;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Morning in the Big Brother 10 House

8:25am BBT
BACKYARD-Red Couch
Keesha
Keesha woke up a couple minutes ago, and it appears she's gonna stay that way.

8:33am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Keesha

Keesha's having coffee and thinking. Libra wakes up, passes through to go to the restroom, and stops to say good morning and give a friendly touch.

Libra: What're you doing up so early?
Keesha: I don't know.
Libra: Tired?
Keesha: Mm.
Libra: I gotta pee.

8:36am BBT
Libra: Are you ok?
Keesha: I think so.
Libra: I might go up... If I do, oh well.
Keesha: If anyone goes up, oh well.
Libra: I'm backing off with telling a lot of people how I feel.. I better.
Keesha: Yeah.

They start talking about Jessie, Angie, Michelle and Memphis... Keesha says they're very loyal to each other, and the rest of us turn on each other too much. Libra says she agrees. Libra and Keesha continue talking...

Talk about a Saturday BB oddity. Game on before 9am.

8:48am BBT
Kitchen Counter
Keesha & Libra
Keesha & Libra are very engaged in game talk this early morning. Which alliances they perceive as strong, Libra's plan to chill out, targets, Steven, and their own group's vulnerability - both real and perceived.

8:50am BBT
Libra decides to go brush her teeth and lay back down. She brushes, but then comes back out to talk some more.
    ***I wonder if these 2 will realize they could be a pretty dynamic duo, if they ever decided to stop working against each other. They are both exceptionally well-skilled at manipulating the rest of the house into a frenzy.


8:53am BBT
Libra goes back to bed... knocking over a cup of water that Renny left too close to her bed. Keesha goes back to bed too.

CUT TO:
10:10am BBT
We get Fishies for a minute, but no wake up call yet.

10:14am BBT
Fishies again... This time, I think they mean it. :)

Wakey Wakey Houseguests! It's time to get up, drive each other crazy, and entertain everyone on the live feeds! hehehe. Yes.. it's all about us. ;)

CUT TO:
10:23am BBT
Around the house.

And.. they're up!

Jessie: So, Posh Spice didn't do it for ya this morning?

Renny: What day is it?

Keesha: Whatta ya doin'? Flashin' the camera again Renny?

The mood is light... Renny's talking about getting hit on in places like the grocery store.
Steven is in the kitchen preparing a protein shake.
Jessie's outside on the couch with Ollie, who says he hates mornings. They're talking about wakeup call times.
All around the house they're talking about June Gloom - how the sun doesn't come out in L.A. till after 10:30 or 11am... It's nice and cool til then.

CUT TO:
10:32am BBT
Hippy Room
Talk has turned to the schedule of events in the house, and how it seems so condensed now that everything's underway.

CUT TO:
10:33am BBT
Backyard -Couch
Jessie, Memphis & Angie are talking about the events of last night...
Memphis goes inside, and Jessie continues solo with Angie, reassuring her that she's good, the noms are staying the same, and they'll go after other people later in the game.

Pick a feed, any feed. Game talk is now in full swing.

CUT TO:
10:41am BBT
BATHROOM
Steven & Michelle
Michelle: Well, I am thinking about it. I stayed up pretty late last night thinking about it.
Steven: So it's not a sealed deal.
Michelle: We;ll talk more later.

CUT TO:
HIPPY ROOM
Keesha, Libra, April

Keesha: Well, obviously our alliance needs to be stronger.
Libra: Yes.
Keesha: Tell me they haven't asked you to join them.
Libra: (very serious) On my children, No!
Keesha: Ok.. I just feel like we got weak, because we fought... We need to get strong again. I want her out. I can't even look at her.

Michelle comes in. Talk turns to weird dreams inside the house... and Kanye West... and the Beckhams. Michelle's tongue twister for the day? "David Beckham naked now."

Steven joins the Hippy Room crew. He agrees "Beckham is the hottest man on the planet."

10:46am BBT
Fishies!

10:48am BBT
Hippy Room
Jerry comes in, and he and Libra get into it BIG TIME! Shouting match.
Jerry's calling Libra a b*tch to her face now, calling her out for blaming the "old people" for being on slop. Libra denies ever having said it and demands to know who said she said it.

Libra: How's it get switched that I said the old people? Who in the hell is sayin' this sh*t? Don't come wakin me up with this sh*t!

Jerry laid into Libra big time...

Libra: Who said it? Who said it, Jerry?
Jerry: I was told... Renny said something...
Libra: I said next time we need to even it up. I didn't say "the 2 old slow people."
Renny: What was said was, of course we had the 2 older people on our team.
Libra: No. No! Everyone saw we had the 2 older people.. I said we lost as a team.
Jerry: I coulda said, well we had 4 women and only 2 men. But I didn't go there.
Libra: We lost as a team and we're on slop as a team
Renny: I didn't say those words.

This is escalating.. Spark em up, folks.

Libra: That's what he said, Renny.
Renny: I don't give a sh*t what he said!
Libra: I didn't say you were slow and old.
Renny: You better not have.
Libra: And what if I did? You're starting sh*t all day!
Renny: Oh, really?
Libra: With me n Keesha...
Renny: Oh really? Well go get Keesha then...

A fast as things spark up, they cool down.. for the moment...

***For more great pics from the feeds, go check out BBDish-Caps.

CUT TO:
10:57am BBT
Bathroom
Jerry & Libra
Libra calmly asks Jerry to please talk to her privately next time. He says ok. She says she'd give him the same respect.

Renny enters and the fire sparks back up. Not as fierce.. but definitely flames. Libra's still denying she said "the 2 old and slow people."

***For the record, she did blame having the 2 old people... but she acknowledged that they lost as a team.

CUT TO:
11:02am - 11:11am BBT
HIPPY RM
April & Libra
April's talking sense to Libra, telling her that by exploding and elevating the situation, she fell for the trap and they won that round. Libra is well aware that she's on the line in terms of the Veto Ceremony, or that she could be, and that people are trying diligently to make that happen.

Renny enters on another tear, and Libra manages to diffuse it this time, instead of escalating it again.

April: I'm not gonna lie. Yesterday, Jerry said that you actually put the blame on Keesha and I. But I didn't come at you, I just listened to him and let it go.
Libra: I didn't say that.
April: I know. This is just the game.
Libra: Look at the source... Trying to pin us against each other is perfect for them.

April tells Libra that next time she should remain calm...

Jerry enters.

Libra: I need to apologize to you.
Jerry: No you don't. I just don't hold things in. It's why I'll live a long time.
Libra: It's just crazy that she (Renny) said I said those words...

Talk turns to calm adult communication, as well as game dynamics... turning back to the food comp at every possible intersection. By 11:16am, they've moved into the 80s room, and all is calm and amicable.

CUT TO:
11:20am BBT
80s Room
Libra & April
They're rehashing the game some more. Libra's trying to reaffirm her relationship with April and make sure April doesn't believe she said anything negative about her. Libra brings up Keesha talking about stuff yesterday... So far, April doesn't bite.

April's playing smart this morning. She gets it... so far.

Renny enters.

Renny: I just want to be clear that I never said "Slow." Someone added that in there.

Renny wants to start up again. Libra's resisting the bait.

CUT TO:
11:26am BBT
80s Room
Dan lightens the mood... making insinuations about Ollie and April's activities last night.
Ollie: I wish I was up to see that.
Dan: That's what I heard.. I heard you were "up" last night.
Ollie laughs.
April laughs and calls Dan out.. and apologizes to her dad.

CUT TO:
11:37am BBT
80s Room
Libra, Ollie and April
Libra: I just wanna lay low today.

Dan enters, and Libra asks whats' going on out there. Dan says Jessie's making eggs for some people. Dan's planning on sunbathing... He leaves.

Libra thanks April for talking to her. A couple minutes ago, they both decided they think Michelle is running to Jessie and telling him everything... Angie's name came back up too. And Kessha's.

11:42am BBT
Keesha enters the 80s room... and it all gets rehashed, albeit calmly, again. All the while, Ollie is silently listening.

11:50am BBT
Once Libra and Ollie are alone in the room, he starts whispering to her about keeping her cool and not letting stuff like that get to her.

Ollie leaves the room, and Libra curls up into a ball, arms wrapped around her knees and head resting upon them.. rocking back n forth.

11:52am - Feed cuts to the backyard... Time for the sun-bathing beauties... and Ollie jumping rope.

11:55am BBT
BACKYARD
Memphis, Michelle, Ollie, Angie, Dan, Jessie

Memphis and Michelle are sunbathing together on the double chaise.
Ollie's jumping rope.

Memphis wants to make a slip n slide.... He just made a request for a roll of visquine. FYI - Perv Cam's on 3 & 4. lol.

Dan's funny. He's wondering if most of the internet viewers are male or female, and he's channeling the straight male ones: "OMG, Angie's getting into the pool! She's wearing the skull n crossbones. That's my 2nd favorite bathingsuit she has!"

Noon
(gonna open up a new top post after this)
Hippy Room
Jerry and Libra talk again. Jerry says he'll never hold anything personally against her and pats her on the back. She's in tears now... from the stress of the morning. Jerry leaves and the tears are flowing freely... Renny comes in and they talk about it again.






Permalink







44 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why is everyone all over Steven's back? Other than he was friends with Brian?

July 19, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning All!

Something Jessie said last night bothered me all night. He was talking about how he came into BB knowing he would automatically not trust anyone from CA. Now, being raised in Northern CA (which is totally different from So. Ca), I took offense to that. That was just so judgemental! Anyway, it just made me look at him so differently, specially when he was going on and on about respect....you have to give people a chance, no matter where they are from!! Sorry, it bothered me.

I have lived pretty much across the US....started in Bay Area, CA then went to Dallas, TX. From there we were transferred to Denver, CO then Chicago, ILL. Then it was off to Raleigh, NC. A stay back in the bay area and now we are in Reno, NV. I must say that in every area there are 'shady' characters, but mostly wonderful people! Just needed to set that straight about the CA people! :)

July 19, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

If Libra wised up and toned down her game a bit the Keesha/Libra duo would be awesome. I could root for that (but only if Libra toned down!)

July 19, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

And ... good morning Carolyn!

July 19, 2008 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, everyone :)

Since they're all back in bed now, I'm gonna take advantage of the typical Saturday morning sleep in BB gives them and go for a swim. :)

Be Back soon!

July 19, 2008 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Have a great swim Carolyn...enjoy! Oh yeah....Tucker (pup) sent you an e-mail :)

July 19, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Morning all!

Seriously, Libra/Keesha would be a great alliance! And if Libra chilled the hell down, maybe I would go back to liking her, because I know I could like her a lot.

Maybe now they see how content they are at keeping Dan, kinda like how they see that he'll do anything for J/M/M, maybe Libra will wise up and want to keep Steven! Come on Keesha, go back to work on the girl and get Steven to stay!!

~ Ryan ~

July 19, 2008 at 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES RHONDA!!! i agree completely!!! i'm from central california and when he said that i was like.. what the **** ever! LOL.. i'm a trustworthy, loyal and honest person. i pride myself on being that type of person because my parents raised me that way, not because of the town or state i lived in, you know? it was very narrowminded and judgemental of jessie to say. sometimes i wonder if he really is a natural bodybuilder because i know steroids makes people go nuts. LOL.. but i'll take his word, in terms of being a natural bodybuilder. him saying he won't trust anyone from california is like me saying ALL BODYBUILDERS DO STEROIDS! LMAO... it's funny how he's been talking to Keesha though and she's from CA. what a nut! LOL

July 19, 2008 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

morning carolyn! enjoy the swim!

July 19, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Morning Carolyn and Commentators!

Libra and Keesha finally figured it out and they need to use this information to smoke out the others. They can't jump to quickly because Michelle could use the POV and Jessie would put up Libra.

I love it that this cast is SMART.

July 19, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

gotta another gig to prepare for later this evening....while the HG's sleep better get some prep/practice time in!!

July 19, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Again, Why are they after Steven for being Brian's friend when Dan was closer and voted to keep him. Wasn't Angie also on his side.

Why they gotta out the only gay guy. WHY WHY WHY! LOL

I have a man crush on him now, or homo since I am I guess. I dont know where it came from. I think I love him. I kid I kid!

July 19, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is the veto ceremony, is that later today.

July 19, 2008 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rhonda - Thank you! He's adorable. :) I'm so glad he's on the mend.

Morning, Ryan :)

Morning, Genie :)

G'Morning, Zany! :) Thanks. I did. May have to go back for more later. hehe. It's right outside the door...

SO how was your Bridal Shower??

G'morning, Bama :)
I have to agree with ya there. Totally digging that this group is quite clever.

G'Morning, David! Go practice!

Good Morning, Ray Ray. :) I wish I could tell ya.

Morning, Ida :) lol! good to know you're not giving the pre-schoolers extra vvocab words to take home. ;) hehe. i kid..

BigDog :) Good morning! The Veto Ceremony's are on Sunday.

July 19, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

oops.. I missed LTC! Gooood Morning! And good morning to the Anonymous folks, too. :)

July 19, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning Corlyn and all my DIshy friends!

I too could live with a Libra/Keesha alliance! They need to work their heads together not against each other.

The boldest move they can work right now behind the scenes? Get Dan evicted, get Steven on their side (he wants to beling somewhere) and start picking off the other side starting with Memphis and Michelle on the block. AT least, that's what I would do.

July 19, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Happy Saturday everyone! Very happy to be here with you.

In earlier post I may have given the impression that I disagreed with Libra’s discussion to be in the house. Quite the contrary, I love that she, her husband and their extended family, are able to do this. I applaud that they are able to work everything out so that she has a chance to enrich her children’s future. It was just the game play that I’m not impressed with.

I’m totally concentrated on the actions of the hg while inside the house.

Okay HG, it’s time to get up and give us some action.

July 19, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the reason they are after steven is cause they think all that drama was coming from steven when it was coming from angie and angie and steven even talked about that and angie agreed with him about that.

i also thinks its funny how not even a week ago they were all talking about how angie was causing a lot of the drama and now jessie and memphis are like to libra "well angie wasn't making any drama" and how they needed to get her out.

shoot i hope libra wins HOH

July 19, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger piper said...

p.s. Without any constructive help from RealPlayer customer service, I have finally gotten the live feeds to run for more than 5 minutes at a time.

WooHooHoo! Life is good.

July 19, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with a lot of you guys I like Libra and if she tones it down and keep info to herself and stick with Keesha (even though Keesha threw her under the bus big time yesterday) they'll do fine. Imo she should work with Keesha and Steven get Dan out and they have an alliance with Ollie and April add to it and get Jerry, Jessie/Michelle, then Renny out. I like how Michelle refused to put Libra up and made like her a little so far.

July 19, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'Morning, Brandy :) No need to apologize for likin' someone! hehe.

Piper! :) I'm so glad you got it worked out.

Genie - a la Survivor Fans v Faves... ;)

July 19, 2008 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Carolyn - I SO want to see a woman's alliance in BB that sticks and just rips through the house! Chicks over d*cks! :)

ps sorry i fuzlled your name earlier. typo queen here :)

July 19, 2008 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Bama, I miss the old pic...

July 19, 2008 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Genie I agree! A chick alliance would be the shizz-nit. I love this cast. Everyone is interesting and smart. Not a Natalie in the bunch.

July 19, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They only Libra/Keesha alliance I'd like to see is them aligned OUTSIDE of BB...IOW BOTH voted out before sequester. Can't stand either one of 'em.

-JMT

July 19, 2008 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

And Libra loses it. She doesn't have what it takes to stay in the game. I hate that she is screaming like that.

July 19, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

I have to laugh at how Renny just doesn't get it. I don't dislike her but she just doesn't get it or she plays dumb REALLY well!!

July 19, 2008 at 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haven't read all the comments yet,so please forgive me if this has already been answered....who is keesha refering to while talking to libra? she said she wanted someone out now- and it sounded like she said this TO libra. i thought libra was her target for eviction this week?!? did they smooth things over this morning, and thus keesha has a new(er) target?

help....they've lost me this morning (at work, and thus not able to obsessivly watch them!!).

July 19, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I don't blame Libra for blowing up at Jerry. To be rehashing a food competition played two days ago about something someone might have said is ridiculous. Libra never said anything about the two old and slow people on the team. After the competition, she said we lost as a team because there were too many varibles in playing the game.

July 19, 2008 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

mary elizabeth - keesha didn't say, but i assumed she was referring to angie, since that's libra's target.

July 19, 2008 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Ohhh, Jerry/Renny n Libra feud. I think Renny is trying to get Libra to blow the hell up cause everyone basically wants Libra out! The most ideal situation right now would be for Libra to wise up to the Musclehead Alliance and keep Dan so that there are number in evicting those peepe (Jessie/Memphis/Michelle). Come on girl, wisen up more!

~ Ryan ~

July 19, 2008 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Go Jerry, Go Jerry ..... oops, wrong show.

July 19, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Drama!

July 19, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Before when I said "keep Dan", I actually meant "keep Steven"!!

~ Ryan ~

July 19, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks carolyn!! was a little lost there for awhile....!

July 19, 2008 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

ry,

I agree. Libra, April, Ollie, Keesha and Renny need to keep Steven. Keesha is the one that keeps spilling the beans about everything and everyone.

July 19, 2008 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Bama, I get the sense that Jerry's smarter than he's been given credit for. I think he realized that a lot of folks aren't fans of Libra right now, so he tried to stir some things up to see if she'd shoot herself in the foot.

July 19, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously Libra needs to go. She is the liar and the one who is constantly talking about people behind their backs. She is controlling what ever she can and she is never ever in the wrong. It is always someone else's fault when it comes to Libra.
I just want her gone ASAP!

July 19, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just had to add my two cents.

"It's F'n ridiculous that F'n Michelle can't F'n say two F'n words without F'n saying F'n!!" (And I thought I had a potty mouth!)

I was on the fence about her at first but now I just can't F'n stand her. She is only looking for a Showmance. According to her MySpace page she makes $250,000 a year so money can't be too much of a problem.

I think they need to get Libra out now not later.

I like Angie but think she's doomed in her current alliance (Memphis,Michelle,Jessie and Steven). If she could somehow align with Keesha (once Libra is gone) I think they could be a powerful team IMHO.

July 19, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn..I really enjoy ur blog thanks for keep us who don't have feeds posted.

@MikeinBama... I know but Libra should make sure she stays on his good side because he doesn't like her but once he realize that Angie in the alliance that should open his eyes. I don't like April at all I think that wasn't cool to tell Keesha that "Libra gave that note to her". I love this season (even though its only the second season I watched) it's way better than last season already. They should keep Libra she's smart and has good instincts about alliances but needs to keep her mouth shut about other things..get Jerry out now..

July 19, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Drama, I love the drama, bring it on, more more more drama! Of course I missed it all, I was getting my coffee. Thank you DishChicks, you rule the net for BB.

;)

July 19, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's all this love for Libra coming from? She's been a manipulative. bullying control freak from day one. Out with her!

July 19, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

I like Libra..still do..and probably will til the end..

(but right now I like them all, really)

Bring on the DRAMA!!!! I love it baby!

July 19, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikeinbama, Libra ABSOLUTELY DID say that line about "two old people" when talking about their loss (AND she said it MORE than once)....THEN I think she "caught" herself b/c she was telling this to RENNY in the HoH room (of all ppl) so that's why she THEN said they lost "as a team" b/c it was time for her to commit CMA...well that apparently didn't work.

I don't know when Jerry found out about what the Obsessive CONTROLLING Disorder Libra said about "two old people" nor specifically what person told him BUT he WAS told CORRECTLY...he was most likely told by RENNY but technically it could have been Jessie b/c she said it to him TOO. BTW, she was so upset about the food comp she kept tell BB that she wasn't going to DR & if she did all they'd get would be one word answers.

-JMT

July 19, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below