;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Afternoon in the Big Brother 10 House

CUT TO:
11:57am BBT
Pool
Ollie, Renny, Dan - Jerry is also present.

Swimming lessons begin.

Dan: OK, number one is safety. There may be a time when you're under water, and I don't want you to panic. So what I want you to do now is to do 10 bobs (under the water), just so you get used to having your face under water...

They begin.. Ollie says "ooh hoo hoo hoo"

Dan: Ok. Good.
Ollie: It's freaky under there.
Dan: I know. But you have to get used to it. Is that the 1st time you've had your face under water?
Ollie: That much? Yes.

April joins.

Dan: Who wants to tell April the rules about swim club?
    ***lol. It's a fight club reference. Funny.


Jerry says he's gonna go in and get his swimsuit, so he can help. As soon as he's gone, the students beg Dan not to let Jerry take over. And the lesson continues...

Dan has them holding on to the wall, kicking. Ollie's having a bit of difficulty, but the more he gives to it and relaxes, the better he gets.

Dan tells them that's it for the first lesson, and asks them to work on those things for the next half hour.

12:05pm BBT
Too many cooks spoil the pot... Everyone's giving Ollie instructions now. He tries to float on his back per their instructions, and proceeds to sink.

Seeing this, both April and Dan come to make him feel secure, holding him up and letting him float, relaxed.


12:08pm BBT
April offers herself up as a floating example, so Ollie can feel how relaxed her body is when she does it.



12:17pm BBT
All of the 7 are together now saying they should get in the pool more often.. Just enjoying each other's company...



CUT TO:
12:23pm BBT
Jerry Opens Mouth, Inserts Foot

Still with the pool crew. Ollie extends an open invitation to all the big women out there. Jerry asks him if he could handle a big woman.. he can barely handle a 100 pound one. Jerry ribs Ollie and April a little too much in front of the other HGs, and everything goes dead silent for a few awkward moments, till Jerry says it's all in fun.

Ollie goes back to his big woman thing - saying they provide heat in winter and shade in summer. Libra says, "A big woman will cook you cornbread, honey."

Chatter continues outside. Ollie and Jerry move to the hammock and talk business (outside the house)

CUT TO:
12:43pm BBT
Spa Room
Michelle & Jessie

Jessie is telling Michelle the scintillating tale of his various weights and how he achieved them by eating certain food products.

Jessie: I was so close to 200 pounds, and now I'm down to 176, because of this sh*t. It's so hard for me to gain weight... What really sucks is that it's just wearing me down and stressing me out, so nothing seems appealing to eat.

Talk turns to game. Jessie advises Michelle to keep laying low and making like she has no one. He thinks he's gonna be ok, but you can never tell.

CUT TO:
12:49pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Memphis & Angie

They're talking about past BB seasons. Memphis brings up the two guys saying "you gave me gonorrhea." "No, you gave me gonorrhea." Angie gets her seasons mixed up and thinks it's Dustin and Joshuah...

Dan joins them, wondering how many people watch the show on the internet. Memphis figures from the 7-9million who watch the show on tv, may 1 million are die-hard fans... and they would be the ones watching on the internet.

Talk turns to ratings in general, and profitability of shows...

Dan: They gotta be making bank on this show.
Angie: Darn it! Why didn't I come up with it?

Pause

Dan: I don't think it'll take that long to get back to normal... maybe a couple months.
Memphis: Just depends on if SAG strikes... if they do, they'll probably do another non-summer one.
Angie: Why would SAG strike?
Memphis: Same reason as the writers... Internet royalties, etc...

Angie tries to get Renny's attention, but Renny doesn't hear her.

Angie: What do you guys think of like zucchini fries?

Dan and Memphis approve. Ollie joins them.

Ollie: Are we gonna tailgate this football season or what you guys?

They're agreeable.

Angie: I tell you what, Ollie, I guarantee you, you're gonna be like what's wrong with this girl.

They're all playing one-up about how wild they are when tailgating.

1:00pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Ollie, Dan, Angie, Memphis

Tailgating talk has turned to hotdogs and bologna... then taste in music. Naturally, Ollie's getting hungry.

CUT TO:
1:02pm BBT
80s Room
Jerry's solo, doing pilates, with a makeshift reformer.

CUT TO:
1:08pm BBT
Backyard Couch
Memphis, Angie, Ollie

Shark tales... literally.

Across the yard, Renny, Keesha, Libra and April are hanging out on the chaise lounges. April is laying down, tanning. Keesha's sitting up next to April. Jerry comes over to join them, and sits next to Libra and Renny who are in the shade.

CUT TO:
1:18pm BBT
April, Keesha, Jerry, Libra, Renny

The girls are hoping the camera people behave about showing them naked, cause they keep forgetting the cameras are there and walking around naked.

**keep on hoping, girls.

Ollie comes over to join them. They start talking about last night and how much fun they had...

~*~

If you've been on the fence about trying out the live feeds, just a reminder that today is the last day to get in on the special discounted promotion from real. It comes with a 2 week free trial, so you can try before you buy, then 12.99/month. Here's the link with the discount code already filled in.






Permalink







51 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you have to go to www.TMZ.com and look at the pictures of Jessee posing nude. He is so discusting!!!

July 28, 2008 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I guess I take it for granted knowing how to swim. I always find it weird that people do not know how to swim as an adult. That and not knowing how to drive. But I guess not everyone is around water that much or a car for that matter.

July 28, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the song for today-Just ignore them, isolate them, pay them no mind, don't talk to them, don't acknowledge them, they are not worth our time, don't engage the enemy....My 6 year old does a better job of ignoring people she doesn't like. Jerry, please take your own advice.

July 28, 2008 at 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Thedy have to keep jessie!

the gang should set a target of say 165 lbs. harrass the sh*t out of him untill he losses down to 165 then boot his pathetic ass.

July 28, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to meredith s-Ewwwww! I just threw up a little in my mouth.

July 28, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I really don't understand why people get so upset when they are on the block. Do these idiots watch the previous seasons and see what asses people on the block make out of themselves.

July 28, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

I kind of like Jessie's body, just not his mind LOL. I really don't see the benefits in keeping Jessie over Angie. It is time for la boot!

July 28, 2008 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

sick! I didn't like those pictures of jessie.

I think Dan is so cute teaching Ollie to swim. He's so sincere about it and Ollie really seems like he wants to learn.

July 28, 2008 at 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikeinbama-i think Jessie has set the bar at a new low for bad block behavior. He completely lost his mind Saturday!

I knew it was just a matter of time before the 7 decided to up their subtle push for Jessie's eviction.

I usually don't like it when 1 alliance runs the house but in this case, I'd love it! Get the meat heads out then watch the 7 slowly whittle away. Wouldn't a Dan HOH at that point be awesome? He wouldn't put up Jerry or Renny. So Libra and April would be in trouble!

July 28, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger elle said...

Okay, so one would think I'd be use to all this "Jessie Talk" of weight and food being my sister is a personal trainer and her boyfriend is a body builder but this guy is overboard!! Also, those photos on TMZ are super nasty, yucks.

July 28, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opinions on Houseguests, Part 2
The In-Betweens

Renny-She did annoy me at first, not anymore. She seems like a smart lady. Has a lot of insight into who people really are. Not a threat in comps-not strong enough physically or quick enough mentally. As far as common sense-knowing who to trust and knowing when to listen and when to talk-smartest one in the house.

Dan-I am totally confused. I think he is honest-I think he is sneaky. I think he can be trusted-I think he is lying. I think he's on LOKA-I think he's on JAMM. I honestly don't know. Up until now he has had to worry about his own safety. I won't be able to make a decision until he is put in a position to do something. HOH, POV or a deciding vote in an eviction. Loved the bee though.

Jerry-He has at one time promised loyalty and then gone back on his word to almost everyone in the house. Play the game however you need to play to stay in the house, but STOP talking about loyalty and respect because you have shown very little of it yourself. I REALLY wanted to like him but I just don't. If he ends up in the final 4 because he kissed butt the whole way through the game I will be very disappointed.

July 28, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Carolyn, it's okay with me if whenever you have to report what Jessie is saying if you just type -- JESSIE: waaaah, waaaah, waaaaah *sniffle*

LOL Bless you for putting up with him for those of us who can't get the feeds. I'll be hitting the tip jar as soon as we get some extra cash around here (which will be soon, hopefully)!

July 28, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Those pictures have been around the web for awhile now. In regards to that other rumor, speaking on behalf of my people, I just have one thing to say:

WE DON'T WANT HIM!!

Dan doesn't have Jesse's body, but his personality makes him A LOT sexier.

Hoping it isn't true,
Bluex:)

July 28, 2008 at 12:58 PM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Dan is such a sweetheart! Teaching those 2 to swim. Sounds like he is doing a good job too.

July 28, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To all reality television fans, BB in particulr,

Thumper said, "if ya can't say somethin' nice don't say nothin' at all."

Can you imagine if that was a law instead of a golden rule? We wouldn't have anything to watch in the summer.

I just scared myself.

July 28, 2008 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Bluex1969

From the straight girls

WE DON'T WANT HIM EITHER!

July 28, 2008 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Seffie .. well, we're back on a thursday schedule now and "Survivor: Gabon" premieres on Thursday, Sept. 18

July 28, 2008 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Nicolas A. said...

jessie needs to go he is soooo arogant.....and memphis then we will worry about the others

July 28, 2008 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Jessie is really gonna shite his knickers if he ever ends up on slop. Hopefully he won't be around that long. But if he is I hope he and Libra are on it together.

July 28, 2008 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

gotta take a break guys...
i need some fresh air... :)

back in a bit.

someone mind the creatures!

July 28, 2008 at 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday people were writing big brotherisms so I wanted to add one. It may be because this is the only game in the house, but this is my biggest pet peeve. The name of the game is CHESS people. There is no T on the end. Ollie is the only houseguest who is currently playing chest.

July 28, 2008 at 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have all the videos gone :(

July 28, 2008 at 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that if the HG's go to Keesha about voting out Jessie, she will get defensive about it. Could the secret weapon be Renny???? I think that's the best chance of Keesha listening, having Renny talk to her quietly. As a big Keesha fan, I believe she is being way too stubborn. Her reasons behind Angie are kind of dumb. Angie and Steven were friends and Angie said to Steven himself she wouldn't use Veto. I really believe that Renny would be the key if things are to change.
Lee

July 28, 2008 at 1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want Jessie out so bad. I wish there was a way Keesha would change her mind. Angie is truly not that bad. She has behaved so much better than Jessie & I have felt bad for her that Jessie goes on & on & on w/out any consideration that she is on the block too. All the names he & Michelle made up for everyone was so childish. I am dreaming of hearing the words, "Jessie you have been evicted from the BB house." I have fallen in love with Renny. Those first few days she was out of control but she even knew it too. Last night on the after dark show she had me rolling. Dan is a sweety but I would like to see how he acts if he won HOH. I think Dan is a natural born teacher. He is so patient when showing or explaining something. Jerry needs to stop talking. I wanted to like him but he gets on my last nerve cuz he seems so dirty & the fact he doesn't wash his hands after going to the bathroom is gross. Michelle has such a potty mouth. Libra I still don't know about her. She seems to have calmed down a lot but then again she has had food this week so no telling how out of control she will get if she goes on slop again. I like Ollie, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders for this game. The best thing I think that could happen is for Renny or Libra to win HOH this week & if Jessie is still there, whoa, buddy, that will rock his world & ha, ours too, cuz then we have to listen to him whine all week. Renny just doesn't believe in herself enough to win it.

July 28, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

"Survivor : Gabon" Guh? Where the heck is Gabon!?

I just read everything from today and am SO HAPPY that they are finally throwing around the idea of evicting Jessie! Man, I am hoping this idea goes thru and Jessie gets booted from the house. I think I would pee myself if I heard a boo or 2 during the eviction show!

~ Ryan ~

July 28, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Hi C,

Thanks for the comment about Angel... my kitty who crossed the Rainbow Bridge some time back. <3

I am not a fan of Jessie's and think he screwed up his own game by not doing what he wanted when he had the power... same goes for his galpal Michelle. No need to cry now. You two made the bed... so sleep in it. Unlike Angie, who has only been guilty by association and her loyalty. But whatever at this point.

I DO HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, Jessie may be conceited and a pain in the rear - he does have a good body and it takes plenty of discipline to keep it that way. Bodybuilders train a lot and it's not easy to keep up with. I am not a fan of BIG, BIG hulks... but Jessie is none of that. People just don't find him appealing because of his brain and strategy. I think he is in a good shape, but a bit too cocky! What's too big on him... is his EGO. The pics on TMZ are tame and not bad. He's got a nice a** and six pack. I like that. :-)

Eye candy? No. I MISS KAYSAR. Can we pretty please bring him back for a fourth time? He won't stand out much with this group of mediocre players.

July 28, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be great if Angie abandoned the meatheads and there was a KOALA alliance? That would make me smile.

DCGary

July 28, 2008 at 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the overnight report is over, but I was just catching up with my BBAD and last night's impersonations were hysterical!! It's too bad you can't play the video, Carolyn! This group is very fun and entertaining!
Lee

July 28, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ry u crack me up gabon is in africa

July 28, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

info on Gabon:
http://tinyurl.com/6pr349

For those leary about tinyurls,
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/gb.html

Guess they ran out of southern Pacific locations.

July 28, 2008 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

The HOH nominates the 2 people up for eviction. It isn't one of the "perks" that they get to control which of the two gets voted out. I don't like the way these people feel like HOH gets to tell them how to vote. Keesha acts like it's entirely her decision who goes. I wish these people would wake up and vote the way they want. If Keesha wasn't so adamant about Angie going I just know the others would vote out Jessie.

July 28, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Wasn't there A Robin Cook novel that dealt with Gabon?? I'll have to look through my books....

Sorry. I'm sidetracked.

How are ys Carolyn? Get this...I had a dream I was on BB and was allowed to have one contact source with the outside world, and I selected The Dish. LOL

THere's more to the dream, but I won't bore you. I am waiting to see if parts come true though!!

July 28, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Can we PRETTY PLEASE give Jessie that muzzle Carolyn was talking about the other day?

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" I just can't take Jessie any longer!

July 28, 2008 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Sorry for hogging the comments section...the Robin Cook novel dealt with Equatorial Guinea.....for those of you who were dying to know. LOL Chromosome 6

July 28, 2008 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Carolyn, you are SO FUNNY! Just had to tell you that you always crack me up!

July 28, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Oh. Why thank u charlie. I thoght it sounded like some endangered species or somdin like that.

~ Ryan ~

July 28, 2008 at 3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did i miss why can you not play the vid?

July 28, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Sry I've been away for the past couple hours... a friend was in need.. her daughter had a bad diagnosis.. i'll be back by 4:30pm BBT.

July 28, 2008 at 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Tool is now officially delusional. The weight loss is shrinking his already small brain.

If he does get evicted this week, he know's he'll be brought back for an All Stars show and none of them will. It will be because of his great game play this week!!!

July 28, 2008 at 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just found some youtube vids of jessie
he was on 2 mtv dating shows and he was not choosen on either one
laughed my but off

July 28, 2008 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I find it funny that Jessie thinks he will be asked to a BB Allstars.

His best chance to come back is in a BB Allchumps.

July 28, 2008 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger selina said...

ok keesha's voice is driving me insane!!! and whoever is constantly stirring today needs to finish already! whatever it is is gonna be mousse when they finish.

July 28, 2008 at 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keesha can be as stubborn as she wants about Angie, but if the rest of the hgs want Jessie out, they can vote that way.

July 28, 2008 at 4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to the favorite hg poll? Why did you take it down?

July 28, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Sorry to hear Carolyn... hope all will be well. Sending good thoughts to your friend and her daughter. :(

July 28, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please BB fairy, let my dreams come true. Please let Jessie come back for all-stars. I so want to see Natalie stalk him. I can't wait to see Evil Dick make him pee his pants and run crying for his mommy. And I can hardly contain my excitement at the thoughts of the pool party when Crazy James shows Jessie where a real man keeps his muscle.

July 28, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

thanks, genie

July 28, 2008 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Carolyn -- Your friend, her daughter (and of course you) will be in my prayers.

July 28, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ltc - thank you

July 28, 2008 at 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok I wanna know why you typed the word God as G-d, thats bs, I actually loved reading posts on ur site, but if you did this on purpose, shame on you, you're ashamed of him, he'll be ashamed of you, that'll be sad IF u get to meet him, I wonder if you would say his name then!
sincerely hoping this was a typo error

July 29, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i didn't expect you to post my last comment, funny at the top of this page it states to "remember the golden rule" yet you forget to type the GOD, instead you type it as G-d

July 29, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below