;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Waiting for the HoH Reveal

I can't even begin to imagine what's taking so long for the HoH reveal. It's almost 1am eastern. I can't remember it ever being this late. Earlier, I thought maybe they'd made an exclusive first look deal with Showtime for the 1st HoH, so they were holding off til midnight eastern, but that time has passed too...

Lalalaaa.

In the meantime... as much as Jessie doesn't care for Renny, it seems he will be targeting Steven this week, via the back door, with Angie and Dan as the initial nominees. This is the plan since about 10 minutes after the live show... and it just changed! (scroll down)

Renny's making a cake. Feeling domestic or making amends? I'm not sure. But all the HGs keep coming into the kitchen to smell it. Dan's even singing, "I want Renny Cake" again and again...

The HGs are as antsy as we are waiting for the HoH room... but we're committed.

10:13pm BBT
BATHROOM
Jessie & Memphis
Jessie and Memphis were just whispering in the bathroom, and Jessie told him he's putting Dan and Renny up on the block, not Angie. Steven is still the target for veto replacement.

CUT TO:
10:15pm BBT
BB: Jessie, please come to the Diary Room.
ALL: Yayyy!!!!
Us: Yayyyy!! Bring on the HoH Reveal! ...in a new post ;) NOW






Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey Carolyn,

I watched tonights show and am wondering what the reason would be for Jessie to want to target Steven. He hasn't done anything that I have seen to be a target at all.

***first comment...yes I'm freakn' awesome!*****

Your fellow blogger,

Brian a.k.a.indigoprince

July 16, 2008 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Maybe Production fell asleep?

July 16, 2008 at 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think i'm going to make it much longer! so ... very .. tired ...

but thank you for all that you do carolyn ... i promise i won't thank you every single time i post, as it might get obnoxious ... :)

and thank you for removing the link to my secrets ;) ... i don't mind if you saw them, but that's certainly not something i meant the world to see ... and i know how popular your site is!!

good night.

July 16, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s

perfect caption for that post !!


:D

July 16, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger ~Ola~ said...

I really wish Renny would hurry that cake along. I've heard enough of Dan's "I want Renny cake."

He can't still for anything! He must be stressing a little bit!

I'm with you Carolyn, I'm ready to see the HOH reveal!!!!

July 16, 2008 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

That would be a switch... if Jessie doesn't do the Flock leader's dirtywork for her. I think he would go further if he did his own thing... because they will all turn on him first, due to threat factor.

I want Angie to stay. She is one of the real people in the house.

Keesha is a 'wannabe' starlet and April keeps reminding her group that she was chosen for this show, she did not seek it out. I wonder who else was recruited? It happens every year. I remember a guy saying the same but can't remember who it was. Anybody?

July 16, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Jessie: "I look tan. I look ripped. Me, me, me. I love me."

He's over the top in love with himself.

July 16, 2008 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger ~Ola~ said...

OMG! Did you see that picture of Jessie? He is huge! And, I can't believe that was from 2 months ago.

July 16, 2008 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Brian :)

He's been a big fat bigot... but I'm not sure if Jessie knows that.

July 16, 2008 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I think Steven is gonna get bitchsmacked by production. He can't shut up.

July 16, 2008 at 10:55 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Just a question. WHy are we calling them the flock? What have geese done to us or is it sheep? :)

July 16, 2008 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. i dunno.. i think tella started it. i was just happy someone came up with something new. :)

July 16, 2008 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why Jessie is putting Renny up with Dan. I would put Angie up and kinda give her a warning about the last week. Although depends who they want out. Dan might be able to keep himself over Steven. I see Dan being the one that could do more damage to the entire group.

As to why Steven I think it was because last night when the fight happened he had told someone that Libra was in the room crying, and I think thats when April was telling Keesha to go talk to her and then the fight happened. So the other HG's caught Steven lying since Libra wasn't in the room crying.

July 16, 2008 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Another snapshot into human behaviour.

Group one upstairs cutting people who are not up there into pieces. Stewing in paranoia and pettiness.

Group two downstairs going over everyone's good qualities and what they have learned from them.

I am watching group two. I cannot watch the Others.

July 16, 2008 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first thought for Jesse's nom's was Renny and Dan, so I'm not surprised. At this point in the game I don't see what Jesse has to gain from any other plays. He's not strongly allied and Renny or Dan are the only two less allied than him.

I'm thinking Renny will become the new Sharon for a while-not perceived as a threat and nominated repeatedly just to fill the second nomination spot.
C.K.

July 16, 2008 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

genie sea

I just commented on the same as for who I preferred watching and how they acted.

July 16, 2008 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Pyke said...

LOVE the SPA and renny (and Memphis somewhat). Oh yeah, keesha/

hate everyone else.

July 16, 2008 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I don't have the Live Feeds and I read alot of updates from here mainly and some other sites is it me or does Memphis seem to be kinda quiet. He doesn't seem to do a lot from reading updates.

July 17, 2008 at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below