;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, July 18, 2008

Morning in the Big Brother 10 House

9:08am BBT
BUBBLES!
Wakey Wakey, Houseguests! It's time to entertain the live feed viewers! Oh.. and you might want to think about winning a Veto.

9:29am BBT
Feeds are Back!
The House is On Lockdown while the PoV Comp is being built outside in the backyard.
Everyone's doing their morning thing...
Steven's subtly trying to work some votes. At the moment, he's hanging out with Libra, who's still in bed, just checking in on her to see how she's doing on the slop.

9:35am BBT
KITCHEN/Dining
Keesha, Renny, Ollie, April, Michelle.. then Jerry joins
Ollie's at the dining table, up and dressed, but looking like he'd rather be asleep. Keesha's across the table from him.

Renny: Memphis is gonna lose weight fast... Men always do.
Keesha: I never drink this much coffee.
Memphis: Me neither.
Keesha: Just since I've been in here... They're gonna have us all addicted.

They start wondering when they get off of Slop. Keesha thinks it'll be Wednesday after the Live Show.

April notices the noise from outside.

April: They're building something out there. It's loud.
Renny: (deadpan) I can't stand the excitement of it. I'll be delirious by morning.
Keesha: You were delirious last night. I had to walk you to bed.
Renny: Last night?
Keesha: You fell asleep at the counter. I woke you up, and you said you were cooking something.

Everyone laughs.

Keesha: So I walked you in to the bedroom, and I was talking to you, but you were totally ignoring me... I think you were sleep walking.
Renny: It's gonna get worse. It's the slop. All I can think about is food. I'm gonna see the bed as a giant cheeseburger or something.

BUBBLES... briefly.

Feeds come back and Keesha's talking about how Steven refers to himself as "She" whenever he gets drunk. Then she asks if Renny remembers the whole masturbation thing with Steven last night. Renny's shocked.. then she remembers.

Renny: That was funny.
Keesha: And I'm trying to bury my head in the pillow, cuz I know my laugh is so loud.
Jerry: I never heard it... then again, I can't hear anything over Ollie's snoring.
Ollie: Woahh... Hey, hey. It is what it is.. Thanks to my mom and dad. It's in the genes.
April: My mom and dad snore, but they're kinda overweight.
Jerry: Slop.
April: Yeah, every American should go on the slop diet.

CUT TO BUBBLES @ 9:45am.. briefly, then back to the kitchen, talking about driving and dozing. Look out world! Keep em in the house!

9:48am BBT
HIPPY ROOM
Libra 7 Steven are in there, in bed, but not talking at the moment...

9:49am BBT
KITCHEN/Dining
Everyone else is chatting and having coffee and/or breakfast.

9:55am BBT
Groups are splitting off a bit...
Keesha's in the spa room with Memphis, talking about how massage therapists freak her out, "I'm like, why are you touching me there?"

9:56am BBT
BUBBLES

9:59am - 10:05amBBT
Feeds are back. Memphis and Keesha are still chatting in the spa room... about everything under the sun. At the moment, Shark attacks.

Jerry's lying down on his bed, atop the covers.

10:14am BBT
Jessie got called to the Diary Room, and 2 minutes later we got bubbles. Methinks we may have a PoV Player Selection underway. :)

Still Bubbles at 10:34am BBT

10:37am BBT
Feeds are Back!
HIPPY ROOM
April, Keesha & Michelle
April's dishing on Steven, saying "he's not even trying to stay. Dan at least is trying. Steven should be out there talking to people." They move from Steven to Jerry, saying he's driving them crazy, and they don't know if they can stand to be in the sequester house with him. They'd all prefer Renny.

The women are on all 4.
Waiting to hear who's playing for PoV...

CUT TO:
HoH Room
Jessie & Memphis
Still no PoV Player talk, but Jessie's telling Memphis that he put Keesha's key in first to give her a false sense of security. Memphis is concerned about Angie outing them to everyone, and that putting them all in a bad spot, because the whole house will turn against them for playing them.

10:44
Ollie comes in to HoH and spills the beans.

Ollie
: You gotta win that thing, or count on Libra to win it. You Libra and who else?
Jessie: Michelle.
    ***And who else?


CUT TO:
Hippy Room
Libra gets called to the DR. Everyone says they probably want to talk to you about playing in the Veto Comp.

CUT TO:
HOH
Jessie: That's why I picked Libra. I wanted someone who would keep it the same.

CUT TO:
Kitchen
10:48am BBT
Steven &
Steven: Last week was clear cut. Everyone wanted to get rid of Brian. This week I think it's a little more open. You would tell me, right?
Angie: Yeah. I told you I'd be honest with you.

Angie tells him to eat something, and offers to make him a hot dog.

10:49am BBT
The Feeds just flipped to the Backyard for a second, showing us something that may well be the PoV Comp set being built. We'll have a cap for you in just a sec. 2 actually...





CUT TO:
10:55am BBT
HIPPY RM
Michelle, Libra & April
It sounds like Angie may have been chosen to play PoV, but not positive on that.
The ladies are being catty about Angie, and April's trying to cast more doubt on Keesha.

11:01am BBT
Dan enters and asks the ladies for help. He cut his nose shaving. They recommend neosporin.

11:03am BBT
The women have returned to game talk. Libra gently introduces the notion of having both Jerry and Renny in sequester. The others aren't ready to entertain that, and Libra backs off. She tries another tack - complaining about Jerry not helping clean on Friday - instead he kept saying, "I wonder if I have to go up there and clean HoH." April says it's because he's old school.

Libra: Lemme ask you all this, if she used it, do you think she'd be a target?
April: Heck yeah!
Michelle: oh yeah.

CUT TO:
11:07am BBT
SPA ROOM
Jerry, Steven, Angie
BB: Steven, please go to the DR.
Angie: See ya.
Steven: See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Steven leaves. Angie and Jerry are silent.

CUT TO:
11:08am BBT
HIPPY ROOM
Keesha, Libra, April, Michelle
Keesha tells the other women she will not vote for Steven to stay. She says he did this to himself, and as much as she likes him as a person, she's not going to be stupid.

Keesha: I feel like, on a personal level, he's been through a lot of hard sh*t in his life, he's gone through a lot of stuff, and in that way, it touches me. it makes me sad. That's why I feel so close to him. I feel bad for him. That's on a personal level. I believe he's genuinely a good person, just naive.

Talk turns to Brian... Turns out the women were offended by what they perceived as a rich boy attitude.

CUT TO:
11:22am BBT
HIPPY RM
After a couple minutes of Bubbles, we come back to the women. Conversation has turned to pigs feet, tripe, etc... Michelle will kill in a gross food comp.

We're all getting an education in the Portuguese custom of "Day of the Pig" which involves eating them... From April and Keesha, we get a little bit of info on pig slaughtering.

CUT TO:
DINING TABLE
Jessie & Jerry

Jerry: There's a coalition of women. The biggest one to worry about is Libra. She has them all under her control.
Jessie: I heard when you said that last night. I've been waiting for someone else to say that.
Jerry (whispering): I love Michelle, but I think she's in on it...

Michelle comes in.

Pig talk continues. Then on to bulls. Then.. to the importance of learning another language.

CUT TO:
11:40am BBT
Hippy Room
Keesha, Libra & April

Keesha: I may hang out with him some, but the only 2 people I really trust (she points, indicating the 2 of them.)

They start talking about Michelle, calling her loyalty into question, because she disappeared for 4 hours last night.

Bubbles @ 11:42am BBT

Feeds are back at 11:44amBBT
Libra and April are now alone in the Hippy Room, talking about Keesha. April says she saw through that trying to cast aspersions on Michelle. Libra congratulates her for it.

Michelle enters. They tell her what's up.

Libra: I just told Keesha that she's perceived as a floater because of the stuff she says to Steven.

11:49am BBT
Memphis joins Libra, April and Michelle in the Hippy Room. Talk turns to fingernails... then to Angie, and how she wore Brian's hat all day yesterday. Memphis says she wouldn't leave Steven's side all day yesterday.

Keesha rejoins them.

Keesha: I need you guys to understand something. I'm not a floater. I like Steven as a person, but I'm not stupid. Not like Angie... she's made her choice.

Talk turns to prayer and they all start slamming BB8 Amber. They move on to Natalie from BB9.

Libra: Then there's Natalie. Her readin' the bible and doin' BJs at night. Come on!

It's time to open a new post... See ya there.






Permalink







55 Comments:

Blogger Pyke said...

I didn't see Steven grabbing his balls during the live show like Jessie said.

Umm, Jessie also said something about Steve makes an ass out of himself for the live feed viewers. Umm... how? God I am SO SICK of the Stevan hate, Angie hate, Dan hate, and occasional Keesha hate. Hate it even worse when Jerry pipes in with his own thoughts. It's bad enough Libra/April/Michelle/Jessie/Ollie hate on them... but Jerry? Don't respond to them!

July 18, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO! Its time to get FRIDAY & VETO COMP day going in the BB house!!!!

July 18, 2008 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like these houseguests, they're not all about sex! I don't want to be mean but it's hard for me to watch the clips with Jerry in them his voice really annoys me!

Anyways thanks Carolyn for ALL your reports I don't even HAVE to watch the vids because you keep me so up to date!!

July 18, 2008 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning

: )

thank you again carolyn and last night pyke for keeping us all informed and entertained!

i feel like the minute the house guests step inside the BB house, they are all instantly taken back to high school. i mean - what's with all the women being catty and playing mind games with each other about ... you can't talk to these people ... can we trust you? ... prove it ... because you were talking to so and so - you can't be our friend anymore .. i mean - come on haha. poor angie! and keesha!

in my perfect BB world, i would like to see angie, keesha, renny, jerry, dan and memphis get together in an alliance. i think they are the most genuinely positive, mature people in the house.

July 18, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

GAWD! Libra is already on Steven for drinking his shake out of the shaker. (Yes MOTHER I will drink it anyway I want!)

Who made her Shaker police?

Steven told her that Jessie and some others do the same thing. She still wanted him to use a cup because others could be using one ofthe 2 shakers vs the 55,000 cups (glasses?)...

She is so (choose your expletive) controling. She would be my #1 target. Are the rest just scared of her?

:o)

July 18, 2008 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Jessie is working overtime to bash Steven this past 24 hours.

I think after the POV ceremony this week, we'll begin to see some creaks in the Flock. The rest of that group will have to notice how Jessie is overplaying the "respect" card, and how he is working too hard to get Steven out.

Why did he flip to Steven away from Renny? Because Steven slept when the HoH was revealed? How come no one else woke Steven up? Even people on opposite sides woke each other up for HoH reveals on past BB's.

This group is very mature in some ways, but very high school cliquish (sp?) overall.

July 18, 2008 at 9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually Michelle, doesn't hate or dislike Angie. So you can't say that she hates Angie.

July 18, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Morning all!

Been ill the last few days with ear infections so i haven't been keeping up on whats going on in BBLand. Glad to know i can always come here to catch up. ( you all are great!)


My thoughts towards Jessie seem to be spot on with how arrogant hes acting with the win of HOH. Hoping hes out fast otherwise i'll be cursing at the tv all summer.

July 18, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaah

that little exchange between keesha and renny about renny being out of it last night and having no idea what keesha is talking about totally just made my day.

seriously cute and funny.

am i the only one loving renny more and more? and hating jessie more and more? ahha

alright.

i have to get this off my chest.

but jessie and the being woken up by renny on one of the first nights thing.

come the *bleep* on ... grow up. she was having a little fun, acting silly and appologized right away. talk about a boy who's always gotten his way!! jeez.

and then to call her out on national television and say "you need to give respect to get it" ? seriously? annnnd then .... and then to whine to the other house guests about how disrespectful RENNY was to him on the live show?!?! he was the one who completely attack her, she was just responding to him ... and i felt like she said it perfectly.

blah.

i feel better now

: )

go renny . go angie . go keesha . go dan . even go steven. go jerry and memphis (if they can stop hanging around the negative bunch!)

p.s sorry for such a long post. and thank you for listening : )

July 18, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good Morning Everyone!! :)

These women! HOLY!! Renny and Angie I like, they have brain cells. The rest....meh! They could go and I wouldn't miss them.

The men, I'm still liking Jerry. Dan and Memphis are good with me too and if Steven could shut up or mind his P's and Q's I'd be ok with him too. Seriously the rest could go far, far away. Jessie is making me crazy!!

So I'll be living through the posts as I can't watch anything from work.

Enjoy your day :)

July 18, 2008 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello Gaytor :)

July 18, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger TaraC said...

I think the reason they all revert to high school when they enter the BB house is that there is simply nothing else to do. They are so bored out of their minds that they fill their days with gossip and paranoia. It's a big reason why we all watch, lol.

This group does seem to talk a lot more than past groups, I remember watching in past seasons for hours while they laid out in the BY with barely a word said by anyone. These guys are non-stop and have been from the word go. I'm impressed with the casting in the fact that I really like all of them. I just hate some of the things that Steven has said, I really tried to like him, but feel like I shouldn't because of his prejudiced comments.

July 18, 2008 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Natvtxn said...

AGREE...Val, Alli, and Katie...couldn't have said it better.

Okay, Carolyn...don't usually do this...but feel like you all are my "extended" family...

Anyway, start the Prayer Circle. Just got an email from my bro in MI who took my Dad and Mom to the ER. My Dad had a boil, took some strong antibiotic and ended up with numb arms/lets and slurred speech. Woke up this morning the same way, so they took him in. There are 6 siblings and my Dad is the kind that doesn't like to worry anyone. Waiting on CAT Scans. Don't like being on the other side of the US (Florida) where I can't just pop in.

Could be mini-stroke, so I'm sure they'll put him on blood thinners. Or maybe just a bad reaction to the antibiotics?! Yikes!! No major illnesses/death in our immediate family.

Thanks.....I'll let you know.

July 18, 2008 at 10:00 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

NatvTXn - I'm so sorry.. consider it started. Please keep us posted.

TaraC - Ditto, on all counts

July 18, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

I so want Steven to win POV. Jessie is very immature and I am starting to agree with Renny, he needs to grow up. His age really shows.

July 18, 2008 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I agree Jessie needs a swift kick right out of the house next week. He's going way over the top with his power trip. I knew it was going to be an awful HOH rein with him.....

BRING BACK BRIAN!!! :)

July 18, 2008 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger TaraC said...

natvtxn - i'm sorry to hear about your dad, i hope it's just a reaction that can be cleared up quickly. prayers and positive thoughts coming his way.

July 18, 2008 at 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

natvtxn- I will be praying!

Where abouts in Texas are you from?

July 18, 2008 at 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tarac - that is very true. i suppose there wouldn't be much of a show if they didn't get all paranoid and catty!!

right haha.

i will say that they all do seem rather smart. i don't think you could call any of them slow etc. maybe that is why they all got into it so quickly and are always plotting, talking etc. they're all rather intelligent and need intellectual stimulation, if they just sat there, this bunch would be too bored?

i'm still going to stick to not really enjoying jessie 100 % though ... i don't think he's a bad guy, but i think that he needs to realize that not everything is about him. other than that, and steven's prejudiced comments that were totally uncalled for - i agree, they're a good bunch of people!

July 18, 2008 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I'm really liking Keesha. I thought she was an idiot but she is really growing on me. I hate to admit it but April is very smart. I was listening to her yesterday talk about cars and financing and the girl is sharp, but she's loyal to the people around her to her own detriment.

July 18, 2008 at 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pyke
I thought I was the only anti-Jessie!Can't say I hate him but am stunned by his over reactions.
Maybe that shows my age.I don't waste energy over reacting to people, I waste it on other stupid things!

July 18, 2008 at 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

natvtxn - sending peace-filled, positive healing thoughts your way ...hopefully it won't be anything too serious ... take good care of yourself in the meantime too : )

July 18, 2008 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger baaculler said...

Jessie = Cappy circa 1989

July 18, 2008 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger KarenAnne said...

Natvtxn - I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I lost my dad a couple of years ago to cancer, and I know how stressful it is to have someone so close be in the hospital. I will say prayers for him, and also for your peace. Best wishes and God bless.

July 18, 2008 at 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie = Cappy circa 1989

July 18, 2008 at 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would Libra be a target? She hasn't done anything that threatening. If these houseguest were smart or the women atleast were smart they would be trying to get Jessie and memphis out anyway possible. I want women to be the final two! If they get Steven or Dan out this week that will be 2 guys out in a row. I think next week either memphis or Jessie has to go. Very strong players.

July 18, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie eliz
I agree with the whole high scholl thing. and I would love to see those 6 in an alliance and I think Memphis will get tired of listening to the Flock of C-girls squawking.
Natvtxn consider it done.
Corey let's start a prayer circle that Steven wins POV.And Angie wins HOH. what fun to watch the C-girls come runnin!
I tried to see the bright side of Brian leaving--that he could be voted back!!!
Keesha is smarter than they think!Maybe if she wasn't so constipated she could see a little clearer April and Libra are not her allies.

July 18, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger baaculler said...

Keesha is clever...notwithtanding her resembalence to Dani....lets hope history can repeat itself.

July 18, 2008 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger TaraC said...

Ooo basketball in the driveway, looks fun!

July 18, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

I take it back. Keesha has no integrity the way she is talking right now. She was badmouthing Angie because she wouldn't use the veto to save Steven, and now she is saying the same. SHe hates April and now she calls her fer friend. Is she playing both sides? Is she a total hypocrite? Is she trying to save herself?

July 18, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keesha should most definitely throw the veto so shes not forced to take steven off (like she promised). if she doesnt she looks like a liar. if she does she looks like a traitor.

July 18, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like they got to pick players for POV.Not out of the bag?
I am rooting for Steven to win. But I think Jessie is pretty strong. Maybe it will be someting requiring memory ---I hope I hope!
Doesn't have much room in his head!

July 18, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

Happy Veto Day all you sexy, beautiful bbdish commenters!!!

Hugs and kisses to all!!

July 18, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

has anyone heard what the twist will be this year? also are the fans voting someone back in?

July 18, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Julissa said...

Hi all. I agree. Jessie is over the top. I think he doesn't know what respect means. And he tried to explain it to Renny. Got to laugh at little kids sometimes, they are such know it alls.

July 18, 2008 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

Am I the only one that wants to see these people to wake up and rock the boat?!?!? This majority stuff is killing me!!!!

July 18, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hello Reporterx :)

Brian must have had dragon breath....ROTFL!

July 18, 2008 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genie Sea
Integrity seems to be left at the door when they walk in. They all lie and cheat and many have tried to steal food.
I wish there would be some competition where integrity counted, but alas.

Jerry wake up and join an alliance!

July 18, 2008 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Genie Sea said...

Happy Veto Day Reporter X and everyone else!

My first comment of the day somehow didn't show up... I think I experienced a blog hiccup. Haha. I don't feel like retyping all that..

Nat - sending you good thoughts for your dad!

The only think that has disappointed me about the feeds has been that we haven't had a chance to see any of the comps yet :( DO they show any of them other than the HoH Endurance?

Another question; When did they change pb&j to slop and did they ever sya why? I remember HGs complaining about the pb&j and I was thjinking they were wusses. I love pb&j! :)

July 18, 2008 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

OMG Rosarito! I was thinking the same thing earlier LOL. I am going to say a silent prayer right now, will you and anyone else who wants Steven to win join with me? I seriously want him to win!

July 18, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Does anyone find it odd that Jessie had about five clips in the first show telling us that, "I hope these people aren't intimidated by my big, bad muscular body" ....

Yet, since then he's developed an allergy to shirts.

July 18, 2008 at 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst part about this season is when it seems like Michelle's voice is on every feed... I can't bear it.

I wish the feeds would stop focusing on her, it seems like days go by and I don't hear anything from other hg's.

July 18, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Afternoon everybody!
geesh! these girls are making me crazy. Libra, Michelle and April are exactly why I just don't get along with girls well! they're just mean! :p And I just can't for the life of me figure out why they hate Angie so much. For talking to "the other side"? Give me a break and grow up! I think Jerry was right-they are jealous of her.
Can it be? I'm actually starting like Renny?? Lady is crazy, but at the same time endearing.
I'm hoping and praying everybody in the house gets a freaking clue about Jessie and gets him the heck out of the house next week. can't stand that dude.
Steven-Anyone else think he's just like a sad little puppy? I kinda feel bad for him, but I think maybe it would be good for him to just go home...I don't think he can handle the pressure in the coming weeks.

July 18, 2008 at 11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corey
I was a little thrown off by some of Steven's comments. But I think he is a good person because he sees others as good people in a weird situation. We all say mean thoughtless things at times but I don't think it's his true nature to be mean.He's funny and caring and not two faced.At least not yet!

July 18, 2008 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

Alot of people STILL bring up the colored comment stevan made.

really... please take into consideration he is from Texas (I know what it's like down here, besides hot). Also, this was just after he found out Libra ahd outed him to some people (he told Brian and Libra first). So... it was out of anger. But he isn't racist.

July 18, 2008 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger martini1227 said...

I am getting annoyed...I am not a friend of, but I do know Michelle ( i live down the road) EVERY word that comes out of that girls mouth is BS!! Looks to me like she has to make up a load of crap that she has never actually done because she needs to be the center of attention....

She is giving Rhode Islanders a BAD NAME!!

July 18, 2008 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

woohoo!!!! libra and her sheep doubt michelle cause she talked to angie!! lol

July 18, 2008 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Pyke said...

corey.... Stevan almost has it. he has Angie.

I'll root for Stevan with you too!

OH NO! Her sheep just turned on keesha cause they were like "we can't doubt Michelle." LOL... Keesha you aint getting back in honey. Join Angie and Stevan and Dan and Jerry and renny... and WIN HOH!

July 18, 2008 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Corey :)

I would like for Steven to win the veto competition and save himself for one more week. I think he is a decent person. I want to see Dan get evicted.

You can't play this game without deception. You are going to always have to lie to people to advance. No one is hollier than thou and having intergity doesn't matter if you want to stay in the house. ( and that's everyone that has played this game)

July 18, 2008 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

Ugh. I've already had it with the Flock and their high school mentality. OMFG, Angie was wearing Brian's hat! Big deal. And she's hanging out with Steven. Again, big deal. You want to kick him out of the house, fine, that doesn't mean you have to make him a pariah for the whole week.

July 18, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wanted to clarify a little something .. when you wrote :

CUT TO:
11:40am BBT
Hippy Room
Keesha, Libra & Angie

did you mean Keesha, Libra and April?

just wasn't sure as i didn't think keesha would say that angie and libra were the only two she actually trusted.

i can't wait to see who ends up together in the end - more so than other seasons ... everyone is all over the place and it seems like there are so many different little alliances! alliances within alliances and overlapping alliances lol ... i can't keep it all straight, really!

July 18, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ack! sry. i just hit reject by mistake on a couple comments...

July 18, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie is a homophobe - that's what's driving his vendetta against Steven.

On a lighter side, OMG I just loved the Natalie commnets about being a bible thumper by day and giving BJ's by night ! ! ! ha ha ha ... just goes to show, you BB deeds last longer than you do as a hg!! hee hee !!!

Tiffany

July 18, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Steven and Dan should hook up, we all know about catholic girls going bad ... and a little soft shoe on the ceiling would live'n things up, AND drive Jessie and Jerry INSANE!

Carolyn, give the producers a call, I know you have the inside track, and give them the heads up!

Rosario

July 18, 2008 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Have to pipe in again. Steven is NOT from Texas, he just lives here now. He is from a very small area in Louisiana in the heart of Cajun country.

On another note, I really do think that Keesha is playing both sides. Looks to me like the really smart ones in the game are Keesha and Memphis and both are aligning where they need to be right now to stay but will flip and turn this game upside down when it's time.

Was starting to believe April was also that smart, but think her jealousy and hatred of Keesha is going to be her downfall. There's not a conversation that goes by where she doesn't try to work in casting doubt about Keesha. Granted, I thinks shes's right that she's playing both sides, it just seems to come from a very nasty, hateful place and not part of the gameplay. She comes on a little too strong with it.

I also think Angie and Jerry might be part of the Keesha/Memphis gang. I believe Jerry is intentionally staying in the middle right now and just using his "grandpa" and "Jerry's Angel's" status to his advantage (harmless old man). Angie is realizing she needs to put personal aside and when she reconciles that she will be a player to be reconned with (if she can last that long).

And of course, Renny will join the gang along with Dan.

At least that's what I hope happens and then we can just watch the other kiddies tear themselves apart.

July 18, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below