;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 27, 2008

PoV Ceremony Spoiler

12:04am BBT
The Feeds went to Fishies a few minutes ago, just a couple seconds after Keesha was called in to the DR. It's pretty safe to say it's PoV Ceremony time. We need an activity, and Genie Sea just came up with a good one:
  • What do you think each of the nominees would say in their speech? Serious or humorous...
Still fishies @ 12:40pm BBT

Feeds are Back at 12:42pm BBT

Angie and Memphis are outside, talking about the others. Dan comes out and says, "that was very classy." Angie thanks him and says she can't believe she was that nervous for a PoV Ceremony, and she can't imagine how nervous she'll be for the live show.

The Nominations stayed the same: Angie & Jessie.

12:46pm BBT
Backyard
Memphis & Angie
BB: Michelle, please come to the Diary Room.
Angie: It's so weird that everyone decided to form alliances on the first day.
Memphis: To be honest with you, I still don't feel like Keesha's in that alliance... Even the alliances that seem strong, they wont last. 4 or 5 people, it's too many. Especially when we're only 13 of us.
Angie: It is what it is though.

Dan comes back out.

Dan: You definitely coming in the pool?
Angie: I may...

Dan walks away.

Angie: I almost said during my speech, "respect is earned, and people who don't earn my respect don't get it." I think it's pretty funny that Michelle hasn't come out to see if I'm ok... but.. oh well.
Memphis: I think I might work out.

Memphis goes inside to change. We follow him inside and stay in the kitchen with Keesha and Libra who are preparing food.

Angie comes in.

Libra: Angie, I really appreciated your speech.
Angie: Thank you. Thank you, Libra. I appreciate that.

12:54pm BBT
Around the house...
Jessie's sitting at the dining table, silent.
Jerry's mopping the kitchen floor.

In the bathroom, Angie & Libra are chatting nicely.
Angie says she's 90% sure she's leaving, and she'd like her last days to be calm in the house. Libra says she will give her all the respect, and if she needs anything to please ask.
Angie: I'm gonna leave this house, and I don't want there to be any personal hard feelings on any level.
Libra: I don't have anything personal against you at all. We don't have to skip to my lou, but I can definitely respect you as a person in the house.
Angie: Thank you, Libra.

Libra goes. Renny comes in.

Renny: I really liked your speech.
Angie: Thank you. I was so nervous.
Renny: You couldn't tell. It was beautiful.






Permalink







30 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok im sitting here casting the actors to play in the movie BB10 heres what ive come up with so far: im not the greatest with pop culture so i may have missed a few obvious ones

memphis- vince vaughn

keesha - the girl from i dream of genie

ollie- fat albert

michelle - barbaro

april - suzzane summers

steve- bob denver

jerry- carrol o'conner

jessie - lou faregno

libra- oprah

renny - mary tyler moore

dan- the barely famous baldwin brother

feel free to plug and play

July 27, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Jessie- I think you should use the veto on me because I am me. Look at me. I'm ripped. Imagine me losing 15 pounds. The veto goes with my muscles. A ten year old would give it to me...

Angie- Whatever.

July 27, 2008 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Charlie - hehe. but fat albert? I'd have cast a younger denzel.

lol, EvelGirl

July 27, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah carolyn he is very good looking but my first impression of him when he had that hat and suspenders on was all fat albert and i cant shake that image

July 27, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ahhh, i see

July 27, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Jessie is going to make it all about him, Like he made Steven's goodbye!

July 27, 2008 at 12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keesha: "As Veto holder I would like to give each of the nominees a chance to tell me why I should use the Veto on them".

Angie: "I respect your choice. I will be a choice week after week for being a friend to Brian anyway, so do what is best for you"

Jessie: "Well, I always thought I could trust you, Keesha, I put your key in first. When I was HOH I listened to the house. Also I would like to take this opportunity to say how I am glad that each of you got a chance to see how important what I do for myself is, how important I am and how important I can be to you. Also I am glad I got to show you how dedicated I am to ME, myself and my body. I think I have shown each of you how important I think I am and how important you should think I am too. I am very mature at 22 and you can see that too. As you look at ME you can see that only a mature person can do what I have done for ME........CUT OFF FOR TIME ALLOTMENT

July 27, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jessie - I have so much to learn from me yet. I have not been able to sleep or eat because of this and I don't deserve to be on the block because of someone else's actions. Point being dadada


Angie - It is what it is. I am whatt I am. You do what you need to do. Thanks.

July 27, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought this would be a fast veto ceremony, but forgot for a minute that Jessie gets to speak and speak and speak on and on...Sheesh!
~Claire~

July 27, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie: Well, Keesha, now's your chance to right a wrong. Use the POV and take me off the block. You all need me, you really do. Tomorrow, I'll start training all of you and help you reach your potential. I just want to keep being an inspiration to everyone in the house, and all of America watching me on the show. So, please right this wrong so I can stay in the house.

Angie: Um, do what you have to do, Keesha.

July 27, 2008 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish they would vote out Jessie--can you imagine that when the votes are read that Jessie is going to think in his pee brain that all his antics worked and his ego will be even bigger and he will continue to act this way each and every time he wants his way. They need to get him out NOW.

July 27, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Jessie's speech digs him even a bigger hole

July 27, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Jessie-Do you really want to listen to me for the next three days(actually4?). I'll make it rain.I'm up here for someone elses' crime-a 10yr old can see that.Use the veto on me. I deserve it can't you see that!

Angie-Excuse me. I'm gonna grab a smoke.

July 27, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

memphis- Matt Damon

keesha - Sandra Bullock

ollie- Huggy Bear(starsky and Hutcha)

michelle - rosanne Barr(her mouth)

april - Britney Spears the rough years

jerry- colonel Potter

jessie - wonder mutt

libra- Michelle Obama

renny - Rue mclanahan

dan- doogie houser

July 27, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe :)

July 27, 2008 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Jessie's eating. Oh, thank god!

July 27, 2008 at 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see Jessie go and whine to Evil Dick

July 27, 2008 at 1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessie's speech - POINT BEING i'm a better competitor *starts posing in the bb house mirrors* DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH DAH *flexes his leg muscles* i eat healthy *flexes his back muscles* it's all about me *flexes his biceps* .... ALL OF A SUDDEN... Libra busts out a needle and deflates Jessie's muscles. Libra says, "NEXT!"

angie's speech - *just sits there smoking her cancer stick*

"this veto ceremony is now adjourned," says Keesha.

and they all go their separate ways.

LMAO



**********
neen

July 27, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I can't wait to hear Angie's speech! Sounds like it was real nice! I hope it shows the trio (ALK) she's not as bad as they make her out to be!

Yeah right, I am sure they'll be catty about how she just said all those nice things to make them feel bad yada yada yada!

July 27, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, crap. It seems Angie's downfall was NOT playing into the petty nonsense the other women in the house fell into. If she leaves because she chose to be a mature adult and Jessie - who couldn't spell mature much less act it - stays, I am D-U-N done (channeling Natalie...)

July 27, 2008 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

One would think that after 10 seasons the house guests would learn to eat with their mouths closed.

July 27, 2008 at 1:12 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

On another note.... listening to the feeds it seems they are still intent on voting Angie out yet talking about voting out Jessie next week!!! WTH???? Why not get him out this week????

July 27, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

casting a bb movie LOL.. this is too funny

memphis - will farrel

keesha - amy fuller

ollie - bernie mac

michelle - cameron diaz

april - britney spears

steve - jerry o'conner

jessie - arnold schwarzenegger

libra - omarosa

renny - steve carrel

jerry - John voight

dan - vince vaughn


neen

July 27, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jerry - tricky dick

libra - omarosa

michelle - ru paul

april - gossip girl

jessie - george of the jungle

July 27, 2008 at 1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jerry - Mr. Costanza (Seinfeld)
Renny - Sally Field

Libra - The super model who threw her telephone at someone and I think was arrested for it

Keesha - Chrissy from 3's Company (stupid!)

April - The "mean" blonde girl from Little House on the Prairie

Ollie - All-ee All-ee "In Free"

Memphis - Mike (Susan's husband on Desperate Housewives)
Angie - Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock or Elaine (Seinfeld)
Michelle - Rosie O'Donnell
Jesse - Patrick Starr (Sponge Bob)

Dan - Someone else said "Doogie Howser" - I agree!

July 27, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im not watching this season anymore. :[ poor angie. i love her.

July 27, 2008 at 2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

michelle is totally rosanne barr. and is in no way cameron diaz, cameron is at least cute and michelle is well... not so much!

but yes, libra is exactly like omarosa!

July 27, 2008 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are cracking me up!

I still say Libra looks like Star Jones, April looks like a young Madonna, Keesha looks like a young Suzanne Somers, and get this:

Renny TOTALLY IS "Lois" from the Family Guy, right down to the voice!
ROFL

July 27, 2008 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh oops forgot one, Ollie reminds me of a young Flip Wilson.

Okay I am done. For now. :)

July 27, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A sad bunch of folks who change their trust in each other like the wind. Can you say sneaky back stabbers who would sale their own respect for 15 minutes of fame.

July 28, 2008 at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below