;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 17, 2008

After the Comp

Nominations are Today

1:37pm BBT
The Feeds just came back. Apparently Steven won something, acted like a jerk, and now all the HGs are angry at him.
On Slop: Libra, April, Jerry, Renny, Keesha, Memphis

Not On Slop: Steven, Dan, Angie, Ollie, Jessie & Michelle

Random Quotes in the bathroom...

Libra: Jessie, did you get the dye out of your underpants, baby? Slop or go home? I'm gonna be a pickle eatin' fool. (to DR) Call me in at about 11 o clock tonight, after I still haven't eaten.
Jessie: I'm sorry. Everybody pulled their weight. At least we got to do something today.
Libra: I know... but try having both of them on your team.

It sounds like it was rather physical and Libra had Jerry and Renny on her team.

Libra: I'd rather be on slop that to be gone.
Renny: It's fine.
Libra: You don't know, Renny. By Saturday night, you're not gonna be in a good mood.
Renny: Me? They're liable to call the medics.
Libra: And Big Brother better not call me in. If you do, all you're gonna get is one word answers. There's not one person that didn't give their all, but however, we did get you and Jerry on the team, and his eyesight's not the best... Also, when people got to the bottle.. No one of us could say all of our wine went in perfect. That's why I told April, you can't blame one person.
Renny: No, you cannot. I think Michelle was standing there pouring it though.. People were bringing it to her.

Renny leaves.

Libra: It is just not gonna be good. You good?
Jessie: She just came in and asked who's up in your room? Can I count? Jerry's already in the kitchen cookin' it. Keep the peace with those girls...

CUT TO:
1:53pm BBT
BB: Libra, please come to the Diary Room
***lol. Libra tells them they're only getting one word responses.

1:56pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Steven, Jessie, Michelle
Steven: I don't know how those girls are gonna make it. They are seriously gonna break down on that stuff.

Steven leaves.

Michelle: He goes, OMG Nominations today. He ran right up here.
Jessie: Doesn't matter. It's still the plan.

Memphis enters.

Jessie: I'm so sorry man. Just make sure to drink a ton of the protein shakes. Every other meal.

CUT TO:
Kitchen
1:59pm BBT
Jerry's preparing slop.

FISHIES @ 2pm BBT, very brief.

The backyard is still on lockdown, while the set is cleared.
Food is the topic of the moment... for those eating and not.

CUT TO:
2:24pm BBT
Kitchen
Jerry's concerned about April being on slop. She assures him she'll be fine. She's not a big eater anyway.

Dan and Memphis are talking about the Old Testament in less than adoring terms: "Crazy Sh*t."

CUT TO:
SPA ROOM
Libra & Keesha
Talking about the comp. Libra's doing Keesha's hair and starting to take the slop situation in stride. They've moved on to talking about their families...

CUT TO:
Dining Table
Memphis, Steven & Angie
Bible Talk...

Memphis: All the books of the bible came from different parts of the earth at different times...

Talk turns to conspiracy theories in the DaVinci Code and other sources.






Permalink







28 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, I'm finding it hilarious that your Google ad is "Jesse & the Rippers Shirt
Uncle Jesse's band from Full House Have Mercy! Check this shirt out..." Heehee. Obviously a lot of talk about Jessie's ripped shirt around here :)

July 17, 2008 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger Natvtxn said...

DANG! Libra is taking being on Slop pretty hard. Although she keeps contradicting herself with every sentence. She is demanding NOT to go to DR!!

It's gonna get Nasty!!

July 17, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Again... let's trash those OLD PEOPLE. :-/

July 17, 2008 at 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo Hoo, Libra! So you got stuck with the older folks on your team and now you have to eat slop. If I were a houseguest and had to listen to you constant ya-ya-ing, and ended up with you in a food comp, I'd throw it just so you'd be miserable! Maybe then you'd be to weak to prattle on all the time.

elsisi

July 17, 2008 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

Hi Everyone!!!

Love to read everyone's opinion. I learn so much.

As far as breastfeeding... I breastfed my first 11 months, second 7 months and my last 4 1/2 years!!! Yes that's years.

I am sure there were many many discussions amongst family and friends behind my back that I was twisted for doing that so long, but here he is today as a soon to be 20 year old awesome young man, super intelligent, very grounded and independent!!! It was my life, my choice and I did what I felt was best and right for US. PS gotta say it was kinda fun to push people's buttons about it at the time too!!

Better to be the pusher than the pushee no??

hehehehe

July 17, 2008 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Natvtxn said...

They just called Libra to the DR! Can't wait to see this one!!

Bet she says..."Better to be on Slop then heading out the door!"

July 17, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Shana May said...

I missed the convo this morning about Libra, I was at the zoo with my little one. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am glad to see that so many mom's do support her decision, even if it isn't the decision they would have made.I was in a chat last night where EVERYONE, except me, was against her for leaving. I honestly wouldn't do it..I wouldn't do it if I wasn't a mom...I'm too sensitive of a person, and I can't handle people talking about me, and I know they would find something to talk about. I also don't NEED the money...not to say I wouldn't take it, but NEED and WANT are two different things. And I don't know what it is like to be in the situation where you need the money. So although I say I wouldn't be able to leave my son, I can understand why a mom would feel that that is the best option for their family.
Sorry I'm on the late end of the conversation, but I just wanted to put in my two cents :)

July 17, 2008 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Steven won and he acted like a jerk to all those HGs who hate him already? How dare he!?! Seriously all u crazies in the house, lighten up. The man may be going home this week (he will if u all have ure way) so leave the dude alone!

I am now gonna go check out those Momma posts on the Morning Report. Should be interesting.

Good Afternoon Everyone!

~ Ryan ~

July 17, 2008 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

I see Libra exploding before this day is over!!! She is WAY to stressed over being on slop.

July 17, 2008 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Mee-Maw said...

Libra is sooooo annoying. When she does not get her way she is a nut!

July 17, 2008 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Natvtxn said...

Libra is refusing to go to the DR.
Well...she's demanding to get the funk off of her first.
Everyone is getting ready to stuff their faces. Does that mean the losing team gets to eat one meal before Slop starts?

July 17, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree - i'm really not liking the ageism comments either!

at all!

July 17, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Natvtxn said...

So that means the Green Team: Angie, Dan, Steven, Michelle, who else? won the Food Comp!

I'm glad they did. The Patio Crew deserved it. Although I think Jerry is not going to do very well on Slop. He already looks "petered" out!

July 17, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

natvtxn ~ Hello! Slop listing is as follows:

On Slop: April, Libra, Keesha, Renny, Jerry & Memphis.

Not On Slop: Steven, Dan, Angie, Ollie, Jessie & Michelle

Hope that helps!

~ Ryan ~

July 17, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

judy

absolutley loved your post, but please tell me your first two are equally awesome super intelligent grounded and independent as the button pusher

July 17, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Yeah, well expect that if Jerry or Renny are on a team and they loose..the age will be the reason. It will never be someone else's fault, come on!!! That is called 'narrow vision' and they all have it right now.

Us old folks must stick together. Hey, I can do anything the young crew can, just maybe not look as good! ;)

Afternoon Ryan!

July 17, 2008 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Im liking Libra a lot more as time goes by. She like a one women comedy show. Also liking Steven a little more. Good for him for acting like a jerk to the people who are doing the same to him.

July 17, 2008 at 2:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'll be back shortly.. ReporterX is at the wheel, if anything big goes down, you'll know :)

July 17, 2008 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I'm going to be pulling hard for Renny, Dan or somebody that will put Jessie, Memphis and/or Libra on the block next week.

Those three need to be taken down a peg, and at least one needs to be gone - SOON !!!

July 17, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleeeze! No Bible thumping this season!

July 17, 2008 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Ryan, didn't you know...breast fed babies are sooo much more intelligent!! (jk) ;)

July 17, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i hope jessie grows some and stands up to the "nasty crew" and goes to the good side. i like steven, keesha, angie and dan. they are all so much better than the others and they definitely act alot better. i can't stand april, ollie, michelle, libra, jessie, memphis, and renny. jerry is growing on me as in i don't dislike him, but i am not rooting for him. he needs to grow a back bone. he was letting everyone bully him last week just like jessie is this week. if jessie is smart, he would see he could do better if he stepped over to the good side. he should put up april and ollie and if one of them wins the veto, put up another from that side, but he won't b/c he isn't smart.

July 17, 2008 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

also, about libra choosing to leave her babies, i don't think it's a good idea no matter what the situation. there are some things not worth money, such as missing things that her babies will be doing for the first time. even if those things are recorded for her, it's not the same. i worked when my daughter was an infant and i missed her first word. i had to work again when my son was a baby. i missed his first steps. there are some things not worth any amount of money and you can't get back.

July 17, 2008 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Hey I was breast fed and I'm pretty intelligent. Some of the people in this house...well we shall see. Hey Carolyn, I saw two videos concerning Michelle on Venus' Chop Page. Do u know where those vids are from? One is Michelle saying how April might be evicted and the Other is Keesha warning Libra about Michelle. Just wondering if that was from today or if that was from when Keesha/April had the fight. Thank ya!

~ Ryan ~

July 17, 2008 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger Pumpkin My Kitty said...

Jess@4:15-

I know I couldn't of left my babys for anything. I tried with my firstborn and lasted at the job 3 weeks. I couldn't stand someone else getting to experiance all those firsts! Now 3 kids later 2 of which are 20 and in the navy, and 18 who will be going to film school in the fall, I only will have one "fulltime" kid at home and he is 14. I never went back to work, my husband and I just like the idea that one of us is home with the kids so we know what is going on in thier lives especially the teen years can be just as stressful if not more that the first 2 years of life.

July 17, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ry :)
those are from late tuesday night.

July 17, 2008 at 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thing with women hating on Libra for leaving her kids THEY HAVE A FATHER AS WELL. Women act like men cant do anything it's a good thing that her husband stepped up to the plate as he should. If I had the oppurtuity I would take it too it not like the kids are going to remember and she has about 18 more years with them. A lot of women show how weak they are with some of the things they say let men be fathers once and a while Jeez.

July 17, 2008 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger whatupkaysar said...

Libra needs to go.... Enough whinning already Slop is partof the game...she is a bigger snake then Brian....

July 17, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below