;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Friday! Today in the Big Brother 10 house, along with whatever drama the HGs create for themselves: The Power of Veto Competition. Who will win the Golden Power of Veto, and will they fully understand just what that power means? Some of the HGs make me wonder.

I'll be getting the overnight together over the next couple hours within this post. Please check back every 15-20 minutes for more.. and more.. and more. ;)

First up:

9:27pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Michelle & Keesha

Michelle comes up to HoH to speak privately with Keesha for the 1st time since nominations.. now that she's cooled down enough. She tells Keesha that while she is upset about Jessie being on the block, she respects Keesha's decision. Keesha makes it abundantly clear to Michelle that unlike how everyone treated her last week, she does not and will not fault Michelle for being Jessie's friend. Nor will she target her because of it.

Michelle wants to make sure she's not on Keesha's hit list for being backdoored, and Keesha tells her she's not. They discuss the PoV comp and Keesha gets Michelle to promise that if she wins PoV, she will not use it to take Jessie down, since doing so would result in her being backdoored.
    *** Ummm, ladies, if Michelle wins PoV, she's safe for the week, no matter what she chooses to do with it.
Here's a snippet of the conversation:

Michelle: It's a game. It is what it is. I respect your decision. I just wish you guys had told me, cuz I didn't know what was going on.
Keesha: I diddn't know what was going on. Honestly, Michelle, it was a last minute decision.
Michelle: I was kinda sad, 'cause they kinda didn't fill me in on what was going on.
Keesha: It was a very last minute thing.
Michelle: And my key was last, so I was kinda nervous.
Keesha: I could tell, and I was thinking to myself, dude, I totally have your key in there.

Talk turns to how Keesha was targeted last week, because she was friends with the nominee: Steven. Keesha says she would never do that to someone else. Michelle wants to make sure she and Keesha are still cool, and Keesha says, yes, absolutely, and she will never shun someone for being friends with anyone else.

Michelle's in the same situation Keesha was last week - best friend on the block, and completely kept out of the loop in the nomination process.

The conversation progresses to the Power of Veto Competition. Keesha asks Michelle if she gets to play and wins the PoV, will she use it on Jessie? Michelle says she will not, that she will respect Keesha's nominations. Michelle just wants to make sure that she's not going to be backdoored. Keesha tells her that as long as she doesn't use the PoV, she wont be.

The conversation closes with Keesha telling Michelle that Jessie is not her target this week. Angie is.

CUT TO:
10:45pm BBT
Pool Table
Libra & Memphis

Libra: Why is my name always brought up in everything?
Memphis: I didn't bring your name up, so let's get that clear.
Libra: ...because I did not bring anyone's name up up in that room.
Memphis: Well if you think I did, I didn't.
Libra: Oh, I know.. Why am I always the one that people wanna throw in front of the bus?
Memphis: Well, look at me. I'm the same way. Why am I always the target? Cuz I won a car?
Libra: No, no , no , no. I could care less about that.
Memphis: Or I'm a competitor?
Libra: Well, I guess, Memphis. I'm just tired! I'm not the mastermind. Y'all have your own brain. A lot of people are giving me too much credit.
Memphis: (laughs) I know a lot of people were trying to get her to put you up. Not me. You know who I'm gunnin' for. (Jerry)
Libra: I guess because I'm f'in loud, maybe I'm the biggest frigging target? I'm just like, how is my name? I'm tired. My name is on everybody's mouth.
Memphis: I know.. I understand.. the first couple of days, it was the same for me. It's the same for you, and no matter what you do...

The crux of it:

Memphis: This is why I don't want Jerry and Renny in the jury house. I mean, when 500k is on the line, do you want you fate decided by 2 people who might be in an alliance with someone else, and who're gonna make their decision based on how the stars align?

Memphis puts Libra's mind at ease, telling her that the 2 of them are in the same boat.

CUT TO:
10:55pm BBT
Hippy Room
April, Renny, Keesha, Libra, Ollie, April

Everyone's hatting. Jerry comes in and gives a status report on where all the others are and who is talking to whom, then suddenly, April & Renny start arguing over something stupid: laundry and who said what to whom.

Renny storms out, and Ollie does his best to calm April down and make her see this is a battle she will never win. April is too riled up over nothing to hear sense.


CUT TO:
11:30pm-11:50pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Angie & Memphis

Angie and Memphis are chatting about life outside the BB house, and how much they miss their loved ones. Memphis says that it isn't worth the 500k to not see his girlfriend every day.

Non-Game Chatter continues about 20 minutes, until Jessie comes out, asking if they think he should go up to Keesha's HoH Room and start "Operation BackDoor Libra." Memphis and Angie say it's way too soon, and Jessie should just relax and chill out a bit, at least until after the PoV Comp.

Jessie ignores them and heads inside.


CUT TO:
11:51pm BBT
HoH Landing
Jessie

Jessie is waiting on Keesha.

He thinks she's asleep, but she's watching him on the spy screen, just not ready or willing to talk to him yet.


CUT TO:
12:04am BBT
Jacuzzi
Memphis, Michelle, Angie, Jessie

The group is sitting around the jacuzzi, feet in the water. They're trying to figure out how to get Keesha to backdoor Libra... or Jerry.. or anybody.

Once Jessie starts talking, the conversation bounces all over the place. Focus is not his forte.

No concrete plans are formed yet.



CUT TO:
12:18am BBT
50s Room
Ollie and April are in bed, snuggling with the lights off.

Libra enters and starts talking about the PoV comp. It sounds like the HGs might have gotten a little clue from BB, but I can't make heads or tails of it.

Libra: What if it's the PoV?
Ollie: Do we have dishes and all?
April: No, they're all blue and white.
Ollie: Is there a jukebox?
Libra: That's country.

CUT TO:
12:20am BBT
HOH ROOM
Keesha & Renny

Keesha: Jessie came up here.
Renny: Jessie??
Keesha: I didn't let him in. I didn't answer. I can't deal with it tonight. I'll deal with it tomorrow. He's gonna flip out.
Renny: You think so?
Keesha: Oh yeah, he's gotta temper.
Renny: That's why you've got that door there.. and the cameras.
Keesha: So what's everybody doing?
Renny: Dan just went outside, Jessie and Michelle are out there.
Keesha: What a day, huh? I'm like, wowww. What a day, Renny.
Renny: I think you've got it all figured out. You're very smart. Very bright.
Keesha: Yeah, I tried to figure it all out. I don't regret the 2 people I put up. i think they were they best decisions in the house. Got everyone pretty stirred up though. Everybody's buzzin.
Renny: That's good. No one should feel... (too comfortable is implied, but not said)
Keesha: So Angie came up to talk. She gave me a hug. I feel funny around her, a little bit, but... I know how Angie's personality is. SHe doesn't like confrontation. But Jessie's completely different. he likes confrontation. He's got a temper.

Renny: Yeah, you don't need to be around him by yourself.
Keesha: I mean, I know he wants to talk, and that's ok, but not tonight. Of all the times for me to get HoH? Right after Steven leaves?
Renny: I'm so glad you got it. I was like, please.
Keesha: When you saw who else was left up there?

Renny nods in the affirmative.

Keesha: And then they said Keesha wins HoH, and you were like, thank goodness. I bet.

CUT TO:
Just before 1am BBT, the HGs are all informed that the PoV comp will be at 10am BBT.


This concludes the overnight report.






Permalink







45 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

Hmmmmm, I wonder why Michelle waited until after nominations to go talk to Keesha as opposed to before. I think she would use the PoV on Jessie if she won. Anyway, good morning everyone! TGIF!!

July 25, 2008 at 6:04 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning Carolyn!!! How wa your bike ride??? Hope it was not to hot for you!!

Looking forward to a fun weekend on the feeds!!

July 25, 2008 at 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed up for the feeds last night. The chat was more interesting than the feeds. I thought for sure the house would be talking game all night, but nooooo. Manchelle and the tool were po'd, April was worried, Libra was kissing up to Keesha, Keesha and Renny had a long boring heart to heart, but no fireworks at all. I wish now I had gotten the feeds for bb9 instead of this boring bunch.

Keesha can't seem to keep her mouth shut and she's made a lot of promises not to backdoor. If someone uses the pov, she's going to have to reneg to someone. Bad move. Smart move to rope in the floaters though (Dan, Renny, Jerry). Can't see why she's hot after Angie...Memphis is a much bigger threat.

I'll still be hanging out with the gang here, the best bb10 site on the net. Thanks for all you've done, Carolyn and Co. to keep me updated while I was feedless.

I just wish I could figure out how to create a username for this site instead of always being anonymous. Do I need to register at Google or something? Any help greatly appreciated.

July 25, 2008 at 6:25 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Good Morning, Ms. Carolyn. I hope you managed to get some quality shut eye.

The recent turn of events is rather exciting. I love a good shake up.

At the moment, I don't have a favorite to win. Renny or Jerry winning would certainly make me chortle. As a society, we are far too youth oriented and Jerry or Renny winning would certainly prove that those of us over 50 aren't ready to be buried yet!

I need more coffee...my fingers keep freezing up.

Happy Friday to everyone.

July 25, 2008 at 6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion, the best scenario would be for Dan to win the PoV and use it on Angie. Thereby removing Angie and keeping himself safe.
Then maybe (hopefully) Libra will go up.

July 25, 2008 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good mornign Caroly. Hope you got that bike ride in this morning before you got started. You gotta take care of Carolyn FIRST, then put up with our abuse the rest of the day. I dunno how you do it.

So. I missed the Keesha/Michelle talk last night. Don't think the feeds or BBAD ever showed much of it. If so, I didn't see it. All I can say is Keesha did the right thing, now she needs to zip it and keep a few things to herself. She needs to stop promising safety and loyalty to everyone in the house, especially those 4 in the Meathead Alliance.

Are these people totally clueless about this game? They might say they are fans to help them get on the show but they obviously don't know the rules... PoV.. if you use it you will get backdoored? Another reason for the only reading material in the house to be the rules book. (Rolling my eyes again.)

I think we have been a bit fooled this season, or maybe it's just my own naivety, but I thought we had some real people this season who weren't all looking for a show biz carrer. i'm definitely wrong. They all have agents and connected to the 'biz' in some way.

I have more to say but I'll wait til Carolyn brings it up. Afterall, it is her "Overnight Report," not mine. :p

:o)

July 25, 2008 at 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno kvothe. Dan seems to be an under the radar guy and has even thrown comps to stay that way.He's also signed onto the the non-meathead alliance...the Jerryatrics, so why would he go against them so soon?

He's still got the Brian taint on him, so I don't think he'll be willing to rock the boat.

July 25, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning :)

I'm actually heading off for a quick ride now.. 10:30am eastern.. fingers crossed for no heat stroke.

I'll be back and publishing more comments by 9am BBT. :) Probably a little earlier.

GayTor - spill it.

July 25, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish Keesha had not promised Memphis not to put him up as Mixocologist Memphis needs to go! Why can't she see that he's a bigger threat than Angie? Why doesn't Angie campaign for herself? I'm losing faith in what I thought were the two smartest women. Not so much.

July 25, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Does anyone know the details of Renny and April's "Chicken fight"?

July 25, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

My only thought is maybe Keesha meant he would be backdoored the following week, not this week for using the POV on Jessie.

July 25, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning All.

I think that Keesha is so wanting to please Libra and to be Libra's favorite that that is why she put up Angie. I have the feeds (for trial period) but don't have much time to watch. I do read the updates all of the time and it seems to me that Libra was the one who really, really wanted Angie out.

I would love to see Angie win POV.

July 25, 2008 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

I tried to watch BBAD last night when I got home, but got bored with Jessie rambling to Memphis and turned it off...

Thanks Carolyn for keeping up with everything! I don't know how you do it!

July 25, 2008 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keesha seeing right through Michelle was awesome :). As well as ignoring Jessie's attempt to talk. On a side note, could someone please help me understand Memphis' over-the-top hating of Jerry? Where did this come from?

July 25, 2008 at 7:50 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Carolyn, Ray, Gaytor, and fellow Dishers! Hope the ride wasn't too hot Carolyn. Yes Gaytor, please tell. I missed the Michelle/Keesha talk and also the talk with Angie/Keesha. Was just so out of it!

So, does Angie even stand a chance? They were saying what a temper Jessie has, which we all know, could he really blow and get himself evicted? How about the tiff with Renny/April? was it just a little thing or will it come around to bite one of them? What is your read? Carolyn? Gaytor? Someone?

Look forward to hearing your take on this...thank you Carolyn for all your hard work! And thanks to the dishers for their input!

Got to run Dad to the Dr.....be back soon!

July 25, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok this might be a stupid question.
But I have been wondering.
Carolyn do you not sleep?
How do you do an overnight report not miss anything.
I know you have people working with you but still how do you do it?

July 25, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

Sorry to disagree with you all that say this season is more boring than last. Three weeks into this season and I am HOOKED!! Last season it took me almost six weeks to figure out what in the world was going on. It took away from the game play because it seemed no one knew what the game was.

This season is just beginning! Much more fireworks to come. IMO this season is just as good as BB7 or 8, well not so much 7, but that's because it was all stars.

To all those in doubt, just hang in there. I'll bet when we look back on this season, it will be one of the greats....

July 25, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am REALLY bummed out right now. I have no desire to turn on the feeds or watch BBAD or anything. I am just so disappointed in Angie. I thought she was a smart girl but she sure is playing a dumb game. I felt the same about Kaysar. Smart person, terrible BB-game player. I guess I just have to get over it huh? I need a new favorite houseguest. Can't stand anyone in the Libra alliance of kiss butt people.

Any suggestions or words of wisdom for me?

Thanks peeps, I knew you'd understand..........:(

July 25, 2008 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

aprils got issues. shes the reason they got those stupid plastic knives.

July 25, 2008 at 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish ManChelle would of went up.

July 25, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

LOL Carolyn. Not much to spill. You covered just about all I saw.

I was hoping for a lot more fireworks last night. Production needed to let the beer flow a bit more freely. Memphis was getting all worked up too. I haven't seen him that animated about anything since the show started. He wanted more 'H20' but couldn't get it.

I love the code words they are using as a away around talking about the DR, it's Switzerland. Beer and wine is H20. I know there are more but those are the two I remember right now. AGP must be really cracking down on the familiarity with the DR people this year. Thank God!

Interesting facts were being put out by Big Brother last night. Some made no sense like how many holes on a chinese checkers board. Something about the jukebox, etc. Surely it has to do with the PoV comp today. Or maybe setting up for the next HoH. I think PoV. We are supposed to expect the unexpected but I think that may be out the window this season... MMMMHMMM, surely as I say it AGP will throw something in there just to prove me wrong. I think AG and I feel the same way about each other.

OK, that went too far. Now I sound like Jessie but in my own way. AG wouldn't have a clue who I am, but it does seem she took some suggestions from me from my last few years of complaining.

I just want Keesha to wake up and smell the Cuban. She needs to figure out that Memphis is deep into the Meathead Gang.

I'll be back. (I always say that but then I fall asleep. Maybe I'll surprise myself today.)

:o)

July 25, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

i was wrong about keesha. i knew she was playin the game hardcore, but i didnt know she was so maniacal. is she possesd by the demon daniell. anyone who puts libra any closer to 500k has to lose points in my book. maybe she can redeem herself later. this house is gonna have a bad case of the uglies if Angie goes.

July 25, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

Good Morning Carolyn.
first time blogging with you. I read this blog for years. Just love it. You and X do a great job. Every year I say I liked the last season more. I miss Steven, he brought the house together and had lots of fun. The house is just starting to get exciting. Very happy to see Jessie on the block. I'm not sure why Angie's there with him. The only thing I regret is Jessie not on slop. That would of made this week sooo much fun to watch. Keep up the good work.

July 25, 2008 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

that wuz hilarious wen oly tried calmn april down. it was like he was channeling Snoop or Don the Magic Juan or sumthing. i now know whos playin who in that "relationship". oly and libra tried to shake down Renny, that wuz scary. "Libra smart yo."

July 25, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best case scenario Angie wins POV, Keesha puts up Michelle and tells her she's not being backdoored, or one of her own with everyone's word to vote out Jessie. If her alliance holds true this week she'd have at least 5, possibly 6 votes to evict Jessie.

If the meat-heads win HOH next week and she's up against Libra, only April and Ollie would go back on their word and vote her out. IMO. So she's safe from retaliation.

July 25, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger GlenMartinJohn said...

Good Morning Carolyn an BB10 fans!

The photo of Jessie sitting on the lounge out side of Keesha's HOH door is priceless! Especially when she knows he is there. She never did let him in if I recall. Funny stuff.

July 25, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey every1,

This game is starting to get really interesting huh? I am so bummed that Steven went home :( I am glad that Keesha won HOH though :)

Hope everyone has a great BB weekend. I have trying to stay glued to the feeds but with a bf who is always wanting me to be there with him, it's kind of difficult.

P.S. Carolyn why don't you have more clips in your recent posts?

See ya,
Brian

July 25, 2008 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Moorning Carolyn!

Morning Corey, Rayray, thepointbeing(LOL!), OAC and Gaytor!

I'm loving BB house under Keesha reign better than Meathead rule.

Libra annoys me as well, with all her sense of entitilement, but I thihnk Keesha is doing a wise thing not putting her up. This is about furthering herslef in the game, and she needs to take out a strong competitor not one who annoys her.

I like Angie, as a person, as a game player though, not so much. From her alliance with Brian to not taking the chance to talk to Keesha and making a side deal before POV, she has been making dumb move after dumb move.

If I had the choice on who to have allied to me, I would pick Libra over Angie. Libra can do a lot more damage.

I'm all about the Keesha! You go girl.

July 25, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn :)

I'm beginning to think that if Jessie doesn't win the veto, they should seriously think about getting rid of him on Wednesday. Angie just sits around and doesn't do anything and she's not strong in competitions.

July 25, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe that these people don't know the rules of the game!
Hello, if you go on national TV to play a game won't you know the rules before you go!!!

"Don't use the POV or you will get backdoored!!!" HELLO, sorry Carolyn!!

Learn the rules people!!!! you deserve to get kicked out if you don't!

July 25, 2008 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good Morning All!! :0)


I think Keesha was very smart in not answering the door when Jesse came up. The last thing she needs to to be intiminated by the meathead.
As for the Renny/April arguement.....wtf....April is a little drama queen not OCD.

I have OCD and i've not seen one iota of proof that she has it And it isn't something you can hide it ALWAYS comes out.

July 25, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Good morning everyone!! Angie completely deserves to go. I'm sorry, she was my favorite at the beginning, but she is just sitting back and letting everyone take her down. Maybe she'll win POV and prove herself in at least one way, but so far she hasn't done anything!

If Keesha is smart she'll send Memphis packing. He definitely has a mean side, she better watch out!

July 25, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been gone and didn't know if anyone mentioned that on the big brother website they now have a tab that says blog. Oh and yes Jerry's blog is on there along with Jessies. Have a great day..

July 25, 2008 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Really wanted to be a Memphis fan cuz I thot he would be a good player. Not so much now -- his single minded obsession with the "oldies" is getting rather tiresome. Seems that's the only game he has these days.

As a slightly 50+ "senior" citizen, at least that is how I see the stars aligning.

July 25, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Couple of random thoughts ...

I'm perplexed by Keesha's feelings toward Angie. Am I missing the neon signs or is Angie just hangin' out all day until she can drink a beer, then she hangs out some more. Her alliance seems to be based on who happened to be sitting on the couch. She's a terrible player. But it's like she's some new kid who goes out and sits on the stoop, and happens to be wearing blue so everyone assume the new gang leader just moved in.

I don't even get the sense about her that she's particularly using the boys. She's kind of a tom boy, and they were there on the couch. Her only real alliance is that couch.

So Keesha is misreading her completely, partly out of jealousy (she is neurotic), but party just circumstance. Ironically, the two girls seem to be the most genuinely nice people in the house (albeit, Kessha is trying her best to find her conniving side).

Now for Memphis. I don't know what people see in him. He's an arrogant little putz. He puts on a 1940's straw hat and all of a sudden he's in the Rat Pack. Talk about smoke and mirrors. He's a snotty kid bartender. Not particularly good looking or bright.

So what is up with his hostility toward Jerry and Renny. Personally I think he's afraid of them. He's knows he's not that bright and is worried he can't fool them. Sadly he portrays this by being a complete bigot. His attitude toward "old" people is nothing short of bizarre. Jessie is about 10 emotionally and confuses muscle size with brain size, but Memphis is the real creep. Jessie is annoying and needs to be spanked, but Memphis has a hair of sociopath in him. IMHO

I could go on, but I won't.

July 25, 2008 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Nother thought. Angie doesn't have a BF at home does she?

New theory: Angie is a lesbian, which is why she is so unphased by the boy's silent attention and Keesha misreads her so badly.

July 25, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

jane - do you have the ability to look inside my head? hahaha I agree 100% with you.

Especially about Memphis. He is a putz, and he is about as attractive as tar on the sidewalk.

Under other circumstances, I think ANgie and Keesah would be friends. I am still hoping for an alliance, that is if Angie ever gets off her ass.

July 25, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon everyone...Ok everyone wants Angie out because of the Brian thing, but if these ppl don't get Jessie out they're commiting suicide. I like Angie and I think she should stay and like someone else said Memphis is a bigger threat than Angie if Jessie gets taking down then they should put up Mephis or Michelle and get them out they have the numbers no reason to be loyal to the "meathead" alliance. I hope Angie stays honestly I think Keesha got jealous of Angies' friendship with Memphis and put her up because Steven told her to trust Angie. Libra not going up so all u Libra haters na na na. lol
Oh..I'm surprised no one commented on Renny flipping out last night on April. Renny is crazy but very entertaining they should keep her around for a while without her meds.

July 25, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Glen,

I checked your info out and it took me to your My Space...

I think this quote is one of my favorites... ever: "When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself." It makes me realize why my interest this season isn't there yet. I don't know if you have watched BB for long, but in earlier seasons we got to watch them as they entered the house and formed 'friendships'. This year I feel out of the loop and we were invited in as the game more reminded me of a cattiness you see in High School. Too divisive and 'hating' for my liking. Less smarts and game. :-( Hopefully it will change soon... because I have been an avid fan since season 1 and this is the first time I am not staying in the loop as much. (Not counting the 1-2 weeks of BB9 when the "Team Christ" were in charge with their delusional Nattie.

Best wishes to your kitties... 18 years, that is cool. My oldest is 17. That's like 5 years older than Jerry!!!

Enjoy. As for BB Blogs, this one with the fabulous Carolyn rules. ;-)

July 25, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger GlenMartinJohn said...

I hope Keesha is bluffing Michelle and Memphis about not putting them up as a POV replacement. She needs to move out one of the votes from the meathead side and weaken their leadership. My ideal would be Memphis and Jessie on the block because they both are committed to being final two.

July 25, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Jane

I seriously think all the Angie hate stems from jealousy. They are jealous that Angie is/was friends with the good looking guys and that they seemed to enjoy her company over theirs. They keep saying 'she's is not even that pretty'... typical cattiness of a higher degree. And I really should apologize to all my feline friends (even if they don't read this blog) for constantly referring to this behavior as catty and it is not nice. >^..^<

I also feel that Angie isn't playing as much as she could because they are pulling the rug from out under her. She can't talk to people without criticism and being a target. She has to win comps and do what Janey doll did... move on in the comp as the other "bye bye bitches" HGs turn on one another. If she doesn't win... she better butter that toast.

I also do not understand the hate for Renny and Jerry. I wouldn't mind seeing Memphis leave... or LIBRA. Then they can take out the Tool.

July 25, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger GlenMartinJohn said...

Jane, pattiz, thepointbeing, - I couldn't agree with you all more on Memphis.. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. On Angie.. this may sound crazy but mentioning her sitting out back all day may because she is a smoker. So was Brian and Steven dipped. Smokers tend to hang together because it's mostly limited to outdoors most places now. I think their friendships bonded in part because of being together more for that reason.

July 25, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Good morning! I don't comment much but felt compelled to today! I agree this season is just starting to heat up!! I am though beginning to dislike almost everyone in the house!!(Gameplay wise!!) The new Jerratrics group is just annoying! I am so tired of their cattiness and whining of the others in the house, most especially on Angie! I like Angie but she has got to start playing the game!!

April and Renny's fight was over something very small and stupid but I love that the jerryatrics group is not as strong as they think it is. It will start to fracture soon!

SO I guess at this point my favorite is becoming Renny!! She got a pretty smart head on her shoulders and if you notice she just sits and listens. She rarely offers anything! She is a little quirky but I think she's going to go far!

Oh and for "thepointbeing" yes you have to register with Google. If you have a gmail account you can sign in with that username and password. Hope that helps!!

Thanks for letting me ramble here!! I love this website!! It's the BEST!

Jen

July 25, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

has there ever been an alliance as big as the geriatrics that has no chance of winning the physical comps. look at the 2 sides, i think thats the issue. where are those physical comps this season? is BB leveling the playing field 4 Jerry libra and Renny?

July 25, 2008 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Jane I've been saying I thought her and Keesha was bi and that's why Steven told Keesha to trust Angie. I also thought Angie and Keesha had girl crushes and keesha got jealous over Angie and Memphis hanging out so much. Now thats off my chest I don't think she should go home at all please let them get rid of Jessie. If she backdoors Libra it will be sad and stupid but I'll get over it they have number so they can do what they want.

July 25, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below