;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Big Brother 10 Live Show Spoiler for Wednesday, July 16th

Happy 1st Live Show of the Big Brother 10 Season, everyone!!

As always, I'll be doing a live show spoiler for you right her on bbdish.blogspot.com. As soon as the show starts, I'll be covering all the pertinent details.. right here within this post. You'll need to refresh to see the new stuff. :)

Here we go!!

Julie: Just a few days ago, 13 total strangers moved into the Big Brother house... Welcome to Big Brother 10. (Julie shakes hands with some of the live audience members)

Announcer Recap of the Week...
Nominations, Romance, PoV Comp, Coup D'Jerry... Who will be evicted tonight? Live on Big Brother 10.

Julie: It's day 9 in the Big Brother house, and Brian, the self proclaimed puppet Master has his strings cut. He's against Renny... Who will go home tonight? But First, Blindsides cannot happen without traitors...

Veto Ceremony Sequence...

Brian DR: Shocked from Jerry's speech.
Dan's DR: My alliance went down the toilet.
JerryDR: I had to sacrifice him to save myself.

How it all came about... Jerry tells Brian that Ollie was the ring-leader.

Brian DR: The word of a preacher's son. A lot of people are now gonna see what Ollie's word means... Re: Jerry - Jerry, don't gimme all this crap. Just do what you said you were gonna do.

Dan DR: Ollie, Ollie, Ollie. I never thought it woulda been you.

Discussion between Ollie, Dan & Brian.

Dan DR: I'm not gonna sacrifice my word for 500,000 dollars... I realized April & Ollie Masterminded the whole entire flip against Brian and myself. April has another stiletto on the other foot, and if he doesn't watch himself...

CUT TO: April and Ollie making out.

April DR: Ollie's a great guy, but of course I'm using the relationship to my advantage.

Brian: People aren't paying attention... The girls definitely have to be broken up. My best chance to stay in the house right now is to turn the girls against each other. My level of respect for Steven grew inthat he didn't take part in the mutiny.

Steven DR: I like Brian a lot. We have the same sense of humor.

COMMERCIAL BREAK... and we're back!

Julie: Welcome back. Determined to change his fate, Brian tried a new tack... trying to charm the socks off his housemates.

Sock Puppet Sequence...

Angie DR: Brian's probably one of the funnest people in the house. if there was any way to keep him in here...

April/Keesha fight sequence... Glad they included it, but kinda misleading in the edit.

Brian pitching to Jerry about 1/2 the house wanting to keep him.

The April/Keesha Aftermath... AGP's pushing the Keesha Betrayal angle for the tv only audience.. whatevs...

Julie to HGs: Hello Everybody. We are going back to a tradition from Big Brother 1. We will be joined by an audience of Big Brother fanatics. Ok, Jessie, have you and Rennie buried the hatchet?

Jessie: You have to give respect to get it, and she still hasn't...

Julie asks Renny her take on this, having a son his age.

Julie to Libra: You have a 4year old daughter and 5 month old twins. How do you respond to critics?
Libra: Everyone's lives are different. My husband and mother are supporting me, and as long as I have them in my corner, I'm fine.

We'll be right back with the Live Eviction.

COMMERCIAL.. and we're back.

Welcome back. Julie's chatting with Jerry up in HoH.

"There's nothing I can regret about being in this position, cause it's the game. I'm still here, and I expect that I'll be here long after. It was very difficult to betray Brian. I feel very fortunate in the house because of the angels... the girls are my saviors. I call em Jerry's angels, and they seem to like that."

Julie to Renny & Brian - Make you case to the HGs.

Renny: I've been sitting on the block for a long time now. it hasn't been a good feeling. I've taken the initial shock of it, and I believe I've earned the respect of all of y'all and I hope you vote for me tonight, in all sincerity.

There are a couple of different ways I could take this. The first few days I had here were some of the best I've had in a long time, so than k you. I want everyone to remember it's just a game, and it's just gonna get harder.


Votes to Evict
April votes to Evict Brian
Libra votes to Evict Brian
Michelle votes to Evict Brian
Ollie votes to Evict Brian
Dan votes to Evict Renny
Jessie votes to Evict Brian
Keesha votes to Evict Brian (that's enough)
Memphis votes to Evict Brian
Steven votes to Evict Brian
Angie votes to Evict Brian


By a Vote of
9 to 1

Brian
has been evicted from
The Big Brother 10 House.


And out to the Cheering Live Audience he goes...
Inside the house, his pic went to black too fast.
Michelle gives Dan a hug for his lost friend.

QnA with Julie and Goodbye messages...
Brian thinks Memphis has the best shot of winning the whole thing.

HoH Comp is next! After the commercial... Here we go!! :)


HoH Comp!

Details: QnA about houseguests. Answer how you think the majority of the group will respond. If you answer with the majority you will advance, the minority, you're out.

Q1: Who does the majority of the house is more likely to commission a life size portrait of himself: Brian or Jessie? (Memphis is only out)

Q2: Who would the majority trust as their fashion consultant? Renny or Libra (Keesha & Renny are out)

Q3 Who should wear nothing but a bikini for the rest of the summer: Angie or Keesha (Michelle, Dan, ___out)

Q4 Who's life story - Memphis or Dan - tie.

Q5 In the Sweet dreams comp, who wore the honey best: Jerry or Jessie? (Angie's out)

Q6 Who does the majority of the house think is vain enough to believe they'll be the majority answer for this question - Libra or Steven - tie.

Q7. Who would convert to another religion to satisfy their partner? Dan or Ollie? All says Ollie.

Q8. Who do they think is most likely to never get divorced? Michelle or Memphis? Tied.

Tie Breaker... A number Question...
At the start of the Honey Comp, how many total pillows were on the giant bed? Jessie's guess is closest...

JESSIE
is the new
Head of Household!

Anyone else wonder which of the women will
make a new alliance with him this week?

OK.. Back to
the live feeds
we go!
Wonder what he'll get in his HoH basket tonight.:)






Permalink







99 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so FREAKIN EXCITED for the HOH comp!!!!!!

July 16, 2008 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Redheadsmom said...

Very excited about tonights show, not so happy about not getting to see ED :(

July 16, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

I'm excited to see how the live audience may or may not play into tonight's activities and for the HoH comp, too! Go Angie!

July 16, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

OK! I'm too damn excited!

Rhonda! Thank you hunnie! :)

Breathe in. Breathe out.

July 16, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Happy Eviction Day!

Thank you Carolyn, ReporterX and TRD.

The show has started. Gotta go.

July 16, 2008 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Here we go!!! Interesting live audience.

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

T really love the new live audience! It gives the show extra charge!

July 16, 2008 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Oooooooh I like the studio audience already.

July 16, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Also, Dan = BB10's Kail?

July 16, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

Carolyn, do you have a link to a live streaming of the show right now? My TV is going in and out cuz of the storms.. I'm going crazy! Thanks...

July 16, 2008 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brian on Jerry Turning:

Pot calling the kettle black.

July 16, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Brian blaming Jerry for his decision is not fair. Jerry had to protect his own game.

And Ollie? Wake up man. You're gonna get played. Funny people thought Ollie was playing April. Not so much.

They didn't just uderestimate the girls, they totally did not consider them. Shame,isn't it? :)

July 16, 2008 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Ollie = Wimp!! He's gonna get screwed over like none other. Can't wait to watch!

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

http://justtvnuts.com :)

July 16, 2008 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Let's go Angie!! Let's go Dan!! Let's go Steven!! Kick Cappy n her crew outta this house!!

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:15 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

"It's gonna get nasty." ~ Steven
"It always does." ~ Brian


Ain't that the truth. I hope they show Jerry's comment about piranha's from last night, that was classic.

Oh goodie! Puppet show time!

I love live show night!

;)

July 16, 2008 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

The studio audience is loosening Julie up. And sorry to get superficial, but I think she's looks a lot healthier. I thought she was scarily thin a couple of seasons ago.

July 16, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I know that was a tiny bit of it, but I LOVED the puppet sock show!! Such a blast...funniest thing I've seen on Big Brother in the longest time!

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

I love Wednesdays now..

btw..I joined the My Dog Is Cute Club and added mt baby as my pic :)

July 16, 2008 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Wave Michelle Wave!! Oh wait, they don't care for you!!

Jessie, arrogant friggin punk!

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Jessie is a punk.

July 16, 2008 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man the hours michelle put into that hair and thats the best she could come up with?

July 16, 2008 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Rhonda.. not even a little offended. Realllly!!

July 16, 2008 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait during the april and keesha fight didnt april say "cause they have angie working for them" and then keesha said that they were talking crap about her or did i hear wrong?

July 16, 2008 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait during the april and keesha fight didnt april say "cause they have angie working for them" and then keesha said that they were talking crap about her or did i hear wrong?

July 16, 2008 at 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Renny's response when asked by Julie Chen about Jessie, Renny put him back in his corner!! Go Renny Renegade!!

July 16, 2008 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

charlie - your comments crack me right up! They're priceless! Keep 'em coming please! :)

July 16, 2008 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I am enjoying this all so far. A lil bit different representation on the fight, but oh well, at least they put it in! OK let's see who goes home, I don't even know!! ::cough-cough::

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hey Genie, as I used to tell my kids when they needed to learn some respect, perhaps Jessie 'needs a good boot up his but', really, he should have some respect for his elders!!

Hugs Carolyn!!

July 16, 2008 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Oh my Christ...Jerry's Angels. TRD, u have another Jerry's Jeriatrics clip here. Knock the Angels down a peg please!

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:30 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Renny's feelin blue I see. Sorry...heheheh...I just had to do that. :)

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

I liked Brian's speech. Very dignified and leaving with head held high. I miss him already!!

P.S. Someone else start posting already!! lol :)

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Redheadsmom said...

Michelle has a little of Allisons tarantuala eye goin on tonight! :)

July 16, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I'm loving Jesse. He's cocky and that's something to be appreciated.

I'm going to say it again, watch out for Memphis.

July 16, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Commercial break?! For crying out loud... =D

July 16, 2008 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Ok The puppet show has tainted my prerception. Throughout this whole live eviction, I keep remeberiung the puppet show and it's cracking me up.

July 16, 2008 at 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawd - Jessie - can someone that young already be that narcissistic. He needs his butt paddled.

July 16, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I'm jumping on the Memphis bandwaggon now until he pisses me off.

Angie better hope Steven, Dan or herself win HOH. I have a feeling she will be on the block.

July 16, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Rhonda - so true!

Ry - you'e killing me! haha "Renny is feeling blue." Hey, I'm posting as much as you! :)


Yes. Dan stick to your word. Gotta respect the dude. Hope he steps it up and wins HoH, or he will be next. :)

Steven and Angie both...we;; they have to protect their own game.

July 16, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA!! I am glad Brian is out!! He thought he had them all!

July 16, 2008 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

Brian = Totes this season's Joe. Alliances with everybody and cockier than a gaggle of roosters.

July 16, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Does Angie, Libra and Keesha have an alliance that no know sees?

Angie can keep Dan, Jessie and Memphis close to her.

Libra can keep Ollie, Michelle, April and Renny close to her.

Keesha can keep Jerry and Steven close to her.

They can all share information about the others.

Dan doesn't stand a chance.

July 16, 2008 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. i volunteer to paddle jessie.

hehehehe

July 16, 2008 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I can't understand how someone as intelligent as Brian can make so many dumbass moves in the game. He didn't even consider the old guy or the chicks- namely Jerry and His "Angels". (I would call some of them harpies but hey!)

July 16, 2008 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Come Dan or Steven or Angie (Hell, even Renny...maybe)!

Well I guess since he'll be on the Early Show AND Housecalls, that we can assume he won't be coming back into the game. Sad :(

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I was really surprised Angie didn't vote to evict Renny since she was campaining for Brian.

July 16, 2008 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

No matter who wins HOH, Memphis is not going up on the block until they get down to the final 5 or so.

He's there but he's not there. He never made a big deal about winning the car and no one brought it up all week.

July 16, 2008 at 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree im cheering for memphis all the way!

July 16, 2008 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Naughty Carolyn! hehehe :)

July 16, 2008 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Ryan, did you want them to be your angels? (big smile) Yeah, not sure where Jerry is coming from at times, kind of funny, he is actually just a year younger than my dad, who lives with me. Still can't get the picture of him feeling up April out of my head!!

July 16, 2008 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

I kept saying they should shut up and pay attention to the others!!!

July 16, 2008 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Carolyn are you cheating on me already with Jesse.....You can spank me anytime....LOL. How dare you? We just made our eHarmony commercial together.

July 16, 2008 at 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey friends!! help me out here:

i've heard a few difference times "6 or 7 or 8 days" thrown around. am i going crazy? didn't they just enter the house 4 days ago?

sorry if you already covered this. thanks for your help!

mary

July 16, 2008 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Oh gawd. I'm skipping this week.

July 16, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

jessie!

July 16, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Redheadsmom said...

I'm a little disgusted at Jessie winning HOH, he seems so full of himself, even in celebrating the win

July 16, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Ugh...really?? Shoot me now with Jessie as HoH. Let's see, bye bye Steven? Let's hope he's pissed at Renny and boots her. Damn it!

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

YAY, Jesse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will be staring at himself for the entire week in those mirrors.

July 16, 2008 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Jessie?!!! UGH! Well, okay, maybe not...I really don't know, but I don't think I like this at all. We'll see what happens, but I am not expecting any real surprises...

July 16, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

lol Carolyn!!!

July 16, 2008 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn & and fellow BB bloggers -
I was one of the many anomymous last season (my first time on this fierce blog).

So sad to see Brian go!!!

I'm liking Angie this season.

Not too happy with Libra, Renny, Jessie, April (the snake charmer) or Ollie (the snake).

Indifferent about the rest so far.

Wasn't planning on getting so involved this season but I'm watching JustNuts (eastcoastlive) so I guess I'm more addicted than I thought.

Can't believe Jessie won HOH! Should be an interesting week...

Now I'll just wait and watch this all over again...

July 16, 2008 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Ohhh boy I wonder what Jessie being HOH will bring...

July 16, 2008 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

Hate it!!! The Flock is in charge and another of the minority will be gone... unless Jesse grows a brain and aligns with Dan and puts up Renne as well.

July 16, 2008 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

I am glad Jessie won HOH, but I agree that Renny has appoligized to him and he is being way to cocky. What does he expect? Is she supposed to bow down before him and call him master?

July 16, 2008 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stand in line Carolyn! LOL

July 16, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

What was up with the wandering blue gypsy outfit Renny had on? All I could see is Noisy Smurf. Don't get me wrong I like her I just didn't get that outfit at all.

July 16, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

My heart dropped when I saw that. I wish he woulda been eliminated.. At the same time, if he was eliminated, Libra woulda been HoH. What the hell...

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! jessie huh? he's definitely an intersting one to win. i have no idea who me target, other than renny of course . . . . i love when everything's up in the air!!!

July 16, 2008 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Oooooo....Carolyn, you naughty girl.

Now don't you insist that I give you a helping hand....okay, I will if I have to.

July 16, 2008 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

But just think he'll be getting all the protein crap he desires!!! And maybe pictures of his girl will keep Michelle away, No, don't think so. She will continue to hang I think.

July 16, 2008 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

making a mad dash back to the other house... see ya in a few :)

i just had to do the live show from my own place.

July 16, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Jeez with Jessie. Honestly raise if ure hand if ure happy Jessie won HoH. OK now put ure hands down and raise ure hand if ure happy because Jessie will do something smart and strategic with this role (Damn it Bama and Carolyn, honey covered man-boobs are not smart or strategic, put ure hands down!!)

I need to get away from Big Brother for a bit. I'll do my typical visit back before bed time. njoy the feeds peeps!

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger piper said...

I demand a recount. I wanted Angie to win HOH!

What do you say, best 2 out of 3?

July 16, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey friends!! help me out here:

i've heard a few difference times "6 or 7 or 8 days" thrown around. am i going crazy? didn't they just enter the house 4 days ago?

sorry if you already covered this. thanks for your help!

mary

July 16, 2008 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Evie said...

You think Jesse was full of himself before -- just wait. This could be a long week with people kissing up to him as HOH.

Did you see how excited April was when he won. I wonder if Ollie noticed?

July 16, 2008 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Redheadsmom said...

I'm open to see what Memphis has to offer...even Brian called him out as the one to watch out for...

July 16, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Ryan,

Don't be upset. You know how power makes everyone crazy in this game. Jessie will go from HOH to the chopping block.

Memphis is setting pretty!

July 16, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

MoNYC
I agree about Julie..she has gained some weight and it looks great on her.. :-)

Alice
I too was surprised that Angie voted to evict Brian... Had to laugh when I heard her say it.

LOL mikeinbama...(I'm saying nothing else)...just LOL

July 16, 2008 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Maybe Jessie will get a proper t shirt in his HOH basket...lord knows the ones he has been waring make him look stupid.

July 16, 2008 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

evel girl
LMFAO re: Noisy Smurf.. Love it!

ps: earlier Steven told Renny to wear that blue outfit..She called it her vintage 70's outfit

July 16, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Jessie of all people. He is a punk. He will be like a rooster all week. I don't think I can watch this week with him in the HOH position. He will milk it for all he's worth. April might leave Ollie for Jesse this week. Hope he put Dan up. Please Please Please. -Lou

July 16, 2008 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello reporterx, :)

Why are you laughing at me?....LOL, I know why you're laughing.....lol. Last season you joined me on the Shelia train, you can be the first to join me on the Memphis train.

July 16, 2008 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger **Lauren** said...

Great season of BB. Now that Brian is gone, I love all of the HGs.

Unless Renny does something to completely p*ss him off this week, I think Jessie will NOT nominate her. Jessie & Memphis have a list of some sort. Dan & Steven are at the top of that list.

Jessie is now multiple competition winner. Veto & HOH... he should really watch his back now.

July 16, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

I am so bummed that Jessie won HOH. He was already a legend in his own mind. Will his ego deflate enough to allow him to get back in the house? Jessie may surprise us and declare himself king (maybe that won't be a surprise). It will certainly tick off the Angels. We may be heading in to a great week.

July 16, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I swear if I hear Jerry talk about removing his military stuff when he put Brian on the block, I'm gonna get a butter knife and commit hari kari. I still haven't warmed up to him.

July 16, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Evel Girl said...

70's Vintage...lol...I like that she's given "it" a title. I wonder if she organizes her closet according to decade :)

July 16, 2008 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I don't know why people are surprised over Angie's vote...

sha mentioned a few times these last two days that she would vote with the majority of the house... as would Steven.

July 16, 2008 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

I agree with what a lot of what is being said...if Jessie just follows the 'flock' and doesn't think for himself this is not going to be interesting. Let's have some people who actually think for themselves, hope he decides that perhaps the girls all together might not be such a great thing???

July 16, 2008 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I don't know which name is more fitting... the Cocky Crew or the Flock? It's clear they think as a collective and they are way too cocky.

My dislike for Libra, April and Michelle is growing. That is a surprise to me. They are just too 'girlie/catty' in their gossip.

Old man is also wearing thin...

July 16, 2008 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I guess I am following MY NORM

cheer for the underdog = the person that does think more as an individual.

Now, that means Angie, Steven, Dan, Memphis and Renny.

July 16, 2008 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger RayRayFad said...

OK, So its been driving me crazy because I think Dan reminds me of someone and after tonight's show i placed him.. Did anyone ever watch a show on FOX about 2 or 3 years ago called "The War At Home" Well the son on the show had a BFF named Kenny who lived next door and was Gay..he so reminds me of that kid. His real name was Rami Malek. At least i think they do...LOL

July 16, 2008 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Tella ~ I am liking my name for them. Cappy n the Crew, Part 2. They piss me the hell off! Glad to see we are along the same line again this season Tella! Come on Angie, Steven, Dan, Renny, Jerry (cause u know they bootin his ass ASAP) and Memphis!

~ Ryan ~

July 16, 2008 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Hey Mike, maybe I'll take a caboose on that train? Memphis is a sly one and if he gets the right people.....

July 16, 2008 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Who'da thunk it? The only person I really disliked going into this game is now my favorite -- Memphis.

He is very different that I thought he was that first night. Have to agree with Brian. He's the front runner if he keeps playing this smart a game.

July 16, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Ollie's hat is really annoying, looks like he is ready for a sea trip or something. Covering those shifty eyes!

July 16, 2008 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I was on the Ollie Bandwagon to start the show, and I even tried to stay on his side after he sold out Brian.

His "farewell" blurb to Brian made me completely dump Ollie as a favorite. His word means nothing. He got one smell of a female, and his Lit'l Ollie is in full control of his game.

Brian's overconfidence really messed up what could have been an interesting, and even sided game. Now, it looks like a freight train will be overrunning just a few players in these early weeks.

July 16, 2008 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Jocalyn said...

All I can say is Brian either didnt watch BB last season and didnt learn anything from Jacob cuase he was way to cocky and moved way to fast!

July 16, 2008 at 7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang it my tv didnt record the show! is there any place on the net i can watch it tonight?

July 16, 2008 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for memphis! The way he played the veto comp last night and how he is laying low. I 100% agree with Brian (and bama) that he will make it far.

Go team memphis!

July 16, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below