;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Big Brother After Dark Promo - featuring Evel Dick interview

I don't know if I can handle all this BIZZINESS, but I'm ready to go. Enjoy the ShoToo spot.




P.S. There is 3.5 hours til the East Coast Premiere of Big Brother!! If you're on the west coast, check out JustTVNuts to watch the premiere along with the east coast.

P.S.S. I was invited to Chelsia's BB10 kick off party today, but I have previous BB plans with friends and there is a whole production involved in it, so I could not flake on my them. And I hear there's going to be A LOT of BB peeps there. Damn! Oh,well. Such is life.

TheRealDeal






Permalink







8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just over 2 hours left!

has anyone heard that Jerry is HOH? that's a pretty serious insider leak if it ends up being true, which is why i tend to doubt it.

http://www.realitybbq.com/2008/07/09/spoiler-day-2-in-the-big-brother-10-house/

is where i first heard of it

July 13, 2008 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello to my lovely Carolyn, I have missed you sweetie!

I'm such a bonehead. I have been going over to the BB9 site looking for updates and when I didn't see any updates, I thought you were sitting this one out......LOL

I know, I'm an idiot because I didn't read the details to come over here....LOL

I really haven't heard anything about any of the cast members, so I don't know if I'm going to be as involved as I was for the last season. I will be checking on your updates to keep me fresh on what's going on in the house.

I hope you have enjoyed your summer so far, because you're officially going to be baby sitting the BB10 houseguest for the next 3 months.....LOL

Just writing this to you has me a little excited about BB10. I know how much you enjoy it and it just rubs off on me.

July 13, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone and Caroline..Looking so forward to this ..talk to ya all soon Marianne in ny

July 13, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

Hi Carolyn!!!!!!!!! So happy to be back!!

July 13, 2008 at 3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

golf is in OT argh!!!

July 13, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MyBama!!!!

I've been wondering where in the world you were!! I'm sooo happy to see you!

Marianne!

Hiya! Us too! Us too!

Hi Cara

I'm so happy you're back too~~

Kiari

Pray for holes in one! ;)

July 13, 2008 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Carolyn, Thanks for hanging out with us.

Mikeinbama, love the new picture.

Feeds are up and ready, and your sight is set as my homepage for the next three months.

Love ya sweetie.

July 13, 2008 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger JenniferLaLa~Big Brother 4 Me said...

That was awesome BB10DISH. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED IS RIGHT EVEL!! lol I LOVE BB

July 13, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below