;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Overnight Report for Wednesday, July 16th 2008

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Live Show Day! Who's it gonna be tonight? Who will wear the 1st out medal of distinction? ;) How about HoH? And audience participation?!

While I'm getting the Overnight together, please enjoy another treat from C=Venus. This time, Libra's the star of the show. ;)



The Overnight will be going up in sections within this post, right below here.

But First...
The Doofus Quote of the Night Award goes to.... Jessie!

Brian and Jessie are talking about how gorgeous Julie Chen is, when Jessie says, "She's married to some producer or somebody. I think he's a director. He's a nobody though. That's why she kept her last name."

Oooh, Jessie, Jessie, Jessie... Would you like a little help extracting the foot from your mouth? It's gotta be lodged in there pretty deep.



10:05pm BBT
Jessie & Memphis
Kitchen
Target: Steven

Memphis and Jessie agree that Steven needs to be their next target, and after that, they need to start working with the girls.

CUT TO:
10:29pm BBT
Jessie, Jerry & Keesha

Jessie and Jerry are talking about Memphis still being a threat. Jerry goes off and Keesha whispers to Jessie, asking if he wants Brian to stay. Jessie responds in the negative. Keesha talks to Jessie about Brian and Angie in code & whispers... Also, Michelle injured her foot in the yard, and Jerry and Dan are doing first aid on her.

And now, the moment you've been waiting for...

CUT TO:
11:12pm BBT
GIRL FIGHT
April & Keesha
Michelle, Ollie, Jessie, Jerry, Angie...

April believes Keesha has flipped to Brian's side, and Keesha confronts her for talking about her behind her back.

Keesha: Every time I walk out of the f'in room, she's talkin' sh*t about me... Keep her away from me.

CUT TO:
11:19pm BBT
April & Keesha
April Crying to Libra

April's worried she might get kicked off the show for threatening Keesha.

April: What if I get kicked off tv for threatening her?
Libra: You wont. They'll just talk to you. You didn't threaten her with violence, did you?
April: Yeah.. I was like, let's f'in go! I swear.
Libra: Just calm down...
April: And I was running, dude... Michelle was right there.
Libra: And did Michelle say anything?
April: Yeah, she stood behind me the whole time. She said, "we got us, we got us, we got us."
Libra: What did Renny say?
April: Renny was sitting by that little b*tch.
Libra: Steven worked it.
April: I know.
Libra: Kudos to Steven...
April: Kudos for embarrassing me on national tv. I was just sticking up for you.

Libra: They trumped us. They got Keesha.
April: And Jerry.
Libra: So it's Keesha, Jerry, Angie, Steven, Dan.
April: And Renny.
Libra: Renny can't vote, honey. It's gonna be 5-6. Just take a deep breath.

April's really upset. It seems she's calmed down, then full blown tears again.


CUT TO:
11:21pm BBT
BACKYARD
Keesha's Fight Follow-up
Keesha, Ollie, Angie, Steven, Jessie (?), Michelle, Dan, Memphis...

Ollie: Please don't look at me. I had nothing to do with it. I don't get, like, to the point, what's to be talked about right now?
Angie: Well apparently, I'm still trying to keep Brian to stay in the house. So that's the paranoia that's going on.
Ollie: It's ridiculous.
Dan: Wait, wait. Are you saying you're not gonna... Are you saying you're gonna vote for Brian to stay in the house. Thumbs up? Heads up 7 up?
Steven: Well, it's a private vote... I'm just sayin'
Keesha: Then she tells me, f'in go in the room cuz Libra's in there... like they're gonna jump me?
Michelle: No, she wanted you to talk to Libra, cuz she's crying in the room right now.
Keesha: Why?
Michelle: I don't know. Maybe she wanted you to be there, cuz you're the closest person to Libra right now.
Keesha: (squeaky) No. That's not it! They f'in get together, and they wanna jump my ass about something.
Michelle: I don't really think they were gonna jump you.
Keesha: Well you haven't been there for the last ones...
Ollie: I don't get it. I'm confused more than everybody.
Angie: Everybody needs to just chill out. Honestly, when it comes down to it...
Keesha: When it comes down to it, they think I'm a f'in idiot.
Angie: Even though the plans are in place, there's a couple people causing drama, and I'm tired of it. I'm sick of it. All I want right now is some peace and quiet... just do what we've gotta do.

CUT TO:
11:30pm BBT
Keesha, Renny, Michelle
then Libra, April & Ollie
Drama Around the House

Renny: Let's go in here. Don't let anybody see you goin' in. You alright?
Keesha: Yeah. Thank you so much for calming me down. I can't stand her.
Renny: They think you're turning on me. Is that what it is?
Keesha: yeah.. because I talked to f'ing Angie... (April) is the most conceioted little b*tch I've ever met in my life... and I've got Libra on my ass all the time. No matte what I've done, she's done more... It's like... Oh Libra's in there crying. Why?! F Libra.
Renny: Listen, you know I've gotta lay low.
Keesha: I know. You did great.
Renny: So she was lyin'?
Keesha: No.. I think she's still voting for you to stay. (whispering) Numbers.. Numbers. I like Angie, y'know.
Renny: I know. But you can't tell Angie what's goin on with this.
Keesha: I know. They just totally underestimate me. I can't let April win HoH.
Renny: These guys are loving this.
Keesha: I think they're worried...
Renny: It's nice to talk to someone who has nothing to do with all of this...

Michelle enters the conversation, and Keesha gets riled up again... It's personal now. They reconfirm their relationship with each other. Keesha's still completely steamed at April and saying April needs constant reassurance.

Near the end of this exchange, the feed flips to Libra, Ollie and April... April's still in tears, and wants Ollie to understand that she's just a loyal person. Libra heads out with the intention of letting the others know she was not in there crying.


CUT TO:
11:42pm BBT
Spa Room
Renny, Michelle, Keesha & Libra - with Steven Eavesdropping outside the door.
then Keesha & Libra private.

Keesha's still very riled up, and Libra does her best to calm her down.

CUT TO:
11:50pm BBT
Keesha & Libra
SPA ROOM
Calm...

Keesha tells Libra that April was completely ready to turn on her, Libra, in an instant. Keesha tells Libra her alliance is to her - that she's the only person she really trusts.

CUT TO:
12:23am BBT
BACKYARD
Jerry, Libra, Jessie, April, Ollie
Order is Restored to the BB10 House

Calmer heads prevail.


CUT TO:
12:39am BBT
Kitchen Area
Hug it Out

Keesha: I don't wanna talk about it anymore.. cuz I don't know who I can trust anymore. I'm not a f'in idiot like people think.
Jessie: You're fine. You didn't do anything wrong. Everything is fine. You gotta understand, there's 9 people.
Keesha: But Angie..
Jessie: Who the F cares? She just pissed up a rope.
Keesha: But what if she wins HoH?
Jerry: Know what I'd like to see? I'd like the two of you to hug.

There's a bit of resistance, then April & Keesha come together to hug and apologize to each other quietly in each others ears only... It felt real from this end.

After this, the night calms down. Everyone starts talking about how they have to win HoH... how Steven is their prime target for next week and how excited they are for the live show. Us too!

Labels: ,







Permalink







46 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

Good Morning Carolyn. Figures the one night I went to bed early I missed the peep show. I would have rather it been Brian that showed off but what ever. Last nights show cleared alot. The only thing I couldn't get a complete answer on is, who all was in the group that approached Jerry about putting Brian up. I never could see all of them. I think everyone was up there except Brian Dan and Renny. Am I correct or was someone else missing?

July 16, 2008 at 6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if you caught this, but I think that the Keesha/April issue started while the boys were playing in the backyard (before Jessie and Keesha were talking about Brian). Angie talked to Keesha about keeping Brian, and it seemed like she was being convinced. They went to the diary room together, and the rest of the girls (April, Libra and Michelle) got pissed about it. That's when they started talking about going into the diary room with the hats.

July 16, 2008 at 6:36 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Morning :)

Damn, I go to bed and World War Girl breaks out. I knew all that pretty in pink wouldn't last.

It's too bad that they are allowing their emotions to cloud their judgement.

This would have been the prefect opportunity to keep Brian and knock the Libra/April/Jessie/Michelle coven off its brooms.

Their excuse for taking Brian out was that he made a power move too fast and tried to run the house. Isn't that what Libra and Jessie are trying to do? Think people.


And Jerry! I sigh. Man, he is letting them all lead him by the nose while they roll their eyes at his words of wisdom.

I need coffee. I'm making you some too Carolyn!

July 16, 2008 at 6:41 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

Carolyn--You are an absolute gem! Without you, I would be so lost. I'm sending you a million thanks.

This season is going to be a good one. I look forward to reading the blog and the comments. I feel, after reading the comments last season, that I know many of the commenters and have missed them between seasons.

I'm coming clean...My secret crush on Ryan is growing.

July 16, 2008 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning :)

Alice - I do believe you're correct.

CourtPC - Nope, I didn't. thank you! :)

After an hour of hair braiding, followed by drinking games, I thought - safe night to turn in early... WRONG. Thankfully, ReporterX was up for it all!

Genie - Thank you!!!

OACDYCSF - Good Morning :) Love is in the air... :)

July 16, 2008 at 6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey all...

Where do they get the number 5-6? Is the consensus that they think the votes will be split right in half and Jerry is gunna save Brian? If so that really makes me a happy little big bro fan! I REALLY HOPE THIS HAPPENS!!!! No matter how much of a snake Brian is my opinion stays the same...I HEART HIM!!!!!!!

Oh also like to add....According to AOL.com that has a list of all the first and last names of the houseguests....Brian's last name is Hart....SAME AS CHELSEA.....hmmmmm.......related? Another conspiracy theory.....

July 16, 2008 at 6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anytime! I appreciate all you do, so when my addiction can facilitate sleep for you, I'm happy to do so. Have a wonderful day!

July 16, 2008 at 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning carolyn, dishchicks team , and fellow bloggers.

as i was heavy eyed and about to fall into deep zzzzzzs i hear 'That f... barbie b*tch... " and i say hold on whats that? great drama last night.

it also struck my funny bone that it all began cause keesha wanted jerry to help her with an enema!!!!! man u cant make this stuff up. this is why this damn show is sooooooo addictive.

July 16, 2008 at 6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I was flipping through the channels watching the All-Star game last night I saw BB10 on and i was like OMG NO... Don't tell me it already started. So basically i missed everything so I have not had the chance to catch up and someone tell me what is the big twist this season. So can get hooked on BB again

Thanks!!!!

July 16, 2008 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Charlie :)

July 16, 2008 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Alice, I could be wrong, but I think Steven might not have been in the group that approached Jerry. I even rewound the DVR and counted 9 people in the room altogether (including Jerry).

July 16, 2008 at 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was glued to the feeds last night until an embarrassingly early time this morning.

Keesha was great. She's a smart woman and really seems to have a good read on all of the other hg's.

The interesting thing about the aftermath is the revelation that Keesha and Libra seem to have some sort of "final two" alliance, and Keesha did a good job of planting seeds of doubt about April with Libra. Libra seemed genuinely shocked and I'm not sure she believed Keesha.

Actually, there wasn't much that Keesha felt she couldn't tell Libra. She was kind of tipsy. Although, maybe the enema helped loosen up her tongue as well.

She and Reny followed up later with Libra about not trusting Michelle. Libra seemed to get it.

Reny is going to be around for awhile, I do believe.

Angie and Steven are paddling on a raft somewhere at sea. I don't think there's anything that could happen to reconcile them to the group if neither one wins HOH.

Either Angie really doesn't want to be there anymore or she's a really bad player, given the way she campaigned so not-subtly for Brian last night.

I really dislike Jessie after last night. For all his brawn, he's turning out to be a sniveling liar and all-around boob.

Jerry.... Jerry just seems lost most of the time. And bored.

Memphis is playing a very smart game right now--both sides seem to like and trust him and he's completely off-radar.

Michelle is crazy. I thought she was playing well, but the house is going to want her out soon. I dunno, I watch her and all I can see is high school. And I hated high school.

Adios Brian.

July 16, 2008 at 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh: I think Brian told Jerry he had 5 votes, but I don't think he had any besides Angie and Steven (who probably won't vote for him now). Memphis told him flat out NO and Keesha just dragged Angie along to play both sides.

The "majority rule" hg's right now have this really weird Police State-type mentality about monitoring each other's behavior. Who you can talk to, the amount of time you have to report back to the group on your actions, etc.

I realize I would be a very, very bad BB hg.

July 16, 2008 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jenn- We don't know what the twist is, if there is going to be any twist. The one thing is that the HGs did not previously know each other in any way shape or form. We are speculating about the BB logo box in the center of the memory wall that has a keyhole underneath. The most popular theory is that BB will make the viewers the 14th HG which would be crazy cool.


Isn't it wild that all these people have imploded, alliances have been formed, alliances have been netrayed, enemy lines drawn and the only competition won to date was the POV? Makes it kind of all talk and no action as far as I'm concerned. Even Jerry with his well thought-out game plan did not follow it. Whatever, it's still entertaining!

July 16, 2008 at 7:35 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I feel a poem coming on!

Twas the morning of Live Wednesday
and all through the net
the HGs are snoring
in their little beds,
while nightmares of eviction
dance in their heads.
Libra wants power
Michelle needs a shower
The Colonel leads no one
Angie fights the doldrums
While Jessie dreams of his physique
Ollie needs to take a leak
As Steven wrangles cowboys
April plays with barbie toys
Brian is drowned by his game play
And Renny finally has her say
Memphis mixes in his head
Dan knows his hopes are all dead
Keesha slays a dragon
While the feeders watch on!

It ain't great but I've only had one cup of coffee!

July 16, 2008 at 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does it seem like Jerry was left in the house since season one and they found him this season and were like ok you can play. That is also the reason why his voice is so raspy because he has been yelling to get out and he has been alone playing all his crazy games he makes up!

July 16, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Good Morning All!! Well, as I always thought, you never know what is going to happen on eviction night, really. Who really knows what will be the vote? With the hysterics that were happening and Reny kind of being there...wondering what will play out and be the final outcome, because really it is a crapshoot right now I think. All need to really think about who they are playing and whether they want to rid themselves of Brian just yet, yeah, he is a strong player, but that may help to get out a few of the other strong players. Could keep target on him and off others if they were really smart, but not sure they are. My opinion, plus, I think he is not a cocky, learned his lesson, and is really funny! IMHO...

July 16, 2008 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Natvtxn said...

Morning, Carolyn...just got back with my capp and ready to sit at my PC. (You know you have the BEST BB BLOG out there, right?!)

*Charlie*...you are so right! First of all, I almost gave up with the clapping game and watching all the girls with their pollyanna pigtails...and POW!!

I knew something was going to happen when they were over there playing pool. And you were right about Keesha. Dang...that girl just needed some serious release. Jerry was just trying to help her with all the different medicines they were giving her, and that was Mainly what she was talking to Jerry about.

But Libra, Michelle, and April?! What a package...and really...how boring. Libras got it ALL under control cuz she "knows what I'm all about!" Michelle has basically got a Big Mouth! She tries to console one minute and yells at someone els the next if they interfere...which is basically, ALL SHE EVER DOES. (And hasn't she got the picture yet? Jessie is taken and IS NOT going for her. I feel sorry for him when she Hangs all over him)

And April? aka...the Barbie B**ch (according to Keesha) which by the way...I'm glad Keesha called her out. Forget the OCD, she couldn't keep the beat (clapping game), even with her high heels on and bounces around like some little kid. And she's older than most! Can't figure out if she's really using Libra...don't know if she has that kind of game, yet.

And good grief...they need to stay off each others back...so what if some want to hang with Angie (who I personally Love!) It doesn't mean they are automatically going to keep Brian. And Steven got blamed for the whole thing, so "The Order" got changed last night.

This house, these people, this drama....I LOVE IT!!

July 16, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This group is like the nerd heard all over again :( I need Brian to stay he is my doctor will this season the rest are to Happy... Hug it out come on I thought Keesha was gonna stab april when they hugged LOL

July 16, 2008 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

Aside from the racist terms Stephen has used, Why do they want to target him next?

July 16, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can be wrong but I think April is parnoid.

July 16, 2008 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genie Sea - your poem was awesome!

July 16, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Oh please. Let's not start the "nerd herd" thing AGAIN this year. Please.

I find Keesha oddly refreshing. I enjoy Libra and find her "calm down" voice very soothing. I also like Angie and Dan alot.

Sure, I'm all over the board but this may be the first year that I actually like people on opposite sides of the house.

Plus, this early in the game everyone almost always votes the same way.

July 16, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, Michelle is driving me crazy and i don't see anyone wanting to get her out anytime soon but you never know it can turn around fast! I really didn't like brian after the first night and his cocky butt but then since Angie was my favorite and she liked him I decided to give him a chance and then April, Ollie, Michelle and jessie started bugging me so much that I don't know where to go. thought i really wouldn't like Memphis but he is really hanging low. Wish Angie could have pulled it off and I hope she can figure something out to get off everyone's radar. Stephen needs to keep his prejidice mouth shut!

July 16, 2008 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Goood Morning :)

Anyone else getting phished messages from myspace this morning?

July 16, 2008 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Thanks anon @ 8:38! ;)

July 16, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah we're in BBform when genie shares her poetry --- keep em coming sweety they are priceless ;).

deb they are all paranoid which brings together gas => match. i have a feeling this drama is goin NOT goin away. I think they just ran out of gas late last night and even the slightest provocation ( come on brian work some magic here) will reignite what appears to me authentic dislike amoungst the yentas, u 2 ollie.

now heres hopin that one of dan, steve angie keesha HOH tonight

July 16, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ray said...
Aside from the racist terms Stephen has used, Why do they want to target him next?


I think the hg's consider him to be shifty. Or as "fishy" as Carolyn's myspace messages today.

No idea why they think that. They're paranoid freaks and he's an easy target, would be my guess.

July 16, 2008 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Carolyn- I don't have myspace but there have been a lot of reports of phised messages in myspace today. I googled it. ;)

July 16, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn,

Its Kent from Texas, well living in NYC now!

Havent commented on here in a long time. But be sure to look out for me. Im already getting obsessed!

Thanks for all that you do!

July 16, 2008 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Ahhh... Where to begin. I've been absent from the comments the last few days. First the mother-in-law was here for 2 weeks and she talks constantly. It was very hard to keep up with the feeds, and then she got hooked on BBAD. She went to the airport yesterday and all is becoming normal again. Or as normal as it can be in this house. We have a sick dog too. 2 trips to th vet's office in 4 days. We aren't sure what's wrong yet but a shot of cortisone and some pills take care of it until he runs out of pills. He seems bloated. Maybe he just needs an enema like Keesha did last night.

I'm loving it that they are actually making up games to play during BBAD. What an improvement over nightly Beer Pong in Season 8 and everyone sleeping in Season 9. I think Sho2 might have requested AGP make some changes in what has been a bust for the most part sine BBAD was added.

Maybe the nightly fights are part of the deal with Sho2 also. Seems there has been at least one fight episode every night but the first ones were so calm compared to last night, which I loved.

One of the things I (think) I caught was that Keesha was embarrased because everyone knew she needed that enema. Colonel Doctor Jerry can't keep anything secret. To me that is a very personal thing and I know I wouldn't want everyone in the house to know, not to mention the 2 or 3 thousand (LOL-Steven) watching BBAD and the other couple of hundred watching the feeds. That boy ain't right in more ways than one. Maybe a few too many bulls stepped on his head.

Speaking of Steven, I really wanted to like him but his lack of vocabulary (to be polite) is making it very difficult.

I'm still finding it very hard to find one I actually like and want to root for to go to the end. All of them piss me off in one way or another.

Oh, Good Morning Carolyn, and all the DishChick crew. Your doing the usual fantastic job. What I missed because of the mother-in-law, I have been able to find here.

I'd throw shoutouts to all the returning bloggers and commenters but I would leave out someone and feel terrible about it so "HI" to all and glad we are all back together for another season. A special hi has to go out to Jane, whom it seems that we still share a brain this season.

Ry, Charlie, Rhonda, Genie, Scary Bunnies and all. You put a smile on my face with every comment.

OK, the rest I left out can now throw rotten tomatoes. Just PLEASE don't stain my dresses., and avoid the wigs at all costs, PLEASE.

:o)

July 16, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood Morning :)

I agree.. the season has officially begun with Genie's poetry :)

Hi Kent! :)
So nice to see you back!

Gaytor You're adorable.

Lauren
Agreed.. we need new nicknames this season.

Jenn - The twist = No Twist.. so far. ;)

ScaryBUnnies Big Hugs!

July 16, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Pssst! The feeds just went to fish... The HGs are being woken up. New top post Mornin' HGs

Cya there!

July 16, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Lilbets said...

Good morning (or should I say afternoon now) Carolyn & everyone!

I got behind on the blogs so just finally caught up again.

I'm loving the show and the feeds so far! The HOH comp was so funny to watch! And I enjoyed seeing how the whole flip of the house happened. As much as I'd love to see Brian stay, I loved seeing him get blindsided. Love Brian, wanted him to stick around so much and I'm still hoping some miracle happens.

The feeds last night were crazy! I was dozing off just as the fight broke out and it shook me wide awake. I was up ALL night! LOL I missed all but the last few minutes of Brian & Jesse talking this morning tho so I'm hoping ReporterX caught it.

Carolyn, and all behind the scenes - A great big THANK YOU for keeping us up to the minute on everything! I have to return to work tomorrow (UGH) so no more late nights for me. :(

July 16, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Lilbets Hi Honey!! :)
So nice to see you. I'm loving it too, and I have to agree with you across the board - loved the blindside, and I'd love to see Brian stay... he sure knows how to stir it up. But then I'd feel badly for Jerry too... lol.. i guess i don't know what i want.

July 16, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Ok i missed last nights show due to a wild storm that hit us....so i'm a little behind today. I've been watching the vids and reading up on whats been going on but nowhere have i found a clip of April taking crap about Keesha, am i missing something here? And so much drama in this cast....oh my its like dealing with teenage girls!

I have come to realize i don't care for Jessie/Memphis and i'm starting to find myself getting annoyed with Jerry. (shame too cause i really thought he'd end up being the one i'd cheer for)

I hear my coffeepot calling me.....thankfully!

July 16, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn - i've been getting them all last night and this morning...i have no idea what's up with myspace.

July 16, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G'morning Carolyn...

I was wondering who's idea it was to put April McCain and Libra Obama into this mix, at this time?

A powerfully hidden dynamic. It'll be interesting to watch it played out.

An unbearable thought, that we might be looking (ironically) at the final two?

Arg!

scout

July 16, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger kimba804 said...

Did anyone notice how Keesha was saying she "let" April have all the attention, and how she (Keesha) didn't run and put on heels and booty shorts just cus April did? Please. Keesha is used to being the Barbie and it cracks me up to hear her call April concieted and wanting the spotlight when its clear that it's Keesha whose writhing at having to share the attention. It's ironic the pot calling the kettle....

July 16, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning all!! I didn't realize evictions were tonight, I thought they were on Thursday again. Glad I caught on early enough today. Question, who did the peep show last night? I missed it...

July 16, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Lisa Anne said...

DAMN! and I went to bed early! It never fails.....I miss the good stuff

July 16, 2008 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

*Lol* Les Moonves who? Jessie isn't that aware at times,is he?

July 16, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon@10:52 - Can you please rephrase that? We don't threaten physical violence against HGs here... or curse.

July 16, 2008 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger chattie said...

Hi!
This is my first time to post! Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm "Chattie" (aka Kim). Thank you Carolyn and everyone else. I have been a BB fan forever, and have been coming to your site since last year! Thanks again! :)

July 16, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Chattie :) Welcome to the comments section. I'm glad you decided to post!

July 16, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like the only person being paranoid is Keesha. I dont think I ever heard April say anything bad about Keesha except the fact to libra that angie was trying to swing keesha. but who knows

July 16, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below