;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mid to Late Afternoon

Usually it's the women taking up all the mirror space in the Big Brother bathroom. Not so this time.

2:13pm BBT
Bathroom
Michelle: April, we should just take a shower together right now. It's too cold too fast.

Here are some pics of what's happening in there right now:







2:18pm BBT
Meanwhile, in the 80s room, Jerry is whispering to Dan about getting one of the girls out next week... preferably Libra.

2:25pm BBT
TRIVIA - This may be it till the live show, folks... But don't forget about Evel Dick. I'll be posting the Evel Dick Show here on the blog viewable live as it's happening for EVERYONE... ;)

3:27pm BBT
Feeds are back!!
Keesha, Memphis and Libra are together in the Hippy Room, whispering about Angie (?)... They didn't actually mention her by name, but it seems to be about her... They're saying she's trying to psych them all out before the HoH comp. As far as they're concerned, she's OUT. It could be Michelle or Renny they're talking about, but it seems more Angie-ish.

Jerry's ironing his shirt.

3:30pm BBT
BATHROOM
The women have now taken over the mirror. Both Angie and Michelle are doing their hair.

DR VOICE: Steven, can you come to Diary?
Steven: I'm comin'.

Libra comes in and asks for a blow dryer.

3:32pm BBT
BUBBLES

3:35pm BBT
Dan's now ironing. Jerry's in the room with him
Libra, Michelle and Angie are doing their hair.

April & Ollie are whispering in the Spa Room. April's feeling vulnerable in terms of game, and Ollie's trying to get her feeling strong. Memphis comes in and asks how they think the votes are going to go down tonight. They all think it's going to be either 1 or 2 pity votes for Steven.

Memphis goes. Libra comes in. They're playing through what if scenarios in case Angie wins HoH. Libra goes.

3:43pm BBT
SPA ROOM
Ollie & April, cont'd
From the current discussion, it seems as though the HGs will be going up against each other, head to head, in the HoH comp. April's hoping she and Ollie aren't against each other. Ollie wants to get in someone's head before the comp to mess up her game. April says that's probably what they're trying to do to us now. Ollie says it wont work with him, "I'm just gonna go out there and do what I do. Don't worry about it. It's all good. Don't trip."

CUT TO:
Hippy Room
3:50pm BBT
Steven, Keesha & Libra
Chatting about the interviews and such Steven will be doing once he gets out...

CUT TO:
4:20pm BBT
Oddly enough, the feeds are still on... Evel Dick is too.

On the feeds...

50s Room
April, Jessie, Michelle
April's getting dressed, in front of Jessie.
Michelle comes over to whisper to April about Jerry. They continue primping.
Michelle's got a bug up her bum about Jerry telling Dan that he's gotten everyone to change their vote...

Memphis comes in to the 50s room too.

Bathroom
Angie's primping. Keesha blows through, checks herself out and goes.

4:26pm BBT
BUBBLES

4:27pm BBT Feeds are back. It's primp fest 2008.
Angie has been joined by Memphis in the bathroom.
In the Hippy Room, we now have Libra, Keesha, April and Steven.

4:28pm BBT
Kitchen Counter.
Angie: I wonder if we're gonna do a rehearsal.
Steven: I...

4:28pm BBT
HIPPY ROOM
Libra: He's sittin in there by his self...

BUBBLES

4:31pm BBT
Kitchen Counter
Angie, Jessie & Memphis
lol.. they cut out again before I could type more than who and where!
I give!!
See you in the live show spoiler post.

I'll have it up 10 minutes before the Live Show starts.






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I'd like to see someone outside of the flock win HOH this week, to shake things up. I think it would be really interesting to see someone like Jerry make a move on getting Libra out of the house.

July 23, 2008 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I am very saddened that there is no attempts by Steven to stay. I don't wanna say I'm disappointed in the man, but he had his prime opportunities. Oh well. I guess we can all hope for a twist! (Highly unlikely tho...)

Bama, u said nakey pics of Jessie. Can u tell me where to find it? Let's see if he goes up or down from me. (I'll let everyone make their jokes there, lol!)

Alright live show day! Good Afternoon! And lastly, just who in the hell do u all want to win HoH tonight!? I'm thinking Renny. Honestly, I want Renny to win the most. She'd have the balls to put Jessie and Libra up and I would LOVE it!!

~ Ryan ~

July 23, 2008 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Evie said...

I'm a new feeder this year (btw, only because of you and your posted vids). Since they are showing trivia now instead of fishes, does that mean no more feeds until after the live show?

Thanks.

July 23, 2008 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I changed my mind, I want Libra to win, talk about some Drama!!

July 23, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Renny!! I'm pulling for her to win HOH too!! Or Jerry - if he'll be a better HOH than he was at first and not go "with whatever the house wants".
Jessie and Libra will get booted - just can't wait to see it!
I don't understand why Libra hates Angie so much(and every single move she makes) - it can't still be about the Brian thing - she appears to be one of those ppl who need someone to "hate on".
Can't wait 'til the show tonight.
Thanks, Carolyn, for this site - I'm sure my boss would not be as appreciative! LOL

July 23, 2008 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

I'm with rayray, that would be drama LOLOL. BTW, I think Ollie shaves like I do. Anyway very nice screen caps hehehehe :)

July 23, 2008 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger Evie said...

I'd love to see either Jerry or Renny win HOH. Jerry might be swayed by the others as he was with Dan -- altho I don't think he had any choice then. I wonder if he's aware Memphis wants him out?

It would be interesting to see the HGs kiss up to Renny. She's goofy, but tries hard. Has any other HQ made slop cookies? It saddens me that no one ever includes her in any conversations -- personally, I think they are pretty rude to her. Why is that -- because she a little goofy? INHO

July 23, 2008 at 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would be great if Keesha and Angie would get together and get 3 more to vote to keep Steven. Perhaps Rennie,Jerry and.....maybe April? That would be a BIG move, huh?

July 23, 2008 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

RayRayFad ~ I definitely agree with u there, I just don't want her to go after Angie/Jerry/Renny/Dan, altho the noms will most likely be between Angie/Dan/Jerry. If she puts up some of the Meathead Alliance, I will worship at her feet, no lie.

On another note, I finally say the Late Late Show clip last night and Jessie was a douschebag to Craig Kilborn! I mean seriously, you wanna make it in the biz dude, don't piss off a TV host. Gahd, what a dousche! Seriously, if he goes this week, I will be so very happy!!

~ Ryan ~

July 23, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

I'm not a huge fan of Renny but I think it would be a hoot if she won HOH. I just really don't want Michelle or Memphis to win it. I don't want one group to dominate the house. Jessie's ego doesn't need that kind of stroking.

July 23, 2008 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hey Ryan,

Everyone is being too cautions but yet they're talking behind each others backs about stupid things that doesn't really matter to the game.

Who cares who cleans what. Libra and April sit around talking about that crap and never discuss the "meathead alliance". I know Michelle was enjoying listening to them bash Keesha. Keesha does the same thing to Angie and whoever else that will listen.

I think it the next couple of weeks, this house is going to explode because everyone is holding back.

Dan is going to win HOH tonight :)

Ryan--- email me and I will send you the link.

July 23, 2008 at 2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else out there think Memphis is HOT! Or am I alone in my LUST!!!!

July 23, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger J said...

Mikeinbama.....Can you pls tell me where I can find the naked pics of Jessie? I can't wait to see if he is as endowed as James....i highly doubt it, considering I'm pretty sure steroids shrinks up a mans dootie. I'm still quite curious anyway!!!!
Thanks a bunch -J

July 23, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MyBrother - I'd like one of the outsiders to win too...

Ry - It just wasn't meant to be... he almost had them all over the edge with the Libra overthrow earlier in the week, but he gave up after the Veto Ceremony.

Evie - Congrats! :) Yes, trivia after 5pm eastern on live show day generally means, dats all folks till after the live show...

RayRay - lol.. entirely your prerogative. ;)

Karennhouston - Thanks for being here. Give your boss a big smooch for me. :) hehehe!

Speaking of Smooches.. Bama!

Cris - I agree.. It would be a hoot if Renny won.

Kendall - I'm with ya on the Memphis is a hottie train.. ever since he shaved the mustache off...

July 23, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Kendall7---Memphis is a very good looking guy. I agree with you.

July 23, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I want to see Jessie in more clothes not less! Actually, scratch that, I don;t want to look at him at all!

mike- did you get to see the raisinettes? ok. ew.


evie - I think a lot of the HGs are ageists. They roll their eyes at Jerry and ignore Renny.

If Renny were to go up, putting up Jessie would be the wrong move. Either he or his suppository (Michelle) would definitely win POV. Douche that he is, needs to be backdoored :)

July 23, 2008 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and say I hope Renny gets HOH tonight too. I'd like for Angie to have some power, but I'm afraid it's too early for her, she needs to stay quiet a little while longer.

Memphis reminds me of Spencer [Spencer and Heidi]

Ew.

If I could get past that, I might actually like him, hehe.


I really don't want Dan to get HOH (I really don't think he could anyway). That'd just mean Jessie is in control for another week....Dan is a puppy. Someone should ride him to the end, but certainly not Jessie!

And I think if Jerry were to win HOH again so soon, he'd get a lot of enemies quick.

So, come on Rennyyyyyyy!

July 23, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Shack2000 said...

I'm rooting for Jerry or Renny tonight.
Ry --- I'm not sure that if Renny wins she'd put up both Libra & Jessie. Libra for sure. That'd be her target, and Libra would go home next week barring bad POV mojo. But Jessie didn't nominate Renny. That'd be all the fuel he needs to go on a how dare you disrespect me kick that would severely damage Renny's standing in the house. Also --- I hope she knows to put up two people from the same camp, like nominating April and Libra.
But what I really want is Jerry to win. Since he already had a week of doing the house's bidding, I think he'd relish the chance to this time be his own HOH and really get Libra out of there.

July 23, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Beorn said...

Hiya Carolyn!! I hope your day has been a wonderful one thus far! I'm taking a short break from work before the live show this evening, and I've (sort of) caught up with the last couple of days in the BB house. So as usual, my random thoughts:

Why am I not surprised to see Jessie, Memphis, and Ollie primping and preening in that bathroom mirror?

I'd like to take Memphis aside and tell him that more than anything, he needs to get himself to a therapist. He's so bottled-up it's painful for me to watch. And looking pretty just can't make up for emotional and spiritual unavailability, even in fairly shallow relationships.

Michelle would make a frighteningly convincing top-sadist-master-leatherdaddy. And she's got MORE than the mouth required for that gig, by a factor of at least 100. The word "primal" comes to mind. And no, it's not that I have a thing about tough women--it's that homophobic evangelical NFL linebackers are probably less insecure than Michelle about showing and using their feminine sides.

I like Jerry, but I'm still sad that "Marine" seems to be about 80% of his self-concept. In all the years he's been around, it's hard to believe that nothing else has superseded that.

I still like Renny too. Maybe I can't help it, because (as I've said) she's such a classic, vivid New Orleanian.

If it were possible to ignore the things that I don't like about Steven, I'd be pulling for him--because I DO like him otherwise. And those of us who dip find a strange (some would say "perverse") kind of brotherhood in our addiction. But it isn't possible for me to ignore some things, and he's so passive and resigned that it's hard to think of a good reason for him to stay.

I like Dan better than I did at first. It's possible I've missed something, but I have to give him credit for sincerity beyond that usually displayed by HGs.

Libra: Anyone else get the feeling that you're really watching a Saturday Night Live parody of her, rather than the actual person?

...and that's it for now. See you all tonight!!!

July 23, 2008 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Memphis, oh my (blood pressure don't fail me now)!

July 23, 2008 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Memphis has his moments when he is cute....

July 23, 2008 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I just dont want someone who will play safe to win. Time to spice things up.

July 23, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I think Libra looks like someone's wife who is in the news a lot! She could play her on SNL.

July 23, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Hi gang!!

I haven't been around much today, but doesn't look like I missed too much stuff.

Will miss the show tonight too. We have our Exhibition in town this week so I'm obligated to take my kids out for a night of fun.

Sending strong vibes for Steven, even tho it's a lost cause!! And really hoping Angie, Renny or Jerry win HOH!!

See you all on here later tonight.

July 23, 2008 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, the irony is, on my first few hours of having the feeds...everyone is cleaning!!!!!!
Oh well, I will definitely be watching after the live show tonight!

July 23, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently they switched the votes?

July 23, 2008 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below