;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday Night Live In The BB House

8:40 BBT
Michelle & Jessie
Spa Room

Jessie: Did you have higher expectation for who was gonna be in here..
Michelle: I just thought it'd be a little different..
Jessie: In what sense?
Michelle: They thought I was gonna have a shomance..
Jessie: oh yeah?
Michelle: I think they were hoping..
Jessie: as they were for me..
Michelle: But you have a girlfriend..
Jessie: I'm seeing a girl..
Michelle: yeah but still..
Jessie: I don't put girls first anyway..I'm single..she will tell you that..

Jessie tells us about 10 times he is single..he is single..he is single..

***Keep saying it Jessie, and you just might be when you leave the house.


9:00pm BBT
The HG's are putting on a show..spark up the feeds should be very cute..
Renny is costume designer for Keesha and herself..that alone is entertainment enough..Dan is the host..Steven, Jerry and Michelle are working on a special Big Brother top 10 list..Ollie is cross dressing, we don't know why..roles are still being assigned..


Ollie: I'm Parker from season 9





Steven used mascara to paint on Dan's mustache and chest hair...






Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger David B. said...

it's easy to "forget" home when your away . . .

July 19, 2008 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.. I wish I had the feeds... Or Showtime! I bet it is hilarious to see all that is going on right now!

July 19, 2008 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Libra looks like Star Jones! Now I have to figure out who it is that Jessie reminds me of.

July 19, 2008 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger OneTxJewel said...

I'm watching BBAD and its sooo cute...Michelle is painting jerry's nails...he looks like a lil boy! I'm sooo pumped for this show they are putting on. I hope it makes it on BBAD.

July 19, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

I am loving this!! They are all so funny...how long will this playfulness last???

July 19, 2008 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun are these guys? OMG. *cracking up* LOVE them. "Dress up in Renny's Clothes!"

Also guess what - Big Brother Craze is BACK ya'll! They're still getting a bit of updates done and such, but for the most part, we're back! Carolyn, change that link, mah bloggin sistah!

July 19, 2008 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

I have to say that it's been hard for me to get into this season because it started out being a divided house filled with hate and gossip right away...

HOWEVER

I am really enjoying tonight's feeds and the nice, but fun, atmosphere in the house.

Unlike being an extension of a divided country... this house and show is for one night at least full of laughter and unity. ;-)))

July 19, 2008 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Becky aka tata! said...

reporterx you are doing a fantastic job capturing all this fun!!!!

July 19, 2008 at 9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to read everyone is getting along and there talk show like thing sounds awesome.

July 19, 2008 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

OMG. This is some of the best fun EVER. I am ROFLMAO... tears crying. Too bad it will be too long for the actual show. A classic BB YouTube.

July 19, 2008 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger KBaker said...

I happen to catch SNL BB-style. Absolutely hysterical!!

July 19, 2008 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

OMG i have tears coming down my face.. Memphis and Jessie skit was great...to funny...LOL Ollie saying he was Parker from BB9 to funny

July 19, 2008 at 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok...i really think this is the funniest, most creative group of houseguests i have ever seen!!! i love when they can all come together like this to have fun...i was cracking up the entire time. gay memphis- love it!!!

i hope this becomes a tradition they continue throughout the season!

(sorry for all the exclamation points....i just really enjoyed them!)

July 19, 2008 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

So Angie's getting ready to do a table dance, and BBAD cuts to commercial. Seriously????

It's pretty clear that Showtime hates me.

July 19, 2008 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Lilbets said...

That was too cute!! They all did a fabulous job putting on the show!! Loved it!

July 19, 2008 at 10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Parts of the Sat Night Show were hysterical. When Memphis and Jessie walked out I literally fell on the floor. It was a very cute show, too bad showtime cut to a commerical at the end. Wish I could have seen the rest of the show not the aftermath.

July 19, 2008 at 11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading about some of the things that happened, it is awesome to hear all the house guests got along from cooking slop recipies to playing heads up 7 up. I can't wait to see it on the show or something like that. Even the talk show sounded awesome.

July 20, 2008 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i stayed up to watch it and it was so much fun!!! my fave was memphis and jessie with the "antique". omg i was laughing so hard.
and the whole april/ollie/steven bit was very funny too.
during the prep libra looked like she was bored out of her gord and jerry looked like he was ready to fall asleep on the couch!

July 20, 2008 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger cindytexas said...

I loved it! I'm so glad there are clips of this, because I was so tired I went to bed and didn't watch last night.

Question: Whose idea was this show? I mean, how did it start? Just curious.

July 20, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I wish I could slip in there and tell Michelle to watch herself with Jessie though. Fun for us, but drama on the outside for them both.

Cute show!!!

I'm really enjoying this seasons HG's.

;)

July 20, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below