;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Big Brother 10 Overnight Report

Good morning, Big Brother Lovers. Happy Saturday! Last night in the BB 10 house, we had women bathing together, sex, plotting, lies, story time, plans for another variety show and more... All of that will be covered in this post, just as soon as the caffeine penetrates, and it'll start going up around 7:15am BBT.

While I get the overnight report together, please scroll down to the next post and check out TRD's weekly recap for week 2. As always, TRD Rocks! I'm so happy I finally got clearance for him to put his weekly recap up!

And now.. the Overnight Report:

10:51pm BBT
80s Room - Ollie's Bed
April & Ollie

April teases Ollie about his game.

April: (giggling) You're letting everyone else around you become targets, and then you don't have to worry about anything... so you let your girlfriend in the house - I know you don't like that word - do all the maneuvering...
Ollie: Don't say that...
April: Mmm
Ollie: Ok, so...
April: But I want you to do good... so I can get a gift.. like a diamond.
Ollie: Obviously, I don't want to become a target, because that's the name of the game. That'll be my downfall in this game, not being a target, but being associated with a target. Like everyone around Brian... That's why I'm backing away from Libra, because she's a target.
April: That's sh*tty though. What if I become a target?
Ollie
: It's already a done deal to the point where I'm already with you to the end, no matter what. If you tell everyone in the house that you hate their guts, I'm still sticking with you to the end.. That's not a secret.
April: You're the smartest other player in the house.

Ollie gets serious and tells her to control her temper in the house more than she would outside... and he's proud of her and trusts her because she has been doing that.

Ollie: I don't want people to think of me as a threat. I'm playin the dumb guy.
April: I see it.
Ollie: I'm myself when I'm with you.
April: I like this Ollie guy.

Keesha comes in and asks, "Who wants to take a bath with me up in HoH? Girls only!" April's game for it. Ollie says, "Take pictures."
    ***Anything for you, Ollie. Pictures, comin' right up.


CUT TO:
11:00pm BBT
HOH Bath
Keesha, April, Libra & Renny

Nothin' like a good old fashioned bubble bath for 3.






CUT TO:
11:22pm BBT
Living Room
Dan, Ollie & Jerry

Dan & Ollie are talking Game, and Jerry comes in, so they change the subject.

Ollie: The first night seems like it was 2 months ago.
Dan: Yeah, I know, we were just talking about that.

Jerry exits to get some pepcid.

Ollie: I been thinking to the point.. we been tryin' to figure out.
Dan: I'm trying to listen to you without lookin' at you (so others don't suspect).
Ollie: Oh.. yeah. Well, we figured out who the outsiders were... and then we...

Jerry's coming.

Ollie: I'll talk to you after Jerry leaves.

Jerry comes in.

Jerry: We gotta do something tomorrow, plan some games or something.
Dan: I'll be out in the sun tomorrow.
Ollie: When was that talk show we did? Tuesday night? Let's do another one.
Dan: Ok.
Ollie: We need to come up with some more ideas.
Jerry: Well, we had a top 10 last week. We just need to change.. Top ten of what.
Dan: We got all day tomorrow to think about it...
Jerry: How bout the top 10... (long pause) How bout the top 10 things not to do with certain individuals in the house?
Dan: I don't think that's a good...
Jerry: Why? We could do - "Only touch certain people's legs every other day."
Ollie: Top 10 moments when you know you shouldn't be around...
Jerry: Give an example.
Dan: When you walk into the room and Ollie and April are in bed whispering sweet nothings to each other..

The others laugh.

Ollie: Top 10 potential twists of BB10.
Dan and Jerry agree that could be a good one.
Ollie: Dan probably has 27 kids and 10 different wives, and he's using Monica as an alias.
Jerry: How about this? Dan really is a priest.
Ollie: Father Dan really is Father Dan. He's quiet! lol.
Dan: Um.. I don't think I could be celibate.
Jerry: It's a joke, you sh*t. Umm.. Finding out that the 2 goldfish in here are really girls...

Ollie and Dan let Jerry know that's a dud.

Jerry: Keesha really does own a worm farm. That was just a ploy. OK, Dan...
Dan: I like to hear em all fresh.. I'm the host. We need to get Michelle in here.
Hey Michelle...
Michelle: What?
Dan: We're talkin' about doing the show again Saturday night. We need more top 10 stuff.
Michelle: I have to think about it.
Ollie: She's not down.
Michelle: No, I said I have to think about it.


CUT TO:
11:30pm BBT
HoH Bath
Keesha, April, Libra, Renny & Memphis

Memphis comes us to HoH. They let him in, and he sees the ladies in the tub together. The bubbles are all gone now. They talk about wanting more beer. Memphis says, "We requested more. It's Friday night." They all joke that BB doesn't really care about them, because they wont give them more alcohol.





CUT TO:
11:45pm BBT
Backyard - Red Couch
Memphis, Michelle, Angie & Jessie

Talking Game and Bashing Jerry, April & Libra

Jessie: So he goes, "pretty much what it comes down to Jessie, is you're guilty by association," and then he brought up your name.
Memphis: Guilty by my association? By what?
Jessie: Basically cuz I worked out with you. We got labeled as "brawny boys" and..

Jessie lists off all the people he works out with as a proof that Jerry's logic makes no sense.

Memphis: 1st of all, if you're gonna say "Guilty by association," you need to say what I'm guilty of to begin with.
Jerry: Being a ass... directly to him.
Memphis: Good. And it's just because of me saying it straight to his f'ing face. Dickhead.

Michelle: What about 2 minutes after the live show, how Jerry went into the kitchen and said "I f'in hate Libra..."
Memphis: We should call em all out in front of each other.
Jessie: Here's the thing, I went to Jerry saying I was pushing for Libra to get out, and he was like, "Why are you doing that? I was gonna take care of it."
Memphis: He was gonna take care of it? He didn't even have power when he was HoH.

Michelle starts making fun of April about the touch my boobs thing. Jessie joins in, saying that's all she is.. boobs. it's a shred April fest. The most ironic part is when Jessie rips on April for how much time she spends looking in the mirror.

They move from ripping on April to Libra...

Jessie: Then she comes up to me after she flipped out on Jerry and Renny, "Jessie, I just don't wanna be labeled as the crazy black woman on the show." Uhhh...
Angie: Too late. Cut.

Talk turns to game, and who they would all put up next.

Michelle: I definitely wanna put Libra up and April...
Memphis: If I get it, I'm gonna be a straight dickhead about it. Jerry, I'm puttin you up. Why? Cuz I just f'in do not like you, old man. Libra, I'm puttin you up... Cuz you're a b*tch.
Angie: Oh, God, I hope you win.
Michelle: Can I second that? We have to win.
Angie: Dude, they don't have a chance if it's endurance.

They start trashing Renny and Jerry, in terms of comps, then move back to game...

Michelle: The only other thing we have is if we can convince her to put up someone besides Libra...
Jessie: We have to get it into her head that her word is not on trial... That her word is still worth something, even if she puts Libra up..
Memphis: The thing is, Keesha knows she doesn't trust them. She knows she doesn't believe them. She just thinks it's safer for her to stick with them for the next couple weeks.
Angie: Exactly. She knows Ollie, April and Libra are in an alliance.
Michelle: She wants security all around. I thought she said she wasn't stupid. Uh, hello? She's never even watched this game before. She's here to become a movie star. She's never even watched it one day.
Angie: The one thing she said when I was talking to her was that the only thing she had to go on about me was what other people tell her, since we never really talk, and I was like, well, most of the things you're hearing about me are completely fabricated.. like me coming after you.
Memphis: Yup.


CUT TO:
12:05am BBT
HoH Bed
Renny and Keesha

Renny and Keesha re joking about how Libra follows April and Ollie everywhere, then Renny pieces it together.

Renny: Don't you think they have an alliance?
Keesha: I don't know. Maybe..


CUT TO:
12:09am BBT
Random Fact from BB

BB: Did you know Sweden is slightly larger than California?

CUT TO:
12:24am BBT
80s Room
Ollie & April

Ollie and April have sex again.. under the covers.. missionary.




After, April mentions how hot it is in there, and that they need a towel to wipe off...



She gets up, and we get a flash of tush before she puts her shorts back on.




Meanwhile, outside in the backyard, Jessie, Angie, Michelle and Memphis continue talking about the others.

Later on, Jessie confesses to Michelle that he's very nervous that no matter what Keesha wants, the house is not going to keep him over Angie - he's too big a threat.

Up in HoH, Keesha's still stalking to Renny, and gives another reason Angie has to go: "She likes the boys and the boys like her. That's why she has to go."

This concludes the overnight report. As of 8:55am BBT, all the HGs are still sleeping in the Big Brother 10 house.

Happy Saturday, everyone!






Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

A Gracious Good Morning to You, Carolyn.

WOW did I miss a lot last night by falling asleep early. I barely made it into BBAD before the ZZZ's hit me. I woke up once to 3 girls in a tub and decided I didn't want to know and turned over. Now I'm watching BBAD on DVR so I'll see how much I can stomach of the Jessie Begs Show.

Jane, I hope your hangover is severe this morning. You should never mix you colors. Drano Blue and Jet Fuel Brown just doesn't go together well at all.

Genie, sorry I missed your rolling eyes. I coulda made some great Genie Eye Gumbo. I'm sure Corey could help with the proper ingredients to add.

UGH! The pimple talk. REALLY glad I missed that and I have my finger on the FF button as I watch BBAD now. There really is something to be said for getting old. NO PIMPLES! Someday these commenters who are down on the geriatrix will learn to appreciate and become one with us.

I'll be looking forward to the 'Overnight' as a skim through BBAD.

:o)

July 26, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

Rud - A - Dub - Dub - 3 ladies In A Tub!

July 26, 2008 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Carolyn! Glad you got some time away last night! :)

Morning Gaytor! lmao@Genie Eye Gumbo! El ew!

Morning everyone!


That's it for now. :)

July 26, 2008 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning everyone. Enjoying the overnight so far. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Getting sick sucks all the life-energy from me. I've still got my fingers crossed that Jessie buries himself and stays on the block.

I"ll only be on this morning and then I won't be back until tomorrow night. I have some family things to take care of.

Have a super duper day!! :)

July 26, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Angie would go talk to Keesha ! ! ! ! ! work it out the two of you could be soooooooooooo strong together what an alliance ! ! ! ! !

July 26, 2008 at 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angie.<3

July 26, 2008 at 8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like the way the house has split or how the wrong people are being blamed. The teams were unfolding as Jessie, Michelle and Memphis with a possible Angie vs. Libra, Ollie and April with Keesha only when necessary. But they (with the exception of Angie) were still all hanging together and were not targeting each other. Team LOAK definitely started the war.
Now I don't care if someone decides to make a big move and get a real game started. What I don't like is the reasoning behind that move. Jessie was HOH last week and ultimately it is his own fault if he didn't stick to his guns. But as far as trusting "the house" and trying not to cause trouble, he got hosed.
The alliances are clear now so if Keesha would just simply say she did what she did because strategically it was the best move for her. But the way she is trying to justify it, even to herself, makes no sense. I'm sorry, but Jessie is right in this case. Other people can tell her the facts that they know and if she didn't see it for herself it won't matter. It's still a he said she said battle. But let's look at the facts she does know. Libra and April talked smack about her. Angie gets accused of having something beyond friendship with Memphis because they hang out together, yet April and Ollie share a bed. She commented that now Michelle and Jessie will know how she felt last week. Who treated her like crap for talking to Steven? Not team JMMA-it was Libra and April who both said they would be willing to send Keesha home the following week. And the number one fact-Steven told her to watch out for Libra.
Keesha is so worried about keeping her word to someone who has not kept her word once. And why is Michelle asking Keesha not to backdoor her construed as tricking Keesha but Libra asking Keesha not to put her on the block before she even had a chance to think about nominations not a trick. Libra new she had lied and that Keesha didn't have all the facts so that deal is null and void.
And by the way, does anyone remember April jumping into Jessie's arms as if his POV was equally hers? And as soon as they used him for what they wanted (I'm talking about April and Libra here) they chewed him up and spit him out. Who are the real black widows here.
And-note to Libra: Michelle saved you last week so stop talking crap about her.

July 26, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger katzbagotrix said...

for a girl who's supposedly ocd, april sure likes her sex sloppy

July 26, 2008 at 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn, Gotta question for you: Are the random facts coming from BB or houseguests? I'm to broke for live feeds to know. Thank you!

July 26, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor - A glorious morning to you, sir :)

DavidB - hehe

GenieSea - Good Morning :) Thanks! I needed it.

Good morning, Julie B :)

GP - Good morning. Angie made a little effort to talk to Keesha yesterday, but it didn't prove too fruitful.

Allison :) Good morning :) The random facts are from BB. The HGs hear them periodically over the loud speaker system

July 26, 2008 at 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that makes it 3 times for sex in the bb 10 houses. Are they working on make the first every BB Baby.

July 26, 2008 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gotta run out real quick...

I'll be back by 10am BBT :)

July 26, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

Do they save youtube footage of the conception to their hard drives for a momento?

July 26, 2008 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Hello All,

Thanks for the kind words of support Gaytor, but sorry to tell you I'm not that hung over. I lied about mixing the jet fuel with drano. I was out of drano.
(kids, don't try this at home).

I got a kick out of the guilt by association rant by Jessie to his group - and the flawed logic problem. Jessie, my man, the problem is you determined you were guilty by association yourself (since there can be another reason, as you are human perfection) and skipped over the associated connection. That paranoia about being just a body and not a brain - that's guilt by factual accuracy, dumb ass.

I really hope April is on the pill. (A public service announcement brought to you by the friendly folks at nearest abortion clinic).

July 26, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

I just realized a VERY obvious fact of keeshas logic. She likes "the boys" and the boys like her. That's Jessie and Memphis. Jerry hates Angie. Ollie does too. Dan never talks to her. If Jessie leaves, Angie just has ONE ally... where Jessie STILL HAS 2. AND HE HAS WON TWO COMPETITIONS!

Idiots.

July 26, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon all,...I don't like the fact that they want Angie out because Keesha is jealous of her realationship with Memphis and all the guys think she's hot..um she is. Jessie has to go if these ppl don't get him out Keesha is dumb and she's worried about ppl thinking that get off the Angie kick and focus on Jessie. Now if they get Memphis, Renny, Michelle, and Angie out too soon what is the point of watching because it would be so boring who's going to keep up drama. If Memphis wins he should put up Ollie and Jerry. jmo

July 26, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Merry said...

Being a girl that has more guy friends than girl friends, it really urks me that girls can be so catty b/c of that very reason.

"She likes the boys and the boys like her. That's why she has to go."

UG! How childish and immature.

July 26, 2008 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

I really don't understand why Keesha thinks that Angie is more of a threat than Jessie. Did I miss something? BTW, have a great weekend everyone!

July 26, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Well....I got an unexpected change in plans.....good news is I get to hang out on the feeds for the day now. YIPEE!!!!

July 26, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,

I really wish Keesha would wake up and realize that Jessie is telling her the truth about Libra, and Renny whom i love as a HG; is telling her the truth to about Libra. I have heard her tell Keesha a couple of times about Libra. I like Libra but enough is enough.

July 26, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

pyke - please email that to me. i can't copy it from moderation mode.

July 26, 2008 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I really appreciate your blog so I hate for this to come across bitchy but I see you have picked your favorites and decided to report biased based on those. You did this last year favoring Team Pink over TC and I'm not sure why as, I had not noticed it before then.

If you are going to devote your overnight report to how JAMM was trashing LOKA but fail to mention how LOKA, and your favorite bitch Keesha, trashed Angie and JAMM for two straight hours on BBAD.It was worse than the NH ever was and I had to turn my television off. Yet you mention not one word of the catty, jealous, bitchy things they say ALL DAY AND NIGHT EVERY SINGLE DAY!! Last night was the first night JAMM has ever even gotten together and vented about them and it stil wasn't anything like what the others do.

I see by the comments posted before mine that others who watch have pointed out the ridiculous behaviour of Libra,Keesha,April and now Jerry. But I feel sorry for the people that do not have feeds and rely on you entirely because you are not giving them the full picture.

July 26, 2008 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hey there chic@s:

I'm on my way to a film fest but first I needed to get my BB fix and share my thoughts on folks.

L<3ve: Renny & Keesha's relationship. I'd love to somehow see them both in the end. (In my ideal world, BB would have the compassion to assist the older players in standing a chance in endurance comps.)

Keesha's become my fave player, then Libra, and then Renny because she's laying relatively low plus I'm loving her fashion sense and overall style. And I think they're all strong, smart women. Srsly, where did they find these gals? And why haven't they looked for players from there before?

MEH: Dan. Ollie. Michelle.

NOT FEELING: Jesse. April.

?: Jerry. Angie.

July 26, 2008 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger jane said...

anon 11:03 - those of us who have been with Carolyn a long time are getting a bit tired of the random and always anon complainer who claims C is biased or this or that.

First of all, this is her private blog. Do you pay her? I don't. When she starts charging a fee then maybe you have the right to complain (or you can just not pay). So frankly, she is entitled to any opinion in the world.

Secondly, she works incredibly hard to be unbiased. She follows the feeds better than anyone else on the web. This is the best BB site out there. You may percieve a bias, but that is your bias, not hers. Not only that she publishes letters like yours (and way worse) giving her crap. And she never fights back. I sure would.

If you are unhappy, there is plenty of space in the internet for you to start you own blog, and then you can define unbiased any way you like.

July 26, 2008 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

I'm way late in saying this but DITTO what Jane said.

Caroly is the most fair BB Blogger I have ever read. Try blogging the feeds for an hour and see what you get. Carolyn is one person and there are almost always two things going on with the feeds at one time. If it's getting good, I know from my own experience you have to go to one to get the conversation. You can't get both at once. Certainly some things are going to be missed. When you go to a single vs. quad screen, you have no idea what is going on on the other.

Carolyn's fairness has never been in question. It's obvious by posting what people accusing her of doing without blinking.

:o(

July 26, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below