;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 12, 2008

1 More Day 'til Big Brother 10! A Pitch & A Top 10 List

OMG OMG OMG!

How psyched are we?!

One more day 'til Big Brother 10...

Hard to believe - so soon after 9 - but here it is! Summer and Big Brother, Together Again... just as nature intended. ;)

Just wanted to remind you that today is the last day to take advantage of the Early Bird Special prices for the Live Feeds. The deal this year is 10% off, which translates to 2 weeks free, then 12.99/month, instead of 14.99/month.

We'd appreciate it ever so much if you'd use the links here on bbdish (there are tons, starting right at the top of the blog) to get to real & sign up... Oh look, here's another one:



Watch Big Brother 24/7

The bonus from your signups is how we keep the blog going all season long.

Every site (including CBS) is offering the same deal and all the links lead to the same feeds... It's just about supporting the site you dig the most...

We really hope that's bbdish! ;)

Either way, we'll be blogging our fingers to the bone for ya all season long.

ONE MORE DAY!!!!

For those of you who've never gotten the feeds before, you truly don't know what you're missing! And with the 2 week free trial, don't ya think it's high time you found out?!

So.. without further ado... a little Top 10 List.

Top 10 Reasons to Get the Big Brother Live Feeds

(cue Top 10 music)
(we can do that, right? I mean, it is a CBS show, after all)

10. Half (or all) nekkid hot, crazy people all summer long.

9. You will personally witness up to 13 complete meltdowns.

8. It's too hot to move outside!! AC rules.

7. Lying, Backstabbing and Manipulation - Now that's what summer's all about. ;)

6. You wouldn't vote for president based on edited soundbites or downright lying emails, how can you decide which HG truly rocks your socks based on less than 5% of the info?!

5. Big Brother 10 - It's just a nice round number.

4. Where else you gonna see a 75 year old retired US Marine, a gay rodeo rider, a preachers kid and a Hooters girl all living under one roof? Almost sounds like a sitcom.

3. 10 free music downloads a month & a free game, in addition to the feeds?!? They're practically paying you to watch.

2. Simply put, the live feeds rock.

1. Less than 50 cents a day vs. 4.25 a tank?! Have mercy. Talk about a no brainer!

What's your top 10? Or 5 or 3? I can't wait to see it in the comment section! :)

We're Baaa-aaack! :)

Have a great day today, then kiss your loved ones goodbye for the summer.






Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger David B. said...

This my last comment until sometime Monday. I lok forward to catching up on the start of all I will miss Sunday night till I get back home!!!

July 12, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Have a great gig, David :)

July 12, 2008 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

Thanks :) I am sure I'll get some photos!!

July 12, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Jamlinrich said...

I just wanted to say that I bought the feeds for BB8 and then cancelled them afterwards. Then I bought them for BB9 and kept them in order to give it a real (no pun intended) shot. I found that I really enjoyed the interiews, sitcoms, movies, comedians and music. Not to mention it seems like there was always some exclusive on.

Then, if I got lonely for BB, I could watch the Season 9 rewind and boy did I miss some great stuff the first go round.

I am a commitment-phobe when it comes to these kinds of things but for what it's worth, I think it's totally worth it.

Thank you, Carolyn. You do such a great job and thanks to your updates I was also able to watch
BB7 Allstars on itunes which gave me a whole new perspective on the game.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

July 12, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Jamlinrich! :)

You're one of the few people I know now who takes full advantage of everything real has to offer...

Even moreso than me!

It's gonna be a great season! :)

July 12, 2008 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey carolyn, i lovee bbdish. i've been a fan since last season..don't know why i didnt find you before! i ordered the feeds through your site today!

July 12, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

yayyyyy!! Thanks very much, Ernie! :)


Everyone... i'm heading out to my best friend's baby shower :) I'll be back later.

July 12, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this website during bb9 and became addicted! So this season I decided to do the live feeds and of course got them from your site! Thank you Carolyn for all you do and I can't wait till tomorrow night!!!

July 12, 2008 at 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the reminder!!! I just signed up for the live feeds. I can't wait for the show to start. Thanks for all you do to keep us informed of all new happenings!!! You guys rock!!!

July 12, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this clip from inside the house already!! It is pretty funny. Especially Jerry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKboEkYXW7A

July 12, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock Carolyn! I've watched BB since season one but I had no idea what I was missing until I found your site and ordered the feeds (via your link) last season! I'm so excited for BB10! Can't wait to spend the rest of the summer watching the feeds and reading your updates! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to keeping the rest of us addicts updated!

July 12, 2008 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

Hi Carolyn! I just ordered the feeds from here a little bit ago, I was trying to refrain, but you talked me into it! I haven't had them since season 7, and I guess I'll be glued to the computer again this time!

July 12, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Hey Carolyn!

You have probably already had a million people send you this. First video of the HGs in the House!!!! I don't remember CBS relea1sing anything like this last year?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKboEkYXW7A&eurl=http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=9303462

July 12, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK so I am still ahving trouble getting this to work...Ughhh I signed on the real player and superpass...I clicked on the launch pads on teh side of this site and Nada.....What am I doing wrongggg Im going crazyyyy..

July 12, 2008 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And on the main real player screen, on the bottom it says connection..... scrolling along the bottom....Pleaseee Helppppp

July 12, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the feeds just for the fact that it is like watching a social experiment live right before your eyes.

Carolyn... you rock, this site is truly the best update site on the web! Thank you for it!

Woooo Hooooo for Big Brother 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so freakin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 12, 2008 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lisanyc - i'm so sorry hon.. i've been out at my best friend's baby shower all day.. i'm back now... here for the duration.

i've kissed everyone goodbye.

i'm all yours :)

July 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Judy in NJ said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeee 24 hours!!!

All set to record!!! Locked and loaded!!!

Hope you all have had a great vacation...

This will be my first FULL season... got hooked mid way through 8, and didnt find DISH or live feeds til second or third week of 9!!!

I'm so "frikken" excited!!!

See you all tomorrow night

Carolyn, thanks in advance for spending the next 3 months with us and for everything you do

Judy in NJ

July 12, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Signed up yesterday and I've sent your main page (URL) to my daughters so they can click on your earlybird link as well. Counting the minutes!!!

Hope your shower went well...and best wishes to your friend; it's such a special time for her!

July 12, 2008 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Hello everyone!

I'm back and I gots me the feeds this season from my favorite BB website EVER! Right here! The dish rules and I'm looking forward to every moment of it!

July 12, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Judy - Thank you for spending the next 3 months with *us*!

Izzy - thank you so much!!

July 12, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GenieSea Smooch!

garfildkc Welcome Back! :) I'm glad you found us too! Thanks so much!

Sarah Yayy! :) Thank you! We can't wait either!

Wendi Thank you!! Thankfully ReporterX was on the lookout too... while I was at the baby shower :)

Dani Yessss! Welcome back to the madness! :) Thank you!

Katie You're such a sweetie! Thank you. :)

Lauren - Yup. But thank you for thinking of us too!

LindsayLuvsBB You're so right... It *is* a social experiment! :) Thanks for being part of ours too! ;)

July 12, 2008 at 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome job again video...I know thats all I keep saying but.....Awesome job

July 12, 2008 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Belle said...

Good Morning Everyone! Super excited here, finally the day has come...woooohoooooooo.

July 13, 2008 at 6:31 AM  
Blogger Harland Crom said...

I think the diversity will make it challenging for all players to make it to the finale. Speaking of which, anyone playing the last 2 game this season?

http://www.last2left.com/whatsinplay/big-brother-10

July 14, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below