;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 21, 2008

Chelsia's Bloggin' with the DishChicks - Week 2

Thank you for your patience today everyone. And a million thanks to ReporterX and DivaDawn for posting like mad all afternoon! The behind the scenes stuff I was working on all afternoon wasn't surprise related (sorry), but it was blog related, really important and had to be taken care of ASAP, and it's finally done.

OK.. moving right along...

Welcome to Week 2 of our newest feature for the Big Brother 10 season: BB9 Chelsia Dishin' with the Chicks! We thought it would be great to have a true insiders take on the goings on within the BB10 house, and we hope you think so too!

Please feel free to link to this post, but copying and pasting is a no-no. Here's the direct url:
http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2008/07/chelsias-bloggin-with-dishchicks-week-2.html

And without further ado, heeeeeere's Chelsia!


Ok…so, I just sat down today and watched last night's episode… WOW! If you're reading this somewhere other than bbdish.blogspot.com, some asshole stole copyrighted material and you'd be wise to get it off your site before everyone knows what a cheap POS you're running.

I missed the show last night because I was in Huntington Beach out with Dani. :)









I also met up with Dick last week and will be on his RealPlayer show this Wednesday.

Here is a picture of what we did:

I guess… you really will have to watch. :)



Anyway, here are my current thoughts on BB10:

First off…I'm not happy with Brian leaving the house; I really liked him and did not want to see him go. Then, to top off a wonderful day…Jessie got HOH! UGH! I love that Jessie said everyone thinks he is just a body without a brain…you said it, buddy! And Steven says Jessie is a TOOL! Haha, could not have said it any better! Jessie is totally in love with himself, and it's really irritating! I think Jessie is stupid for not putting Renny up!! She is just gonna sliiide by. I give Jessie until next week, if the house is smart.

Angie is still my favorite, but I'm getting worried that she is not playing enough. A lot of the girls are very intimidated by her and she really needs to butter them up.

I'm falling for Memphis more and more!! He is just sitting back and not saying too much, which is good, but I do worry for him, because he will need to step up at some point and I don't know how well he will do when that time comes.

April…this girl is getting under my skin! She and Libra bitch all the time! I could not take her attitude during the food comp. Enough already! Did she not learn anything from James and me??? Showmances are baaaad! The time it took for James and me to kiss, is the time it took for her and Ollie to have sex! I do not see this girl going far, both because of her relationship with Ollie and because people are going to become very annoyed with her!

On to Ollie…I love that he talks about not drinking the wine during the food comp. He seems like such a wonderful, religious guy…NOT!! He's already banging in the BB house!! I don't know if I'm the only one, but I feel like he and April are just very awkward together. Again, I think he will not be going far in the game because of his relationship with April.

Michelle… is she falling for Jessie??? Ewww, that's just weird! My thoughts on Michelle are still the same; I don't hate her, but I'm not in love with her. I still think this girl is gonna SNAP on someone, which I can't wait for!

Jerry is just too cute; I see him as just being that floater that will get to the end. I think it will be hard to get rid of this guy because of his age and because of his story with his wife. I'm not gonna lie: I got some tears going when he was talking about his wife being his best friend of fifty some years and that he will never put her in a home. It's a sad story, which will really work for him in the BB game.

Libra…did anyone notice that, when Julie asked her how she felt about leaving her kids, all she could say was "I" and "ME"? "This is MY life, I'M doing this"… not, "my kids are in wonderful hands," but, "this is MY chance"… I really didn't like that answer. And I am getting very annoyed with her constant bitching! Get over it!

I really like Steven and I think he is such a down to earth person!! Again, I'm very nervous for him.. I want to see him stay in that house!!!

Renny, Renny, Renny. She is such a floater!! I think that (outside of this game) Renny would be a blast to talk to, but, man, she goes on and on in that house.

Dan has totally grown on me! I really like him and I didn't think I would at first. I frickin' loved when he went into the HOH to "use" the bathroom! Haha!! It's such a sticky situation because I really want him and Steven to stay!! UGH!

I go through ups and downs with Keesha… at first I could not stand her, but I like everything she says about Libra and April. And the fight between her and April was…well, stupid, but I like that Keesha is not on "that side" so much anymore.

I can't wait for that alliance to break up! There are too many people working together, and I'm ready for some of that group to start backstabbing each other!!!

Let me know when there is drama!! Hit me up on myspace!!
Myspace.com/chelsia_hart

Labels:







Permalink







21 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

I think Angie is my favorite also.
Someone should of screencapped Jessie during HOH comp. He looked like he was in so much pain trying to think!
I like your takes on the new HGS. Great job and well-written!=)

July 21, 2008 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger PhilipAlanPhoto said...

Yay! Nice blog, Chelsia!

You rock!

July 21, 2008 at 6:55 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Thank you DishChicks and Chelsia!

;)

July 21, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else find it odd that season 9 has been completely wiped from history? Check the CBS site, it's nowhere to be found.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9


Never thought I'd say this, but I actually enjoyed that season more than I am this one. They, at least, had Chels/James/Josh/Sharon to keep me entertained (not on par with the entirety of BB6 or BB8, but enjoyable for what they were able to contribute in their [too] brief appearance).

I'm just not getting that satisfaction from anyone this time around. Angie is a possibility, but she's so concerned with keeping a low profile, that it's hard to get a read on her.

And just like her first report, I agree with practically everything Chelsia lists here. Can we please just insert her and Dani back into the house already?

July 21, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Gingerbread said...

I agree! We like and dislike the same people! My opinion of Dan has changed drastically from what I thought of him before the show. I hope he does well. I want Angie to go far but I think she needs to play a little harder.

Great blog Chelsia!

July 21, 2008 at 7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your perspective chelsia!


carolyn, was your blog-related behind the scenes work related to removing all youtube videos or links to youtube videos of bb? none of the vid posters will talk about it......

July 21, 2008 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does Jesse look like Eric on steriods.
HAHA!

July 21, 2008 at 7:24 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

I too was not so fond of Keesha until jsut a few days ago. She just cracks me up and I love that she almost brawled. She has a few odd face expressions but she really is starting ot grow on me. My one wish besides Steven staying is that Jerry would just be the grandpa and not go towards the look at me I can act younger too because from him, certain comments are just a little awkward! Just my two cents and thanks Chelsia for your thoughts.

Heather

July 21, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger spyke6666 said...

I pretty much agree with Chelsia on everyone except keesha, I really like Keesha alot. But everyone else she said pretty much the same things i've been thinking. And Angie is my favorite too.

July 21, 2008 at 7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Chelsia!!!! I love that we can see what a past HG has to say about these HG's and the game...she def. has a perspective that none of us can imagine!

July 21, 2008 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

Season 9 ? MIA?? Well, it was a differnt season to be sure....I wouldn't throw the whole thing away anyway intresting views Chelsia. Thanks :)

July 21, 2008 at 7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone know why Jessie, when referring to any woman he's dated, always feels the need to throw in how big her ass is/was?

I don't think I've ever inserted any of my former SOs measurements (of any kind) into a single conversation, in my life.

What a jackass.

July 21, 2008 at 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to know how much Chelsea is watching. It didn't seem like very much to me. Her comments about Renny and Jerry especially show that, I think. Renny has layed low and is not going on and on and Jerry is not cute or going to get any sympathy now that he has been too much of a pervert with the girls. I would be surprised if Chelsea has the time though, sounds like she is having a great time!

July 21, 2008 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

I love Chelsia!

Love hearing what she thinks!

July 21, 2008 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Doc Rocket said...

Hee hee...I really enjoyed this post!

I've been reading, Carolyn...hee hee...just haven't had much time to comment. Keep up the great work as usual! xoxo

July 21, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

Nice DishChick Chels :)
Dan has def grown on me as well. Love how Keesha has spunk. I enjoy Renny I thinks shes a stitch. I think Jessie, Michelle, April, & Ollie are playing a dangerous game. Libra bores me she knew slop was part of the game and shes sleeping it away! Jerry looked grim today so I'm glad they just found out slop will be over tomorrow! I love Memphis & Angie. Sorry Steven it appears your days are nimbered....However expect the unexpected!

July 21, 2008 at 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Blog Carolyn, I love Chelsia, she tells it like it is and doesnt hold anything back. What a great idea having her blog here. I look forward to the next one.

July 22, 2008 at 1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with many of your views, Chelsia, of the HGs. I actually do not care for Keesha at all. Yes, she's entitled to play the game, but she has played all sides and I am so ready for people to catch on and put her up. She has managed to tell everyone what they want to hear and stir up drama, and for the most part, no one yet is targeting her. She is just as catty as Libra, April, and Michelle. I can't get over these 30year olds acting like teenagers. What the heck! They blame Angie for EVERYTHING! It's sick. I really want Angie to outlast them all, but she's in a tough spot.

I hope whoever wins the next HOH does not target Dangie. Please spare those 2! They're the only 2 & Steven that I can watch without wanting to gouge my eyes out.

July 22, 2008 at 3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does everyone keep saying Chelsia is from BB9??!! She's from BB8. BB9 was completely forgetable. -cc

July 22, 2008 at 7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Anon 7:58 I agree I felt like she hasn't been watching much because Jerry isn't sweet at all. At first I didn't like Michelle as much but she's growing on me. I can't wait until the drama start over her feelings for Jessie and he likes Angie. I liked Libra but she is getting on my nerves as well with the whining about the slop. Keesha is twoface to the tenth degree. I think her and Angie like Steven so much because they're bi (not that it matters) but they try to stand up for they're community. Memphis is growing on me, but I cannot understand for the life of me why Angie is in their alliance that's a bad move imo. The thing she did with Brian should have had her aligned with Jerry, Keesha, and others. I also think Renny is going to float by if they dont get her out but Jerry should go first then Renny, followed by Dan since it seems like Steven is going home.

July 22, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie is my favorite too, I'm not as worried about her, seeing as the guys seem to really like her and have her back. I really want steve to stay!!! He does seem down to earth and fun and I agree with you chelsia I want this big group to break up and let the real drama begin. It's too predictable right now!! It makes the show time after darks boring cuz they never talk game. The only time it's fun is when they do silly things like the bb late night show and thier sparta aluminim foil stuff. that was funny too

July 23, 2008 at 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below