;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 18, 2008

Veto Competition

12:55pm BBT
House Guests It's Veto Competition Time
Jerry is the host







Permalink







6 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

I keep getting an error nessage and I can't open real player... something about a corrupt relaplayer/temp. :(

July 18, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

aaack! did you try rebooting?

July 18, 2008 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New top post, by the way...

July 18, 2008 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Thanks Carolyn. I'm runnign chkdsk right now and then I will reboot. If that doesnt help then I will have to reinstall real...fun. fun. fun! That's what I get for going gorcery shopping and leaving my computer unattended... *gives STinky the look*

July 18, 2008 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

problem fixed! ok on top the post! :)

July 18, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn, I just figured out how to comment on your page after 5 years...lol Not too computer savy i must say.. Well I have been dying to tell you how much you have helped me and alot of others I'm sure on keeping us up on minute by minute in the house all these seasons. I think what you do is awsome and that you dont get nearly enough credit for it. Well maybe you do but I never knew how to get in the comments to see it. lol The crazy thing is you ALWAYS like the same exact people I do, and always say what I'm thinking, not to mention you figure the twists out great! well I just wanted to give you and your whole posse a Big Fat THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!! You guys are awsome!!! Carolyn you should really consider going in the house yourself, you will be awsome, and omg! you will be having so many people rooting for you out here. lol well others to Thank just as much is TheRealDeal, xX2000Xx, C-Venus love that sh*t! lol, and reporterx witch i always thought was a guy.lol anyway thanks to you all! Your friend, BigBrother6ixers

July 18, 2008 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below