;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good morning, Big Brother lovers. Happy Tuesday! Today in the house, along with all the last minute scrambling for votes, Jerry will be writing his HoH blog, and we'll have the first round of HoH pics. HoH pics mean tons of gorgeous screencaps from the live feeds over on BBDish-Caps. Go check it out! There are plenty up from Sunday & Monday in the house already.

We've also got TRD-BBDishin' this season, and The Real Deal popping up his videos and opinions about the new HGs over there. If you haven't seen his take on all the new HGs and his new clips yet, hop on over. :)

I'm gonna get to work on the Overnight Report now. It'll go up within this post, in sections. You can expect the first installment at 7am BBT.

But first... Guess who else is back for Big Brother 10?!

A woman who needs no introduction, but surely merits one... The finest chopper in the land... C=Venus.. with her first official DishChop of the season! Just click the pic to visit her site, and check out her chops from BBs gone by. For those of you who were speculating yesterday that Renny and all her costume changes would inspire C=Venus, you were right about that too, but ya have to get to her site to see it.



OK.. Now the Overnight!

When last we saw our HGs, here on bbdish, Angie was crying in bed over Jerry's Psycho comment during charades. Why crying? She thought she was being perceived as the psycho in the house. OK.. Here's the aftermath.

Michelle went to comfort her, and Angie kinda blew her off, but accepted Brian's attention. This offended Michelle, who became suspicious and went off to talk to others about that.

10:10pm BBT
Bathroom Couch
Michelle & Libra, then Angie
Braiding, Bonding & Bitching

Jessie: She's cryin'? Kiss my ass. WTF.
Libra: Girl, so anyways... that's what it is. These b-tches gonna be catty and talk eachother down. I aint doin' it. I know where I stand. Ya know what I mean.

Angie enters.

Michelle: Are you ok?
Angie: I'm fine. I'm fine.
Michelle: Is everything good though.
Angie: I was just taken aback by it, and I wanted to be by myself a little bit.
Michelle: If you wanna be by yourself, then why're you hanging out with Brian? And you don't want me to console you...
Angie: I wasn't hanging out with Brian.
Michelle: Cuz I just walked in there, and people are tellin' me that you're out there with him, and I'm like, ok, well I'm just tryin' to console her and now she doesn't want me to hang out with her, so...
Angie: No, I asked you to leave me, and then Libra came up, and she was talking to me, and I obviously had to get up...
Michelle: Oh, well I wasn't in there when Libra came in there...

Angie: The thing about it is, I did wanna be left alone for a second, and then Brian came in.. I don't want the fact that I'm Brian's friend... and like I'm gonna treat him like a leper..
Libra: He's not a leper.

Libra leaves, giving Michelle and Angie a bit of privacy to hash it out.

On and on... tears and girl misunderstanding hurt stuff... Hugs and More Tears... Ultimately, Michelle counsels Angie to say something to Jerry, and let him know he hurt her feelings.


CUT TO:
11:06pm BBT
Backyard
Jerry & Angie
Jerry Apologizes.

Jerry: ...that I have ill feelings.. I wouldn't say something like that about you. I respect you too much. I like you too much.
Angie: I know you do.

Jerry heads inside, passes through the house and heads up to HoH to simmer down.

Here's the clip: Jerry Apologizes to Angie. It's a quickie.

CUT TO:
11:12pm BBT

Meeting in the Ladies Room

Libra: We were like, no, we don't need to calm down. This aint us. it's you.
April (?): And we're like, Jerry, she's offended by the fact that during charades you called her a psycho.
Keesha: He apologized to her.
April: Oh. he did?
Keesha: But he was like.. he was pissed.
April: That's what he said. He said he was gonna burn the whole place down.
Libra: Yeah, he's gonna burn us tonight..
April: The whole place...
Libra: We got some crazy m-f'ers in here.
April: We were like, better hide the baking soda..

Renny comes in and the girls ask if she's ok... Angie too...

CUT TO:
11:18pm BBT
HOH ROOM
Jerry & Angie
Jerry & Angie Talk More, Deeper.

Jerry apologizes some more, and he tells Angie that he has liked her and respected her since Day 1 in the house. He asks her to please come and talk to him, if he ever again says something that upsets her like that, and that it definitely wasn't intentional. Jerry tells her he loves her, and that he would never do anything to hurt her. Angie says she loves him too, and she knows, and it's just that she was having a rough day... Jerry says he doesn't play games like that with peoples feelings, and he felt terrible about it. They hug it out..



CUT TO:
12:27am BBT
Libra, Ollie, Renny & April
Lights Out, Light Moments

It's a light time with Libra singing and Ollie doing his Richard Pryor impersonation, among other things... Renny's talking about a Marvin Gaye concert she and her husband went to where they were the only white people in the audience. Michelle comes in and says she's gonna be hanging out with the body builder tonight for a little "me time."

*** Mmm.. me time.

Favorite quote? Ollie: You guys are gonna be a trip to America.

He's got that right!

CUT TO:
12:35am BBT
Bedroom
Ollie, Libra, Jessie, April
Getting to Know Jessie

Jessie talks about his life to the others. Who he likes, where he's been, what kind of people - based on region - he gets along with... He's done a bit of traveling to other states, and he's formed some strong opinions. Jessie likes mulatto girls... olive complexions... and he wants a Sugar Momma. Libra asks if he'd date an older woman, like maybe Mariah Carey.

When asked if he only likes mulatto women, Jessie replies, "I dated a black girl from Compton with a 52 inch ass." Ollie asks, "Was that your first piece of chocolate?" The answer is no.

CUT TO:
1:02am BBT
Backyard Big Couch
Steven, Angie, Brian, Memphis & Dan
Fun with Sock Puppets - FUNNY

Steven, Angie, Brian, Memphis and Dan make Sock Puppets and imitate all the HGs and some of the production staff...

CUT TO:
1:52am BBT
Michelle & Jessie & Libra
Michelle Tries to Sleep in Jessie's Bed

Michelle starts to try sleeping in his bed, then decides against it, since others will think somethings up. Libra comes in and Jessie mentions "a girl on the outside" and "paying child support on the 13th and 28th of every month." Michelle comes back in and teases him about letting Ollie sleep with him but not her.

She goes and Jessie and Libra continue talking. Jessie says he knew that was gonna happen, and Libra says, "well, she's got a little crush on you." Jessie confesses he had a dream about Angie, but when questioned, denies he has feelings for her... and he doesn't want to mess up what he's got outside the house. Jessie figures he'll end up purposely sabotaging himself with Angie.


CUT TO:
2:30am BBT
Brian & Dan
Backyard Couch
"A Seed was Planted. Let's See if It Grows."

After everyone else has gone to bed, Brian and Dan talk outside. The puppet show was all about trying to sway people to vote to keep Brian.

Brian: If I don't go home, that'll be the craziest thing ever. Because of a puppet show? Are you F'ing kidding me?
Dan: I think Jerry'd get scared if the vote was 5-5. Y'know what I mean?
Brian: I'd have to talk to him before that, cuz you have to make a decision right then, don't you?
Dan: Mm Hmm.


This concludes the BB10 Overnight Report. Happy Tuesday Show Day! :) As of 8:24am BBT, the HGs are all still sleeping. I'll open a new post as soon as that changes.

Labels: ,







Permalink







24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning. jerry is great i love this season already but they need to mix it more stir up some drama

July 15, 2008 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

I am getting a handle on the HG;s. Haven't picked a fave yet. I thought Jerry's "X" signal to talk was a littlee UN-subtle!!!hmmm.. make a giant X with both arms, no one will think thats strange....

July 15, 2008 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Patchouli Paige said...

WOO! Good morning! Drama is stirring already, and who is to blame?! The oldest house guest in history! Who'dda thunk it! I don't even know what he said, but it's the first time we have seen a weak side to Ms. Angie, who everyone said was the "normal" one. Alas! There are no normals in the world of bb!

I can't wait to see our old man Jerry kick some young butt in the comp tonight! :]

July 15, 2008 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Good morning everyone. I guess I went to bed to early. I saw the start of the games but didn't stay long enough for the drama. The part between Angie and Michells later IMHO was more significant than the earlier scenes.

July 15, 2008 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Cliff O'Neill said...

Yeah, but will he be opening up a string of gymnasiums around the country and towing trucks with his teeth?

July 15, 2008 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Shana May said...

Helpy! I can't find the charades post? Am I just overlooking it? It's not below the overnight, and there is no link at the top...I'm having a major blonde moment :)

July 15, 2008 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

I saw the incident that upset Angie, and I was taken aback by his comments too. Who knows what he meant by it. Poor Jerry, he's not the most tactful or sensitive guy in the world, but he means well most of the time.

I feel bad for Angie. It seems like these girls are all very catty towards her, and I haven't seen her do anything to deserve it. I really like her. Brian too. Too bad he seems to be doomed for eviction this week.

Carolyn - the videos are working for me today. woo hoo!

July 15, 2008 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Good Morning! I haven't picked a fave yet either.

If there are tears shed over being called "psycho" then I am scared to see what happens when the poo really hits the fan. Honestly being called psycho on BB is like getting a medal :)

David B: I thought the same thing. He obviously didn't specialize in covert ops :)

July 15, 2008 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Mooorning Carolyn you blogstar! Hope you had a good rest last night. Hope the drama didn't sweep over you!

Morning everyone!

Love the Venus chop, as usual. Venus, youre' genius!

This whole drama last night had my head spinning. Yes. it was an off-the-wall comment that Jerry made, but I never would have pegged Angie to melt down over it. Her nerves must be shot by other things... hmm... maybe Brians' imminent departure? I think if he were to stay in the house we would see that relationship grow, but not into a showmance per se.

Speaking of showmance.... Jessie and Michelle? Don't care for either of them. I was flip-flopping but not any more. Why did Michelle have to make Angie's crying about her? She was offended because Angie wouldn't let her console her? HUH? Oh well, and Jessie's comments were over the top for the situation. In short, they suit ech other, but I could care less.

July 15, 2008 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning :)

Still getting it together...

ShanaMay - If you look on the left sidebar, a little ways down (not much), there's a section titled "Previous Posts."

I'm trying to keep the blog light and easily loadable what with all the Firefox video issues and such... so I have only one day viewable on the main page at the moment.

Here's the link to the charades... :) Charades

July 15, 2008 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Hello said...

so its me...lets try this again!!!!


gotta say love most of the cast...my gf and me guessed about a few and so far weve been right...we think angie and steven prolly have the best over all shots of winning the game....but we love keesha too not just cause shes dd 2.0 but because she reps Ohio!!!


but anyways.....Sock puppets probably the funniest thing in bb in the past 4 seasons....just hilarious and didnt involve people being hurt or nakedness....so for a pg 13 rating...it was prolly one of the funniest things ever...

Love it!

July 15, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning everyone!! The C=Venus chops are terrific. Really like the Renny one. I hope she sees it and gets a copy framed. It's that darn good. Jerry as Jack Lalane...hilarious, and boy does he ever remind me of that infomercial. It will be another interesting day me thinks of non-stop action again. My head is going crazy with all the goings-on. It's not usually so intense right off the bat.

Enjoy your day :)

July 15, 2008 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Southern Sweetheart said...

Morning Everyone! Happy 1st Veto Comp and Renom day (even though we know who won and who's been replaced with who)!!!!

I saw the whole thing go down from start to finish with Jerry, Angie, Brian, and Melissa, and then Jessie.... That was a turning point for me (one of many to come I'm sure). Melissa is conniving -- making the whole thing about her and not being able to console Angie. Whatever. She wasn't trying to console she just wanted to make sure nothing was up with Angie, Brian and Steven. Even after Angie and Melissa talked in the bathroom, Angie asked Melissa to come outside with her and hang out to which Melissa agreed - Angie went on outside and Melissa meandered around the kitchen with Jessie badmouthing Angie! She has it out for Angie and she made a mountain out a molehill. Who knows, it could have been Melissa's game play to have a reason to now be ill with Angie - even though Angie now thinks they're ok. Girls! I still think Angie is a normal, cool chick and the other girls are being catty with her for no reason. She broke down b/c it was just a stress filled moment and its that time of the week when people realize they're in this for the long haul and family/friends are miles and miles away. I commend Angie for being friends with who she wants to be friends with regardless of whether or not others like them or want to hang out with them. It might not be great game play in BB but its respectable, IMO.

As for Brian and Memphis - they both showed some real gentlemanly class last night with Angie and for that, I respect them both....for now anyways.

Ok - I'm climbing down off my soapbox and returning to work!! :)

This game. These people. :)

July 15, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I know some of the sock puppet show was rude but it had me in stitches. Those five really know how to entertain! By comparison the others seem blah to me!

July 15, 2008 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Angie's "moment" was at least in private. She knew she was having a bad day and was probably overreacting, so just wanted to go off by herself and have a good cry. I can relate -- sounds very much like me.

The drama came from Michelle, who very much reminds me of Amber (without the whaa part). Thought I might be rooting for her after Episode 1, but opinion is rapidly changing. She is the one that got the whole house involved in all the drama. She should have just let it go with a hug for Angie.

Also, think that Libra is trying to play it smart, but she's being a little over the top. Her "I don't want any part of this" when more than one is around, but then trashing the others one on one is going to catch up with her. I think that might be smart game play, but only if done more subtly. Too much, too early.

We do have some game players in the house this year. Just afraid they are too "all about the game" and they will have nothing left in a couple of weeks. But -- time will tell.

July 15, 2008 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!

Well I must say I am probably one of the only dishers who doesn't like Jerry. Don't get be wrong I SO wanted to! He is even originally from my grandmothers home town WilkesBerrie PA which gives me a warm and fuzy feeling in and of itself. But even after the first show I wasn't too impressed and it has been goign down hill ever sense. Sorry guys maybe that will change. I am SO ticked that Brian is leaving. After the fist show I didn't liek him much and was worried he would burn Jerry but that has changed as well. I LOVE the puppet group and hate to see him go. Maybe it is the whole underdog thing but that is my "group" right now (even Dan who I couldn't stand at first either). But I am sure I will change my mind by this afternoon too.

Kim in OK

Carolyn- Once again you ROCK and thank you for all you do!!

July 15, 2008 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning!
OMG! the sock puppets! Hi-larious! Funny as heck! I hope it works to keep Brian. I just like him and I hate that he's already on his way out.
Michelle-does she just know how to create drama or what? She like went off the deep end on that whole Angie thing. Made it all about her. WTH? Get over it.
Angie- I didn't see what Jerry said to her, but it sounds like she probably was just being a little overly sensitive and she knew it--that's why she wanted to be alone. Can totally relate to that.
P.S...Carolyn-girl when do you sleep?!

July 15, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger StaceeNichole said...

I think Michelle said Body Pillow not Body Builder..;)

July 15, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Jerry! He is soo cute...he might not be eye candy but he sure is sweet!

mzzgmz

July 15, 2008 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Puppet show was HILARIOUS! I like their creativity and humor!

I don't really want Renny to go home yet, but of the two, I'd much rather Brian stay in the house.

July 15, 2008 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

I love Jerry, too! Which sucks because I like Brian, too. I really wish Brian had not underestimated Jerry and had real intentions of working WITH Jerry rather than just using him. They could have been a powerful team! Brian thought he was gonna be able to just manipulate the 'feeble and addled' old man and as much as I like Brian, I'm really glad Jerry said, "Bullsh*t!" to that plan. LOL

Great season so far!

July 15, 2008 at 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on the ban wagon with Brian staying I rather see Michelle go. I like Angie so far...oh and Kim in Ok, Your not alone I don't dislike Jerry but he could go imo, followed by Michelle and then Dan he seems like a nice guy but very bland.

July 15, 2008 at 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so ready to root for Steven
But he keeps opening his mouth
Michelle wears thin already. She stirs up the action but too repetetive. I guess that's what you do when you make EVERYTHING about you. Just repeat yourself over and over until you wear them down.I'm with you Genie she and Jessie deserve each other but I doubt it will last very long. They both need admirers.
If you need a lesson on how not to apologize Jerrys the maestro!He was brutal. I was surprised Angie was so accepting. I like her ---so far.

July 15, 2008 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can NOT stand Michelle, Libra, April, ahhh, fuck it -- I like Ang, Steven, Brian (whom I loathed when I first saw him), Renny & the Danielle-esque woman, Keysha(SP?)

Anywho, all the people I've liked in past episodes have been voted off, so someone as obnoxious as Michelle (Adam) will win.

When will BB get it right??!!??

July 15, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below