;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 25, 2008

BB9 Crazy James is Vlogging

According to Crazy James from BB9, we should expect to see a bunch of past houseguests on the set of Big Brother 10 either August 1st or 2nd. He's not sure if it's for a PoV comp or Food...

Here's the clip:







Permalink







4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was somewhat disturbing to me. Can't really put my finger on it, maybe it was the music, but it made me feel very depressed.

I was never a James fan on the show, but do care about the person. He came off like a lost soul in that.

Is it just me?

July 25, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

oh you did see this. I just sent you a comment on myspace about this. Very exciting!

July 25, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

I am not sure if my last post went through so I will re-type it. What I was saying in the post I did before was that I think James is still a little out of it from his visit to the hospital the other night. I worry about him but I guess he needs to learn for himself by making his own mistakes. I just hope he figures it out soon because I adore him and I don't want to see him get hurt!

July 25, 2008 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Well... He said the 1st or 2nd... So that would make it a Friday or Saturday... Friday is a POV day... So I guess we'll see!

July 25, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below