;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good morning, Big Brother lovers! Happy Wednesday! Happy Live Show Day!! Ya know, I still have to stop myself from typing happy Thursday every single time... Wednesday=Live Show, Wednesday=Live Show... Some day it will actually penetrate, and that's exactly when they'll change it back to Thursday nights. lol.

Before I get started on the overnight, I just have to say how much I LOVED the Craig Ferguson show last night. What a crack up. I've always dug him, but even more so last night with all the B10 HGs and Julie.

OK.. On with the overnight. It'll be going up in sections here within this post.

11:29pm BBT
Backyard
Jessie & Michelle
Michelle gets her massage

Jessie: Pull your pants down.
Michelle: Why?
Jessie: I just don' want you to get the wrong idea...
Michelle: Sexy little thing.. that's what it says (her tattoo)
Jessie: And I'll make you breakfast tomorrow... I can't wait for you to rub my legs. I'm so excited.
Michelle: I can't wait to take a shower.
Jessie: I asked Jerry how much he wrote in his blog, and he said 1 paragraph. I wrote so much!
Michelle: Did you have to? Did they ask you questions?
Jessie: No, you just write whatever you want, straight up.
Michelle: I'm gonna make some tuna after I take a shower. I can't believe it's only been 15 days. 50 more to go.
Jessie: You think you're only gonna be here..
Michelle: No, just... At least 50 more days.
Jessie: I think if we make it to final 6, people will make websites about us. Does this hurt?
Michelle: No, not really. I always have back problems, so when people massage me, it's like, punch me, kick me in the face, I don't care.
Jessie: Ok.. lay down, put your head up.

The massage continues and talk turns to game and votes.

Michelle: How do you think the votes will go?
Jessie: I think there'll only be one or two votes to keep Steven... Maybe Keesha, maybe Angie... possibly Renny... But, I don't think Keesha will, She knows what she has to do. I believe in her. I believe in Dan, too.


CUT TO:
11:52pm BBT
Kitchen
Renny & all the slop kids

Renny is preparing food for all the poor deprived slop HGs. By 11:56pm BBT, they're all getting ready to eat, and the moment, the clock strikes 11:59pm BBT, it's chow time!


There's very little talking, and no actual celebrating...

Just a bunch of Mmms and grunts and compliments to the chef.

Renny wonders about alcohol tonight and Michelle confirms there wont be any tonight.


CUT TO:
12:20am BBT
Backyard Couch
Steven, Dan and Angie

Dan & Steven talk about one of them leaving...

Dan: We'll never live together ever again, ya know what I mean?
Steven: Yeah, it's sad. I'm the kind of person who.. like right now I'm being crass and joking about it and stuff, but tomorrow I'll be crying. I hate that they do the whole food thing the night before someone leaves, because that's all people are thinking about... It's tough. it's a tough situation

Angie comes out. She just threw up.



Steven: That's how upset she is that I'm leaving.
Angie: All of a sudden, it just hit me. I've been stressed out all day.. I feel better now. It's just weird. Anyways.. it is what it is. It's nice out. Nice n chilly.
Steven: You guys just rest in knowing that tomorrow I'll be drunk.. wasted.. on the phone with Germany.. having phone sex.. drunk.
Angie: If I get kicked out, will you come back?
Steven: Sure. Ain't got nothin else to do.
Angie: Are you gonna watch?
Steven: Are you kidding? I'll be glued!

Steven talks about his roommate, and how he said he wont be watching... He doesn't like reality tv at all.

Angie: (to Dan) Do you think Monica's watching?
Dan: No, she...

Fishies!

12:30am BBT
All the slop people are in the kitchen complaining that they can't eat as much as they'd like too, cuz they're getting too full, too fast. Meanwhile, back on the porch...

Backyard - Couch
12:30am BBT
Steven, Dan
Keesha joins.

Steven: (to Dan) She's just sad. I mean, I really hope you understand now: It's not a possibility for me to stay. If you're upset right now, because you think you might be going home tomorrow, you should not be upset about that.
Dan: No, I'm upset with the fact that one of us is going. Ya know what I mean?
Steven: Gotcha. Umm.. I'm mean, it's sad. I don't wanna say it, especially to the rest of the house, especially if there was a chance I could stay, I don't wanna ruin it, but... I'm ready to go.
Dan: Do you feel fulfilled?
Steven: I had a great time. I mean, it was a major roller coaster ride, but... I love roller coasters. The ups and the downs. Umm.. i gave it a shot. I've always wanted to be on a reality show. I've tried out for numerous ones. Um. I think I'm making it out of here with dignity. I've done some crazy stuff,but I didn't have to lie. I didn't have to get dirty and rotten. I'm leaving too early, obviously, but I never thought I was gonna make it to the end.
Dan: No?
Steven: It just wasn't gonna happen. I never thought I was gonna make it to the end, cause I didn't wanna get overly excited... so that way when I did leave, I wouldn't get totally depressed. That might have been my downfall. Maybe if I'd had it in my head that I was staying no matter what... But... This is really hard for me. Like, I'm the kind of person that needs contact with people... other that what's in here. And I'm started to get really annoyed with people... just angry and bitter... All I can do is be thankful I have someone to go home to, and my dogs and a job. I get to look for a new car... All that exciting kind of stuff.
Dan: You get to go through thousands of emails too, I'm sure. I bet you've inspired people too.
Steven: I hope so.

Keesha comes out, and Steven asks her if he's slleping with her tonight or Renny. Keesha says, "You're sleeping with me. No question." Talk turns lighter for a moment..

Keesha: Are you guys ok?
Dan: Yeah. It just sucks, and when you go into Switzerland... (the DR)
Keesha: Yeah, I know.
Steven: I'm telling you, if you cry tomorrow...

Steven really doesn't want Keesha to cry during the live show, because it'll make him cry and then he'll be a basket case for Julie.

CUT TO:
12:50am BBT
Kitchen
The Sloppers & Angie & Jessie
Libra attributes the overwhelming horniness in the house to lack of food, saying that food is a sex substitute. They talk about chocolate being a good replacement for sex...

Jessie heads up to HoH, telling everyone that he's gonna check to see if there's hot water, because Michelle wants to take a bath.


CUT TO:
1:15am BBT
50s Room
Steven & Angie

Steven hopes for a twist that will keep him in the game.

He's also wondering why Dan keeps going to the DR.

The DR still hasn't stopped calling people in for the night, and it's after 1am!

CUT TO:
1:40am - 2am BBT
April & Ollie
Round 2 begins...

They're laying in bed, whispering and snuggling, and then they decide they've had enough words for a while...





There's no mistaking it this time, folks. Missionary and mission accomplished.



April: Cum on me.
Ollie: You want me too?
April: Yeah.
Ollie: On you?
April: Yeah.



Ollie does as requested.. then grabs a towel to wipe her off.

April informs Ollie that she's sleeping with him in his bed tonight, and after snuggling a little more, then getting up to talk and hang out with the other HGs a bit, they do share the bed for the night.

This concludes the Overnight Report... Excuse me while I make a mad dash for the Cuban coffee joint. :) Back in a flash! :) In the meantime, please go and have a look at all the latest screencaps, freshly uploaded on BBDish-Caps! DivaDawn just added a bunch!






Permalink







37 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all the dishers out there~

I love live show day! YAY Wednesdays! LOL!

I dvr-ed Craig Ferguson and watched it this morning (never even knew this man existed) but he was a riot and did a great job talking to people he obviously knew nothing about (except of course what Julie told him). I think it was totally cool of CBS to allow the HG's to "be on" that show last night. I loved the audience members who were waving to them, you just knew they were the viewers!

So Carolyn, I missed reading what you thought of last night's show? Was anyone surprised Dan is throwing comps and what about none of them going for the slop pass? I thought that was very strange.

July 23, 2008 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB Lovers!!
One more day with Steven. :(
Its like he has given up. Come on Steven, Act like you want to stay!

July 23, 2008 at 6:57 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

The one thing about this seasons houseguest is that everyone is doing everything possible not to stick out. And by not trying to stick out, they're all sticking out by not making any moves. Everyone seems to think they can fly under the radar.
Everyone is playing the guilty by association game when deciding on who to evict from the house.

I really wish Steven had better skills at pleading his case. He had a great opportunity to speak with April, Ollie and Libra and ask them if they thought Dan would save them in any case. He has to place doubt about people. Keesha of all people is truly the worst in defending Steven. Everyone sees her as a floater. If you really take a look at what has happend in the house, the mini fights and the distractions, it can all be traced back to Keesha.

Everyone is playing for someone else to do the dirty work. Simple logic is lost on most of these people.

Dan and Memphis are playing the best game, because no one sees them as a threat.

July 23, 2008 at 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Live Show Day!!! Have a great morning kids. I'll be catching up about 3pm BBT. Hope lots of great action happens by then.

July 23, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Damn, I love the interweb......LOL

It seems that "Mr. Squeeky Clean" Jessie has done some nude modeling. These photos are a lot more revealing. It looks like everyone will see Jessie naked before Michelle.

July 23, 2008 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

I watched the Craig F. segment on YouTube. Wasn't that substantial. April's breasts and Jessie posing.

July 23, 2008 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Good morning Carolyn. Looks like you turned in early too. Are you going to make that a habit? :p (ducking)

And what is the first thing I read this morning? Some day it will actually penetrate... Hmmm. So we know Carolyn is looking for penetration today? :-O

I'm so glad I didn't see that last 30 minutes of BBAD or have the feeds on. I'm sure I would have puked. The Messie massage session sounds like I would have needed extra diabetes medication.

So Happy Wednesday Live Show Day, but I'm i mourning, knowing it is going to be Steven going out the door tonight. Nothing short of Dan having a complete meltdown will change that. :(

And yes, Craig Ferguson was hilarious last night. I actually normally watch that except during BB Season... the BBAD hooks me. And Julie really looked good last night. It was nice to see her in a dress, and also not in black.

:o)

July 23, 2008 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Good Morning Carolyn, and all you fine bloggers here....


Ok sooo who seen the late night show last night with Craig Fergerson...It was all about April's real BOOBS and Jessie's body to which Craig had Jessie take off his shirt *yuck* guess sex does make ratings..looks like Jessie has done some naked modeling just seen 2 shots of him ..

July 23, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm wrong here, but if Angie votes to keep Steven in wouldn't that be going against her alliance with Jessie, Memphis, and Michelle? Or did I miss something??

July 23, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really bummed that the video clips can't be put on youtube anymore. I understand CBS's point, but it almost feels like censorship (from a completely selfish viewpoint!). If I were BB9 Nat, I'd be pissed since CBS had no problems leaving her risque out-takes up.

Also: I can't believe BB let them go off slop a day before the HOH comp. Unfair to past seasons. I wonder if Libra threatened them with a lawsuit.

July 23, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I too loved the late late show last night. I was laughing so hard When Craig was poking fun of Jessie.

July 23, 2008 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

awww. Steven..Dont give up. Fight.

July 23, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning all, I have to say I didn't watch all of BBAD last night but what is Keesha problem she is so two face and April what did Libra ever do to her. I don't know if it's just me but I want Jerry out followed by April then Ollie, Keesha, Jessie, and Renny. A/O already speak as one "we","we're", etc. Libra is not that bad but she screwed herself being so upfront and trusting those two two-faced cows. Ppl already have her stereotype because she's a blk woman and look at how they are all turning on her. She should stick with Michelle and leave the other to themselves. Jmo

July 23, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger TaraC said...

And April was worried about her father hearing about the boob comments????? Sheesh!

July 23, 2008 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hello Carolyn, you Blogstar!


I don't have much to say about the shenanigans so far. I just found the picture with HGs gettgin food very funny. Libra looks like she will eat the bowl and possibly Renny if she gets in the way. Haha

July 23, 2008 at 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! April and Ollie's parents must be so proud!

July 23, 2008 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning!!

I'm running out for Cuban Coffee.. back in a flash! :)

July 23, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone commented earlier about april being worried about what her father thought about the boob comments, i think that is the last thing she needs to be worrying about her father seeing, how about the fact that she is sleeping with a guy on tv that she has known for a week

July 23, 2008 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Well, I refreshed the Overnight Report several times this morning, thinking, "Yeah, this is pretty good, I feel bad for Steven, etc." and then BAM! Wasn't expecting that.

July 23, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooook... wasn't April just on her period??? I hope Ollie's "wrappin' it up" because 3 to 5 days after a woman's period is the PERFECT time for her to GET PREGNANT!! LMAO... she's on a new cycle and that spells BABY TIME!!! *shrugs shoulders* soooo... we may have a BB BABY IN THE MAKING!!! lets see 9 months from now!!! hahahahaa

neen

July 23, 2008 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

April is a freak a leak!! So much for Ollie not shaming his parents. It amazes me what they think a sheet can hide. Cliff was right. If they don't want it seen, they should loose the sheet.

Are they there for the half a mil, or are they there for soul mates? They should have been on last season. And is no one else seeing the huge target forming on their backs?! They are so involved in getting their groove on they forgot they are playing a game here!!!

I would like to see a alliance formed of Jerry, Renny, Memphis, Keesha, Dan, and Angie. I think they would clean house working together.

One more complaint, and I'm done. I sure am tired of people thinking that it's over after the veto. I have seen some of the most powerful plays come after. I just hate watching people give up because they are on the block. Much more aggrivating, I hate to see the ones voting not willing to rock the boat, and stick their neck out for who they want to stay. That was the best part of some of my favorite players because the game NEVER STOPPED with them.

Okay that's enough. Sorry for the rant....

July 23, 2008 at 8:40 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Ollie, why do you make Jesus cry?

July 23, 2008 at 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi carolyn, i miss @ love you..:) so sorry ive been absent just havent been feeling well...i havent kept up this season so im way behind but i will try to read back over things and catch up when i can..:) thank you again for the best BB page....hope you are enjoying this season and having beautiful summer...much love sending you my smiles...Bree

July 23, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

wonder if april will be the first bb'er to get pregnant while on the show?
i hope they are being careful but it sure doesn't sound like it.

craig ferguson was awesome!! i hope there is more stuff like that this season.

July 23, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a prediction---
April is going to have the first "Reality TV" baby!!!
Angie~

July 23, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

So I JUST got around to watching the first clip of Ollie and April. I get the position folks, lets discuss if you are confused! :-)

And NOw I have to wait until I go home to catch this one. April is a freaky little something isn't she!! But um...why the hell are they NOT using protection. How DUMB!

And officially-Keesha drives me up the freakin wall. She sounds like Danielle when she used to get upset and yell at Dick, in the moments when I hated her the most...that's how Keesha sounds, ALL THE TIME! Why the hell is she so worried about people talking about her. It's the name of the GAME HONEY!

Jessie makes me laugh. Not in a good way, but he does give me good laughter!

July 23, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Well I'm shocked that we haven't heard BB voice right before the act calling one of them into the DR ummm to get a raincoat!
I think that should be in BB's bi-laws to be honest!

July 23, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was so funny when Jessie said "I'm HOH" and Julie was explaining to Craig "that means he's head of household" and Craig said "sounds like HOE to me". Classic!!!lmao

July 23, 2008 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew April would be a freak on the show because of her OCD she confessed to be plagued with during the pre-interviews...but I had no idea she was gunna be THIS freaky! GOODNESS THAT WOMAN IS ON NATIONAL TV SHE NEEDS TO CALM HERSELF DOWN!!!

July 23, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn and BB10 Commentators

Hey Cliff,.....ROTFL, Jesus is weeping.

July 23, 2008 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

thatdudeswife, I agree with everything you said, especially the formation of that particular alliance except probably not Memphis. I like the guy. Good eye candy, but his nose is already so far up Messie's butt I don't think he will ever get it out. Time will tell. I've been wrong once before. ;)

I'd love to see that as a BB first. The BB Baby. Anon-neen, thank you for sharing that. (seriously for once folks) because I have up until now been clueless about cycles and highest chance of pregnancy. (Guess that is twice I've been wrong. :-O .) I thought it was the days before.

MikeInBama, can I call cuddles first for tonight after Steven leaves? I'm gonna need consoling.

Carolyn, I love you for following the rules no matter how stupid they are. I bounced around a bit this morning and several sites are asking what happened to the vid captures of the feeds. I thought it was great advertisement for you to see the question in a forum mentioned DishChicks as one of the sites that have pulled all the vids. Hope you get that penetration now that you have your morning Cuban.

Not sure how much I'll be on today. We are getting those outer bands of Dolly way up here. We have a good storm going on now that just knocked off DirecTV and the computer. GRRR. Had to do a hard shutdown to get the computer back up.

Val, make room for another sicko. Hope we have the same thing so we don't make each other worse. Your bed or mine?

Mike, I can't find any full-on nudes of Jessie. Are you just talking about the jockstrap posing or is there more? I know you can't share the addy for them on here but dayumn I want more detail, and a closer look for myself. I keep thinking back to the nude I have of the Governator somewhere that was taken way back before he became Mr. Universe.

:o)

July 23, 2008 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger gennie said...

Now wouldn't that be something... a BB Baby- I wonder how much that "souvenier" (sorry, I know it's spelled wrong) would go for on Ebay. I know, that's a TERRIBLE thing to say... and I don't wish that on anyway- I'm just sayin'!

I have been so behind the last few days (recovery from a 20 year class reunion) and haven't picked a favorite houseguest to root for yet - it seems as if the ones worth rooting for are getting the boot!

I do know that I CAN'T stand Jessie! OMG what is with him!!!? He finds himself to be totally amazing and interesting... when is someone gonna tell him different? And Libra- she's gotta go man!

PS- Love you Carolyn!!! You are awesome! When you heading to MN again to see family- we could get coffee!!!

July 23, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever notice that it's always the houseguests that promise the loved ones back home that they "won't have sex on TV" that do? It's like they forget about the feeds and believe "they will never show THIS!"

I hear Natalie from last season is STILL denying her shenanigans with Matt! LOL!!!

July 23, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger ddugo said...

As for April's OCD I'm just NOT seeing it!

July 23, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Gaytor,

Email me and I will send your the addy.

July 23, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikeinbama....where are the naked pictures of Jessie? Are they on a website? I just love when there is "dirt" on the houseguests.

I don;t have too much to say today except EEEEWWWWWW..... about Ollie and April

July 23, 2008 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

If April really has OCD,she is doing a good job covering it. That is about the only thing she is doing a good job covering:P *ick*

July 23, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below