;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, August 8, 2014

BOB Spoiler and Afternath!

Hey all! Lessa here - I shoo'd Carolyn off to bed, as we're pretty sure this years BB schedule is trying to kill us! Case in point...

6:19pm
Zach: Hey! they just called me to the DR to say get ready for the...
...Fish.

6:22PM. Psych. We're back. Pffft.
And it happened over and over again. They're KILLING ME.

But I'm here, listening in, and keeping an eye out for the results. Frankie is also planning a house meeting afterwards to tell everyone his story - who he is and why he's there and who he's playing for - in hopes of saving his ass. I kinda hope it works, as I do love Frankie, but who knows? The BB Funeral worked for Dan... though Derrick is so much more of this years Dan than Frankie. One has to wonder though if telling the house he has a famous sister is a good idea... hm?

Caleb plans on throwing the BOB in EPIC proportions, with Zack's whole-hearted approval, and has been talkin tall all day. We'll see if he really follows through in the aftermath.

And finally - Derrick is called to the DR at 7:28, and he runs back out and to the bathroom - then after a bit of primping, he goes in at 7:33. And.... waiting, and waiting, and waiting... and...




HERE WE GO! The feeds went to Jeff Highlights at
7:52 PM!

FRANKIE (and Caleb) WON BOB!!!

9:51 PM
We're back!

Zach: You've been talking shit this entire time, every person in this house!
Frankie: Unlike you?
Zach: Unlike me
Frankie: Are you serious?! You're game is dirtier than a dildo coming out of my A**
Zach: You're a liar too!
Frankie: I've had you're back this entire time!
Frankie: What I have to say to everyone is something else, what I have to say to you, is different.
Zach: I have nothing to say to you.. 

Caleb: I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm running around raving...
Cody: It's gonna be.. I can't wait to hear it..
Frankie to Nicole: Are you ok?
Nicole: Yes
Frankie: It's kinda amazing though, I give you guys props. I understand, it's a game! He's a mess, I don't want to say what I have to say in front of him..
Donny: Congrats
Frankie: Thank you so much Donny, I don't mean to gloat in your face, it's not gentlemanly thing to do..

Zach: Sure, talk to everyone one on one so you can say something different to everyone!
Frankie: I'm gonna tell everyone!
Zach: you're a LIAR!
Frankie: It's BIG BROTHER!
Zach: I want everyone to know you're a liar!
Frankie: Everyone's a liar
Zach: You're the biggest!
Frankie: The thing is is it's not true
Zach: you're lying right now!
Frankie: WHY DOES IT MATTER?
Zach: I've had your back the entire time
Frankie: I've had yours!
Zach: NO YOU HAVEN'T!
Frankie: I'm why you're HERE!

Caleb: That's what they said - you, Zack...
Cody: and I'm the back door plan..
Frankie: I understand that it's not..
Zach: YOU THINK?
Frankie: I apologize! I have terrible bad horrible reasons..
Zach: It upsets me because I had your back! I feel like an idiot!
Frankie: Are you going to listen with everyone?
Zach: I'm not an idiot - I'm done with you. I'll listen, but you fucked all of us over - did you?
Frankie: Well yes...
Zach: That's all that matters. You're the biggest liar, manipulator, I've done nothing but help you in this game, I gave you my Big Brother life on a platter and you fuck me over!
Frankie: You're correct, but the events that brought that to happen
Zach: YOU CREATED IT! YOU DID!
Frankie: I.. well maybe I did...
Zach: You're approached them.. with Christine the biggest liar..
Frankie: This is how it started - you came to me and said he came to you..
Zach: So your blaming CODY!
Frankie: So..
Zach: SO YOU"RE LYING!
Cody: I had nothing to say to you all week, you wanted to back door me and you had a guilty conscious! Tell me it's not true you didn't want me to sit here next to Zack on Thursday
Frankie: I didn't
Cody: That's a lie
** me - DANG DERRICK CLEANS UP NICE!
Zach: I trusted you more over all of them and you shit on me.. I'm enraged. And I'm extremely upset because I love you as a person, but now I hate you as a player! You've been lying, Christine behind you lying...
Zach: Christine went word for word about how you made fun of me...  right now you're trying to cover your ass and it's pathetic. Pathetic.


Zach: I don't think it matters anymore. I'll tell everyone my game. I have to hope my brothers here and Donny have my back, because you clearly don't.
Frankie: Do you want me..
Zach: Do it here.
Derrick: do you want me to leave?
Frankie: No.

They all head to the fire room to hash this out.


10:03
Frankie: So I've been lying to you the entire game, since I walked into this house. I'm not who I said I was. I'm a YouTuber and a TV personality and a social media mogul, that's what I do. I make videos, I walked into this house with 1.5 million followers, and I have been.. hiding that.. fact from all of you.
Zach: OMG.... WHAT?!
Frankie: My sister is a mega pop star...
Zach: That's a lie..
Frankie: What's my last name?
Derrick: Grande - Ariana Grande is your sister?
Zach: Do you believe this?!
Derrick: I'll be honest with you... I do. Can you say her name?
Frankie: I can... you can't... haha.. It's been weighing on me, especially since my Grandfather passed
Zach: *laughing* I though Ari was a DUDE..
Frankie:::
Zach: My name is Frankie J Grande.
Caleb: if we were out of this house I would kick you in the teeth
Cody: that's why you're always asking who everyone is..
Frankie: I've been playing very paranoid... I've been covering every time after you talked about twitter, I had over half a million on both twitter and instagram when I walked in here. I started to lose it.. paranoia ate me alive.. Listen to me - by telling me when you had a final three with these people, I start to question everything because I know I'm on the outside, so wtf am I supposed to do -
Derrick: we can tell. I could tell.
Frankie: It drove me nuts. I immediately assumed it was you (Zack) and I went to you (Cody - Derrik) and you said something about him and it enraged me and I put a plan into effect to get you out. The plan involved me going to Hayden and forming an alliance, fake, to get you out. That was the plan. To make it a majority to get you out - I was not alone. Last minute, Hayden goes to Cody and blows my cover. Says Frankie and Christine came to me with this alliance, we have to go together..
Cody: He told me last week..
Frankie: Then everything shift. Hayden knows, he has to go. Literally minutes had passed and everything switched,
Derrick: let him know, that wasn't your decision, me and him did
Frankie: Sure. You convinced me.
Derrick: if your telling the truth - your sisters a millionaire..
Frankie: I'm not
Derrick: just tell him - us..
Frankie: Sure, sure, fine, whatever. That's what happened. That's what I did. My holding this secret. Yes, just so you know, I am playing this game for Charity, I build schools in Africa, and I'm using the money I get from this show.. it's part of what I do outside of this house..
Derrick: That was the truth? i was pissed if it wasn't
Frankie: It's what I do..
Cody: so why was me going up of the block..
Frankie; That was Nicole asking me who I would put up...
Cody: Me sitting next to him one of us was going home..
Frankie: what happened who would I put up to ensure Zack goes home - it was you. Its terrible, but I was talking as an outsider. I said that, in that room. Hayden and Nicole threw me under the bus, and you all were talking in here and I wasn't involved and I flipped out again, super paranoid and crazy.. and I assumed you would no longer trust me, Caleb said that, it hit me hard, and I'm just.. consumed with lies, by them... and I freaked out and I ran to Nicole and I said listen, I'm so sorry I've been working with the other side of the house but if you want me I would flip to your side.
Derrick: Why the change of heart... why now?
Frankie: There's nothing now but the truth now, and it freaked me out and I did what I did, and that's all I said though, nothing about who what where how and why.. we made this alliance... and..
Zach: all I'm getting is you wanted me out of the house, put me up to Cody, and work with them to get me out, is that what you are telling me
Frankie: No. I wanted you out for a time, I never wanted Cody up, I
Zach: you worked with the other side.
Frankie: no...
Cody: How locked into the other side are you, with Christine.
Zach: 100% to the end.
Cody: Was she in on this whole plan.
Frankie: i imagine aspects of it...
Cody: And you said last night that I would put up Nicole and Christine..
Frankie: I never said that... there's a lot of lies..
Caleb: if we were outside of this house.. (he leaves)
Frankie: Wha...
Derrick: Look, we're not... I'm not really pissed because I'm a huge fan of Big Brother.. I appreciate your... I mean...
Cody: look, I don't give a shit what you do outside..
Derrick: so, I'm not going to wicked...
Frankie: You're completely going to wicked! I was in mama mia and my friends are in it - I only omitted the last two years of my life..
Caleb: (back) Are you even gay
Frankie: I'm VERY Gay... I'm just..  if this is the end of me, I'll walk out and love every minute of this. I love you, all - you too Donny.
Donny: Broadway right?
Frankie: I did. I'm a social media personality
Donny: Cool deal.
Frankie: I don't know.. I just.. if it makes you hate me more, ok
Caleb: You are an amazing man. But you tell me that you trust me, and then your hiding all this..
Derrick: i get it, I get it... but what if I came to you right now and said I'm not who I say I am... I mean..but as a Fan of big brother, I get it. I get it...
Frankie: I was protecting my sister.
Cody: It's a game..
Frankie: It's Frankie's funeral. The Frankie you knew is dead and buried, and I am just Frankie J Grande. It's up to you what you do.
Cody: It's up to Christine. She's the HOH.
Frankie: oh - yes. I can help you. I'm a beast. Did you see what I just did?! I'm a beast. I'm here to stay.
Donny: I'm alone, and I need help
Frankie: ALLIANCE?!
Donny: We won't say that, but I'm alone and can use the help.
Derrick: I just want to think that when I walk out of here I know you..
Frankie: I'm telling you now - I told you the truth Rose!
Donny: are we getting tickets?
Frankie: I'll get you ALL tickets! Front row! Wanna meet Justin? i have you.

Frankie: I'm in a position to help everyone this week. if it goes next week, it does.
Donny: I'll need help. If I don't win tomorrow, I'll need help.
Frankie: I'm sorry if you feel it was deceitful.. it was.
Derrick: its a game. I respect this.
Cody: Am I your target.
Frankie: no.
Cody: Is Zack?
Frankie: no.
Derrick: From a game - the bigger issue, is that you put us against each other because you assumed..
Frankie: I'm telling you -I apologize, and my grandfather passing affected my game, it took my center from here, and threw it over there - that man raised me. You saw that. That man was my father. That's why you shaving was a big deal - because no one taught me. It was a huge deal.. I apologize I apologize.. I fucked you all. I'm here. I'm at your mercy. I want to go home without this on my chest. I am not supported by my family - their money is not mine, I'm a struggling artist. im very successful on youtube, but I don't get paid. I was on an off broad..
Derrick: As a fan - didn't you think someone would know you?
Frankie: Victoria is gonna... I was nervous.
Caleb: who do you want to work with?
Frankie: you. I was gonna tell them about my sister... I want to work with YOU. I want to be HERE.  I know what I did. Slap me, vote me out..
Caleb: when you get out of here, you are gonna give me a shout out..
Frankie: I will bring you hand and hand to Justin Beiber's house.
Derrick: Cody you don't go anywhere near her...
Caleb: Can I?
Derrick: She's your sister - but..
Frankie: I know, she's the most beautiful person in the entire world. She's my rock. I really miss her. And it's killing me this is her biggest year, her single dropped, I'm sure it went straight to the top - she's (whispersings) you were singing it around the pool table..
Cody: OOOHHH!

Fish. And STRETCH!

Zach: I just.. I love you. I love you. And I don't know...
Frankie: Hug me.. please? please...






Caleb does..
Frankie: I fought my face off. and this is why I did it...
Donny: We're all brothers...

Cody, Derrick and Donny hug him - Zack withholds.

Frankie: That's all I wanted to say. We can keep it or..
Derrick: there's only 3 other people.
Frankie: I should just tell them.
Derrick: Yeah. Christine, Nicole, Victoria.. whats the difference. They're gonna get a kick out of it anyway.
Frankie: ok.

They adjourn.
Caleb: This is insane. I'm having out with a pop stars brother.

Frankie goes to the girls, to fess up to them too.
Derrick: Wait till hey see this. They're gonna be up his ass.
Frankie: I'm so excited! So excited! So I've been lying to you all the entire game... my name is Frankie J Grande, and my sister...
Christine: nu uh... your so full of it
Frankie: Whats my sisters name..
Nicole: ARIANA? Is your sister?!
Christine: ARE YOU KIDDING?
Frankie: no... I'm not kidding
Chris: Tim is gonna...
Frankie: I've been lying..
Nicole: HOLY CRAP!


10:32 - Fish. Briefly

Back to Victoria losing her MIND...
Victoria; I just... I... I'm obsessed! I never put it together! OH MY GOD! I COULD KILL YOU!

Nicole: So your frikkin famous! SHOOT!
Frankie: I've been lying, it's been eating my soul...

And Derrick and Cody meet in the bathroom:
Cody: Christine's been scrambling, and I'm the back door plan. It doesn't change my game - he's safe, your safe...

Victoria: You owe me! I get to meet your sister!

Happy chatter in the living room....

Cody: I think all this, they drug Frankie in...
Derrick: I give him respect for saying it? But don't buy in.. he told Victoria now? He owns her. He'll never vote him out.
Caleb: yeah... I'm a country boy.. I could care less about his sister..
Cody: Her song is dope, though..


10:46
Derrick: He didn't say his sister was Madonna.
Caleb: Exactly.

Caleb: He needs to put that aside if he wants to stay here. Right now, it's a big thing, but...
Cody: Yeah, I'm telling you right now. I think Christine is legitimately going to back door me and I don't want to go home. She puts me up next to Zack?

10:50
Frankie: But i DONT. You KNOW that!
Derrick: I know that. I have an obligation to work with you. Team America. I stand by my word - not going to go against America's missions. If we get to the end great, you'll smoke me.
Frankie: It was never my intention to do that.. I lost it.. I was always freaking out about Zack.

Caleb enters - Frankie hugs..
Frankie: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Caleb: About Amber.
Frankie: Nicole made that up - he said the guys were forming an alliance to knuckle up to get them out. Word for word that's what Amber said..
Caleb: She said you backed her into a corner and said that if you don't caleb that I'll put you up.
Frankie: No, no.. does that sound like me?! It's fine. It's big brother. I love you. I had a moment of weakness - man..
Caleb: we all do. But what you did tonight - and after I seen you fighting, and doing it by yourself..
Derrick: it was easier by yourself, really
Caleb: I remember you saying you couldn't see it and I
Frankie: You were helping me. I'm fighting for my life...that's why I said I was gonna tell the truth...l
Caleb: I'll look up your sister, never seen her
Frankie: When I win HOH I'll get a recent picture, and her album. She's the best singer on the planet
Derrick: Madonna?
Frankie: Madonna can't sing.
Derrick: everything else
Frankie: Was true. I omitted two years. that's all.

Cody and Zack are in the fire room
Cody: I didn't give a shit about twitter, I wanted to know what she said..
Zach: Do you know who Ariana grande is?
Cody: I don't care..
Zach: I'm just pissed. I love the kid. I love Frankie. It doesn't change anything - it just.. fucked me.
Cody: So don't change.. here's my thing. People come into this game and lie. If he came in and said I'm Ariana Grande's brother-  everyone plays that who deserves it more game. It's bull. Him lying to that? I'd give him that.
Zach: I understand..
Cody: But in the game. Remember we'll still in the game. Wants to back door one of us - me. If I'm against you, one of us goes home. That's another number... what the fuck are you in your underwear for?
Derrick: I just had to get out - they're starstuck. I'm here for my daughter. Always told you that.
**...minus a key detail. :)
Cody: You need to find out if Christine wants to backdoor us.
Derrick: Yeah. I'm here to provide for my family. Probably not gonna talk to anyone..

Victoria breaks it up...

Victoria: I'm confused.
Cody: it changes nothing about the game.
Victoria: He's safe.
Derrick: this week.
Victoria: He's famous!
Derrick: his sister is. He's not.
Victoria: He's playing for charity! I'm playing for my LIFE... I don't understand. It's nothing game related.
Derrick: Its everything. It's a diversion. Why is it game related?
Victoria: Now we're kissing ass. Well not, but.. I know.
Zach: I respect the fact he came out, but it doesn't..
Victoria: I am a HUGE fan of hers.. but it's a GAME.

Zach: He's been talking shit about me all this time. making fun about me.
Derrick: Who told you
Zach: Nicole. She wouldn't have made it up..
Derrick: Here's the problem. They're gonna love him.
Zach: That's what I'm saying.. I know.. I'm.. I'm gonna sit on this chair Thursday.
Derrick: I didn't leave my family to let him win the game. Just send me home. I don't think he should have been able to play by himself, I think Caleb should have had to.. I don't  know. It is what it is..
Zach: You just gotta play. I gotta win the veto. If I don't I'm fucked.
Derrick: you're against Donny..
Zach: if he wins..
Derrick: then we're all fucked. I'd let you flip a coin because I won't turn my back on either of you.

Derrick: 38 days and we're home. Be positive and do what you have to do. That's all you can do. You're not a quitter, so don't quit. Play the game. Whatever happens, happens. Only two people will win money.
Zach: I wouldn't be surprised if he wins fan favorite now..
Derrick: yeah. He's got in the bag
Zach: Why am I even here then?

Zach: everyone's on his dick.
Derrick: If he's on the block next week - it does hurt him. There's people that need the money more than he does. He's doing it for Charity..
Zach: That's what I'm saying! Why am I wasting my time? I'm six feet under! Why am I here? Schools in Africa? dude, who's gonna keep me over him? DUDE? for REAL though..
Derrick: (laughing) dude, you're face is amazing..

Derrick: It is what it is. Play a better game.
Zach: I'm fucked. I'll go home.
Derrick: against Donny? You have me, Cody, and Victoria will vote the way I tell her too. If you were up against Frankie I can't promise that, but we still have the numbers. And you come down, she'll just put me or Cody.. I'd guess. But I'm not gonna stop playing, I'm not a quitter. That piece of construction paper is all I care about. If I make friends, great. But I'm here for the money. Does that sound greedy? Does it sound bad?
Zach: Noooo! I'm here for the money!
Derrick: more power to him - if he wins. He has to win fairly though..


Cody's there now, and Zack is still singing the same song...
Cody: We didn't come here to Lose! In my job I would have made more - my last commission was 4 grand. I didn't come here to lose, and say I lost to some pop stars sister. I haven't lied - well, yeah, I have to back out of corners too - I haven't tried to make up shit to get people out. There was a plan -
Derrick: And we crushed it.

Victoria comes in and Derrick asks for a minute
Derrick: We're talking about voting you out
Victoria: f*ck you guys
Cody: she cusses now all the sudden?

And back to the same story..
Zach: Fuck Christine
Derrick: problem is, she's HOH.
Cody: three puts it back to Christine...
Zach: Do we HAVE three? Do we?!

Frankie comes in
Frankie: Are you ready to hug me yet?
Zach: no.
Frankie: OK.
Zach: we'll talk later

He leaves..
Zach: I'm not sucking his dick!
Cody: You don't have too!
Derrick: you against Frankie, you'd probably go home..
Zach: He's playing for schools in Africa dude..
Derrick: I refuse to believe I don't have a chance at winning. I won't believe that.
Cody: Me either.

11:14PM
Spark up the feeds, folks! It's a madhouse in there! Carolyn will be up soon to start TOR - and my hubby is giving me the eye, so I'm out for tonight!

ETA: something I missed while listening to Derrick and Zack:

11:12, camera 2 - Frankie thanked Caleb for stepping down from the comp. He says he knew he was going to throw the comp - when they read the rules, and he made him look him the eyes.

Frankie: Thank you for stepping away and letting me fight for myself.
Caleb; And you did. And I don't think we could win together.
Frankie: And I needed to win this so bad, so i could have this moment.

So there ya go, guys. Caleb stepped down, and forced him to play on his own.

--L:  for those debating them "letting" Frankie play on his own. Seems he didn't have a choice.






Permalink







42 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Thank you Lessa!!! Love popping on the dish for the latest and greatest info ...

August 8, 2014 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Terraific said...

Hi Lessa! Thanks for being here tonight, 2 nights in row -WooHOOOO!

Can't wait to find out if Caleb throws the comp! At this point, I think if Frankie tells them about his sis it will be the final nail in his BB coffin.

August 8, 2014 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Hi Leesa! Thanks for taking the Friday night fights shift!

I have serious mixed emotions about what's gonna go down during BoB. As a viewer, it's gonna be great TV. As a human, this group is pretty callous at this point. Every week we get mob mentality against the target with the exception of Jacosta. I'm laughing at and squirming for Frankie. I'm so despicable I suppose. We humans are so mean and complex sometimes and 90% of humor is at the cost of another person or living thing.

I think Frankie's come clean meeting will just seal his fate. It's no different than using the "I'm a parent" "So-n-so doesn't need the money" "blah blah blah". You all deserve to be there because you were cast. You all deserve to win if you get to the final. Some work harder than others. Sometimes we hate the final 2. That's BB! Nobody will keep him because he wants to build a school or his sister is in the radio. It will prove he's the biggest liar.

What's happening is actually going to make Hayden's job tougher getting back into the house since Frankie is a decent competitor. I wonder if the evictee jurors are told that derricks a police sergeant. If so, that's gonna blow him up.

Hopefully the next weeks are as interesting as the past few days.

I hope zach sticks with Nicole (and Donny).

Gonna be great tv. And feeds. Thanks for all y'all do!

August 8, 2014 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Glad to be here, guys :) and yeah - two nights in a row - Hubby (eee! still new! Haha!) says it'll cost me. Hehehehe :) S'all good.. I gave up the remote, right? Ha!

August 8, 2014 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope they finish soon because after dark is on in about 15 minutes...I dont want to see fish

August 8, 2014 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

Me too - though I wouldn't even get BBAD until a few hours from now. Yay for AK time.. :-/ *L*

August 8, 2014 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

OK, I hear there's fish on BBAD - keep an ear out and let me know if ya hear anything :)

August 8, 2014 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger NikkiP44 said...

I don't think that the jurors are told anything cadd1122 because 1 will be brought back and it would be an unfair advantage. Will America vote on it? I am guessing we will.
Hi Lessa! So glad you are back :)

August 8, 2014 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Lessa! I'm suprised so many comps have run into BBAD this season. Don't you think they'd plan that out better so this doesn't happen? They've been do great about it in years past

August 8, 2014 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

I don't want to talk about Zankie right now because it's an emotional rollercoaster so instead I will talk about Caleb.

I know Carolyn doesn't allow name calling so you may have to censor me but...this dude is an idiot. He really thinks he is running this house? Puhleeze. He is so far out of the loop that he doesn't even know what moves are being made until two weeks after they happened.

He thinks he got Devin out. He was responsible for Amber. They are targeting Frankie because of him. He came up with the Zack plan, first to target and then to save. Really Mr. Beastdoofus.

Caleb, quit stealing people's clothes. Quit talking about the Voice. You didn't make it onto The Voice, you made it to the audition. And quit talking about the boar. I am not agsinst hunting and I do eat meat but killing a boar with a stick is cruel. Video taping an act of animal cruelty, which is against the law, and posting it on you tube just proves my theory that you are an idiot.

He said his whole town knows him but that doesn't mean they like him. My guesd is-they've been laughing at him behind his back. The only thing that will change now that he has appeared on BB is that they will probably laugh in his face instead of behind his back.

Oh, he also thinks he'll be winning America's Favorite. I think Pao or Joey have a better chance than Caleb.

August 8, 2014 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger MLovesD88 said...

Saw Victoria & Cody for about half a minute. Then Derrick dressed in a suit with a headset on came in to get them. Now fish again on BBAD

August 8, 2014 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 8, 2014 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grendon I could copy and paste your entire post but I won't. I'm riding shot gun on your train. Don't forget he was almost drafted to the colts, was almost given a million dollar movie role and his brother is a famous country singer. I'm no expert but the singing he does in the house isn't impressive.

I don't like to rip on people or knock them down but I also don't agree with people walking around high and mighty and self-inflated. If they follow through with TA, I hope Caleb stays on the block and doesn't use the pov should he win like he promised and he gets sent home to fulfill the mission of voting out the pawn.

Ps sleeping with ambers baby blanket was just creepy

August 8, 2014 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG YES Grendon!!! I love it love it loove it! You stole all of the words RIGHT out of my mouth!

Also sorry Caro but I'm going to have to hop on Grendon's train as well.. Caleb is the most self-absorbed, egotistical, delusional nut-job I've ever had the misfortune of hearing and seeing... He thinks he's gonna be this big famous guy after he gets out, but he's in for SUCH a rude awakening. Maybe when he gets out he will see how much the majority of America dislikes him and change his self-absorbed ways... or he'll just think we are all jealous... I'm thinking the latter!

August 8, 2014 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

And her bunny slippers. Ewww. I'm disappointed production allowed him to do that. They used to let HGs hide stuff but I didn't know they were
allowed to steal.

I'm sure his momma loves him but, if I was his mother, when he gets home from his stint on BB he would find a
note on the counter that said "Dear
Son, I have taken a nice long vacation to a remote island where no one will know who I am. Be home when
everyone has forgotten your name. "

On second thought, maybe it wouldn't have to be a long vacation after all.

August 8, 2014 at 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best BBAD ever!! But ugh frankie won ..wtf caleb?!

August 8, 2014 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

Omg. How is cbs gonna edit for Sunday. This is craycray

August 8, 2014 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Omg omg omg Frankie's exposing himself!!!

August 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Ooh. Derrick is hiding. Good move, dude. I don't understand how people can't see his brilliance.

August 8, 2014 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

So.. Unless Nicole wins POV... She's probably out the door on Thursday.

August 8, 2014 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger irishEYEEEs said...

Wow, what happened? How did Frankie win? Now he's spilling his guts about his whole life. Hold on Donny and Zack , he's now winning the hearts of every teenage girl and sap! I'm going to bed now for sure. I think I feel sick. Ugh!!!

August 8, 2014 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why can't anyone say Ariana Grandes name? It's no different than saying derricks sisters name or Marish Carrey. I think Derrick is totally done with Frankie now. I love Frankie but his inflated description of himself is unbecoming and I think this confession signed his ticket out bc they will say he doesn't personally need the money.

August 8, 2014 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Frankie is a media mogul? Bwhahahahaha! Dude... You make videos on you tube

August 8, 2014 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If what Frankie said is true and BB rigged the BOB for him to win, it should be a non elimination this week bc that's not fair. I was wondering why the build was so long and ran into BBAD

August 8, 2014 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I guess this BOB was an indivdual one, or did Caleb actually play?

August 8, 2014 at 10:28 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Further proof of Caleb being an idiot-all he wants to do is meet Justin Beiber.

August 8, 2014 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger cadd1122 said...

I've never seen Zach utterly speechless like he is

August 8, 2014 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I've never even heard of his sister before the season started

August 8, 2014 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Luke and Leah Pounders said...

Am I the only one who finds it odd that this BotB was one you could do alone? Unlike most of the other ones in which you had to use your partner to complete the task (Harry Potter Puzzle, Swinging 20s theme, etc)

August 8, 2014 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Frankie's famous?

August 8, 2014 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Luke and Leah

Maybe thats why BOB started so late. Last minute change. Frankie sealed his fate

August 8, 2014 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He will be up Frankie bum for a recording deal hook up, I promise

August 8, 2014 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have watched BB since the first season, and there have been many times where I have wondered if production was helping. This is a Blatant helping hand from them IMO. Look at the viewers they would lose if Frankie goes! All of Ariana Grande's fans! Production is thinking about the ratings. I mean look at how long it took before the BOB was played. They had to scramble to find a way to help him.

August 8, 2014 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY cow. Whew.

Re: Frankie doing it himself - keep in mind that Caleb said all along he was going to sit out. He was very blatent that he wasn't going to play no matter what the comp, and that Frankie would have to do it on his own. Did production step in to make sure he ahd a chance? Maybe. Will we ever know for sure? No. I vote we wait to see exactly how it went down on Sunday, before we make our mind up on production involvement.

Keep in mind though, Derrik's song tonight. It's a game. It's a game SHOW. And sometimes, the pick and choose what to edit and what questions to ask. It's expected, and right or wrong, it's always been the Big Brother Game.

ANYWAY. I'm out for the night - love you all!

August 8, 2014 at 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been an outsider watching this blog for a couple of years. I have nothing to offer but "WOW!!" Frankie's confession has left me agape. I can only imagine the house guests faces as he shared this. Needless to say, it was so shocking I had to comment.

August 8, 2014 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Lessa said...

11:12, camera 2 - And Frankie thanked Caleb for stepping down from the comp. He says he knew he was going to throw the comp - when they read the rules, and he made him look at me the eyes. He says:

Frankie: thank you for stepping away and letting me fight for myself.
Caleb; And you did. And I don't think we could win together.
Frankie: And I needed to win this so bad, so i could have this moment.

So there ya go, guys. Caleb stepped down, and forced him to play on his own.

August 8, 2014 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger Kdecruz said...

Me either and I have an 11 yr old who listens yo that stuff and he asked Who?. Heard one if her songs for the 1st today on the radio.

August 8, 2014 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger HanHaysMom said...

Well I guess Frankie's in his element now!! I can't listen to Caleb & Victoria gush about how famous Frankie is & what they can get from it!!

August 8, 2014 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Ryder said...

I told someone this morning that if Frankie is put on the block, they will find a way to save him. Then the BOB was delayed several hours and sure enough Frankie won all by himself. Derrick told Frankie that it was easier to do it alone than in a pair. When the feeds came back and all hell was breaking loose in the house, Frankie pulled out something shiney and distracted them all. I still find it crazy that even now after he spilled the beans about his sister and the building schools story, no one has yet said, wait a minute, Frankie must have a sh*tload of money! He says he lives in N.Y., Boca and in LA. Three homes! He has also traveled all over the world. Frankie has talked in the past about Zach, Brittany. and Victoria all coming from money and they already have everything so they don't deserve to win. Pot I would like to introduce you to kettle.

August 9, 2014 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankie has a Survivor audition tape on Youtube. Link is below. It shows him in this huge mansion with this huge swimming pool. He introduces his housekeeper Gladys while they are standing in this ginormous kitchen the size of my whole house. So don't tell me that he doesn't come from money or have anything to do with his sisters money.

My son told me that Arianna was on a couple of teenybopper shows on Nickelodeon called Victorious and Sam & Katt before she started singing. So that is where she got her start. Kind of like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. They were Disney kids before becoming famous pop stars. So if you don't have teenage kids who watch Nickelodeon then you probably don't know who she is.

I had never heard of her when Frankie first said her name at the beginning of the season. I was like who the heck is that? Then they showed a pic of her and my son said she played on some show called Victorious on Nick. Don't watch Nick so I still had no idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfrplYnkihI

August 9, 2014 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Ginger, thanks for that link. Ugh. I'm just worn out with Frankie. Personally I'm TeamDerrick all the way, Frankie's secret impressed Nicole & Christine for 5 minutes, Victoria probably for life. But the guys? No chance. Frankie's schtick got old for me in week 2. And can someone please define for me a "social media mogul that makes no money"??

August 9, 2014 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Ginger

I dont think its his sisters money. Didnt he say their mom's company has US military contracts?

August 9, 2014 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below