;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Interview with Big Brother 9 Sheila Kennedy

In the first of two exclusive BBDish interviews I'll be posting here today, I offer you Sheila... my first ever shout out on Real. :) For those that saw it, I've now officially changed my name to Catherine. hehe. Incidentally, Sheila will be on Housecalls every Wednesday this coming season. I'm hoping the BB10 HGs will cut me some slack and let me watch a few more episodes than I did during 9.

And now... the interview.

As always, please feel free to link to it, but copying and pasting elsewhere is a big no-no. Here's the direct url:

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2008/07/interview-with-big-brother-9-sheila.html


BBDish-Carolyn: Hi Sheila. :) Thank you so much for making the time to talk with me. What a journey you had in there! We were lucky enough to have a lot of contact with Mick while you were in the house, and we're extremely grateful for that! He's a terrific kid.

BB9-Sheila
: Thank you. He is a terrific kid. He did a great job.

BBDish-Carolyn: You caught a lot of flack both inside the house and out for the "I'm a 45 year old single mom" refrain. Can you take a moment and describe for our readers what it was like being in that intense of a situation with absolutely no one to share a common frame of reference? I can't even begin to imagine it... Talk about adding stress to an already insane situation.

BB9-Sheila: It's hard to describe. It really was the hardest thing I've ever done. Playing the game was hard, because I felt that Adam never really gave me anything. He played alone. That's why he won. I needed someone my age... and maybe someone who had a child. I was the Mom of the house but, there was no one there for me. Very frustrating!!

BBDish-Carolyn: For the live feed viewers, it was quite a shock after the first episode aired to find the two of you still in the house (and Sharon and Jacob gone). Are you still in touch now?

BB9-Sheila
: No, I'm not in touch with Adam, but thanks to Jacob... He's why we lasted in the game.

BBDish-Carolyn: Have you maintained contact with any of the other houseguests? If so, can you please elaborate a bit? Anyone who might surprise us?

BB9-Sheila: Yes. I'm in touch with Crazy James, Chelsia, Parker and Joshua.

BBDish-Carolyn: Going from final 4 to final 3, how secure did you feel? Would you attribute your position in the final 3 to loyalty... or to the run-through with the wave machine?

BB9-Sheila: I'd attribute it to my loyalty to Adam.

BBDish-Carolyn: Many times throughout the season, you told the other HGs you really didn't know the game, but often made references to past seasons. How familiar were you? Had you watched past seasons? Subscribed to the feeds?

BB9-Sheila: No. I had just seen bits and pieces of season 3,7 (All-Stars) and 8. That's how I knew who Evel and Dr. Will were.

BBDish-Carolyn: If you could turn back time and change any aspect of your game in BB9, what would it be, if anything?

BB9-Sheila: First off, I would have started an alliance with Crazy James. Looking back at the game, I would do things differently. I played with my heart and my gut. It made my game so much harder. I cared for every HG. I wish I would have played more like Dr. Will and not cared as much. It was a game!!! Not a life or death situation. LOL. So, there it is. When you're a mom, you get up everyday and do what you need to do.

BBDish-Carolyn: The pictures TRD took of you with Evel Dick are STUNNING... absolutely gorgeous. Was the shoot a blast? You look like you were having a lot of fun together.

BB9-Sheila
: I had great time with Evel! He was really easy to work with, 'cause we have so much chemistry together, and Phil (TRD) is a great photographer.

BBDish-Carolyn: I've heard there's been some post show drama between you and Natalie. What's that about? I listened to an live call-in interview she did, and I was really surprised she's still lying about all the late night activities with Matty.

BB9-Sheila: Yes. She's lying about everything. I tried to send her a nice message but she did not respond well... She said I played a spineless game.

BBDish-Carolyn: Given the opportunity to do it all again in an All-Stars 2 scenario, would you?

BB9-Sheila
: Yes, I would... if Dr. Will and Evel were in the house... or a single mom my age. lol.

BBDish-Carolyn: Thanks so much for making the time, Sheila. :) It's great to touch base with you so soon after your season... Usually I give the HGs many months to recuperate before I start the interview process, but this year - no time.

BB9-Sheila: Carolyn, if you need anything, you just let me know.

BBDish-Carolyn: Know that.

Labels:







Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger JustBeechy said...

Great interview!! Its nice to hear about the HG after the insanity of the show=)

psst 3 more days....can ya beleive it?!?! I'm READY!!

July 10, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Beechy :)

No.. lol. I can't believe it. This is insane.

July 10, 2008 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Great interview! And How I wish that Sheila, James, Parker and Chelsia HAD formed an alliance in the beginning! That darned couples twist! LOL

I haven't been following too much of what's happened since the end of BB9, but I am quite stunned to read that Natalie is still in denial. Sad...

Thanks for the Sheila interview, Catherine. ;p Wasn't always a Sheila 'fan', but she grew on me as the season went along.

July 10, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Good Deals With Coupons said...

Catherine....OOOPS, I mean "CAROLYN"....sorry gal, I was there that night for Sheila's Realplayer interview and remember the shout out! Just had to poke a little fun at you. Nice interview. Sheila seems so down to earth, fun and very appreciative of her fans. I've caught several of her chats in various places on the net since the end of BB9 and she is always gracious and kind. Good job from you as always and I look forward to BB10 with you dishing the dirt as always!

July 10, 2008 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Great interview. She grew on me in the end.

As for Delusional Nat... had not heard about the after show lying...

Not surprised.

July 10, 2008 at 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey carolyn

tic toc tic toc im sooo ready for the events to begin, on air atleast. do you know what they are doing in the house all this time? do they have special things planned for them all?

is sunday just all intro stuff on cbs or do they show clips from the start of the house and the formation on the early alliances etc?

nice interview, and if sheila wasnt such a biiaatch with adam from the get go i might have viewed her a bit differently. but alas she was and i dont. my favorite pic is of her and the hair brush such a classic!

im not at all surprised by natalie, and in fact i think i even posted she would continue to deny it last season.

July 10, 2008 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

Nice!

July 10, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

coupla unposteds... sry... all the hg's come here. i really have to maintain this as a safe haven.

July 10, 2008 at 12:06 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Great interview Carolyn as always you're the best.....silly thought just flew over my head as im sitting here killing time at work....I'm wondering how many bibles were bought into the house this year..Soo sad to see that Natalie is still dening the late night romps with Matty...

July 10, 2008 at 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo ready for BB10! Ughhhh it's killin' me!

Thanks for the great interview! I look forward to catching up with BB happenings here at work! Work is soooo dull but your dish really brightens it up!

~Lisa :)

July 10, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Fun interview with Sheila! She really started to grow on me at the end of the last season, so I am glad to see that she is doing well. Also, she has said in previous interviews that she would NEVER for an All-Stars, but I am glad that her mind has changed and that she would consider to do 1!

Natalie...ugh stupid girl don't even deserve more things said about her...done!

Cathy! I am very excited for the upcoming interview today! I wonder who it is?? Oh and for future reference, as long as I can remember to do it, you are now Cathy. :)

~ Ryan ~

July 10, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Moni said...

Yay!

I think I kind of missed you Carolyn!!

July 10, 2008 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger cycle_ said...

hey carolyn.. i've been refreshin this page all dang day lol..when will be get the second interview of the day and whoooooo is it?

July 10, 2008 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

soon as i get off hold with att insurance.. my cel (flip) looks like an 8 year old with a very very loose tooth

July 10, 2008 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

monica - only kind of?! ;)

July 10, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger cycle_ said...

well dang carolyn what did you do to it?..


*bees more patient now knowin how important my cell is too* lol

July 10, 2008 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

SHEILA! SHEILA! SHEILA! (all I have to say) ;-)

July 10, 2008 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Cathy! I would suggest getting one of those cell phone clips for your waist or pocket. Me personally, u know its a good day when my phone drops only once or twice on the ground.

Can I just say that I am very happy to be seeing all the familiar faces back here at the Dish! I mean, I was going through Big Brother withdrawal n everything, but I missed seeing everyone's familiar faces (or usernames). Welcome back to what should be another crazy summer everyone!

July 10, 2008 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Refresh the blog, my lovelies :)

July 10, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I read the interviews in reverse order. Another amazing interview! Great job Carolyn! Love Sheila too. I've enjoyed a few of her chats and she is very sweet.

I don't usually email hg's but I sent her a msg on myspace because The Dog Whisperer (love that show) was doing auditions & Sheila mentioned she'd love Cesar's help with her dog Kitty. I was thrilled when she sent me a reply!

As always Carolyn, your hard work is appreciated! <3

July 10, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below