;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Brother 10: The First Overnight Report

Good morning, Big Brother lovers. Happy Monday! What a first night it was in the BB10 house! Game on.

As I begin to write this, we have sleeping HGs on all 4 feeds, and I'm sincerely hoping they stay that way for the next couple hours while I get the overnight together. In the excitement of last night, I didn't manage to actually fall asleep til about 4am, then some random person decided to crank call me, and I was up again til 5:30am. Caffeine, do your thing. Please.

I'll be putting up the overnight section by section. Please check back around 7:30am BBT for the first installment, within this post.

Happy first full day of BB10 feeds, folks! :) While I'm getting it together, please enjoy TRD's "Jerry's Geriatrics."



Click here to see Part 2.

OK.. now to work on the overnight!

***The Overnight Report is now complete.

10:36pm BBT
Why Brian's the ReNom:
Jerry & Dan
Bathroom
Jerry: He's tellin' me who we need to do n sh*t, and I'm goin' along with it.
Dan: Well, you know you had me as a vote.
Jerry: No, I did not.
Dan: Oh, you didn't?
Jerry: I knew that we'd have you as a vote in that situation, but I didn't know he had another agreement with you.
Dan: Oh.. ok.
Jerry: I thought it was strictly him n me. OK?
Dan: Oh, I understand.
Jerry: And that was done the 1st day.
    ***When Jerry says this, I get visions of him doing a DR session along the lines of 'this is what happens to traitors... Brian's bein' court martialed inside the Big Brother house!'
Dan: No, I understand, Jerry.
Jerry: So, in that sense, we all became at risk, because we were all trying to be something with him, ya know?


CUT TO:
11:20pm BBT
Kitchen Area, then Bathroom
Multiple HGs
Brian calls Jerry a Liar.

Brian's angry about Jerry repeating the same story to everyone, and he lets them know it.




CUT TO:
12:01am BBT
Dining Table
All HGs
HGs Toast the End of their First night on BBAD & the End of Slop

BB didn't let them drink till BBAD was over... seconds over. Then the alcohol flowed, as much as it ever actually flows in the house.


CUT TO:
12:35am BBT
Brian, Steven & Dan
Game & Smack Talk!

Steven: I'm tellin' you right now, I'm winnin' HoH and 2 of those 3 m-f'er are goin' up.
Dan: Hey, dude, whenever we talk game, I'm under the assumption it's not gonna leave me n you, y'know what I'm sayin'?
Steven:(to Brian) Even when you were. controlling the house...
Dan: "Controlling."
Steven: Cuz that colored girl aint controllin' nothin. She has me so mad right now. She is like full on herself with power.
    ***"That colored girl?? Steven?! Come on now... Really???
Dan: Why? Did she do anything?
Steven: Well, I mean, everything that everybody does, she's like, 'don't do it that way, do it this way,' and what it is is that she has a controlling personality 5that she's been subduing.. she's been keeping at bay. And then today, she made a big power move, and she thinks that she is rulin' the house, and now that everything that everybody does, she's like correcting them...
Brian: How does Keesha feel about all that?
Dan: She's had a drink now, and she said that's all it takes... She's about to go off on her in the kitchen.
Brian: Libra's trying to ration everyone's drinks.
Steven: I haven't said I really want anyone out, but I can't wait to get her out. I can't deal with people who wanna control every move you make.
Brian: Everyone's on their high horse today. They feel like they got the evil guy out. I just didn't need to hear, while I'm in the bathroom, the four of them... Jerry was driving me insane... Rationalizing every move he made, telling them he swore on Semper Fi. I would rather be like, we'r getting you out cuz you tried to pull some sh*t, not trying to morally rationalize it. And then Ollie's making a thing about his word outside is different than his word in here.
Dan: Yeah, I thought I could trust him too...


CUT TO:
1:19am BBT
Libra & Angie, then Michelle & Jessie
Sharing personal Info... Getting to Know Eachother

Libra and Angie talk about the decision to come in the house. Michelle & Jessie talk about his personal relationships.


CUT TO:
1:31am BBT
Jerry, Angie & Libra
Backyard
Jerry talking about his wife and how he wont put her in a nursing home... She's been his best friend forever, and he will take care of her as long as possible. THere are tears all around.



CUT TO:
2:51am BBT
April & Ollie (about a minute in)
Snuggling & Kissing in Bed

Ollie: It took us 6 days to get our first kiss.
April: That's pretty good...

They tell each other how much they like each other, kiss a little more, then April moves on to trashing Keesha because of her teeth...

Houston, we have a showmance.

CUT TO:
3:32am BBT
Dan & Brian
Dan & Brian Break down the game...

Brian's talking about how he may try to stay. Dan says he can get Steven, Keesha and Michelle. Brian thinks Angie will fall in, if that's the case... They also discuss Ollie and his part in Brian being the ReNom. They believe Ollie had a huge part in it, and that Ollie outed their alliance to the women and made his choice to be with them instead.

Brian's choice of voice to mimic some of the HGs is way beyond offensive. Way.


This concludes the 1st Overnight Report of the BB10 Season!

As of 8:20am BBT, the HGs are all sleeping. I'll open a new post as soon as that changes.






Permalink







58 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

Oh Carolyn,

I was so hoping I could kick the addiction this summer. But it's just too powerful. Give me a hit, girl!

July 14, 2008 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning Carolyn!! I hope you got some sleep this morning!

I already feel at a loss w/o my BBAD, but I'm hoping you'll soon make up for that!

Thanks for all the great work you and your crew do!!

July 14, 2008 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I'm here!!!! I haven't posted in weeks Carolyn, but please know that I was appreciating what you do from afar ;-)

I'm so excited about the new season...We are all going to have so much fun together!!

July 14, 2008 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mmmmm :)

Good morning, Jane, Melanie, Lulu!! :) Coffeeeeeee...

I'm so happy you're here! You, ladies... not the coffee.

July 14, 2008 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Patchouli Paige said...

Good Morning Carolyn! Hope that caffeine starts working! Hopefully you will give yourself a chance for a nice nap before the house guests get active again!

Not that I wouldn't mind an early morning gospel/gossip like Josh last season<3

Excellent job on coverage last night, you deserve many praises!

July 14, 2008 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning All!! Carolyn, wow, you are already starting all nighters just about and it is the first night! Swear, I wasn't the crank caller :), it too early my time. Puppy doesn't get me up till about 4, which is late for you all.

Boy, was it busy in the house last night. Feel old trying to keep up with all the conversations. Guess that is why I need you to help decipher what was going on Carolyn ;). Thanks!

July 14, 2008 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger DMeisterJ said...

Can't wait for the first overnight report of the season, though I got to see some of it last night, as I now have a subscription to Showtime, I got to see BBAD. I had no idea what I was missing until last night. I'll be watching BBAD all season now, and who knows, I may just buy the feeds (from the thousands of links you supply us with Carolyn) :P

July 14, 2008 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Morning Sweetie. Now that I see you my morning is complete. The sun is rising and the clouds have blown away with your smiling face. The world is at peace, at least for me now that I have the Dishchick and BB. Hopefully you will be able to get a cat nap before the HG wake up.

And ReporterX, I haven't forgotten about you. The clips are great. You captured the essence of the evening.

I bow before the great and mighty DishChick Carolyn and ReporterX.

July 14, 2008 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hi Jane. I've missed seeing that cute little nose. So glad to hear from you again.

July 14, 2008 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Good morning!

I'm watching BBAD right now...since I fell asleep just before it started last night.

Life is good!

July 14, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"We got the hotties!" - HAHAHAHA! Jerry's so trying to fit in with the younger crowd. Gotta love him for tryin'. :-)

-Shelly

July 14, 2008 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn and all, I am missing my BBAD to melanie, I went threw withdrawls last night. So I am here to rely on Carolyn since I am unable to get the feeds this season. Oh I am so excited for this season. I am already ready to see renny go on wensday I just hope Brian can dig himself out of his hole. Ok caffine time.

July 14, 2008 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger jane said...

Jerry is going to so kill in the ratings. BB is going to have to make sure he sticks around a long time. Did you all catch when Renny asked him if he was in WWII and he said WWI (smart ass). It was Korea. He's 72, not 92 - or for that matter 129.

They really should do a Golden BB, all wise, hard lived, and horny senior citizens. Old enough to play smart and just not give a damn what anyone thinks. Then we got a show!

July 14, 2008 at 7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ladies room for a man in this fest? hey all, sorry to hear about your night carolyn, arent u housesitting?

I also meant to ask did u try out the coffee with chicory?

ps jane you cant go anywhere we need a lawyer dont you know ;)

July 14, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey all! My favorites are Steven, Keesha, and Angie!! My least are Renny, Ollie and Dan.

July 14, 2008 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I have had no computer all weekend. I have missed out on so much. Uggg. Amen I can catch up here!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

July 14, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger StaceeNichole said...

Good Morning!

Did Jerry win PoV? I heard that Memphis did. I thought I heard on BBAD someone say that Memphis won the car and now PoV. I could be wrong... Anyone know for sure?

July 14, 2008 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger pcgchi said...

Thank for everything you do.

Like last season, can you put everyones pics with their names on the right column? I am confused by who is talking.

July 14, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger pcgchi said...

Thank you for what you are doing...great job.

Can you place all the pictures with their names in the right column like BB9? I do not know the HG's well enough to follow the overnight report.

July 14, 2008 at 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning carolyn...I can't wait for this to move ..I am so excited I have been all out of sorts ...
mare in ny

July 14, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning everyone! Thanks again Carolyn for your reliable updates to cure my fix this summer!! :)

I have a question about one of the clips on the overnight report I was wondering if any of you may know something about. In the 4th clip where Steven, Keesha, Dan, & Brian are getting to know each other, Steven talks about coming out and how his parents reacted. Then Keesha says that her parents didn't take it well and she doesn't speak to them now. So does that mean she's a lesbian? Just wondering if anyone knows whats going on there!
Thanks!!

July 14, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Patchouli Paige said...

I do not like Keesha in the 11:48 clip. I feel that she is finishing Steven's sentences like she knows what he is going to say and how he feels. And she talks about how her parents reacted to some situation as if she was gay, when she is far from it. Then she talks about people who fake bisexual relationships just to attract boys, yet seems she is faking an understanding to gain a friendship with a gay boy. I just don't see how she fits in the conversation, she ruins the purity of Steven's statements in my opinion.

July 14, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job last night. Keep up with everything I have to be at work at 12:30 Texas time. So I will need to read all the stuff that happen today when I get home tonight at 9 something. Happy First Full Day of Feeds.

July 14, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Lisa NYC!! said...

Good Morn everyone!! So I tried to keep my eyes open last night and watch bbad. I did for a while. I still love Steven! Angie is really cool. Jerry is growing on me. Dont like Rennyyy Pleaseee send her home she is soo annoying.. Run like a gay person...Ughh I wanted to smack her!! Libra might be too conrtolling for my liking but we shall see....All I have to say is

WAKEEE UPP already!!

Got my feeds up at work now so I am readyyyy.....

July 14, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Charlie, always room for you here....:)!!!

Jane, loved the comment from Reny to Jerry, my Dad watched with me. He is 76, and I thought he was going to fall out of his wheelchair laughing!!

She is a character, got to admit that and she does add something to the cast there....just not sure yet what.

July 14, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger Lilbets said...

Good morning Carolyn and everyone! Sorry to hear you got a crank call. That sucks! I'm awake...barely! Think I'll be taking a nap myself. I'm on vacation thru Wed. YAY!

I finally signed up on Blogger so I've got a "B" and a pic! LOL

Thanks for the morning report...I love this cast! My favorites right now are Brian (he's HOT) and Angie (she's HOT too). I like the way they interact with each other so I hope Brian stays put! I wasn't sure I would like Dan, but I do like his loyalty to Brian. Keesha is adorable and reminds me a bit of Dani BB8. Steven seems very sweet, but I had missed the 'colored girl' comment. Wow! Libra is gonna be a trouble starter I think. We all love trouble! ;)

TRD's first videos are great! Jerry's Geriatric's cracked me up! LOL

Happy BB'ing everyone!

Btw...adorable dogs Jane & Alice! I love dogs!

July 14, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! So much happening already! Thanks for the thorough update!

July 14, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Patchouli Paige said...

Woah-ho! I guess Ollie wasn't joking when he said he wanted to make up for lost time. But he was when he told his mom he wouldn't embarrass the family name on national television during the first episode. haha!

He's supposed to be the goody goody! If this is what the recently-lost-his-virginity, non-smoker, non-drinker does in 6 days, we a possibly have an even more x-rated season than season 9 ahead of us.

I don't want to speak too soon, Ollie could have capped out on us already.

I usually hate early showmances (like matt and nat.. if thats what you want to call it..). Yet, I am not struggling in my like for April, I just LOVE her! :D

July 14, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Absolutly loved brians mimicing, it was fantastic, oh I want him to stay another couple weeks

July 14, 2008 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow -- not even Jerry or Renny are up? I always thought the older you get the earlier you wake up...they musta really partied hard last night :)

I HOPE BRIAN GETS HIMSELF OUT OF THE HOLE...I WANNA STARE AT THIS PRETTY FACE A LITTLE LONGERRRRR :)

Lisa :)

July 14, 2008 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ahhhh :)

Please lettem sleep 30 minutes or so more. :) lol.

Good Morning Everyone! :)

July 14, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

Good morning!

I hate crank callers. So rude.
Hopefully the caffeine god will smile on you.

July 14, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

"That colored girl" - Steven

Done with him...already. Also, Brian's impersonation of Libra was way over the top. She does not talk like a "ghetto bird".

Overall, great cast.

Oh and to those asking about Keesha's comments... I think she was telling Steven's story since he is not allowed to talk about it.

July 14, 2008 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Patchouli Paige said...

Dan: we can all get girls and (...) SADDLE UP! (?)

I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes my least favorite house guest in the history of house guests.

I'm so interested to find out what Ollie said these first 5 days we missed. Sadly, all I will know is how CBS cuts it.

Brian imitating his stereotypical black man and gay man is absolutely horrid. I can't believe it, breaking out with such disrespect, and way to do it 6 days into the show when you are on the block.

Honestly, he picked the right person to talk like that with, because Dan eats those kind of derogatory comments for breakfast.

Moral of the story:
Big macho chauvinist egos + premature alliances= being evicted from big brother by the wise 75 year old!

July 14, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

:( I can't get my vids to play...any suggestions? they were fine last night and my real player is fine.

July 14, 2008 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

rhonda - yep.. close your browser, then reopen it. i have the same problem.

lemme know if that works for ya. :)

July 14, 2008 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Wow.. They've only been together for what 6 days or so and they're already all up in bed kissing... So much for the not embaressing your family!
Now I'm interested to see where this goes though!! LOL

July 14, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Help!! I can't view the videos. It gets two seconds in and then stops, there is also no sound. I uninstalled and reinstalled flash player but it's still doing the same thing. Does anyone know what's wrong or what I can do?

~Nell

July 14, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Posting a couple of times in season past I have decided to try and post as much as I can this season. I started out liking: Brian, Memphis, April, Jerry and their might have been some more. I don't like Brian anymore and Dan because back in 8 I hated how people did an alliance the first week and Brian and Dan did it. Ollie and Jerry I think I can forgive. I don't have the feeds but from watching the show last there seems something like able about Memphis. April happens to be from Arizona where I am so w00t to her. As for Jerry we all love him.

July 14, 2008 at 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey carolyn have the same vid problem. i closed and reopened firefox but ut still only runs the first 2 seconds of the clip

July 14, 2008 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

hmm.. ok.. i just altered the blog so only one day shows on the main page, instead of 2 days.. can you refresh and tell me if that helps?

the 2 seconds thing is definitely a firefox issue. happens to me all the time. i used to think i had to clear cache, reboot, etc every time, but recently learned that closing and re-opening worked for me.

July 14, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how Ollie said to his parents, "Don't worry mom and dad I wont embarress the family" Yet he is makinging out with the OCD blonde bombshell that had everyone touch her boobs. LOL Ollie and APril showmance #1 will we have second?

July 14, 2008 at 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your interventions were successful thanks vids working on firefox 4 moi

July 14, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Nope, didn't work closing browser. Oh well, something, seems all are having problem.

Now, I had hope for Brian, but hope is dashing. He is from SF, should be alot less 'judgemental'. I am disappointed! His mimicking was just not right. Also, agree with the comments about Ollie. His claiming 'no drinking, swearing, smoking'...guess the sex part was definitely not in there ;) Just don't want to see him become hypocritical...not another like last season, please.

July 14, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back in business! Thanks Carolyn! I'm new to your page as of last season and I must say my husband "loves" it.
~Nell

July 14, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good day Carolyn,

I've got my coffee in my BBDish mug and I'm ready to go.

WOW the preachers son didn't waste any time getting the first kiss of the season. Oh boy!

Let the craziness of BB10 begin.

oxoxo

July 14, 2008 at 9:13 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm glad it worked for you, charlie.

Rhonda - how bout trying IE?

July 14, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Moni said...

Good Morning Carolyn!

I completely forgot about BBAD. How could I?

Still trying to get all the names together. No favorites yet, but Renny has GOT to go!

July 14, 2008 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

SCREAM! I wasn't logged in and wrote one of my books. I had copied it but then copied over it again before re-posting.

I need a refresher course in Comments 101.

more later.

:~(

July 14, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:) Morning report is underway...

July 14, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My instincts were right about Dan and Brian. Those 2 need to go. Renny is annoying, but will bring a little color to the house.

July 14, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to sound stupid but what does BBAD mean? I assume it's Big Brother ..?

July 14, 2008 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks so much for the summaries! Definitely getting a good intro to the HGs...Jerry's interesting, have to see what happens with him

July 14, 2008 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual the best overnight report on the net!

Thanks GF!
Strong cuban coffee going your way.

July 14, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

DebInNY Thanks hon :)

July 14, 2008 at 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, i must have missed something between last night and this am. How long are they actually in the house now? How did Brian end up on the block.

July 14, 2008 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger chachi said...

Is anyone else having trouble hearing the clips? I have tried several times and can't get them to work.

Thanks again Carolyn for all your hard work.

July 14, 2008 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so far i dont too much care for this cast. i completley done with dan, steven and brian. this cast is boring

July 15, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below