;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 7, 2008

6 More Days 'til Big Brother 10

Happy Monday, Big Brother lovers!

By this time next week, I'll have already completed the first overnight report of Big Brother 10, and the HGs will be waking up and starting their day in the BB10 house. Hard to believe! Just 6 more days to go.

Tomorrow morning on the Early Show on CBS, Julie Chen will introduce us to the HGs, but we're expecting photos before then... some time late this evening, actually. We'll be on the lookout for 'em, and we'll get them all up for you as soon as humanly possible.

FYI, all of the links for the live feeds here on bbdish will take you to the Early Bird Special page. At 2 weeks free & 12.99/month, the offer's pretty hard to beat, but it only lasts a little while longer. I strongly recommend taking advantage of it before July 13th when it disappears forever.

So... a couple of things to report.

First up, under the heading of, Some people take BB a LOT too seriously, someone in the UK actually called in a bomb threat to their BB house last night, necessitating the evacuation of all the housemates... for a couple hours, till the bomb squad gave them the all clear. Jeez Louise! Here's the link to the article from BBC News.


For the ebay fanatics, there are several active BB Auctions happening right now, including Adam's BB9 Bag - the proceeds of which are a donation to the Humane Society. I'm hoping to be the winning bidder on that one, but it never seems to quite work out. Ah well. lol.

Next... Evel Dick posted on his myspace blog that he's looking for a few good creative types with video making skills. Here's the gist of it:
    I want your creative skills and comedy skills here....
    Make some parodies of Big Brother, any season or any person that has ever been on the show. Make it good, if you don't need to say who you are in it, and everyone who knows the show knows who you are doing (you know what I mean, you dirty minded perv's) you have done a great job.
    Maybe a great fight from the past. Maybe a great one liner. Something that will always stick with you about a particular season or person that was in the house (Jase primping.)
    Try to go back a bit too. It will be too easy for you to do someone from BB8 or BB9. You are welcome to, but put some thought into it. Don't make me suffer through shit either, well the interns they are sending me anyhow.
    I have ideas too, so they better be better than anything I come up with.

    SEND YOUR CONTACT INFO ALONG WITH THE DVD...
For the rest of the necessary details, please visit his blog directly.

Methinks our lovely and fabulously talented TRD may be getting some airtime with this one! ;)

Next... for those who are wondering, Yes, we're aware of the cast list that's been circulating for the past several days... It happens every season, and so far, it's never been right. This one may well be legit, it may not, but with so little time left to wait for the 100% real thing, we're willing to be patient and wait it out. ;)

See ya later tonight!

Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't Wait!!!






Permalink







17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait too! I'm hoping we get to see all their pretty faces tonight! Yippeeeeee!

July 7, 2008 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Can't wait! CAN'T WAIT!!! ;-)

July 7, 2008 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

I think I will wait for the 100% legit cast list/photos. Why bther with rumours now??

July 7, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Hey dishy chicks I am already on board with you for BB10 and can't wait can't wait can't wait either. I definitely think that this summer season of Big Brother will roll over the winter season by far.

Keep up the good work and as always thanks for all the info.

You BB dish fan,

Brian aka "indigoprince"

July 7, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Yay! I wanna see how wrong my initial impressions of everyone will be this time :)

July 7, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

I never cancelled my real from last season(oe the season b4 that) and I just got charged for my next 3 months.....I am good to go and waiting not so patiently for sunday!!!

Just set up my dvr to tape the early show so I can watch the reveal when I finally wake up tomorrow.....

looking forward to another great summer with bb & the dish!

July 7, 2008 at 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I plan on leaving Las Vegas EARLY Sunday so I can be front and center for BB10. As the pointer Sister said,,I'm so excided I just can't hide it, I know I know I know I know I want BB10!!!...lol

July 7, 2008 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hehehe :)
thanks, guys!

i can't wait to see who my favorite 1st impression will be...

of course that means they'll be doomed...

but still.

July 7, 2008 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

We all do it don't we..LOL..
First impressions can be a b*tch! LOL

I'm about to explode today..I know those HG's photos and info are just sitting on someones computer and they are waiting to hit upload..and its driving me nuts! I want to see them NOW!! errrr....feed my addiction!! please!!

July 7, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reality bbq apparently just got confirmation that their speculated hg list was infact correct

July 7, 2008 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger piper said...

ReporterX, I was born and raised in Newton, NC. What part of the state are you in?

Tricia (aka: piper)

July 7, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Nick J's biggest fan said...

THEY HAVE THE COMMERCIALS ON CBS!

They showes April, Brian, and the black woman everyone's been saying that supports Obahma ?SP?

SO EXCITED!

July 7, 2008 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Horray for seeing their faces soon! I just hope that tomorrow on the Today show, that they are shown before 7:30...I gotta go to work then! Alas, I shall be checking back here till bed time in hopes of updates. Who will we all be drawn to first? (Fun new game to play once the pics come out, lol!!)

~ Ryan ~

July 7, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

OOHH!! I don't know if people have looked at the most recent BB commercials but 3 HG's have been shown in the commercials 9 (i.e. - confirmed!!) Apparently that list on Reality BBQ is somewhat true, if not completely true!

~ Ryan ~

July 7, 2008 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Bev said...

I can't wait to spend another season here. This is the best BB web site!

July 7, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Al-oui said...

Actually the people shown on the commercials match the personalities shown on realitybbq

July 7, 2008 at 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutly stoked!! I am freaking out and even though I dont wannaI am getting up to watch the early show. FREAKING OUT!!! Yea we are all obsecced. Carolyn you have brought BB into a wholenewlight for me, this site is the best!

July 7, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below