;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 18, 2008

Big Brother 10 Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother lovers! Happy Friday! :) Happy Power of Veto Comp Day! Well, happy for some.. not so happy for others. We'll just have to see how it plays out in the aftermath of the comp on the feeds.

The overnight report will be going up in sections right below here. I'd like to thank Pyke for his help babysitting the HGs (and transcribing!) while I caught some Zzz's last night.

10:25pm BBT
Spa Room
Keesha, Libra, Memphis, April
Renny Love

Keesha: Honestly, I love Renny
Memphis: Honestly, I would rather Renny in the jury house over Jerry.

Others agree. April is out of convo in the sauna, looking like she's asleep.

Memphis: I'm not trying to make it seem like it's a big deal on who is in the house, but we have to live in there. Someone is gonna win, and someone is gonna be in that house for a long f'ing time.

Renny joins the room.

Renny: (to April) Wake up, honey!

Keesha: it's that time again girls. Time to go to bed. Same sh*t, different day.
Renny: Who you telling sister?

April looks like she is asleep again.

Renny: I'm not eating the slop.
Keesha: It's not that bad! Did you try it?

CUT TO:
10:37pm BBT
BATHROOM
Michelle & Angie

Angie: You went out on a limb for me.
Michelle: ...but when you tried to save Brian... It's like you lied to me. Like, he was coming after me next week.
Angie: I know... I hope I win PoV just to prove that I won't use it.

Michelle: They will fight each other, and we will be safe.
    "They"=Libra, April & Keesha

Angie: I appreciate you three (Jessie/Memphis/Michelle) deciding to keep me. I'm glad I am still in this alliance.

***And yet, Angie still looks very sad.

Michelle: I want you to prove me you are still with me... because I just don't really know if I trust you.
Angie: That's why I want to win and prove it to you guys. Just understand, Brian and Steven, I just enjoyed hanging out with them... They are my friends.
Michelle: Well, just prove to me you are with me. I feel like an idiot right now, because of what you did.
Angie: Last night upstairs, I felt bad, because I hate making people feel like idiots. I'm not good at confrontations.

Feeds Cut away...

CUT TO:
11:45pm
BACKYARD - Big Couch
Dan & Steven

Steven: I think Keesha still hates Libra and April, but she has to be nice to them. She has to be in that group right now.

Dan and Steven talk a bit more, then Steven goes into the kitchen.

CUT TO:
11:50pm BBT
KITCHEN
Keesha, Steven, Renny
What's Keesha's Truth?

Keesha: You can't leave.
Steven: Will you vote for me?
Keesha: Yes. But I want to win POV. I think that if I win, they can't put me up.
    ***You are correct.
Keesha: You or I need to win this. Renny, if you win, what will you do?
Renny: Use it on myself!

Keesha & Steven explain to Renny how the PoV works, and that since she's not nominated, if she were to win, she's automatically protected from being a renom, and she has the power to use the veto to save one of the nominees as well.

Renny wonders if the PoV Comp might have something to do with the wakeup music. Keesha and Steven have a giggle over that.

Renny: When do we get a feast?
Keesha: Well, we have to win food first.


CUT TO:
12:30am BBT
80s Room
Ollie, April & Dan
Doctor Dan is in the House
Very Funny, Light-Hearted Conversation

Dan: I think you genuinely care for each other, and with that care comes natural desires, and whether you choose to act on them...
April: (interrupts) Do we have to pay for this session when we're done?
Ollie: I think so. I think we have to write him a check. I like it, D. I like where you're goin' with it, buddy.
Dan: See?! Ollie likes what I'm doin;. I'm doin the dirty work for him. I'm puttin him out there without really putting him out there.
April: Oh, I see, without him having to say so.
Dan: Exactly. See, now you, on the other hand, you have to play the hard to get card, because if you're , like, Ollie, yes, take me right now, Ollie's the kind of guy that would be like, Hey, I'm not into that. He's gotta work for a living.
April: Are you kidding me? This guy is so bad. So bad. You're talking to a guy who has never had a girlfriend. He just sleeps with all of them.
Ollie: You think I'm a male whore.
April: You are a male whore. That's the perfect word. You just called yourself that.
Ollie: I never said that I am. I used to be.
Dan: But.. when I talk to Ollie and he talks about you, I see a twinkle in his eye.
Ollie: Ohohohoh... Oooooh.
Dan: ...and it's very unique. It's not something you can just put together on a reality tv show and hope it works.
April: Oooh my gosh. Right now you're giving the producers and America exactly what they want.
Dan: I think this is fate. It's very hard to deny.
April: Oh, Dan.
Dan: And you're not Miss Innocent, April. I see the twinkle in your eyes.
April: Oh, my gosh.
Ollie: What twinkle you seein'?
Dan: The twinkle that says wedding bells.
April: Oh!
Ollie: Woah woah!
Dan: But I think you 2 are very... both have hard heads, so you don't wanna just let it happen, and you have something that's holding you back.
Ollie: What's holding April back?
Dan: I think April has.. she finds someone in you that she could spend the rest of her life with, but because of her previous experiences, she's hesitant to put herself out there.
Ollie: I think you have something there.
Dan: But.. I think if we were able to journey into the brain that is April's, there would be a huge heart... with the letters Ollie on it.
April: (laughing) Wow..

Meanwhile, outside on the couch
...
Jerry's breaking down the game to Angie.

12:30am BBT
BACKYARD-Couch
Angie & Jerry

Jerry: The girls are jealous of you. The guys love you, but the girls around here are jealous of you. The guys are taking out the guys, and the girls will to. The girls have a ringleader right now, and...

Steven joins them.

Angie: My thing is, I always try to see the good in people. In this game, I do that, but I can't do that. That's not the game
Jerry: Libra thinks she has power. She is power hungry.

BB: Ollie, please come to the Diary Room.

The backyard jokes that BB is breaking up the romance. Jerry begs to differ.

Jerry: They brought him in there to give him a condom.

Meanwhile, Michelle continues to flirt with Jessie at the Pool Table.

CUT TO:
12:45am BBT
Bedroom
Keesha & Libra

Keesha: I don't think Jessie has my back once others are gone.
Libra: Your key was the first key out. Are you kidding me? Only way Steven stays is if Steven wins PoV or someone close to him
takes him off.
Keesha: That wouldn't be smart. Angie said if she wins PoV, she wont take Steven off. I mean, how selfish can she be? It just shows what kind of a person she is.
    ***Lordy, Angie just can't win with these girls. I hope she becomes a PoV Queen.

Libra: Yup... she is just like Brian.
Keesha: I just feel so bad for Steven.
    ***Or does she? Do you believe Keesha's being honest with Libra, or playing her like a fiddle?


Keesha
: I don't think Steven even realizes... the people he's with are playing him.
Libra: Mmmm. Yup! He is stupid. Steven was used as a pawn.

CUT TO:
1:00am
Bedroom
Steven, Renny & Keesha
Steven tells Renny he's playing with himself under the covers. Renny screams with laughter. He says he's popping a tent. Renny imitates Steven playing with himself under the covers. He's kidding.

CUT TO:
1am BBT
Spa Room
Ollie & April
Ollie & April Have moved the Snuggle Fest into the Spa Room

They're laying on the pillows, snuggling and talking about everything from food to religion and child-rearing. April believes they have a ton in common.

CUT TO:
1:30am BBT
BACKYARD
Jerry & Jessie
Topic: Libra & Steven.


CUT TO:
KITCHEN
Jessie, Michelle & Jerry
Jessie starts going on about Steven playing with himself during the live show. Jessie's very bothered about it and expressing that it shows a lack of class on Steven's part.

After this, the HGs went their separate ways and headed to bed.

This concludes the overnight report! For the moment, 8:50am BBT, all of the HGs are in bed, although both Renny and Jerry have been up and down.

Labels:







Permalink







34 Comments:

Blogger Corey said...

Ok I said yesterday that I thought April and Ollie made a cute couple. I realized after I read that short exchange that I am sick of them already LOL

July 18, 2008 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

LOL that was funny! I needed that laugh this morning!

July 18, 2008 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger oacdycsf said...

I read through the posts and comments that were made late yesterday. There was much mention of snacking. Then, someone mentioned kettle chips. I started thinking, I started craving, I got dressed and drove to the store for some kettle chips. Now, on a good note, when I got back with the snacks (I got some chip dip too), the "Overnight Report" had been posted. I have my snacks, I have my Dish, life is grand.

I love the fact I am part of a communtity. One not governed by borders.

We are blessed that Carolyn has given us a world that affords so much pleasure and friendship.

My sister shared with me her take on Jessie after checking out some of his body builder photographs. "He's living proof that small things can come in big packages. Has the man not heard of the sock trick?"

July 18, 2008 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

HAHA! Thanks for the transcript Carolyn, and thanks TRD for the catch. I was concentrating on other conversations when that was going on but keeping an eye on that feed.

I'm finding Dan more lickable.. errr likeable, every day. He's a real charmer despite the fact that he's a c...c...c.. con.. conservative. (There! I got the word out of my fingers.)

I'm also liking that Dan doesn't manscape, or I don't think he does. His hairless chest and not even a happy trail looks pretty natural. I can usually spot a shave job a mile away. Maybe I am fooled by the Madonna-like armpits. (Ohhh I went there.)

Later from the GaYToR
:o)

July 18, 2008 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

I'm sure that will definetly hit the show...

July 18, 2008 at 7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

out of the 3 choices of who I want to win POV I would say none of the above. For some reason I cannot get into this cast this season. I have waited a week watching them and no one really stands out as a favorite.Angie is playing the pity card,Michelle is an Amber double,April needs all the attention, Steven is a disaster,Jessie is egotistical and brainless. Jerry is still living in the past, Renny is on another planet, Dan seems to need a good meal, Keesha could use a good dentist, Libra carries a knife with her wherever she goes in case a back needs stabbing, leaving Ollie and Memphis still question marks.The jury is still out on those 2. Hoping that things will change soon......
~Claire~

July 18, 2008 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

After BB9, I don't think these people are going to be wild, crazy and immature. I think these houseguest want to think and out manuver the other houseguest. Being in the right position is going to be the biggest obstacle. Different sub allliances will be formed and with Ollie and April, someone from their own alliance is going to have to break them up. There are no truly evil people in the house, so far. Evicting Brian got rid of the main threat of a person who could manipulate votes.

Hello Caroyln and all the BB10 commentators.

July 18, 2008 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Dr. Dan can work on me anytime!

;)

July 18, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Gosh, Carolyn makes me look like a good writer. I didn't look that fancy when transcribing last night. I tried transcribing the stories of Jerry and Michelle too, but... well, if you watch the youtube video, you try transcribing. It all just goes "BLUURRRRRRR" as in, umm, you get lost in a sea of words.

But wow, Carolyn made my part look like someone else wrote it, looks all nice and fancy.

July 18, 2008 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger David B. said...

I lost my feeds this morning until I upgraded my real player from 11.03 to 11.04. Don't know if anyone else is having issues today. FYI

July 18, 2008 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger RedRhonda said...

Morning Carolyn, Gaytor, and all BB lovers! Loving the Dan, Ollie, April chat! Actually gave Dan a little personality (smile).

Gaytor, killing me with your comments about Dan! LMAO

Carolyn, thanks for all the great coverage and for giving us such a wonderful community to share! Big Hugs to you!!

July 18, 2008 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Claire said: "Libra carries a knife with her wherever she goes in case a back needs stabbing"

Perfect analogy for Ms. Astrology.

July 18, 2008 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Please note in that kitchen convo with keesha/Steven/Renny... when keesha/steven were alone for a brief period when someone walked away, she began whispering and saying you need to stay, I just might have to save you if I win POV. Then Renny joined convo (Or was there the entire time, I couldn't tell. I mean, Libra/Keesha were strategizing with Renny in the room. Renny is considered a non-player)

Also, I can't tell if Keesha is playing Libra. She knows Libra/April like to talk trash, and I THINK she is just appealing to Libra. But she was also showing her cards trying to somewhat save Steven

Also someone else said somewhere on here that they were upset Angie is going away from Steven. Do note, that they are loyal to each other just in tough situations. They pretty much agree they need to get power to change the game.

July 18, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Hi everyone, hope your weekend will be great.
Thank you Carolyn for all you do to keep us up to date on the feeds, and all the hard work do for us to enjoy.

Now to my question and comments: Yesterday I woke up about 5:00 eastern time and April and Keesha were talking in their bedroom about the night Jessie got his HOH room and they all went to see it; except Angie who was on the patio and Steven who was asleep. After a while in the HOH room Keesha left and went down to the patio and was talking to Angie.

April and Libra got mad because Keesha left and they said they knew she was with Angie and could they trust her anyone with private info.

So then I go to sleep and wake up to the feeds on the computer and April and Keesha were in the bedroom talking about all that happened that night airing their problems with and about Angie and Keesha's friendship and how April and Libra felt Keesha was turning away from them.

While they were discussing how they felt about this and how hurt April and Libra were with Keesha; April said if you won the $500k I would be happy for you and would still be my friend but I don't know if you feel the same.

I listened to a little more and fell asleep and wanted to know if anythinng else happened that nite so I went on Youtube and found clips of an Eight part "talk". Pt.1 April and Keesha "talk" Pt 1 and Pt 2. Then, April and Keesha + Libra "talk"Pt 3 and Pt 4. Then April and Keesha + Libra + Angie "talk" Pt 5, Pt 6, Pt 7, and Pt 8.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing how April was talking to Keesha and then Libra added her two cents worth. Basically telling Keesha she should not be friends with Angie in the house. Keesha said that she knows how to play the game and how to be kind to Angie without hurting Angie feelings basically.

I thought this was so rude of them of telling her how she should act. She is an adult and can talk with anyone she wants. I don't think April and Libra should dictate her friendships.

But, last nite Jessie told Jerry during April's talk to Keesha that night the following: Libra wrote a note that said - I love you - and put it to the camera on Showtime to tell her husband and kids she loved them. Libra folded the note and put it on the table and left it.

During April and Keesha talk April showed Keesha the note and said the note was from Libra to her meaning (April). April said this is a friend that loves me and would do anything for me. Keesha I don't know that about you anymore. Jessie said can you believe that lie. This was just an out and out lie to make Keesha feel bad.

When I saw the feeds on youtube I saw her show the note to Keesha and say this to her. I thought Libra really did give it to her.

Now I know this was a lie to make Keesha really feel bad. I wish Jessie would tell Keesha about where the note really came from.

I just wanted to know if anyone else has watched these clips and what do you think?

- Lou -

July 18, 2008 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

OMG I just saw how Libra freaked out to Ollie about Steven reading the bible! "it's a slap in the face to all Christians!" And... something about he wasn't reading it last week.

Whoda thunk... this year I'm rooting for ppl reading the Bible, and against the people who don't.

July 18, 2008 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

- Claire you are so funny, especially about Libra. That post was so cute. I really agree with you on most. Except I have a soft spot for Keesha. -Lou-

July 18, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Corey - I'm still liking them together... :) That exchange is much better seen than read.

Melanie Me too. :)

Oacdycsf - thank you so much for being here. :)

Gaytor - Dan's growing on me too... lol.. Probably means he's doomed.

Danyelle I think so too.

Claire Hang in there :) You're bound to like somebody. ;) I must be easy.. I'm still liking just about all of em.

MikeInBama Good morning, lover.

N2Reality hehe.. got a thing for Republicans, huh?

Pyke Thanks for your help, hon. i really appreciate it.

DavidB Thanks for the heads up, David. Good lord.. how many times are they gonna upgrade...

Rhonda Good Morning! YOU guys make the community :) I'm just happy you all found me :) ya know what they say about finding the right people at the right times in your life...

Shamrock Good Morning :)

July 18, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Carolyn maybe I'm being passive aggressive because I'm jealous of April, Ollie is cute LOL

I wonder why the girls don't like Angie, I guess they see her as a threat. I like Angie and Michelle. Actually, right now I like most of the HG's except for Jessie, Jerry, and Dan. I think Renny is starting to grow on me plus she is from La so no matter how crazy she is I still have to take up for the people from my state :)

July 18, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Hope I did OK with the transcribing last night Carolyn. :) Completely new to me. :)

Anyways, I hope Stevan wins today the POV. If not him... Angie next, then Renny, then Keesha, then Jerry. Then Dan. Gosh... I don't understand why Jerry doesn't align with Stevan/Dan/Angie/Keesha... he really has everyone down to a T but he isnt doing ANYTHING.

Stevan still has fight in him. Hope he stays! I can easily see Stevan winning and staying and him and Angie "fighting" or "seperating" and having a secret alliance to the end.

July 18, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

lou... I have seen those clips. Along with the HOh bashing Angie/keesha/Stevan while downstiars they were saying nice things about everyone in the house. (Not kidding)

Thats why it's hard for me not to be emotional right now and just root for Angie/Stevan/Dan.

It doesn't surprise me at ALL. But, I find my comments going into thin air in many places I go about Libra and her sheep because, I seem to be one of the only ones seeing it.. I feel. So I kind of shutup. LOL

July 18, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Hmmm I'd like to go back to the Live show and see if Steven was as bad as they said.... Too bad I deleted it off my DVR already.. I'll have to go find it on the web!

July 18, 2008 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Someone wake these people up! I'm ready for some action.

July 18, 2008 at 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree GAYTOR...Dan has been very charming to me from the beginning...and hes not too hard to look at either IMO. He's def. my BB boyfriend this year! haha ;o)

PYKE- Thanks for holding up the fort last night! Great job! I would also have to agree that Keesha is probably playing Libra...there is something about it that I just dont feel is very genuine...but as long as Libra doesnt catch on...then she might be able to work it.

Good morning all my BB lovers & HAPPY FRIDAY! & CAROLYN...hopefully you are much more rested!

July 18, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Melanie, you know you can go to CBS.com, they have all the episodes online. That's how I caught up on Wednesday before the show :)

July 18, 2008 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHH also...i can't wait to go back to my DVR and watch the live show again...I HAVE to see this whole Steven fiasco!

Melanie...go to CBS and watch! :o)

July 18, 2008 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

New Post! :) They're being woken up.

July 18, 2008 at 9:15 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

MikeinBama has said he is ready for some action. We already knew that from the pic. :P

If Carolyn takes the rest of the day off we can BET we know where she is.

Run Carolyn run.
See Carolyn Run.

GIGGLE
:o)

July 18, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello Corey :)

July 18, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Ok so I watched... I didn't see anything... Maybe the kept the camera off of him on purpose because of that...

July 18, 2008 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think Keesha is playing Libra so far but she hates April (I dislike her as well) I think Angie & Keesha have/had a girl crush on each other and the girls think Keesha will flip on them for Angie. I like Keesha the most but I hope they all stop talking with Michelle I cannot stand ppl like her so twofaced it sad. I like Angie but she hung herself trying to save Brian. I don't know why so many ppl like Steven after the things that came/come out his mouth but to each is own. My friend looked at BBAD for a min last night and thought Memphis was the gay guy of the show..lol I dont trust him but he's right about getting Jerry out these kids are playing the game all wrong they were right about getting Brain but Jerry should go next imo not Steven.

July 18, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger LouinVA said...

Pyke - Thanks for commenting on my post. I should have know they were bashing downstairs also. I don't know who is playing who as of this day. - Lou

July 18, 2008 at 9:56 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

No, melanie... i actually think Jessie was LYING. he said "I told him to stop and had to walk over to the kitchen just to get away from him he was so discusting." In fact, jessie was in the kitchen the entire time. :)

July 18, 2008 at 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't pic a fave but I am growing tired of April.
Virgo(a Leo), April and Miclelle are such control freaks it's funny to watch how much energy they spend trying to get it their way. Lots of right fighters. It is funny that I too am rooting for the bible reader!
At least this season it seems they're readers not "thumpers"!

Thanks Carolyn for all your hard work keeping it going in a positive direction.YTB(you're the best)!

July 18, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pyke I totally agree with you.
Listening to the contrast between the convos upstairs and downstairs on Wed. nite showed the positive nature on Angie,Keesha and Steven. Miracles do happen! We can Hope. But I fear they will soon be gone. I think the reason Angie is disliked is because she won't jump in the big fear/control game with them.
MHO

July 18, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below