;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Meet the Big Brother 10 Cast - Pics, Videos & House Tour!!

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers. How'd ya like to meet the cast? ;)



Here's the pics n bios... Commentary to come... as soon as you hit the comment section. ;) I'm dying to know who you love at first site! For me, so far, Jerry & Renny, all the way. Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind at a moments notice! Say, in a couple hours when we see them fully animated on Early Show...

Or even at the bottom of this post where the official videos of the HGs and the House Tour with Julie are...

Name: Angie
Age: 29
Hometown: Orlando, FL via Virginia Beach, VA
Occupation: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Marital Status: Single

Angie is a smart and sexy, Korean-American tomboy who can mix it up with the best of them. She is a recent divorcee who is happy to be single again.

She describes herself as wild, entertaining and funny and loves to hang out with friends. Her favorite activities are working out, socializing, boating and traveling - basically anything that's fun to do. She is proud that she was the Guinness-chugging champion for women at Irish Kevin's bar in Key West. She enjoys watching college football and is a dyed in the wool Gators fan. She's also crazy about her miniature Dachshund whose name is Dixie.


Name: April
Age: 30
Hometown: Higley, AZ via Arlington, NE
Occupation: Financial Manager
Marital Status: Single

April graduated from Doane College in Crete, NE with a Bachelor's Degree in Sports and Fitness Management. She is currently working as a Financial Manager at a car dealership and does well in this "man's world".

She admits to being OCD and can't sleep at night if the bottles in the refrigerator aren't lined up properly.



Name: Brian
Age: 27
Hometown: San Francisco, CA via Elk Grove, CA
Occupation: Telecommunication Account Manager
Marital Status: Single

Brian attended the College of the Air Force and received an Associate College Degree. He served in the Air Force for six years, was an F-16 crew chief and was then honorably discharged. He has worked as an investment banker, an international military recruiter and a snowboarder. He currently works in the telecommunications industry but is also involved in several entrepreneurial ventures





Name: Dan
Age: 24
Hometown: Dearborn, MI
Occupation: Catholic School Teacher
Marital Status: Single

Dan attended Michigan State University and earned a Master's Degree in Kinesiology. He is currently working as a teacher in an all boys Catholic school.

He is conservative and not a fan of liberals. He doesn't think that America would have been ready for a female president and if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency, he would have moved out of the country. He describes vegans as weird tree-huggers...



Name: Jerry
Age: 75
Hometown: Magnolia, TX via Wilkes Barre, PA
Occupation: Great Grandfather/Retired Marketing Executive
Marital Status: Married

Jerry is a diehard Big Brother fan and hasn't missed one episode in all nine seasons. He even watches Showtime After Dark and the 24/7 feed.

Jerry left high school in the 10th grade then, at age 38, returned to college. He went to Central State, Rochester Institute of Technology and Penn State and earned a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Management ten years later. Before then, he spent four years in the United States Marine Corps and was honorably discharged in 1954. He has been a devoted husband to the same woman for 54 years, and stays physically fit so he can take care of her as she has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's.



Name: Jessie
Age: 22
Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA via Rudd, IA
Occupation: Professional Bodybuilder
Marital Status: Single

Jessie is the all American boy next door who graduated from high school in Iowa. He is a professional body-builder with the World Natural Body Building Federation. His goal is to be an inspirational figure to people who want to lose weight, get fit or pursue a drug-free, body-building life style. When he was 19, he worked as a Train Conductor for the Union Pacific Railroad.

Jessie describes his ideal romantic partner as curvy, having long dark hair and being opinionated. He describes himself as personable, confrontational and a flirt. His ideal political office is Vice President of the United States because he gets all the same perks as the President but gets to hang out behind-the-scenes. His proudest accomplishment is being the youngest national professional body builder. His father is his hero as he always gave Jessie the choice of doing right or wrong.

***ahem... hottieliscious! too bad I have jean jackets older than him.


Name: Keesha
Age: 29
Hometown: Burbank, CA via Sterling, OH
Occupation: Waitress
Marital Status: Single

Keesha is a blond bombshell originally from Sterling, OH. She graduated from high school and came out to Los Angeles to pursue a career in modeling. She now works at Hooters, which she loves. Keesha considers Hooters an important part of her life. She has been featured in Hooters calendars and aspires to become part of the management team. She loves animals and has a Shih Tzu named Gizzmo and is a proud member of PETA.




Name: Libra
Age: 31
Hometown: Spring, TX
Occupation: Human Resources Representative
Marital Status: Married

Libra is a staunch Obama supporter living in the heart of Bush country. She attended Rice University where she earned a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science and Economics. Because of her strong personality, Libra has always stood out in the group at predominantly white schools. She has been married for seven years and has three children: a 4-year old girl and recently gave birth to a medical rarity... 4-month old twins, one black and one white.




Name: Memphis
Age: 25
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA via Collierville, TN
Occupation: Mixologist
Marital Status: Single

Memphis is a very charismatic young man who, as a teenager, once sold fake Nike sport shoes on street corners. He currently works as a "Mixologist," which he insists should not be confused with a bartender. Memphis attended Florida State University and earned an Associate College Degree in Event Management. Memphis has been with his girlfriend for the past three years and they've lived together for a year and a half. His father died when he was a teenager...




Name: Michelle
Age: 28
Hometown: Cumberland, RI
Occupation: Realtor
Marital Status: Single

Michelle is an East Coast firecracker who graduated from Cumberland High School and also studied real estate with Remax. She was raised in a large Portuguese family, is currently single and working as a realtor. Michelle has always spoken her mind and was the only person to jump up at her brother's wedding when the priest asked if there were any objections.

She is an avid animal-lover...



Name: Ollie
Age: 27
Hometown: Minneapolis, MN via Des Moines, IA
Occupation: Marketing Sales Representative
Marital Status: Single

As the son of a preacher, Ollie grew up in a strict Pentecostal family where, in his father's church, faith healing and speaking in tongues were practiced. His father is his hero because he totally supported his entire family - his mother, three sisters and two brothers for two decades. Ollie fondly calls his family the "Black Brady Bunch." To this day, Ollie does not drink, smoke or curse; staying true to the values he was raised with as a child.




Name: Renny
Age: 53?!?
Hometown: New Orleans, LA
Occupation: Beauty Salon Owner
Marital Status: Married

Renny describes herself as vivacious, witty, passionate, dynamic and entertaining. She's a proud New Orleans socialite, the life of the party, who loves hanging out in the French Quarter with her family as well as friends. She claims to have outfits, as well as wigs, for any and all social occasions. Among the things that she is most proud of was being chosen as an NFL Saints dancer in 1977 out of the 2,000 girls that applied. She likes a wide variety of music including Soul, Pop and Jazz.




Name: Steven
Age: 35
Hometown: Dallas, TX via Opelousas, LA
Occupation: Rodeo Competitor
Marital Status: Single

Steven is a geographic consultant by day and a rodeo cowboy by night. He is a champion bull rider in the gay rodeo circuit. He attended the Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, TX as well as the University of North Texas in Denton. He earned a Bachelor's Degree in General Agriculture/Marketing and lists graduating from college as his proudest accomplishment. He also worked on a master's Degree in Applied Geography.

And just because you're so devoted and made it to the bottom of the post, here's the official video! WooHoo. Talking HGs!! FYI - As you can imagine, these videos are getting a LOT of hits today. If you get a message saying the video is no longer working, don't believe it - just refresh. :)



House Tour!!






Permalink







58 Comments:

Blogger PhilipAlanPhoto said...

Booyah!!

July 8, 2008 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

I can't believe I'm still awake! LOL
Loving the new HG's!! Anyone else?

Loving Carolyn for getting no sleep just to feed our BB addiction...Hugs hon!

I'm ReporterX..and I am a BIG BROTHER ADDICT (said while shaking from a caffeine high)oh yeah..I am ReporterX and I am addicted to CAFFEINE!!!

LOL
Nite All..(Morning to the sane LOL)

July 8, 2008 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thank you, ReporterX for the WakeUpCall! Thank you, TRD, for the wake up IMs!! Thank you everyone for coming and being with us!

July 8, 2008 at 1:41 AM  
Blogger wakethedeadxx said...

Dan, Jesse, and Steven are sooo hot. GOD. I mean Dan's gonna be a villian right off obviously. But Jesse and Steven can come on my tv whenever they want :DDD.

I can't believe i'm still up, but it was well worth it. I can't wait to dish about BB10! 5 More days!!

July 8, 2008 at 3:03 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

I LOVE the VW room !!!! Coolest BB room ever. The cast looks to be fun. Didn't really have anyone that I instantly had a liking for but I am sure that after the first couple shows I will have a better idea. Thanks for the great job you all do! MUAH.

July 8, 2008 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

OK so I can't watch the vids right now since Early show is on in...4 minutes!? Crap gotta make this fast.

First off, 2 African-Americans, a portuguese lady, an asian-american, 2 older people and the rest being beautiful younguns...good job BB, good job indeed!! Whoops, don't forget the gay :) I am VERY happy with this cast!!

Jerry, once he unloads the Parkinson's wife story(if he chooses too) will have everyone in America in tears and will officially love him. I'm also like Libra. Her outspoken attitude will be a joy to watch. And Jessie makes me drool...'nuff said.

Ollie...oy he'll be give n take. Either I'll hate him or he'll grow on me. 24 year old catholic school teacher, I have a feeling of not liking him.

CRAP! Early show is on. I'll be back after work to officially start the commenting season. Thank ya Carolyn, TRD n RepX, you make my Big Brother world go round!

~ Ryan ~

July 8, 2008 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger piper said...

I jumped out of bed, walked the dogs (I need a fenced in yard!), turned on CBS and then cranked up the computer to BB10Dish.

Thank you Carolyn and reporterx for all the overnight info. Love the videos.

July 8, 2008 at 4:36 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

Darn, the bottom two video's have been pulled!

July 8, 2008 at 5:12 AM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Libra and Jerry all way for me! They are both live about 20 miles from me!

Can't wait Can't wait Can't wait!

~L

July 8, 2008 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

YAAAAAAAAAY!

Just on first sight I knew April and Dan/Brian (the Michigan conservative) looked like trouble.

I'm digging Angie and Ollie. Rennie (feather in the head girl) is giving a Natalie vibe.

July 8, 2008 at 5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg the drama is going to be fantastic.

July 8, 2008 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

After reading the blurbs, I meant Dan looked like trouble. The die-hard BB fan reminds me of Eric. Ollie's giving me a Jameka and Kaysar vibe.

Also, I think I read on Jokers that Steven's a gay cowboy. So if that's true, it should be awesome to hear about.

July 8, 2008 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Duh re: Steven. It says it in his blurb that he's performed in a gay rodeo.

Argh, I'm just getting caffeinated!

July 8, 2008 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

interesting group. One comment that lady does not look like most 53 year olds i know.lol Should be an interesting group this summer.

July 8, 2008 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Watching CBS and Julie asked AG if they could just give the money to Jerry! AG admitted that everybody is going to love Jerry and I think she is right.

July 8, 2008 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok.. i'm up! it's going to be a very caffeiny day...

back in a few with the upload of the early show.

July 8, 2008 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger gennie said...

no time to watch the new videos (gotta get the kid speech class!) but did browse for a minute. So excited for this season... but still to many 20 somethings for my taste.... but it will be good!!! Go JERRY and OLLIE!

July 8, 2008 at 6:07 AM  
Blogger JustBeechy said...

I'm likin Jerry..saw him on a commercial last night...Noone else is really jumpin out YET...

Can't wait for SUNDAY...5 days and counting!!

July 8, 2008 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I love it-thanks Carolyn!=)

July 8, 2008 at 6:29 AM  
Blogger cheley said...

Wow... what a cast!
We should definately get some drama out of these guys!

It looks like I'll like Angie & Jerry for sure... I'll have to watch once they let us b4 I really know though...

I LOVED the house though! The diner kitchen.. those bedrooms.. wow.. it's an awesome house!

C'mon Sunday!!!!

July 8, 2008 at 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting cast of characters this year!!

Brian...yum yum!! Not sure if I'll appreciate the military comments especially where it concerns the army, but hey that's MY issue!! :)
Jessie is a baby OMG they'll chew him up and spit him out!
Ollie and Dan could cause a commotion and I probably won't agree with most of what comes out of their mouths.

Jerry....oh what can you say about JERRY!! I think HE's my fav. And I haven't even been able to see the videos!!

OK, can someone help me, I forgot my blogger identity, is there a different place for help??

5 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!

JB

July 8, 2008 at 7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new house. Love the HGS!

Can't wait for the show to start!

Bring Carolyn so strong cuban coffee this morning.

Love ya GF!

July 8, 2008 at 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No love for the brunette-loving straight men?? Haha, no crushes for me this year I suppose :).

Interesting cast. Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

July 8, 2008 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

MAD LOVE FOR ALEX!!

July 8, 2008 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

ok kids.. leave love, your thoughts, your feelings about the hgs... i'll be back to publish in a while :)

gotta go visit my 90 year old auntie.

July 8, 2008 at 7:40 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Love the house! Brian (the ex AF) is a hometown boy. Elk Grove is just south of Sacramento.

This cast should definitely be interesting.

July 8, 2008 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

jerry, ollie, and steven stand out to me. not sure why. they just seemed to catch my eye.!
and michelle...amber anyone?!?! i already don't like her. haha! now watch, she'll turn out to be a favorite of mine.

July 8, 2008 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU always always always get it first -- AND RIGHT!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO

I think feeds will be AWESOME this season!! Love it that they are complete strangers --

Kudo's to the dishgals once again!

July 8, 2008 at 8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA.. Thanks, Carolyn!!! :)

July 8, 2008 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

I am not sure if I am feeling the houseguest yet (this take at least a week for me) but I can say the house rocks. I love the 80's room and the kitchen......

July 8, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The house tour video is not working.

July 8, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

aww I like Jerry!!!! and Keesha is gorgeous, I like her too.

Thanks for all you do Carolyn. You make all of the BB lovers lives a lot easier. We just have to come to one place!

You are awesome and I CANT WAIT FOR SUNDAY!!!!!!

July 8, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Sarah, I thought the same thing about Michelle/Amber. Geez, I don't want deduct favorability pts from the gal by hair proxy!

Geez, is it just me or does anyone wish they'd stay this pristine and virginal throughout the entire season. Without their words and lies to tarnish 'em in our eyes.... Baaaaaaaah whatev's bring on it, BB!

July 8, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

loving the new house. it looks like fun. can not wait for the new season to begin!!!!

July 8, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger KJB said...

Yeah! I can't wait. So far my favorites are Renny (I live across Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans) and Angie. But of course that will probably all change my Sunday night.

July 8, 2008 at 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm alreday not liking Dan, First one out the door!!!
Hey Carolyn, I hope you got a new coffe pot because i see a lot of blogging this year!!
Peace and Blessings my friend..

July 8, 2008 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger DOM'S MOM said...

I can not wait !! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! Carolyn you are so awesome.

July 8, 2008 at 11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm liking Remmy so far, but we'll see.

-Shelly

July 8, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe Renny is 53! She is gorgeous! I really don't think I'm going to like Michelle..or Dan for that matter. Of course, I love Jerry already. I was thinking he may be uptight but if he's seen all the previous seasons he knows what he's in for....lol. I wonder what his strategy is...I also think April is going to have some major problems having OCD going into the bb house...I just can't wait!! I'm so excited! Oh and when Julie showed the hoh tub all I could picture was Crazy James and his um "gift".....lol

July 8, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Biskit said...

THE BISKIT IS BACK!!

Already have my "first impression" favorites.
On the ladies side would definitely be Michelle (RAWR!!) and Angie.
On the guys side, Memphis (gotta root for a guy who lived 2 hours from me) and of COURSE....JERRY!!


Now as far as the "dislike factor", and as this comes as NO SURPRISE to some...Libra, April, and VERY surprisingly Dan.

And you know, Alison is not bad to gawk at either...gotta love the hair, am I wrong for that??? HAHAHA!

July 8, 2008 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Woo Hoo Let the season begin!!

I'm hoping Jerry makes it at least far enough. I'm really rooting for him!
I'm already disliking the strict religious folks... Have they not watched this show or are they trying to prove something??
The OCD chick (sorry it will take me a few episodes to figure out who is who) I think she would be smart NOT to brag in the house that she is OCD!!! That would be a great way to tick her off on purpose!

Carolyn I have to thank you for everything you do! You and your crew do such a nice job that when my hubby requested to get rid of the HBO I told him go ahead because I found a great site that keeps me up to date! So THANK YOU!!

July 8, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger ☺Will said...

i found jessie's myspace http://www.myspace.com/jgodderz

July 8, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Biskit doesn't like Dan and I don't like Dan...hmmm...either I'm on drugs or Biskit's on drugs cause I don't think I ever agreed with that man on HG choice! Glad to see ya bak biskit! Ahh, 5 more days!

~ Ryan ~

July 8, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! i absolutely LOVE the kitchen!!!! my room is decorated like a 50's diner! LOVE the whole house!! I cant wait for this season!!!

Alex

July 8, 2008 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Woohoo!!! Figured out my log in stuff...phew just in time!!!

Did anyone get pics of the house tour?? I'm not able to view due to my area!!! Don't know why they can't just open this up to everyone......

Looking forward to a great season. And the blogs...so THANKS in advance to all that are involved!!

BTW-TRD, if I were to get to California to get married, how much would it cost to hire you for pics? And where do you travel to??

July 8, 2008 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

FINALLY!! I found a link to the house tour that worked for me....WAY COOL!!!

When does Housecalls start does anyone know?

July 8, 2008 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Nick J's biggest fan said...

I love April and Michelle!
And you can't NOT love Jerry!

Hate Dan and Libra! They can stuff it!

It's crazy cause when you first see the list you're like...
Backstabber...
Whore...
Psycho...
And look there's Shelia!

But I love Shelia! She amazing!

July 8, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I printed out the webpage before work to read on my lunchhour. I've been chompin' at the bit all day wanting to get home and watch the videos!! LOL
Standouts for me are Jerry for sure, love him, and Keesha, adorable! But I love almost all of these HG's!! And I love this house too!!
Thanks a bunch Carolyn & crew!! Ya'll are the BEST!

July 8, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger girlegrl7 said...

cant wait
cant wait
cant wait!!!!

=]

July 8, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

i don't think jerry should really come on the show. yeah it doesn't have to be a really young cast, but a 75 year-old is too old for the big brother house. i pray he's evicted early on. i am not so big on ollie, his "anti-gay" attitude will get on my nerves fast. i don't like jessie, b/c i think body builder bodies are disgusting. everyone else is okay from what i can tell.

July 8, 2008 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Thanks again to Carolyn for getting all this info on the new HG. I am so psyched to see how this lot mixes together. As always there is bound to be some friction. YAY! That's the best part. As for who I like...Steven, Jerry, and Renny so far. Everyone else seems too pretty. I can't believe Renny is really 53?!!


Brian a.k.a. indigoprince

July 8, 2008 at 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT! Another HB kid!! First Daniele, now this guy! How come I never see them around town I do not know but wooo GO HB KIDS GO!!

-Vicky

July 8, 2008 at 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHH!!!! I am so excited!! I cannot wait until Sunday!!! Let's go!!

July 9, 2008 at 4:49 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

SO EXCITING! I am already getting way too excited!

THREE Texans? Maybe I'll run into more HG's this season! :)

July 9, 2008 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger MB said...

This will be a good season... =]

July 9, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm just now getting to watch the videos... When you watch the interview with Brian, tell me this.. Who is the "other Brian" that Diane refers to???

July 9, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Which one do you think is the gay one?

July 12, 2008 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

But which one is the gay one?

July 12, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below