;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Big Brother 10 Morning Report for Tuesday, July 15th 2008

Good Morning, Jessie!

8:30am BBT
Jessie's up before the bell, so to speak, while the rest of the house sleeps. A quick stop in the bathroom, then to the kitchen to fuel the machine otherwise known as Jessie's physique.

8:34am BBT
Oops. False Alarm, the machine only needed temporary fueling to sustain the sleep. Back to bed he goes.

8:35am BBT
All HGs are in Bed.

8:40am BBT
Jerry's up and getting dressed up in HoH.
    ***Note to the HGs - You're supposed to give me 45 minute to an hour between the time I finish the Overnight and start the morning... ;)
8:50am BBT
Jerry comes down from HoH, says something about working out, then Jessie gets out of bed very quietly, and taps Ollie to wake him. We hear but don't see Jerry talking to the fish, "Lemme feed you babies." No high pitched squealing about it, though.

8:54am BBT
After a brief exchange in the Storage Room about working out, Jerry goes to feed "the babies" and tells them, "you guys come first."

***Honestly, I'm tickled he calls them that. hehe. Between being a Marine and his critter care, I'm about 99.99% certain BB9 Sharon's gotta be rooting for him.

8:56am BBT
Out Jerry goes to the Backyard. It's time to maintain the fit.

8:59am BBT
Jessie's done in the bathroom and heads out to join Jerry. Personal training for Jerry - gotta love it. Jessie's a stickler for form and terrific about positive reinforcement. I'd pay him.

9:02am BBT
Game talk starts immediately. Jerry is completely over Brian and wants him gone. Jessie, too. Jerry is trying to confirm that everyone is still on board with the original plan, and Jessie confirms they are. Jerry's still regretting Angie's upset.

Back to training and tweaking form. Jessie's really good. (Fake trainers drive me nuts. It's all about form.) Today's gonna be abs and chest.

9:10am BBT
Jerry & Jessie
Backyard
Training and Talking
Jerry wants to make sure people don't start going after each other emotionally. He believes it's so unnecessary and shouldn't be a part of the game.

***Big Storm happening here... Just fyi, incase I lose power. Fingers Crossed.
10 minutes later.. talk about jinxing myself! Thank goodness for the laptop. We're bloggin' wireless!

9:22am BBT
Jerry & Jessie
Backyard, cont'd.
They're talking about all the other HGs. A female HG just stuck her head out to say good morning, but I'm not sure who it was, and there's no cam on her at the moment. All 4 feeds are on Jerry & Jessie working out and now talking nutrition.

9:29am BBT
Jessie's going on about his natural bodybuilding championships, and someone in the control booth has had enough. Feeds cut to sleeping HGs.

9:30am BBT
Back to Jessie & Jerry... I'll let ya know if it get's gamey.

9:34am BBT
Renny's up and in the kitchen.

9:35am BBT
Fishies!! Wakey, Wakey Houseguests! It's time to entertain us!

9:44am BBT
Feeds are back. HGs are alive or getting there... most are in the bathroom doing the morning routine. April & Libra are definitely morning people, singing already. Memphis and Brian are out back on the couch, talking about dreams. One of them is besmirching beautiful downtown South Central, the USC neighborhood, saying he had a dream he was there and got shot.

Michelle, April & Libra are chatting in the frilly room...

Pick a feed, any feed.

9:51am BBT
Workout's over. Ollie and Jessie are in the 80s room, talking.

CUT TO:
10:05am BBT
Angie & Brian are out back laughing about the puppet show last night. Brian's hoping for a twist.

Brian: Lemme ask you a question that's been bothering me.
Angie: ok.
Brian: You said something... that I was your biggest threat. Why?
Angie: Just because you're a terrific manipulator. We'd make a great team.. But the thing that got to me was hearing things got back to Jerry that we talked about (paraphrasing). And I also knew the first day that you guys were in the bathroom talking.. you and Dan...

Steven pipes in from across the yard. Conversation goes away from game for a moment. Steven toots. Angie calls him on it, and he says "I'm all the way over here. It's not like you can smell it." Angie doesn't want to hear it either.

Talk turns to the wakeup music. Heavy gangster rap.

10:16am - 10:24am BBT
Brian & Angie, cont'd.
Talk has turned to Jerry and the events of last night. Angie has forgiven him and says it was touching how choked up he was. Brian's bucking hard for Angie's vote.

Angie: If I truly thought there was any way possible to change the outcome of tomorrow..
Brian: But there's not.
Angie: There's not.
Brian: It would've been worse if we'd been here longer.
Angie: What sucks is that even with everything that's happened, you're one of the people I would have trusted.

Brian: It would have been worse for the 3 of us to have to turn on each other later.
Angie: Oh yeah. We would've become a lot better friends than we already are.
Brian: With so many people left, you have to go with the majority. Later on, it might have been a little easier.
Angie: (laughing) See ya.
Brian: I don't know if I'm more upset because I'm the first one to go, or... I don't know. In 3 weeks, when it's getting closer to my sister's wedding, I woulda probably been like, get me outta here.
Angie: It's because you're going home first... You're the last person I thought would be going home first.
Brian: And it's just because I tried to make a play.
Angie: (laughing) You made 50,000 alliances in the first 3 hours.
Brian: That's what I told him yesterday... The only thing that bothers me is when I have to hear the same story day after day...
Angie: Quite honestly, that's why I stay out here all day. Just because people get so nervous and are always checking to make sure everyone's on the same page. I have a feeling that I can just sit back for a while and watch.
Brian: People are wondering if I'm gonna start campaigning for votes... I'm saying I'm just gonna hang back for a while. Memphis is the wild card... Whatta mindf-ck this place is.

10:28am BBT
Jerry joins Angie & Brian on the couch outside. Finito the game talk for Brian, at least for the moment. lol. Jerry and Angie want to make today the most fun day so far in the house. Creating a game or something... Angie goes in. Jerry and Brian start talking about the tv show, and how it must miss so many great, funny moments.

Jerry: How do they pack so much into so little? They must miss a lot.

***Yup. That's why we have the feeds, Jerry.

10:35am BBT
April comes outside and Jerry tells her how adorable she is. Libra's out there too. Talk turns to exercise.

10:39am BBT
Jerry, Keesha, Libra and April are power-walking the yard.
Ollie's laying on the couch watching them.
April says she'll come over and give him a kiss when she's all done and sweaty.
Ollie says he'd love it.

10:48am BBT
Still walkin' and talkin'. I'm really loving Keesha for pacing herself to Jerry's gait.

BB: Jerry, Keesha, You are not allowed to talk about production.
    **That's a new one!
They were talking about how they got their keys to come in the house. No biggie.
    ***ruh roh, more storm.


11:04am BBT
Libra & April are still walking the yard. Nope, now jogging.
Jerry & Keesha finished a few minutes ago.
The peanut gallery has moved in to the kitchen.

CUT TO:
11:23am BBT
Most of the HGs are gathered in the kitchen/dining area. Keesha's fast developing a rash all over her arms. Libra and Renny are trying to convince her to go to the DR and get someone to have a look at it. Keesha's never had a rash in her whole life before.
    ***Hey DR! How about calling her in!? Do you really want a repeat of last season? Seriously?
CUT TO:
11:26am BBT
Pink Rm
Ollie & Angie
Angie tells Ollie she just wants him, and by extension, everyone else, to know that she is still on the same page about getting Brian out. She just enjoys hanging with him, and she doesn't want to treat him like a pariah.

Angie tells Ollie about the sock puppet show. Much laughter.

Meanwhile, Brian and Dan are upstairs playing chess.

11:52am BBT
Angie & Memphis & Ollie are out back on the couch talking about the live show tomorrow. Memphis isn't real clear on how the time differences work across the country, so he figures the live show will start taping around 7 or 8pm Pacific time.

Libra's out there too. Light chatter between the women about the benefits of exercise in terms of stress relief.






Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger Brad of Key West, FL said...

Welcome Back Girls.
Its Brad (from Key West, ps its raining down here STILL)
Keep up the work for us who work all the damn time!
This is going to be one of the wildest Seasons we have ever seen.

July 15, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Brad!! :)
Send me some Baby's!! :) Best homemade coffee ever! Raining up here on Key Biscayne too.. Thundering... There's a 125 pound golden hiding under my computer table, on my foot. lol.

July 15, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Carolyn!
Have I told you lately that you rock? :)

July 15, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I must agree. Jessie is a great trainer. I'd totally hire him too. I'm feeling a little under the weather today, (ok a lot under the weather)so I didn't go to the gym this morning, and I'm paying close attention to Jessie's tips! At least this way, I'm sort of working out. :)

July 15, 2008 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning, Carolyn. I'll be checking in with as a break from addressing wedding invites. LOL

I'm liking Jerry, probably because he's my dad's age and they have both served in Korea.

Don't we have a commandment about forming an alliance too soon? Alliances formed on the first day or two always seem to fail, and fail fast. Crazy.

Hope you survive the weather!

July 15, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that was renny who said good morning

July 15, 2008 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

I like this group. They aren't as lazy as the last one. I understand they have to be up for showtime after dark, but I am so glad they don't sleep all day. Of course this is the first week. As they get fewer people and more bored they may start laying around more.

Carolyn, at least his is only on your foot. Mine will be on my shoulders when it is lightening. Thank goodness she is only 25 pounds.

Also, hope you like the laptop. I love mine. There were times last season (may be more info than you want but that's big brother) that I didn't want to miss even one word and would take the laptop with me to the bathroom. I carried my LT with me from room to room all day long.

July 15, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Yep, Alice, more than we wanted to know.

Just kidding ...

July 15, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger jane said...

So where is April's OCD? We've been duped!

July 15, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 15, 2008 at 10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't get over how well old man jerry fits in

July 15, 2008 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Indigo - Sorry hon, I can't. Little too much full frontal goin on for my advertisers.

July 15, 2008 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Good Afternoon Carolyn....(cutie pie)

Hello to all of the commentators :)

July 15, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Genie Thanks hon :) It's finally over.

ZanyOne Yayy you! :)

anon@9:33 - thanks!

Alice :) Loving the laptop! Thanks. not tmi for me. ;)

ltc Good Morning :)

Jane I was wondering about that too...

Big Jeff Pretty cool, huh?

July 15, 2008 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Afternoon Mike!

I'm in trouble! I am mesmerized by the feeds.

I hate to see Brian go. He makes things interesting.

It's day two in the live feeds and I'm already sick of Michelle and Libra and their constant slamming of everyone. Sheesh.

Jane - I think all the drama has hidden April's OCD. She will be striaghtneing out the fishies soon I think. ;)

July 15, 2008 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger jane said...

C and indigoprince, Last season "we" had made a rule about no links to "x-rated" sites. In my capacity as "official" blog lawyer I think that link should be removed from the post.

Please don't take it personally. I have no problem with it, but we have to keep our eyes out for Carolyn. This is the best BB blog on the net, so there are
likely to be some youthful eyes.

July 15, 2008 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Jane Good point about the youthful eyes. Sorry, Indigo, the legal dept has spoken.

July 15, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

awww. Now I want to know what Jane and Carolyn are talking about. ;(

July 15, 2008 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

These are the feed moments that crack me up. We had simultaneously two close-ups. Feed 1 of Ollie eating, Feed 3 of April's bum as she is running! haha

July 15, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Alice...I do the same thing (laptop portability). It's sad.

Anyone else noticing that a lot of the "game" being played is based on jealousy? (Mostly involving Angie) April and Keesha don't like her b/c she's pretty (they pretty much said so yesterday), and April didn't like that Ollie was checking her out on the first day. And Jessie is jealous that Angie & Brian are so close. I hope this doesn't mean that she'll go early...she's def my favorite. I'm bummed that Brian is out, as well...he's funny as hell.

July 15, 2008 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Mee-Maw said...

Hi,
I have been watching Big Brother for years, however, this is the first time that I signed up here. Carolyn, you are awesome! Thanks for all the great updates!

July 15, 2008 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Hey Carolyn!

Man... I am starting to like Brian. I thought I wanted Renny to stay but I haven't seen her AT ALL! Plus, I would love a Brian/ANgie/Stevan/Dan/Memphis/Keesha alliance.

So far I like Stevan and Keesha... memphis is OK... love Angie. HATE Jerry! Will explain why later.

July 15, 2008 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Scary Bunnies said...

Is it just me or is anyone else frustrated that Brian didn't start planting any seeds of campaigning last night? The boy needs to kick it into gear today, he can easily get the votes.

The "sides" are becoming more clear and it wouldn't take much to convince a few floaters--Memphis, Keesha, and Ollie--to ditch the Libra/Jerry group and get Reny out. He already has Dan, Steve and Angie.

KICK IT UP, BRIAN. You're obnoxious, but smart and entertaining. If the "fun" group (Angie, Steve, etc) let Libra and wacko Michelle push them around, forget it.

(I'm convinced Michelle is crazy after she put poor Angie through the ringer last night for "not coming to talk to me first."). Egads, poor Angie. I like her.

July 15, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I see we are back to watching the totally exciting energetic and action packed chess game. It actually would have been more in the theme of the house to have put a parchese board.

July 15, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger meggers said...

I dont want Brian to go :(
I wonder what the veto-comp will look like tonight...I am really hating my work sch. ( I dont get off until 1:30am BBT)

July 15, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below