;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday Morning in the BB10 House

9:16am BBT

The feeds just went to fishies, and it's about that time of day, so...

Wakey Wakey Houseguests! It's time to get up and entertain the live feed viewers!

9:30am BBT
Bathroom
Keesha & Jerry
Jerry: Do you think they do that to set us up?
Keesha: With the music? Nah. Other things they do to upset us.

Kitchen
Renny, April & Michelle

Something stinks in there, and they're complaining about it.
Jerry can be heard yelling (from the bathroom) to BB for Milk.

Bathroom
9:32am BBT
April, Jerry, Keesha
Jerry: You'll never marry Ollie unless you go deaf.
    Sorry!! I mis-heard it before! Thought Jerry said. "if you go down." Musta been having just finished the overnight report. ;)

April: What?!

After brief shock, the conversation continues on more mundane subjects, as if nothing...

Ollie comes in to the bathroom. Talk turns to snoring. Everyone's doing their morning routines. The HGs are on interior lockdown, and very likely will be all day long.

9:42am BBT
The teasing of Ollie (about his snoring) continues... Everyone's saying it was really bad last night, to the point where they couldn't sleep.

Ollie: That's it, I'm going to the Diary Room and asking them for...
April: Keesha's in there.
Michelle: Awwww.. we should stop. We're picking on him about something he can't control. I didn't hear anything...
Dan: I threw a shoe at Ollie.
Ollie: You did?
Dan: Yeah, I threw one of your white polo shoes at you.
Michelle: It's gonna be ok, Ollie. We're gonna do something to help. I don't hear the snoring.. I think I have ears only for an alarm and music.

9:49am BBT
Kitchen
April tells everyone that Jerry told her this morning, the only way you'll ever marry Ollie is if you happen to go deaf. (I misheard it before.. sorry!)

The HGs are investigating what the stench in the fridge is.

CUT TO:
10:08am BBT
Bathroom
Libra & Memphis
Libra and Memphis are chatting about life... stuff outside the house. Also a bit of slamming on Jerry...

CUT TO:
10:16am BBT
Kitchen
Whole lotta breakfast goin' on. The slop kids are making up for lost time.

CUT TO:
10:23am BBT
Ollie & Libra
Dining Table
Ollie starts whispering about Angie. Libra says, "Don't even get me started."
Libra: It's so dramatic.
They continue on about Jerry...

Talk turns to the impending HoH lockdown. No one's looking forward to it.

BB: April, please go to the diary room.

Ollie is really peeved with someone. He just made a kicking gesture... not sure who he was talking about though.

Others are in earshot, so talk turns back to HoH lockdown, which should begin very soon. Dan has joined them at the table, Jerry's cooking some steak, Keesha's in the kitchen...

Libra says she's going to bring her pillow. Others hop on with that idea.

10:30am BBT
Chatter about food...


10:32am BBT
Kitchen Counter

Steven has just announced that he hates shopping. Keesha's in shock.

Keesha: And here i thought you were perfect.

Talk turns to vibrators. Steven says he felt tremors last night. Someone suggests it could've been a little quake, and Steven says it felt more like a rabbit. Keesha says she's never bought one.

More earthquake talk.

CUT TO:
10:36am BBT
Spa Room
Ollie & April
April's just come out of the DR
Ollie: I like what you did with your hair.
April: They called me in. WHat was I suppose dto do?
Ollie: Put on a hat.
April: I don't have one.

Talk turns to nail chewing, manicures, etc... Ollie is a bear today. April's taking it very well.

Ollie: Do me a favor and let your hair grow out.
April: Nooo...
Ollie: I just wanna see how it looks.

More hair talk, then...

April: I'm nervous about today.
Ollie: Why? There's a chance you could win HoH. Be excited.

Keesha and Libra come in to the spa room, and they continue talking about the excitement of potentially winning HoH... then back to hair. Then to dishing on Angie and Steven... Keesha's the leader of the pack here, trying very hard to re-solidify her place in the house.

Keesha: I'm like, you think Angie's gonna give you a vote? I'm not either. F it!
Libra: Why can't she be his sympathy vote.
Keesha: That's what I said.
Ollie: She might as well.

Talk turns to getting Angie out next, no matter who wins HoH, and it could be put to them as 'hey, there are more girls than guys now.. don't you wanna get rid of a girl?'

10:44am BBT
The anti Angie sentiment continues in the Spa Room.

Keesha: anything you say, she's like (makes a quick ehale noise).
Libra: She's very judgmental.

FISHIES @ 10:46am BBT
Feeds come back on at 10:47am BBT, and everyone is making there way to the HoH for lockdown. Libra has already grabbed her pillow... Jerry's quickly finishing up his food in the kitchen. Keesha's running to grab her blanket, 'cause she's already been up to HoH and it's freezing!

Jerry: (yells) Hey Jessie, you want this food?

Meanwhile Up in HoH, Michelle asks, "Who's screamin down there?" THe other HGs respond, "Jerry," but no one makes an effort to learn what he's trying to communicate.

CUT TO:
10:51am BBT
HOH ROOM
ALL HGs

It's lockdown time. Welcome to Live Show day. :) The mood up in HoH is light. Steven's giggling.

Angie: I don't understand what you're saying.
Steven: We'll have to get someone to translate. Does anyone speak gay?
Memphis: I don't speak gay-o-nese.

11:09am BBT
Talk up in HoH is pretty random. Ollie had an odd dream that someone asked him to pee on them. (not too hard to figure that one out)

Renny's teasing Keesha about being a "fag hag."

11:24am BBT
Random lockdown chatter continues...

11:30am BBT
Shhh... they're resting.

12:08pm BBT
Just checking in... The feeds went to flames for a couple minutes, but they came back with the HGs still up in HoH, and everyone napping. I'll open a new post when they wake up.






Permalink







48 Comments:

Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning everyone !



I wonder if Jessie will complain all day today the Craig F. showed him no respect now that he's had time to take it all in.

I too loved the comment about HOH sounding like HOE.......i thought forsure i would p my pants laughing at the expression on Jessie's face!

July 23, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Steven spent the majority of the night wasting time with Keesha. Renny and Keesha was not willing to say to Steven that they would give him a vote. Angie is another phony in the house. If there is anyone in the house she could align with, Steven is that person but she chooses to sit on the sidelines.

No one is willing to stick their neck out to help Steven stay in the house. Keesha is the worst. I hope their is a twist and somehow Steven gets to re-enter the game.

July 23, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 23, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come there aren't in clips to watch lately?

July 23, 2008 at 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any thoughts on the Angie/Keesha connection?

They had a very brief moment last night...was it real or not?

July 23, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

LOL Wendy i agree (jerry cracks me up all the time with his lil comments)...but why would Ollie want to marry her now anyways....he's already getting the "goods" ....these people make me laugh...i think they forget about cameras sometimes

July 23, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont have the live feeds, but after watching the BBAD I had taped from last night, I am irritated with these houseguests.

Why dont Keesha, Angie, Renny, Ollie and April vote to keep Steven in the house. This will be the way to take their power back and stop the others from controlling the whole house and also going into the HOH comp, the numbers will be 6 on 5. The odds will be on their side. Also why doesnt someone from the 6 tell Jerry he is on the way out because they do not want to live with him in sequester? Then it would be 7 on 4.
I thought this season would be more interesting because of the different personalities, but their just being led around by their noses by Jessie, Michelle and Memphis.
Just my thoughts, anyone else agree?

July 23, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

So, I forgot that April claims to be OCD. What kind of obsession is it that you want somebody to spit their protein shake on you?? Just wondering.

I still have no favorites. They all try to be so neutral that it is annoying.

Jerry's voice is starting to irk me.

Libra is country as hell when she doesn't think about being on TV.

And, did anybody catch the whole "hypothetical" conversation between April and Ollie. I was like <_<. Ollie has never been in a relationship but he's enjoying April's cakey bread like a professional...please Ollie.

Good morning Carolyn and everyone!

I'm stepping off my box now! :-)

July 23, 2008 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Memphis really doesn't like Jerry at ALL. Monday, Memphis called Jerry "Old Man River"....LOL

July 23, 2008 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Moooorning BB and Dish Addicts!!

I think what Jerry meant is that she needs to be deaf to live with Ollie because of the snoring. He was making a joke and the hag is complaining about it. I mean come on.

Michelle only hears the sound of her own voice and Jessie's.

Yeah, it was embarassing for all the world to see you ask a 75 year old man to squeeze your boob, April. It's beyond embarassing to shag on TV too, unless you want a career in adult entertainment.

Chelsia and James had sex in the house but they didn't go around being hypocritical prudes the rest of the time either. Remember how taken aback Ollie was when April said she would pose for Playboy and do a music video? Too funny. Those don't even compare to what they are exposing themselves to with their spa room antics.

I am getting fed up with the lack of intelligent game play in the house.

I mean, there are a lot of intelligent people in the house yet meathead and moosejaw (what I affectionately call Michelle) seem to be ruling the chicken coop.

Steven deserves to go because amusing as he is, this ain't Big Buddy, this is Big Brother. He can't even effectively campaign for votes. Bye bye.

July 23, 2008 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Mike - I think a lot of people have not seen the real Memphis yet. His obsessive hatred toward Jerry only point to huge issues with older men. He has made several comments that convince me he doesn't like women who are not beautiful. He just seems like a judgemental stick in the mud. As it's going though, he, along with Dan, have the best chamces of winning right now.

July 23, 2008 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy live show day everybody!

A stink in the bathroom after last nights feeding frenzy? ROFLMAO

Somebody get those folks some air freshener because the way those people nosh after being on slop it's amazing BB isn't having plumbing problems already.

;)

July 23, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crisi,

I'd like Steven to stay too but, Angie is in a seperate alliance with Michelle,Jessie and Memphis. She's already on thin ice over the whole Brian thing so I don't think she'd risk putting another target on her back YET!

Eventually, both Jessie and Michelle have to go as far as I'm concerned!!

July 23, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

HOld on guys, I know what's wrong with OLLIE...he can't resist the FLESH! He's been possessed!!

Let's pray...

July 23, 2008 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning everyone :)

I'm very happy to report that I am no longer housesitting!! Yayyy!

It was nice, but I am so so so happy to be home...

July 23, 2008 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

ROFL Monica...YOU are crackin me up. Now, let us pray....LOL

July 23, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hey Carolyn,

Will you come house sit me? I have to tell you that I do like to walk around in the nude......LOL

July 23, 2008 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Bama - you'd be in excellent company. ;)

July 23, 2008 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Yeah - I'm job sitting today! :(

July 23, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Genie,

I have noticed that Memphis is really fixated on Jerry and wants to get him out as soon as possible.

July 23, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Mike - serioiusly... you need to stop teasing us with those luscious pics of yours and with thte visual of you walking around naked in the house. Ok. I lied. Don't stop! haha

July 23, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ppl, Angie & Keesha probably know the chances to save Steve as dismal as does Renny. The best he/they could hope for would be a 5-4 (w/ him having 4 to stay). I figure AT BEST Steve could get Angie, Keesha, Renny & Jerry.
Obviously Michelle & Memphis won't keep Steve. I don't think April will even if she wants to b/c I think she's afraid Libra would find out & she doesn't want to "betray" (quote marks b/c Libra already threw April under the bus over the "two old people" comment). Ollie will vote the same as April (at least for now) b/c I think @ the very least he really couldn't care less about which one goes. And Libra won't I think partly b/c she knows that Angie & Keesha want him to stay & she doesn't want to keep him b/c they do...so like I said the most Steve can probably hope for is 4 for him to stay & that's not enough & it would put those 4 out on a limb b/c if Nattie...er Michelle were to be the Ho...er Michelle gets HoH it would be worse for them then it already is.

Libra w/ the "she's very judgemental"...what nerve that (self-editing this time) individual has...she needs to look in a mirror.

mikeinbama, I don't find ageist 'jokes' very funny.

--JMT

July 23, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Good morning everyone!! Carolyn, as I say every season...I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the work you do! You (and my favorite commenters) get me through the day! Although I have the live feeds and listen to them while at work, I still love reading what everyone has to say! :)

July 23, 2008 at 11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had enough of Libra. Both with her Jerry comments and her trying to get Angie out next..

I hope Angie wins HOH and Libra is GONE WITH THE WIND (note reference to all her hot air)!!

With Libra gone it will be interesting which way April/Ollie go (they'll vote as one unless the shomance is over).

July 23, 2008 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I do find the constant invective toward Jerry kind of curious. They wouldn't bat an eye at his comments if someone around their age were making them.

And yes, Libra calling Angie judgmental? That was comical.

July 23, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Hmmm, it sounds really boring in the house today. I'll be missing the live show tonight. Hopefully something special will happen and Steven will get to stay. Anyway, hope you are all having a great day :)

July 23, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I found the naked pics of Jesse quite easily just by googling his name and the word naked.....still not impressd.

July 23, 2008 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

JMT,

I'm sorry if you don't have a sense of humor but when the joke was said on Monday, it was hilarious.

Remember this is a freakin' game show, don't take everything so serious!

July 23, 2008 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

scarybunnies - while i agree with you 100%, i really do not want to open up the political can of worms in the comments here... it's just too volatile.

July 23, 2008 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

Carolyn, You don't think we'll play nice? Well, I guess the anonymous function is always a factor!

July 23, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

OK.. High time I properly greeted everyone! :)

WendyLady Hiya! :) Ditto on ferguson.

Bama Smoooch!

anon re clips - Copyright issues.

anonagain re angie/keesha i took it as a joke.

just beechy hiya :) pretty sure lots of folks have premarital sex nowadays... ;) just not on camera.

crisi - i don't understand it either.

monica Hiya :) I'm guessing that had les to do with obsession and more to do with contraception... of course, a condom would have been clever.

GenieSea Hi honey :) big hugs!

n2realitytv lol! hey.. why don't you share your blog link with everyone...

She has some very fun stuff up there.


Beth Thanks so much! :) You're a doll.

brothermouzone - Agreed... It's curious how the HGs are banding together against Jerry now, as they did against Renny in the very beginning... all based on ageist beliefs.


Corey - It's live show day... it has always been thus. The feeds pick back up tonight, once we have a new HoH.

Here's hoping for a MAJOR power shift! :)

July 23, 2008 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

monica - i've already had to delete a slew of "so n so is the anti-christ waiting to happen" bs... and similar.. just don't wanna go there.

July 23, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

Can I jump on the I want to see naked photo of Jessie bandwagon? I just did a search on google and the only thing that came up was naked photos of Steven.

I really do hope Libra is the next to go. Someone needs to get the courage to put her and Jessie up at the same time. That's what I would do anyway.

July 23, 2008 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

Carolyn, LOL, I said I'll be missing the live show tonight, not the feeds. I'm too cheap to get them. I have "date night" tonight grrrrrrrrrr, it will be cutting into my BB time :( Although I do need to leave you a tip at some point, maybe next paycheck :-D

July 23, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Corey: I don't think i can post a link on here but i will give it out to anyone that wants it, just send me an email.

July 23, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Naked pics Of Steven? really?

July 23, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Guys... I'm gonna go on a quick errand. Be back soon. :)

July 23, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

Carolyn has CBS ever clamped down on BB sites showing live feed clips in seasons past?? I mean it probably cuts into their subscriber base so I understand it but has direct action been taken before, eg C&D's??

July 23, 2008 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Corey,

If you email me, I will send you the link.

July 23, 2008 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

Wow Carolyn!

I see your point. I was a mod on a message board for a long time, and then we shifted boards and I've been free and it is SO NICE! I know your pain!

Politics right now is VERY touchy-and religion...dare I even type the word!

Anywho-I appreciate all you do. I hope you at least get a chuckle from some of the **ahem** interesting opinions. :-)

July 23, 2008 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bama sounds like JMT might be on slop.. all crabs have been on slop haven't they??

July 23, 2008 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

then again... lol, right on cue, lockdown is over for the moment.

July 23, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I feel a little anxious, I just got the feeds for the first time and it feels a little weird to be watching everything live. It's like having some sort of super power!

July 23, 2008 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JMT - I've said as much as I can say on the subject.

April in Alabama - Welcome to the insanity :) hehe.. I love your SuperPower analogy. You're gonna love the feeds. There's a HUGE difference between just watching the tv and watching the feeds. HUGE.

July 23, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

monica :) thanks!

There's a new top post, everyone :)

July 23, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I figured as much.

--JMT

July 23, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crisi
I agree 100%
I am hoping it's slop overdose that is causing these people to be so brain dead and not see a turningpoint when they're at it.
The house seems to be run by Michelle thru Jessie.
By what Julie said last nite on Craig F it doesn't sound like anyone will be voted back in.Too bad. The funniest ones seem to be voted out first.

I loved how Michelle buried her face in her lap when Craig F basically called Jessie a HOE.

July 23, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

I was watching this morning when Libra and Memphis had a major Jerry bashing session, and I must say it was truly nauseating. I had to change to another feed, it had me so angry.

You would think neither of these people have grandparents, nor do they seem to care that Jerry's family is watching. There is no excuse for the kinds of things they were saying. Ugh!

July 23, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below