;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 14, 2008

BBDish Exclusive: Chelsia's Premiere Party and Thoughts on the BB10 HGs

You've probably been wondering what happened to the updates for the past hour...

Well, your curiosity is about to come to an end. We're very proud to announce a very special guest blogger that will be joining us here at BBDish once a week this season: Chelsia Hart from Big Brother 9.

Chelsia's first guest blog is all about the Premiere and the Premiere Party she had at her house last night. I can't get over how adorable Joe BB8 looks with all those curls!

As with all posts on BBDish, please feel free to post a link elsewhere, but copying and pasting is a big no-no. Here's the direct url:

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2008/07/bbdish-exclusive-chelsias-premiere.html


And here's Chelsia!


WOW! Was it ever weird to sit down and watch some new characters in my old house. I think that this season should be interesting. First off, I am totally jealous about the house! I love the bedrooms and the kitchen totally rocks!! I think overall the house has a very warm, homey feeling, which is something that everyone misses in the BB house. Something that I noticed is that there are 14 pictures on the wall, with only 13 houseguests. I'm a lil confused with that.

Last night was a blast at my house. Evel Dick BB8, Joe BB8, Parker BB9, Sheila BB9, and some other friends all came over to watch the premier. It was so fun to sit with everyone and hear their opinions. James BB9 couldn't make it because he broke his wrist L …he is in lots of pain, so send him a lot of love! Something that we all commented on was that it's so crazy to watch the show now, knowing what we know: the diary room sessions, the competitions, the editing, all that jazz.

So here we go… my first opinions on all the houseguests.

Brian: I really like Brian but he's coming on too strong, and playing too hard right off the bat. I would really like to see this guy stick around, but I have to say I'm getting nervous for him.

Angie: So far I think Angie is my favorite; she is lying low, which is really important. She seems down to earth, and up for a good time. I would love to see this girl make it far! Let's hope she can stay under the radar and play a good game!

Memphis: Hmmmm, Memphis…. Really? Mixologist? I'm not gonna give into that...YOU'RE A BARTENDER! Haha! I don't have too much to say about him yet. My first impression of him is that he loves himself, talking about how women give him their business cards and have paid him. Hmmm… don't tell me we have a Matty JR on our hands.

April: At first I thought April was going to be a total nutcase with the OCD, but she seems to be dealing with it. I think that this girl is gonna SNAP if she really does have issues with OCD. Let's give her some time and see! PS… are her boobs real? HAHA!

Ollie: First off this guy is wearing an Iowa State T-shirt…. I don't like him already.  GO HAWKS!! I don't really know what to say about him. I haven't seen it yet, but I heard that he and April have already been kissing… do we have a showmance brewing??

Michelle: I don't really know my feelings on her yet. Sometimes I like her and other times she gets under my skin. When she straightened her hair, I didn't even recognize her; she looked really good. I think this girl is gonna be the first person to totally go off on someone.

Jerry: Where do I start with him? I think Jerry is an all around good guy. I'm worried about his age in this game. I'm totally blown away by the fact that he is 75 in the BB house; how will he ever compete? These competitions are huge, and very difficult for a physically fit person to complete. I don't know how long Jerry will last - he has won the first HOH and POV, a clean sweep in the first week has got to make the HGs nervous.

Libra: I really don't have strong feelings on her yet. I think it's sad that she has left her children to come on this show. I mean she has two babies and three months is a long time to be away from a baby. I think by next week Libra will be homesick and talking about her children nonstop.

Steven: I think Steven is smart to a point; he's not telling a lot about himself which is good. I don't understand why he didn't come out and say he was gay in the introductions. I mean, it's kinda obvious in my opinion.

Renny: Dear God! What the hell was she doing that night?? Her voice is so annoying; I understand why Jessie got upset. I don't know if she will be that great of a game player. I feel like, after she was nominated, she quit talking, and just sat there. Hopefully she bumps up her game, and fights to stay.

Dan: This man is very opinionated! His little comments about women and not being equal… I think you just lost a lot of women fans, buddy! I think that this guy is gonna be the whiny lil bitch, but, I guess we will have to wait and see.

Keesha: Ok, Keesh… we know you're a Hooters girl! I could not stop laughing last night; this girl is missing a tooth!! That's all I can look at. I'm excited to see if this girl has any strategy. And, enough already… she is not Dani!

Jessie: Ok… the best for last.  Jessie grew up a few miles away from my hometown. We have many mutual friends. I didn't want to say too much about him, because I wanted to see if he could actually play the game. I really can't see this kid being a good game player, and just because he's huge doesn't mean he will do well in the competitions - it actually might be a disadvantage. I don't see him lasting long, but I guess he is a fellow Iowan, so I have to root him on!

Like I said I will be watching the live feeds but I cant keep up with everything so please give me updates, and hit me up on Myspace!
www.myspace.com/chelsia_hart

Labels:







Permalink







33 Comments:

Blogger Genie Sea said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the dish Chelsia! This so rocks!

Thanks for the insights! I have to agree with you on almost all of them.

Poor James! Hope he feels better soon! He's a champ and I'm sure he will.

I'm looking forward to your blogs!

Whoop! Can this season get any more exciting?

:)

July 14, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger PhilipAlanPhoto said...

Welcome, Chelsia! You *kinda* rock!

:)

July 14, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Patchouli Paige said...

My goodness, I love Chelsia. If not for being her own quirky, cool self, then for scoring a hunky, intense dude like James! (<3)

July 14, 2008 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Yay! Chelsia's here!

Carolyn, this is all getting to be too much! You, TRD, Reporter X AND Chelsia!!!!

July 14, 2008 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...woohoo is exactly my reaction!!! what a great addition to the dishchicks family this season--someone with a "been there, done that" viewpoint!!

chelsia, i am very excited to hear what you have to say & add to the dish...caro, what a scoop! the dish is quite the place to be this season.

it was so wonderful to wake up this morning and read my first morning report. looking forward to 10 more weeks of them! thankssssssss!

July 14, 2008 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

Love Chelsia!!! Agree about Jerry. I'll be afraid every time he competes. And I saw some clips from the feeds -- Grandpa has a potty mouth!!! I can't warm up to these people yet ...

July 14, 2008 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

Hey Chels!Great takes on the HGS.
I can't stand Renny's voice. There are a couple of women in my apartment building who sound like her.
Once, I thought I heard an injured animal out in the hall. Turned out to be the two of them talking.(no joke)

July 14, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Welcome, you're sure to meet the regulars soon - we're the loosers and haters that have no lives. Lol.

What would really be cool is some inside scoop on how the show works. Don't know what your contractual limitations are, but some of us are as interested in the production as the drama. We have endless (feels endless) debates about production influence and just about anything we aren't supposed to know.

July 14, 2008 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Welcome Chelsia! Thanks for the insight....looking forward to your take on the HGs. Hope James recovers fast.

July 14, 2008 at 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsia!
loving your insight and can't wait to read more throughout the season!

July 14, 2008 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Hello Chelsia! Loves ya! I was just saying the other day (to myself since no one else I know in real life watches this show, lol!) that it would be awesome to have an alum come here and blog. So happy it's the Easter-Egg Smashin' Chelsia!

Jane ~ Great idea! I would love to find some behind the scenes info about the house n all that jazz.

Thanx for comin' here Chelsia and hope you have a blast with us and the BB10 cast this summer!

~ Ryan ~

July 14, 2008 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Great stuff from Chelsia !!!

The Che-babe and She-babe are both looking HAWT in those pics! Lovin' it ...

July 14, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

great to see you on board w/the dish chelsia!

July 14, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Welcome aboard Chels! Can we call you an official DishChick?
I miss you on the show already....
OK back to my dishcaps :)
Dawn

July 14, 2008 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Will Chelsia be checking out our comments? That's going to be weird and cool at the same time.

Welcome Chelsia :)

July 14, 2008 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger icant said...

lol, i was wondering if the iowa state shirt was going to catch your eye. can't even say how much i love having you and trd in the same place...one stop bbshop now!

July 14, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Chelsia. I am pleasantly surprised we mostly agree on the HG's, but it's early yet!

Paul -- Kinda confused. You love Chelsia but can't warm up to Jerry cuz he has a potty mouth?

debintx

July 14, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger icant said...

lol, i wondered if the iowa state shirt was going to catch your eye. just can't say how thrilled i am to have you and trd in one place...it's like a one stop bb shop now! :D

July 14, 2008 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Chelsia! I'm glad to see you here and get your insider's opinion on the happenings.

You and James were my favs from last season. You guys made the show so much fun.

You rock!

July 14, 2008 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Woo hoo! Chelsia is a DishChick! As if BBDish didn't rock already -- wtg BBDish!

Welcome, Chelsia! Loved reading your impressions of the HGs and looking forward to your weekly posts. Hoping you'll pop in with a comment or two now and then, too.

July 14, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa NYC!! said...

Yeesssss Chelsia is in the house!!! I love you!! You Rock...This season just got better!!

July 14, 2008 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger meggers said...

Ok too much for me... Chelsia here now too...Loves it.... Still trying to feel out the housequests...I think that April's OCD was played out way too much...Otherwise I agree with most Chelsia had to say about these housequests...

July 14, 2008 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hey Mike, first she's checking out your tush...it is so cute ;)!

July 14, 2008 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Jane, it would be great to get some 'behind the scene' gossip. Then, we could really 'know' what we are talking about....right. How many times in BB8 did people accuse diary room of manipulating the game? Well, is it true? Did the guinea's really control BB8?

Please Chelsia, give us the scoop!

July 14, 2008 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Welcome Chelsia!! BBDish couldn't have picked anyone better!! This is just great!

July 14, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA!! I am a Dishchick now :) and yes Mike... I am reading the comments!!!!

July 14, 2008 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Paul773 said...

debintx,

No ... I was just surprised to hear a 75-year-old man talk like that. No one swears more than I do. ;-) BB9 was my first season, so perhaps I'll get used to these people, but I have to admit -- I miss Chelsia (GO HAWKS!), Josh, Sharon and James.

July 14, 2008 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

anon-unpub... read the rules and grow a name.

July 14, 2008 at 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to agree with anon on that one Carolyn (re: Pauls comment) heheeee!!!! Jerry Rocks!!

July 14, 2008 at 7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Chelsia! I'm looking forward to the blogs this season. You & James rock!!!

July 14, 2008 at 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how in the hellz did I not get invited! oh yea, I dont live there yet. But I will by next season, and Chelsia BETTER hav me over! LOL!!!!

July 14, 2008 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Welcome Chelsia to the Best Blog page on the Net....Loved ya last season and still luv you bundles..Yickes so sorry to hear that James broke his wrist I just hope he didnt break it on purpose to win a compatition.. LOL Like he said on BB9 he would do that to show the other HG he wasnt a threat...aww James get better and come and join Carolyn and blog for us here too...what a great team this would be if he did come and join Carolyn, TRD, XReporter ...*grin* a girl can only dream.....*big sigh*

July 14, 2008 at 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pretty much agree with Chelsia's thoughts on the new HG's except her view on Jerry. I'm not worried about him one bit competition wise. Did you see that retired marine do push-ups? Wow! Looks like 75 is the new 50! Hee Hee!

July 14, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below