;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Veto Ceremony Spoiler & Follow Up

Feeds went to Fishies @ 11:47am BBT, and as of now, we're still waiting on the PoV Ceremony. The only surprise will be if Michelle does use the Veto. It wasn't looking like she would for the past couple hours of intense negotiations...

12:38pm BBT
Feeds are back. The noms stayed the name.

Backyard
Memphis & Michelle

Memphis: Michelle, you just proved to a whole lotta people that you mean what you say.

CUT TO:
Hippy Room
Libra & Renny
Renny: Did the meeting go how people wanted?
Libra: I guess. I think people are just happy not to hear their name.

CUT TO:
80s Room
12:40pm BBT
Dan & Steven
Steven: I tried. I thought I found an opening, and I tried. I'm not mad at anybody.
Dan: I know you have your thoughts, butI don't think it's a done deal by any means.
Steven: I'm gonna live on that for the next 3 days.

12:42pm BBT
Michelle joins them in the 80s room. She's in tears and apologizing to both of them. Steven's telling her he was just telling Dan he holds nothing against her or any of them.

CUT TO:
12:48pm BBT
Michelle's up in HoH with Jessie, being comforted. He doesn't get why it upsets her to ruin someone's chances for 500k. Dan joins them up there, asking for a heads up if they hear any of the votes are wavering. Dan takes off, and Jessie tells Michelle to get him back, because they have some business to attend to - Dan needs to owe them both something, and he needs to know it. Dan returns... they chat, he goes.

Simultaneously, Steven and Libra are having a heart to heart downstairs in the hippy room. Pick a feed, any feed.

CUT TO:
1:04pm BBT
Michelle's in the Spa Room telling Libra, Keesha and April what Steven came up and told her right before the PoV Ceremony. Fortunately for Steven, he'd already beaten her to the punch with Libra and told her himself that he'd thrown her name into the mix as a way to try and save himself. So.. Libra's calm.

Outside, Angie & Memphis are talking. Angie says, "Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to even by nice to Libra?" Memphis laughs and says it's only a matter of a couple more weeks, then he's sure even Keesha and April will be on the same page about getting rid of her.

1:08pm BBT
Spa Room
Michelle, Keesha, April & Libra
The women are still talking about Steven and their own loyalties to on another...

CUT TO:
1:54pm BBT
Things have calmed down now, mercifully for my fingers. Around the house...
  • Michelle's in the hot tub talking to Keesha about expensive shoes, cheap. Jerry comes over to chat with the girls.
  • Steven and Dan are sitting poolside, talking about Steven's parents, "I just have to accept them for who they are. They can't accept me, and that really hurt my feelings..."






Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Looks like she didn't use it.

Let the games begin!

July 20, 2008 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Feeds back and Michelle is crying. I'm guessing she kept it the same.

Good for her!

Make those boys work for it.

;)

July 20, 2008 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

I don't believe Michelle's tears for a second!! She never had any intention of changing the noms. Nice try but I'm not falling for it.

July 20, 2008 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

See you all in a few hours. CFL Football is on and I need to go cheer on my team. :)

July 20, 2008 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Genie :) - lol.. i wish they'd take a nap!

Hi N2! - indeed!

Hi Julie! - have fun!

July 20, 2008 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger SmartestCo0kie said...

I'm actually liking Michelle right now, I think all she wanted from Steven was for him to say SOMETHING about her being safe, I believe she was really debating on Libra. Michelle may actually be playing the game, unlike April, who I think is falling in love, and Keesha, not too sure about her, she's playing the game one minute, and I feel like the rest of the time she may just be trying to make friends. Libra's mouth is just gettting on my nerves, I find myself thinking of Natalie when she just won't hush! LoL

July 20, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Natvtxn said...

Get Over It...Michelle...the Drama Queen. She is just using her tears so she can sit in Jessie's lap and be cuddled.

Looks like it's the JAMM Alliance against the KALO Alliance. And now Jessie actually used his Brain (for once) to get Dan to feel that he owed JAMM.

Why would Steven tell Libra he tried to nom. her as his replacement? Dumb move.

Great Show on BBAD! I needed to laugh and I almost peed when I saw Memphis. He was almost too good...

July 20, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Cookie :)

July 20, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Natv - Memphis was my favorite in the show last night too... Too funny!

July 20, 2008 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger jane said...

I have a question to pose for discussion: How is it different, is one better or worse than the other, why do we accept one and not the other ... and whatever thoughts you have?

a) When actors simulate sex in an R rated movie and you can see and hear virtually everything except the private parts themselves - so it really looks and sounds like sex.

b) These people really have sex, but under the covers, and although we think we know what's going on, it's a lot of speculation, and even if they are doing the deed we can't really see it.

July 20, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

natvtxn- I would normally agree but at least he is being honest with her and her not finding it out by someone else. If you notice people usually get more mad when they hear it from someone else.

---
I still think theres a chance Steven might be saved maybe we should send mental thoughts to the house guests to save Steven. Last time someone suggested we send mental thoughts for them to nominate Libra, and that day that topic came up.

July 20, 2008 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I'm disappointed, as I like both Steven and Dan. I didn't like Steven for some of his comments at first, but in retrospect he may have been clueless more than anything.

Was really hoping Libra would go, but at the same time I think she's due to explode at some point, which makes things more interesting for us.

July 20, 2008 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I am not surprised noms. styed the same.Still think Steven will go.

Personally I don't watch the feeds after 10:30 or so. (Unless it's an endurace comp.)

1.) I am asleep. 2.) I don't want to see people on live feeds bumoin'/grindin' under the sheets.

July 20, 2008 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

nat ~ Steven made a big point that he does not lie so he told Libra so that she understood that I guess. I dunno...I don't wanna say that Steven is out completely, I think he could do it as long as he work Libra more. She may be bitchy, but she seems to have a heart that Steven could try and sway. CMON STEVEN!!

Damn it, this record is still broken...

bigdog ~ I've been doing that for Steven for a while. If you join the fray, maybe it'll work. OK, you work on the KALO alliance and I'll work on the Meathead alliance. OK? BREAK!

~ Ryan ~

July 20, 2008 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I'm loving hearing Michelle talk about her family. Being Portuguese myself, I can relate.

My mom still lays out my dad's clothes too. :)

July 20, 2008 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i hope steven is able to pull it off but i don't wanna get my hopes up. he's gone and it sucks. he is so much more descent than most of the people in there. hardly ever does the person i want to win actually win on this show.

July 20, 2008 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

my feeds freeze A LOT unless i keep switching camera's. anyone else/??

July 20, 2008 at 2:19 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Why does Dan need to "owe" Jessie and Michelle? He might have owed them if they'd taken him off the block, but now, Dan owes them nothing.

He could promise them the world, but I'd put them up. Jessie is really a punk in this game.

July 20, 2008 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Every year these houseguest come into the house and don't realize that it's a numbers game. You always have to have the numbers in your favor regardless if you like someone or not. If they can swing the votes with a majority and control who stays and who goes, it doesn't matter who is on the block.

Libra, Ollie, Keesha and April are walking into a trap that they won't be able to get out of later in the game because they're going to be outnumbered. If they don't realize Dan is going to do Jessie and Michelle a favor for keeping him, they deserve to be put up on the block. I can't believe they are willing to take the chance on Dan being in the house(who was Brians right hand man) over Steven that would be loyal to them from here on out.

They would have 5 people playing for HOH(Libra, April, Keesha, Ollie, Steven) vs. Memphis, Angie and Michelle.

They should know that Jerry is going to go along with Angie with his vote.

July 20, 2008 at 3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a very bad move for Michelle to win this POV. She was safe & it didn't matter to her game who got evicted this week. Now she has shown she can win POV comps. The exaggerated boxing stories will only allow others to depict her as a physical threat. Jessie & Michelle have set themselves up to be backdoored which is why I think Memphis aligned with them last week. Trying to establish an alliance with Libra & April last week will only come back to hurt her in the upcoming weeks. I think Michelle was the glaring bad casting decision because she has no personality & is a conversation killer. She hasn't shown herself to be a genuine person in any conversations I've seen so far.

mj

July 20, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger whatupkaysar said...

michelle has a big mouth and is going to ruin getting libra out

July 20, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below