;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday Evening in the BB10 House

Good evening, Big Brother lovers. I'm back. Been a hell of a day... but i'm back, and the HGs are in rare form.

8:07pm BBT
Kitchen Counter

The HGs got wine and beer. Those that can drink, anyhow. Memphis is still on slop, and he's not happy about it. Slop ends soon though, and Libra's crediting herself with that - she exploded on the people in the DR about it.

Michelle and Steven were just doing their best Jamie Fox "Wanda" impressions.

***They must know I'm back.. Michelle dashes off to start talking game right away.

CUT TO:
8:12pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Michelle & Jessie

Michelle's telling Jessie all about her conversations with Angie and Memphis, and she's accusing Angie of going against "the plan," because Angie told her that if she wins HoH, she'll put up Libra and April. The plan was to get the big group to sequester and dump Renny and Jerry. Angie doesn't want Libra or April in the jury house.

Jessie's not concerned. As long as their fine, who cares? "As long as the targets on them and not us.."

Michelle tells him that Memphis said that if Libra wins HoH and puts Angie up, he's gonna pretty much go off on her. Michelle says she told him, "Ya know what, if Angie gets kicked out, we still have the 3 of us."

They discuss the rumors that have been spreading about the two of them, and Michelle says people have apologized to her about it... Jessie wants it to stop, because if something gets misconstrued via the editing process, he could lose his girl.

8:20pm BBT
BUBBLES!

8:42pm BBT
Feeds are back and the HGs are all very concerned about something they were told. Michelle's looking for something in the mirrors... Renny said she just saw an alien. Big Brother is pranking the HGs again.

Michelle: Where are you little guy? I'm just gonna be sittin in my room, by myself, mindin' my own business...
Jerry: You seen it too?
Michelle: No.

CUT TO:
8:45pm BBT
Bathroom

April is freaking out, worrying about the alien popping up on her.
Keesha: Little alien, please go to Michelle. She wants to see you so bad.

Michelle: It's not gonna be a seance... It's gonna be a twist. I'm gonna go hang by the fishbowl. Maybe they'll do it there.
Renny: Honey, it's head's as big as the mirror.
Michelle: (whining) Awww.. everybody saw it. I wanna see it.

Michelle walks off.

Bathroom, cont'd.
Renny & Keesha
Keesha thanks Renny for doing her hair. Then laughs about Michelle.

Keesha: Did you really see it?
Renny: Yeah.

CUT TO:
8:54pm BBT
HIPPY RM
Jerry and Libra are chatting about slop and boredom.

OUTSIDE
Everyone else is hanging out having fun together.

CUT TO:
9:03pm BBT
Everyone's outside.
Memphis is looking lovely in the jacuzzi. Dan is chatting with Memphis, legs dangling in the warm water.

Everyone else is on the big red couch having a laugh, chatting amicably.

CUT TO:
9:35pm BBT
OUTSIDE - Red Couch
The crowd has thinned out.
Memphis, Angie and Steven are having a mock talk show: "The Steven & Angie Show"
Angie really comes to life when it's just her and the guys.
Memphis keeps looking longingly at Steven's beer.

INSIDE -
Renny & Keesha are chatting in the spa room.
Renny takes off all her makeup, and right on cue, BB calls her to the Diary Room. She's not pleased.

CUT TO:
9:42pm BBT
OUTSIDE
Memphis, Angie & Steven
Steven says he undid Keesha's bra in under a minute last night. Memphis asks what took him so long. He says, laughing, it's 'cause he's gay.

They're all planning on doing another sock puppet show tonight.. after showtime is over... just for the live feeds. Memphis' exact words? "F Showtime"

CUT TO:
9:57pm BBT
Backyard - Couch

Memphis, Angie and Steven are getting ready for medieval times... Putting tin foil on everything they can get their hands on.

Making swords and spears. Getting into character. Memphis is surprisingly into it. Good times. Spark em up! :)



Memphis: Sparta!!!! We will leave this battlefield in blood!

Aaaahhhh!!!!! AAahhhh!!!

They're cracking me up.

10:13pm BBT
Jessie, Jerry and Michelle have joined the outsiders. They're helping with the costuming... While Memphis runs wild in the backyard. I strongly encourage you to watch this.

CUT TO:
10:19pm BBT
HIPPY ROOM
April & Libra are being sticks in the mud, calling Steven and company's behavior immature. Whatev's.

CUT TO:
10:37pm BBT
Libra just got called to the DR.
Everyone else is outside now. Steven's gonna streak again. All the girls, legs dangling in the jacuzzi, are chanting "Na-ked! Na-ked!"

The boys are shooting pool.

10:47pm BBT
Backyard, Cont'd.
No naked yet for Steven, but he did come back out in his swim trunks, and he's giving the slip n slide another go.. and another... Finally he jumps into the middle of the jacuzzi, which is finally warm.

The women are saying they'll go topless if Steven goes naked...

10:52pm BBT
Jacuzzi
The HGs have devised a new code for talking about the DR - they're calling it the Dominican Republic, so BB doesn't immediately tell them to stop talking about it. SO far so good. We now know that when the HGs were called in tonight, all the DR wanted to know about was the Alien apparition in the mirror.


Watch Big Brother 24/7






Permalink







49 Comments:

Blogger David B. said...

10 minutes of bubbles?????

July 21, 2008 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to all the videos?

July 21, 2008 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey Carolyn, I love this site :. I posted a question earlier about how long Steven will have to go into sequester...do you know?

July 21, 2008 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Hi everyone....finally caught up on the day's activities....sure wish I could have had the feeds at work to see the slip and slide!! TOO funny.

I hope you've all had a super day :)
(I've still got my fingers crossed for Steven!!)

July 21, 2008 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

How many people can be in one house and all think they are controlling the whole season. I see a major explosion coming eventually and I hope it's sooner rather than later.

i'm still in hating on Michelle mode today and I haven't even been watching the feeds. She's as much of a control freak and just as fake as Libra.

I still don't get all the tears after the PoV Ceremony yesterday coming from her. She did exactly as she wanted to do even though she gave both Dan and Steven their time to state their cases. We knew at the time both fell on deaf ears. She has become my least favorite.

Now backing up to last night and a lot of the talk today re: Steven and his sex talk and ability to turn on the females. He's gay now but he wasn't always sexually actively gay. We have heard him talk about dating girls because he thought it was the right thing to do. I'm not one that ever did that, but I know most of my friends went through that phase. So he has a good memory (and a strong stomach) to be able to re-live those days. Once I get past my own nausea, which is my problem, I find it hilarious.

I still refuse to give up hope that he finds a way to stay.

:o)

July 21, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger thatdudeswife said...

That pic is priceless. Look at Steven's face..lol...brilliant...

Much noise is being discussed about Libra...me like!

July 21, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what happened to all of the video links? Have we been bad or something? I rely on all of those to get me caught up!

July 21, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

If I were them I would look to eliminating Michelle first and then Jessie. Then I would go for Memphis.

But they need to think about the game not just sex and food, or who is going to be in the jury house. They worry more about the jury house than getting to final two.

July 21, 2008 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Now gaytor, it's not nice to say girls are nauseating.

What's with all these black and white attitudes about Steven's sexuality? Why can't the guy prefer men and also appreciate a woman? Or, maybe he just has a perverse (and I think, damn funny), sense of humor. I'm not a lesbian, but I bet I could give a pretty good blow by blow of how to make things happen. I'm guessing even homosexuals who have never been with the opposite sex have a fairly good idea of anatomy and what to do where.

Seriously, if you have the internet and are old enough to spell you probably know more than you wish you did about a quite a few things. There is not much mystery left.

July 21, 2008 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genie- i TOTALLY was thinking the same thing...they do talk ALOT about Jury House and who They want to be with in the jury house...shouldn't they be talking game to try to further their stay in the BB house and not worry so much about the Jury house until the time comes?

Welcome back Carolyn!!!

July 21, 2008 at 9:02 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

The video monster ate all the videos..

no no the BB alien took them to his home planet!

July 21, 2008 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Jane and Gaytor....you crack me up!!! And I think Steven having been with girls previously is more the norm than not. Heck my godfather was married and had two kids (that were teenagers) before he saw the light!! LOL

July 21, 2008 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

BB Alien... please please please evict:

The Tool, Bitchelle, Queen Libra, Apull, oLLIE

NOW. Please do this. NOW.

July 21, 2008 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

pyke - you in the mood to be a hero tonight?

July 21, 2008 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

BTW, Anyone need the key for my nicknames, just ask.

July 21, 2008 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger spyke6666 said...

I'm gonna agree with pyke here, those are the same people I want gone! Except I want Michelle, or in pyke's words "Bitchelle," to stay longer cause I know there's gonna be some crazy fights and she's gonna be right in the middle of them all

July 21, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

david - special alien bubbles ;)

anon - the alien ate them

jay - if steven is evicted this week, he will not go into sequester at all.

julieb - i wish you could've seen them too.. boy-o-boy

gaytor - hiya! how about a hug?

thatdude'swife - :) reporterx grabbed it. nice huh?! :)

iowafan - the alien ate them

genie - hi honey

jane - ohmmmm... lordy, lordy.. ohmmm

val in tx - Thanks, Val :) very very much.

pyke - let's email...

July 21, 2008 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ahem - lets play like nice boys n girls who are speaking in front of our 2nd grade teachers, the pope and other polite company.

July 21, 2008 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited that I figured out how to really sign up! Carolyn, you are AWESOME! Keep up the great work! I am sad about the video eating alien! All well more work for us to go and find stuff!

July 21, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PYKE...i want the key for your nicknames! ;o)


Ok bb lovers, I worked over 10 hours today...so i am DONE with this day...ill catch up in the morning...I can hardly keep my eyes open!

July 21, 2008 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

LOVING hot topics....these guys are hilarious. Boy oh boy are they going to miss Steven!!

July 21, 2008 at 9:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

iowafan - it's so nice to seeee you!! :)

Val In TX - Gnite! Go get some well deserved rest!

julieb - agreed! :)

July 21, 2008 at 9:40 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

(in my best Renny Imitation)

Shout out to Dishie Carolyn and all my fellow dishers!!

(throws up da BB sign)

July 21, 2008 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I would so hang with with Steven and Angie. They may be my favorite houseguests ever.

I am really enjoying the Angie and Steven show, with special guest Memphis and his ba*ls, but I can't discuss it because Carolyn wants me to speak like the Pope. Wait, that's not right ...

July 21, 2008 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I think Dan has a thing for Renny.

July 21, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol... jane - you're fine. you know what i meant.

:P

i've had a hard day... be gentle with me.

July 21, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Shout out to Genie and all the dishfolk! ;)

July 21, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I'll hang with Angie and Steven... Memphis and his pope bits (?!) can stuff it.

I liked him up until his strange obsession with not having Renny and Jerry in the jury house. Dude. GO away.

July 21, 2008 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger jane said...

So what kind of game tactic is this big slop drama? You think Libra is doing this to seem weak and keep the target off herself? Keesha, who I believe, said the stuff Renny makes is good. And these days everything is flavored soy. With spice, fried oats have got to be edible. OK, boring and not delicious, but to starve instead? Not buying it.

July 21, 2008 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

scarybunnies - i can't post the link. i'm sorry.

July 21, 2008 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

I totally agree Jane!! Just another tactic, matches Michelle's tears the other day! :)

July 21, 2008 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

The backyard shennanigans are way more fun to watch than Libra's whining and carrying on. They're nuts! In such a good way.

July 21, 2008 at 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no problem. I was surfing gossip sites and found the youtube video. I think the same one I watched earlier, but since I have no interest in April or Ollie or whether they had sex or just a Team Christ Special, I think I clicked it off after 10 minutes.

I'm kind of loving the tin foil medieval olympics on the feeds right now. I want to wake my boyfriend up and battle with aluminum foil in the living room.

July 21, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Calli Marie said...

oh my goodness.
angie steven and memphis are cracking me up right now.
im laughing sooo hard.

July 21, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Here's some gigantic GaYToR HUGZ just for Carolyn. Sounds like you have had a rough day GF. You deserve your rest tonight more than usual.

:P Jane, I didn't say girls are nauseating, (even if SOME are.) I find the act nauseating. I just never could do it. It seemed so unnatural. Sex Therapist, Sue Johansen, whom I love to watch when I can remember what cable channel she is on, would describe me as a true virgin. I keep telling all my friends I am a virging but for some reason none of them buy it. ;)

I don't know what is going on right now for the BBAD backyard show but I think I am missing somethng. I'll be back after I understand. We have to agree, this is one of the most creative casts we have ever seen. None of them are imitating past HGs. They find their own fun as it should be in a house when you are locked up with a bag of mixed nuts.

I have been pretty verbal about my dislike for BB as a show for the past several seasons, but this one has broght me back into the flock... not to be confused with the Flock of C-Girls, who fly around constantly bombing each other and fighting over a single piece of meat (fish/food - whatever seagulls eat.)

:o)

July 21, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

One more post while I try to sleep before waking up in 3 hours for work.

I hope renny gets HOh and nominates Jessie and Libra... or Keesha. Or, I even hope Libra gets HOh as long as she nominates Memphis and Jessie to knock them off their high horses.

July 21, 2008 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

And my final thoughts of the evening:

The fresh air crew or the freshies as I like to affectionately call them are creative, intelligent and fun.

The slammers (or lamers)are more boring than a strand of hair on a brush. All they can do is bitch, whine and backstab. They offer ZERO entertainment, and ZERO game.

My point being: night all :)

July 21, 2008 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks GayTor :)

Gnite Everyone :) I think this is my cue too... time to crawl in bed, spark up the laptop and have the shenanigans of the FreshAirCrew amuse me to sleep. :)

July 21, 2008 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Merry said...

I'm with you Jane! Angie and Steven are some of my favorite houseguests ever! Furthermore, I'm loving this cast, I believe, more than any other BB cast - they know how to have fun and entertain. (Except for April and Libra - they annoy the hell outta me!) I wish, though, that someone would step up and go against the status quo and have an uprising! Seems they're all afraid to go against the grain - this is BB - PLAY the GAME and stir it up! If everyone plays follow the leader it will be boring and we'll know every week who's going to be ousted as opposed to seasons past when at least we would be a little surprised from week to week. I want to see someone work their mojo!!!!

Carolyn, sorry you've had a busy, hair-raising day! Even so, you're doing a fantastic job and BB wouldn't be the same without you! Thank you for all you do!

July 21, 2008 at 10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd read somewhere but I don't remember that they might be bringing a houseguest back this season. I'm hoping it's true and if Steven does go it will be him. But I doubt it will happen that they will even bring one back. Boo!

I really don't know how much I can actually watch with Libra and April and all their grouchyness! I am so over them. Please oh please let Angie/Dan/Renny or Jerry get HOH. Does anybody think Jerry would put up Libra?!

July 21, 2008 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger liquid4j said...

I can't believe how quickly people forget racist remarks and general intolerance. As a gay man, Steven offends me and is compromising himself, his sexuality, and his integrity to make others feel comfortable and supportive. Also, last week he was using inappropriate terms when eluding to minorities. I can't stand him and the house will be a better place without this insecure, immature, ignorant boy. Good riddens!

July 21, 2008 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger liquid4j said...

As a gay man, I'm disgusted by Steven's actions and comments. His use of inappropriate words for minorities and his willingness to compromise his sexuality for the sake and comfort of others is disgusting. He's so insecure is trying desperately to be well-liked, which clearly isn't working. He's immature, ignorant, and an imbecile. I'm embarrassed for him and his family. I can't wait until he's gone! I hope Dan's next.

July 21, 2008 at 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I ask a crazy question---- What woman who is still carrying her baby weight would actually be upset with losing 12lbs. Slop may not taste the best, but they got the shakes, they doctor it up, it's got to have healthy ingredients in it -- so stop the b-tchin' already.

Loved the Steve and Angie show (I will miss Steven). God, I'm a gay guy have to say she is so beautiful and I will miss Steven's hotness. They are so fun together.



though Jane I've never been with a women and the first time I saw one naked she was behind glass(at a strip club) kind of like the zoo. And honestly don't understand the whole flap and folds section of the women's body
sorry for too much info

BHcolin/BHnoah

July 22, 2008 at 3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I can't stand April, Libra and Keesha! All they do it b*tch!

July 22, 2008 at 4:22 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Hey there peeps,

I have a theory that the HGs are fun with each other because they don't have the baggage and animosity of having an estranged relative or an ex in the home. I think that it's been successful so. Lots of good clean, relatively little drama. Good times.

July 22, 2008 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! Sorry to send you a message here, I forgot your email addy.

Anyways...for those Jesse's lovers out there, he's on facebook.

July 22, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Dan is officially now one of my favorites, his performance in the variety show was awesome! Great guy. Steven, Angie and Keesha are still my favorites, and I do like Renny too. Jessie's love affair with himself is too much, so are the nauseating Ollie and April.

July 22, 2008 at 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Liquid4j... I was thinking the same thing but I was hoping Steven would work with Libra, Keesha, and others to form alliance and stay then take Jessie, Jerry, Renny, and Dan out, but since he didn't now I'm back to I wont even notice he's gone. I can't stand April for the life of me (she's a butterface) if the HG are smart after they get Jerry and Renny out April and Ollie should go on the block. As I said before like others love Steven because of the gay connection I think that's why Angie and Keesha like them so much I think they part of that community (bi)imo. After Jerrys out then April or Ollie should go becuse it's not like it's going to be entertainment for use because they dont have feed in the sequester anyway.

July 22, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending Memphis a Message: Memphis it's not 'F' Showtime it's 'F' YOU...you conceited BARTENDER!!! DRIVE yourself HOME, PLEASE!!! (And you should have picked the Pony you idiot.)

Side note: I've been waiting for a long time for the day when EVERY HG is a part of the jury BUT each HG wouldn't get to know that until they were either evicted or IN the F2. Talk about things coming back to bite the HGs in the rear w/o them even knowing it until it was TOO LATE. Hee Hee. :)

--JMT

July 22, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below