;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 11, 2008

TheRealDeal is READY!

Locked & Loaded!

Live Feeds. Check!

Camtasia. Check!

BBDishChicks. Check!

YouTube. Check!

Myspace. Check!

AABB. Check!

My, oh, my. Big Brother 10 is just hours away. 48 hours, to be exact.

I saw a promo for After Dark last night. They kinda showcased the strip tease from last season. I text'd Chelsia about it.

Me: "Love your tat by your ying yang".
Chelsia: "F you!"

Here's the video.



And don't forget to check my new "Behind The Lens with Zach from BB8" blog.

It was nice knowing you, friends and family!

TRD.






Permalink







9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! "Nice knowing you friends and family" So true! I'm ready, woot woot!!

July 11, 2008 at 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha, wait, camtasia?! Wassat? I don't have that on my check list? SHOULD IT BE ON MY LIST? OMG! and I thought I was ready!

*grins*

July 11, 2008 at 2:37 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

Liked the Zach peice. bit of a zach fan here. thanks. (as i type this i am wearing one of his wristbands from the "bunny hop" comp i bought on ebay. i am saving the other one for a keepsake.

July 11, 2008 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Yay! I am loving this! A little over 48 hours away till BB10...AHH!!

~ Ryan ~

July 11, 2008 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey Carolyn,

I have subscribed to the feeds and I don't see anything to click on but the link that says Big Brother 24/7. When I do that I get the feeds from last season and not the feeds of Nasa and the ones on the other cameras.

I also don't have the Big Brother 10 desktop icon?

Am I doing something wrong?

Brian a.k.a indigoprince

July 11, 2008 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Brian :)

The feeds I wrote about are only accessible from the left sidebar of this site. :)

You have real player open, which is great... Now all you need to do is find where it says "Launch the BB10 Live Feeds" a little way down the left sidebar of the blog, and click on one of the feeds. :)

July 11, 2008 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

nite everyone :)

must get my beauty sleep while there's still a chance :)

July 11, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you're all set TRD! I still need to purchase BB10Reloader but I don't think it's on sale yet.

July 11, 2008 at 9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saturday Morning.. 36 Hours Until BB10!******************************

Hey CFL! Are you ready? Are you rested? Are you EXCITED? I can not wait! I have HIGH expectations for BB10 this summer!

I was wondering before you get too caught up in all of your dishing, are you going to update your widget so that the question marks are filled in with the HG's photos?

I will send you another message on MS regarding links to your blog on that!

Enjoy your last weekend of freedom! : )

xo ~doug

July 12, 2008 at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below