2 Weeks & 2 Days 'til Big Brother 10
Happy Friday, everyone!
For all the Kaysar lovers out there, and I know there are MANY, TheRealDeal just posted the scoop on Kaysar's brand new site up on his section of the dish: TRD-BBDishin'. Go check it out.
The Big Brother 10 rumors are swirling overtime! In addition to finalist and possible HG mentioned in the previous post, the prevailing rumor circulates around the decor of the BB10 house.
We first got wind of it in the comments of this previous post, and here's some of what the anonymous tipster had to say on June 23rd:
- As for the houseguests, the only information I know is that none of them are contestants from previous seasons, and there is a wide age range between all of them. I've heard that there's even a contestant in their 60's, but that's unsubstantiated. Anyway, the wide age range goes right along with the this year's theme of the house, which is essentially that each room has been decorated to look like it comes from a different decade/era. I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard it looks great and is very camera friendly.
Another anonymous tipster has me scratching my head a bit as far as the potential for people knowing each other... She told me that during one of the finalist selection processes, many of the potential HGs were led around the hotel with blindfolds on... What would be the need for that if none of them knew each other? Things that make ya go Hmm...
OK.. enough of the speculation. Time for facts. Here they are:
- Big Brother 10 Starts July 13th.
- There will be 13 HGs
- The feeds go live after the 1st airing of the show.
- The show will broadcast on CBS Sunday, Tuesday & Wednesday nights.
- There will be live audiences for live show evictions...
Have a terrific weekend!