;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mid Afternoon and All's Crazy in the BB House

Hi everyone! I'm back and so are my feeds. A million thank yous to ReporterX for doing such an amazing job for the past couple hours!!

2:39pm BBT
The HGs just got food. Everyone's crowded into the storage room, examining their booty for the week. Happy sounds, "Bananas!" can be heard. As well as grousing about raisins. The HGs are rather quizzical about the plantains.

CUT TO:
2:45pm BBT
Kitchen

The HGs have moved en masse to the Kitchen and Kitchen Counter. Let the feeding frenzy begin. Seriously, they're diving in like they were on Survivor. Everyone's talking with their mouths full, and stuffing themselves.

CUT TO:
2:47pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Renny & Keesha

Keesha: Jessie just tried to play me like a f'ing fool. Well, I didn't have anyone to put up against Angie, but now I do.
Renny: What'd he do?
Keesha: He's trying to throw everyone else under the bus? He just gave me a reason why. He's very arrogant. Well, you know that.
Renny: But you want Angie out.
Keesha: I do, but I just might want Jessie out. I haven't decided yet.
Renny: Well it's good that you put them both up for colateral.
Keesha: I watched him on the monitor down there laughing with Angie...
Renny: He's a big threat anyway.
Keesha: He's a huge threat. He always gives the "Respect, respect, respect..."
Renny: You saw how he was...

Talk turns to Libra. Keesha says Libra will get herself into trouble without my help. Keesha asks for Renny's solidarity and her word that she wont vote her out or nominate her if she's in the position to. Renny agrees.
    ***Now we've got a game! Way to go, Keesha!


2:55pm BBT
HoH cont'd.
Renny: Who do you want me to vote out?
Keesha: Well, we'll see. Cause once I do the noms, that's when the drama's gonna start. It's time to break up these 2 groups. They wanted to get rid of the floaters, who they considered you, Jerry and Dan...

Renny: What about Memphis?
Keesha: Memphis is shifty.
Renny: Memphis is strong.
Keesha: I made him promise me he wouldn't use the PoV if I didn't put him up.
Renny: What about Angie. Ya can't get a read on her.
Keesha: No, ya can't.
Renny: Well, whe you make your decision, you let me know.

Jerry comes up.

Jerry: By Dan not going home, I can tell him which way to vote by telling him I kept him safe. I can control him. I know I can keep his vote.
Keesha: Actually, can you get him and bring him up here?
Jerry: But he will not say anything. One thing about Dan, the religious side... he will not go against his word.

Jerry leaves.

Renny and Keesha have a giggle over the "religious vote" comment from Jerry.

BB: Keesha, please come to the Diary Room.

Keesha leaves. Renny too. Libra and April pass Keesha on her way to the DR and ask if they can go up and listen to music. She says sure, and they head up, turn on the music and start talking about Keesha's nomination plans.

3:02pm BBT
HOH ROOM
April & Libra

Libra: Are you gonna be able to not smile during the Nomination Ceremony?
April: With Angie going up? I don't know. I'll try.

FISHIES!

3:12pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Libra, Ollie and April

Who's HoH is this?

The 3 are up in HoH as if it was there own, talking about Keesha's plan, and how they need to support her...

They are very pleased about how the day is playing out so far, but you wouldn't know it by looking at any of their faces..



Ollie's hoping Keesha has a good plan B, because they all figure Jessie will win PoV.

April makes a good point that with Jerry, Dan and Renny on their side now, they have the numbers - 7-4.

Libra says she's gonna be nervous until after the nomination ceremony.

Libra: I mean, I trust Keesha, but...
Ollie: This whole game is about persuasion.


Libra: Memphis made his way up here fast last night.
April: Yes he did.

This whole meeting is really about bringing Ollie up to speed, so he's not completely shocked at the table.

Libra's feeling a bit smug over having seen Jessie and company laughing, thinking she was going up on the block.

CUT TO:
FISHIES! @ 3:20pm BBT

CUT TO:
3:35pm BBT
Backyard-Couch
Michelle & Angie

Angie's still planning on going to talk to Keesha. She's wondering if maybe Keesha could be talked into backdooring someone else. Angie says she actually prefers being put up directly, so at least she definitely has the chance to play for PoV.

Angie gets that Keesha doesn't like fakeness... and she wonders if anyone thought she was trying to kiss butt when she offered Keesha water.

CUT TO:
3:42pm BBT
HoH Room
Keesha, Ollie, Renny

Ollie: I just want you to know that I'm behind you 100%. Me, personally. Not as a group. Just me.
Keesha: Thank you. That's really great to hear. Cause when you'r ein this position, it's a really scary feeling.
Renny: Yeah.. you're free-falling.

CUT TO:
3:43pm BBT
HoH Landing
Jerry & Dan

Playing Chess... ever so quietly...

CUT TO:
3:57pm - 4:10pm BBT
While Angie is downstairs blowdrying her hair, Jerry & Dan are upstairs in HoH pledging allegiance to Keesha's flag. Also present in HoH are April, Ollie and Libra.

April: You can tell how honest we are. Even though we argue once in a while. We stay loyal to each other.

Jerry brings up integrity.

Dan: That's the thing, this wont work unless we can all trust each other.

April says we love all of them. We hang out with all of them, and this is not gonna change that. Well, tonight it might.

Libra starts talking about alliance names and wants to make sure they aren't the nerd herd. Dan offers "The Jerry-atric 6."

Dan says he'll probably be called the fly or the mole, but no matter what, he's in. Everyone voices their approval.

Dan
: Whatever I hear, whatever paranoia I have, I'm just gonna dismiss it. From here on out.. It's gonna get stirred up tonight.
Keesha: Oh, you have no idea.
Ollie: THe line's already been drawn you guys.
Libra: Either way, even if they win HoH, we have the votes.
Jerry: We're golden for 4 weeks.
Dan: Well, I'm glad you guys decided to pull me on this side of the sandbox.
Ollie: What kinda rubbed me the wrong way is how cocky they've been.
Keesha: I would never approach an HoH and try to get them to turn on their own alliance.
Dan: I haven't pulled a key yet. Can I please not be the last key?
Keesha: I promise you will not be the last key.

Keesha wants to take a shower. Jerry wants to relax a bit. Jerry and Dan leave. Talk continues between Ollie, Libra, Keesha and April. Ollie says he's gonna play dumb if Jessie approaches him. Libra too. Keesha's fine with that.

They discuss how Jessie has very likely told Angie she's going up. Keesha's fine with that too.

Ollie asks about Memphis, and Keesha says he has promised to vote with the house.


CUT TO:
4:10pm BBT
HOH Cont'd
Ollie, Libra, April & Keesha
Keesha: Now, this is another conclusion. We can't let Michelle win the PoV.
Ollie: Exactly. Even if her name is drawn.
Keesha: Here's the thing, if MIchelle wins PoV, she can take off Jessie or Angie, and then who the F am I gonna put up? So.. if if if she does, I'm gonna tell her, use it, and you're going home next week. We have the numbers. You use it, you're out of here. There's 7 of us that want you out if you do that.

At 4:12pm BBT, the party up in HoH starts to break up. Libra and Keesha have some final words.

Keesha: I just hope that now you f'in trust me.

FISHIES @ 4:13pm BBT

Feeds are back @ 4:15pm BBT

Many of the HGs are heading outside.
BB just called Memphis to the DR.

Methinks the Nomination Ceremony is coming very soon. Too many HGs suddenly outside following fishies for it to have happened naturally.

Then again, Renny's in the kitchen preparing corn...

CUT TO:
4:50pm BBT

BB: Houseguests. This is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.
    ***Yippeeee!! Nomination Ceremony Time! Get ready for all holy hell to break loose on the live feeds tonight!


FISHIES @ 4:53pm BBT






Permalink







71 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

What's wrong with raisins? I like raisins! Especially in coconut based curry :)

July 24, 2008 at 2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good, glad everyone gets food...maybe Libra will simmer down a bit (since it looks like she'll be around for at least another week)...then again, maybe not.

July 24, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

OK. I take it back. Keesha does have a plan and it's a good plan. I hope she sticks with it.

On the food: It's funny that some are complaining about some of the food. It ain't slop people!

July 24, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

OK seriously...if the plan is to put up Angie :( and Jessie :) then I will be very happy! My sadness of Angie going up will be overpowered by my happyness of Jessie going up!! Oh my Christ, please put Jessie up Keesha!!! Oh and Angie...please win PoV!!

Ahhh, pretty good day so far, lol!

~ Ryan ~

July 24, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

WOO HOO! Get Jessie out! Although if he is nominated he could still win veto :(

July 24, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!!!! My feeds are back too!! Thank Goodness!

I really hope that Keesha puts up Jessie and he leaves! That could make for lots of drama this week!!!

I still want Libra gone the most, but don't see Keesha doing that anytime soon.

July 24, 2008 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

F'in Keesha I F'in love you girl! Oh please let this stick. PLEASE!

I know I JUST posted, but u updated with the Keesha n Renny convo Carolyn and it just excited me that more. Keesha knows how to play the game, YAY!

~ Ryan ~

July 24, 2008 at 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh myyyy... This is craaazy! Steven I hope you're watching this. Keesha has no back bone... put up Libra and quit talkin like you're gonna do somthin. Jus for that-I hope Libra turns on her... ugh

July 24, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!

July 24, 2008 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

They got plantains? I'm so jealous!

LOL at Libra "I won't eat pigs feet" because I won't either honey. No ma'am, no way, no how.

Maybe they can add the raisins to slop and make slop/oatmeal/raisin cookies. Just a suggestion.

;)

July 24, 2008 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Jessie needs to GO!!!!!!! He's going to be stunned!

I'm so happy. I've been waiting for them to flush out Jessie, Michelle, Memphis and Angie.

July 24, 2008 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Keesha.
I think she is right Libra will get herself into trouble and let someone else do it.
I want to see Jessie voted out. The look on his face and the whole you are not giving me any respect. Bye Bye I really should get the feeds. But I work so much I would still miss all the good stuff.

July 24, 2008 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger SmartestCo0kie said...

This is my only problem, I like Michelle, I like Angie, Jessie is still an iffie here with me, and I'm kinda enjoying Memphis. I really like Keesha, can't STAND Libra, If Keesha does this, I think she's taking the first step in splitting the house. If one of Memphis/Angie/Jessie/Michelle get HoH next week, this may come back to Keesha!

This is bringing back to the surprise Veto James goes on the block and the house explodes..LoL

July 24, 2008 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Keesha!! not a huge fan of the April/Keesha/Libra alliance, but I love that Keesha has a soft spot for Renny! And love that she lied right to Jessie and Memphis' face about possibly putting up Libra. (personally looking forward to the day that Libra goes up - but apparently not happening this week) Jessie is gonna be shocked!! Can't wait to see the look on his face! Here's your R-E-S-P-E-C-T, Jessie, you little weasel! No key for you this week! He'll probably win POV, but at least he'll squirm.
When do they do noms - today??

July 24, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Did April just tell Ollie that Keesha thought about putting the two of them (O & A) on the block?

April spins some yarns ....

July 24, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Yippy hopefully the juice pig will get the boot.... did anyone see the expression on Libra's face when she voted Steve out last night? grrr

July 24, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

The fun part about all this going down tonight is that Jessie, Memphis, Michelle and Angie will not see it coming.

I'm so proud of Keesha!

July 24, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

OK... I know now that Keesha does have a plan and I'm really glad that Renny is on Keesha's side. I think Renny is playing the game just as good, well at least better than Jerry is... Keesha and Renny should bring in Dan any they should keep their alliance secret and I think that no one would suspect those three working together.. plus I'm all for Jessie going home and seeing Michelle take it up a noch and go all boxer fighter on us lol.. I just do not want to see Angie going home that would not be cool at all.. Angie has done Nothing and I think she has suffered enough with the whole Brian ordeal!!

July 24, 2008 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh GAWD...Can you just imagine Jessie's "vote for me" speech??? lol Or even worse, his conversation with Julie after they kick his butt out?? lol I think it's hilarious how arrogant he is. I can't stand it. It makes me gag. Yet histerical.

July 24, 2008 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

The only person I want to go is Jessie. I don't want to hear another self serving good bye. What's it going to be? "Thanks for looking at my body and realizing how much hard work I do. You can get in shape too"
GTFO!

July 24, 2008 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, it has taken me this long to enter into the fray here, just been reading all of ya'll's postings and enjoying. But, now I have a question and a comment.

First, why does everybody here hate Libra? She is the least threatening of all the houseguests to me because she has no game. She talks first and thinks later. That makes her the greatest "bad cop," and she will either learn or be gone on her own. I guess I can appreciate her because I tend to talk first and think later sometimes.

The person(s) I can't stand are Jesse and Michelle. And, as cute as he is, Memphis. Angie is dangerous and doesn't even realize she is aligned with the wrong team because they would just as soon kick her under the bus.

Anyway, ok, I have entered the madness and it's good to see ya'll all here again this season!

July 24, 2008 at 3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled! Jessie really isn't going to take it well being put on the block so "disrespectfully". lol

July 24, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This whole nomination thing is as exciting and changes as much as Bama's photo. LOL I look forward to seeing what photo will pop up with mikeinbama as much as I am waiting to see what Keesha will do! Oh my heart can't take much more of this. Crossing my fingers and toes that Jessie is put up and is outta here.

Kim in OK

July 24, 2008 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Wrestlemom said...

From the pre-season clips, I did not like Keesha AT ALL. I just knew she had to be one of the first to go. Then as she kept having to defend herself against Libra and April, I changed my opinion. I really thought she might have potential and be good at this game. Now she is just sitting there like the previous HOHs and letting everyone else tell her what to do. THIS SEASON is driving me crazy. Do they not realize that HOH is a single person job, get other's opinions but think for yourself.

What's all this mess about Libra will get herself in toruble and someone else can deal with it later. HELLO, that is what everyone said last season about Shelia and she made it to final 3 that way. Libra will be a strong voice in the sequester house. She needs to go before then.

If Keesha wants to prove that she is not stupid, like she keeps saying, then she needs to get rid of Libra with April as the back-up plan.

I'd like Jessie gone also, but he can't influence anyone, so you can get rid of him later.

July 24, 2008 at 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK quick feed question......Do you have to wathc the feeds to see what is goign on or can you rewind and see what you missed. Now that CBS has cut off my right foot aka Feed Videos I might need to get them. BUT I NEVER have time to really watch. Unless I can store them and go back and watch the good stuff I might as well just continue to live through the wonderful Carolyn and photos.

Kim in OK

July 24, 2008 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon - it is such a no-no that i can't even publish your comment about it.

July 24, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

i thought keesha was smarter. its to erly to have four of the strongest physical players coming for u all out. if u want angie out thats one thing but2 piss off the othrs is a bad move. her and libra myte as well start realy sleepn together, cuz its gonna get real ugly.

July 24, 2008 at 3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Keesha...I hope she is not making a mistake by putting so much trust in Ollie, April and Libra. Just a couple of days ago Ollie and April were ready to go allign with Michelle and Jessie. I just feel Libra will have anybodys back for the time being if it gets her one step further. She is not to be trusted. Libra feels she is totally controlling Keesha which she is in a way. I like Keesha but I feel she is making a big mistake by not putting up Libra. That girl is just trouble...

July 24, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn.
I am happy for me.

July 24, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Yes, I go to the Doctor and come home to this great plan. I like it. I just hope they vote Jessie out. Hes a Tool!

July 24, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know Dan talked with Jessie and Michelle about working together but I don't know if there was a concrete deal or a handshake or anything. Now April is saying that Dan is with them making their team 7 strong. Does anyone know-Was a deal made or is April just assuming that they have Dan? Any info would be appreciated.

July 24, 2008 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

I agree with rayray. I'm so ready for Jessie to be gone it is not funny. I don't see how anyone in the house can put up with him.

July 24, 2008 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Just remember people, when Renny asked who the eventual target was this week, Keesha did say to wait and see what happens after noms and all the drama that gets stirred up this week. So if Jessie gets all douschey n annoying n "respect this, respect that", which you know he WILL, then we may see his square-shaped ass walkin out the house next week! Fingers crossed!

~ Ryan ~

July 24, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder does jessie have more mirrors available to him in the BB house or his apt? pls lose the tool before sequester so we are not subject to him there either.

July 24, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only problem with putting Jessie up is that he could win POV but if they backdoored him then for sure he would be gone. I like Angie although she doesn't play well but I really, really would like Libra gone.
So no more videos...that rots. They want to make sure we get the feeds.

July 24, 2008 at 3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrestlemom.....that is so true

July 24, 2008 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon on caps lock (unpub)... OUCH! my eyes.

July 24, 2008 at 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone having trouble getting the live feeds to fire up?

I love Keesha's plan!!!

July 24, 2008 at 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes Keesha take Jessie out. I love this girl!!!

July 24, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, why can't any of the HOH's think for themselves. I would be awful in the house as HOH because I have "my space" issues and I would not like everyone running in and out of my room, helping themselves to my goodies, sleeping in my bed,etc. I wonder how April would handle that with her OCD, it is April right? I would lock my door and they would have to be invited in. Oh well, that's why I wouldn't even apply to be in there.

July 24, 2008 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I'm hoping that Jessie will blow up after the nominations are made, thereby turning sentiment in the house against him and keeping Angie in the game. We'll soon find out how "mature" he is.

July 24, 2008 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Afternoon Carolyn & Everyone....IMHO think Angie may play it well being put up..she gets the veto, maybe makes an alliance with Keesha if she can ever get her alone. Might really be a good thing.

Get Jessie or Michelle out of the house....

July 24, 2008 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

The longer Angie takes to go talk to Keesha the worse it will be for her. She needs to get her butt up there and see if there is anything she can do to avoid going home.

July 24, 2008 at 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This really takes the cake. Libra making Keesha a promise based on the lives of her children. No big deal-I have heard many a player in reality based tv games make promises using the lives of loved ones as collateral. But she said she could never embarrass herself or America by going back on that promise. Libra honey, you already embarrassed yourself by whining, complaining, trash talking your "friends" and being mean to old people. Leave the rest of us poor Americans out of it. Believe me, I am American and you DO NOT represent me in any way-as a woman, a mother or as a fellow human being.

July 24, 2008 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

One thing is for sure!

Keesha is going to force people to play the game FINALLY!

Time for Angie to step up her game as well.

July 24, 2008 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger johnny5 said...

rennys rite keesha is in FreeFall and she 4got her shoot

July 24, 2008 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Dan's a smart dude. He played things straight, always kept his word, and is now part of the strongest group in the house without having ruffled anyone's feathers.

July 24, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

I really wish Keesha had kept her mouth shut about putting Jessie up. At this point, it will probably get back to him before the nomination ceremony. I REALLY want him(and Michelle) to be completely blind-sighted by the nomination.

Keesha's new alliance of 7 is too big. That group is gonna blow up sooner rather than later. Good times ahead.

July 24, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Evie said...

Hello Everyone -- o.k. Keesha is talking about nominating Jesse (not voting him out). Remember she still is gunning for Angie.

I'm hoping Angie will be able to convince them that Jesse is stronger therefore a better person to evict. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

It will be fun to watch Jesse on the block -- it should be quite a 2-step.

July 24, 2008 at 4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the "around the world" game in the backyard right now. Does it remind anyone of the 1,000 missed shots in the pool last season? Who was it that couldn't buy a bucket? All I remember is feeling sorry for them after about 30 minutes of missed baskets.

July 24, 2008 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Who thinks All hell is going to break out tonight?

July 24, 2008 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

XXbert... I have to agree with that. The feeds are gonna be on fire tonight.

July 24, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Ray

I think all hell is going to break out, and it's about damn time!

July 24, 2008 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Around what time is the nomination ceremony usually held?

July 24, 2008 at 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm back on team Keesha for now (she started out as my fav), plus I think Libra will be loyal to her she never said anything about putting her up anyway besides Keesha was hanging with everyone who hates Libra, and if I was Libra I would be parnoid as well. That would be completly stupid of Keesha to put Libra up they have bigger fish to fry um Jessie, Memphis, Angie, and Michelle. They have themselves in final 4 already I hope not, but April needs to go she's all about Ollie and she's one of those girl who would throw anyone under the bus over a man. Now that they are 7 strong they got it, but Renny and Jerry cant stand Libra or April but this is their 1st week with power next week is going to be really good depending on who wins HOH.

July 24, 2008 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone! :) Whatta day!!! omg. the feeds are nuts...

Corey - Count me in on the raisin love.

NicoleB - :) lol. hiya!

Ry - Helloooooo! Enough twists and turns for ya today?

Genie!! Ditto Keesha's plan. Halleluja for an HoH who decides to use the floaters to her advantage, instead of "staying the course."

LindsayLuvsBB - Hiya! :)

Andrea :) Hello. Somehow I think Steven is probably quite pleased with the plan...

wendy :) Hello!!

MikeInBama! SMOOCH!! SMOOCH!! SMOOCH!! you get extras cuz it took me so long to finally even say hi today.

n2realitytv - I *love* your blog.

Everyone - N2's blog is in the sidebar now.. under Cool BB Sites.

Hi Nancy
HiKaren
Hi Cookie

LOCKDOWN>... be back to comments soon :)

July 24, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger Lisa NYC!! said...

OK I really hope that Jessie is the one out. I didnt like him from day 1! He is soo obnoxious and ughh..I just wanted to slap him silly when I heard his goodbye message to Steven...Ughhh Plesae let it be Jessie that goes.
I rather see Angie stay but the girl needs to stop bumming around and play the damn game before its too late!!

July 24, 2008 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

remember, Angie tried to talk to Keesha last night. Keesha kicked her out.

Don't these IDIOTS realize, if they evict JESSIE, they weaken memphis AND Michelle AND Angie. They think Angie is the ring leader, when she is FORCED to be in their alliance! They want to take out Angie... WHY? NO strategical reason! Jessie is the threat!

July 24, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I might have to make some popcorn because this is going to be GREAT!

I can't wait for this explosion. Lines will be drawn and territory will be marked.

The only thing I looking forward to is everyone feeling sorry for the "meathead alliance' and backing them tomorrow.

Jessie needs to GO next Wednesday!

July 24, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Blueyz382 said...

I just really hope we get to see some really good drama again instead of this house majority stuff. I like it better when on the HG's don't care about who else was doing what and none of this well I will go with the house...or HOH's well what does the house want...forget about it...stir up the pot.

I know it's how people survive in there initially but the surprises of someone going against the house are just so cool and make for such great drama.

Looks like Keesha may do that against team Angie, Jessie, Michelle and Memphis...only part is I like Angie, Michelle and Memphis...and I so wanted to see Libra go, but maybe Jessie will that will make me just as happy...oh well 'tis the game I suppose. :-) Gotta luv it!!! and I do...:-)

July 24, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Yes..Time for the fun to begin!

July 24, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

"Lines will be drawn and territory will be marked."

Will that mean we will see Jesse p'ing on stuff next?

July 24, 2008 at 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couple things about Keesha as HOH. The girl is smart! She's listened to the other side, and finally realized the 4 in that alliance. I don't think she should threaten Michelle to not use the POV, let her, she can put up Dan, April or whoever (except Libra) from her side and they still have the votes to save themselves.

Second, she made the first move to get Dan. Everyone's been talking about eventually using Dan but she jumped first! She was right to pull in "floaters" Dan, jerry, Renny. Whether or not they're "in" they are votes! M/M/J/A were stupid for not realizing it before!

July 24, 2008 at 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keesha is now my favorite!!! I hated this season till now!!

July 24, 2008 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Tra la la la la la la la!! Sorry, I have a happy song playing in my head with the prospect of seeing Jessie's ass up on that block!! I just hope Keesha realizes that it will be MUCH smarter to boot Jessie rather than Angie. I am thinking the girls have been talking about an all-girl alliance/a girl finally winning BB so I think the girls will turn on Jessie by the end of the week. He is just gonna flat out piss each and every one of them off, watch.

Tonight is going to be amazingly amazing on the live feeds and when I can finally get on the computer with the fast connection, my eyes shall be glued upon that screen till bed time.

Carolyn ~ Not that I want more but I could go for a few more twists and turns! Thanx for all that ya do!

~ Ryan ~

July 24, 2008 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

I agree if Keesha does nominate Angie and Jesse tonight the house will be suprised. I love it. Keesha has been my favorite since the beginning.

Thank you so much Carolyn for all the updates I love your site. Also, thank you also for the Carolyn crew you all do a great job. -Lou

July 24, 2008 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Top Post everyone! :)

July 24, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello...

Dan is now on BOTH alliances!! Talk about floating...

Keesha must be loosing brain cells by the moment(seeping out of that space where she's missing a tooth maybe). Promising everyone she talks to that she won't put them up (Libra,AprOllie,Jerry,Renny,Dan,
Memphis) which only leaves Angie,Michelle and Jessie.

Doesn't she realize this is a game that is played move by move? There is NO LOYALTY, ESPECIALLY with Libra and April (Ollie is truely the FLOATER and really doesn't count at the moment). They can all promise her loyalty for next week but she better not hold her breath.

Now if her, Angie, Memphis and Dan got together things could get interesting!!

Angie is just waiting for a moment alone with Keesha but that's not going to happen if Libra and April have their way.

Get a backbone KEESHA!!!

July 24, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I am very confused here... Why is Angie liked so much (viewers)?! Angie has NO PERSONALITY!!!!
Also, why in the world would Keesha put Libra up on the block when Libra isn't gunning for Keesha at this time??? Why would she start a feud between Ollie & April when the other side of the house (Angie/Jessie/Memphis/Michelle)is already aliegned??
PS Keesha is playing this awesome and just now started to enjoy this season! Also, LOVE LIBRA/RENNY/JERRY!!

July 24, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Hi Everyone...

So glad I'm home in time to see the feeds tonight!! I've read as much as I possibly could throughout the day to stay caught up.

So glad to see that Keesha (hopefully) has gotten game finally and won't be pushed into everyone else's plans.

July 24, 2008 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Keesha's plan. Jessie was feeding her so much BS hours before the noms. Too bad it wasn't Angie and Michelle that would be good t.v. but just as well with Jessie. Jessie complaining about RESPECT is getting very very old coming from a 22yr old bodybuilder!

July 24, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below