;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Big Brother Newsflash

Happy Thursday, Big Brother Lovers!

It's getting closer! So much so, that little details are beginning to come out. For example, I got a little note from CBS publicity yesterday that confirms the live audiences for Big Brother 10 Live Elimination Nights!

If you're in the Los Angeles area, or planning to be there during the Big Brother 10 season, here's the link you need to get yourself in that audience: AudiencesUnlimited.

Should be pretty cool! If you go, we wanna hear all about it!

We ought not see any real cast details until about a week before the season starts - once they're all sequestered inside the BB10 house, per usual, but as soon as there is any legit info to be had, we'll be posting it here. :)

In the meantime, TheRealDeal hooked up with 4 BB alumni the other day for lunch, and he has a very fun new post up on his section of BBDish. Here's the beginning:

    Okay, so I'm on my way to shoot Parker in Hollywood. And we were to meet at Mel's Drive In (they have great sandwhiches) off of Sunset. Parker was running late, so I called up James Rhine because I was driving passed his hizzouse, and wanted to see what was up. He was having lunch with Chelsia & Sheila at this little cafe place where James took me before and he invited me over there.

    So what do you think I said? "Stop bugging me, James!"

    My life has officially become incredibly weird. Lunch with FOUR Big Brother contestants??? Unbelievable.
To read the rest, please click here. Read all about it, and then keep reading, 'cause TRD has been bloggin' like crazy this week!

Have a tremendous weekend!






Permalink







6 Comments:

Blogger Ry said...

Live eviction audiences!? Yay! That seems so exciting! Geez, I'm hoping for some good people this year! 24 more days!! Ahh man, I wanna see these people already. Oh and I second Carolyn's plea to people that go to a live eviction audience, take many pictures and tell us all about it!!

~ Ryan ~

June 19, 2008 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG CAROLYN.

i wish i was you.
<3

June 19, 2008 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

skater :) thanks hon... but let me be the first to say, I have nothing but respect and kudos to anyone who blogs this show.... well, excluding the guy who plagiarized me for a month a couple seaosns ago.

Ry - I believe we already have an in for the 1st show... It's gonna be very cool around here this season! :)

Kels - why on earth would you wanna be me?!
<3,
C

June 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I am optimistic that this season will rock more than BB9. Double digits!!

June 20, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dang I thought you were on vacation or something! I had heard about the live audiences plus a commercial stating 13 houseguests, but didn't see anything here! THIS is the place to be!

June 20, 2008 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'll get back on it full time soon. ;) I've been tending to life...

June 21, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below