;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BB10 Surprise Revealed - Craig Ferguson

5:35pm BBT

Feeds are back! The surprise was Craig Ferguson, and the HGs got to see the studio audience and Julie, so they're mostly happy. Ollie feels like he wasted a good outfit.

The Big Brother house guests were asked questions, and according to Jerry, "They set me up with that question. I wonder if they told people we were gonna be on tonight.. Like family and stuff."

Ollie
: Julie Chen is a public figure now guys. She's getting big.
Libra: You know she's married to like an executive producer...
    ***No, she's married to the head of the network.
It's sounding more and more like they were a part of the Craig Ferguson show for tonight... Julie's the guest tonight. Should be cool to see! :)

Jessie's talking smack about Craig Ferguson... saying he sould've said "Are you a fill in for Dave?"
Jerry: This guy's funny.
Jessie: I tried. I fumbled through what I was gonna say.
Michelle: (does her tranny voice)
Jessie: I could barely fumble through what I was tryin' to say... but I think everyboy else was also doing something.. and Julie had a question for me, "Jessie, you haven't been wearing your shirt all season long.."
Jerry: She said, "You haven't been wearing it in the house. Why aren't you showing it to us?"

Talk turns to the why of Julie being on.. Renny thinks it's do do with celebrating the 10th season of Big Brother.

Jessie and Jerry are wondering when it'll air. Today or tomorrow. The answer is tonight, right after Letterman. Echoes of when will it air are heard around the house.

5:51pm BBT
OK.. enough of that.
Jerry: What are we gonna eat tonight?
    ***Slop ends tonight right before midnight.

Some chatter about pork rinds... apparently they're big in Nebraska.

5:55pm BBT
Michelle & Renny
Michelle's on about Jerry's comments...

The Tuesday show is about to start. I'm opening a new post.






Permalink







16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lame!

July 22, 2008 at 5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was it? I guess I was hoping for something a little more substantial! Oh well, I bet the HGs were happy to see people outside of the house, even if it was just a few minutes.

Hi Carolyn! Hey BB Lovers, how is everyone this evening?

July 22, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

kind of anti climatic IMO!!

July 22, 2008 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Suz :) Doing well thanks. how about you?

David - I think if i were in the house, i'd be thrilled for any change up in the routine.

July 22, 2008 at 5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm great Carolyn, but it's HOT! The thunderstorms have kind of cooled things off, hopefully the cable won't go out!

July 22, 2008 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

How exciting! I mean c'mon it wouldn't have been fair to have some kind of luxury comp where some ate/drank and others didn't.

This sounds like something worth staying up late for. I've never seen Craig Ferguson's show, but I guess I will tonight.

;)

July 22, 2008 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i really like craig ferguson...

July 22, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger David B. said...

for tem, anything is something! for live feeders its a bit lame....

July 22, 2008 at 6:01 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

I think they're all disappointed with the Craig Ferguson Show. They should have never been throwing out ideas about what was going to happen.

July 22, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Did anyone see April complain that they showed Jerry groping her boobs? She was upset because her dad is watching. Um Hello, didn't you already have sex?! Does she not think that's going to get to him? Oh silly girl!

July 22, 2008 at 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Carolyn,

I like craig ferguson as well ... but I'd have preferred seeing James jumping out of a box and shocking the B-jeezes out of the HG's.

Go team pink!

Tiff

btw,
was it just a few short months ago that natty was playing a midnight sonota on matty's skin flute??? how time flies!

just humm along kiddies...

July 22, 2008 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Also, what is wrong with Craig Ferguson?! He's funny! It seems the houseguests already think they're too good for him! lol

July 22, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry whats a craig ferguson?

July 22, 2008 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Corey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 22, 2008 at 8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched it on tv and it was pretty funny. Some moment's that stood out was when Craig told Jerry he should compare real/fake boobs and then Jerry said "You mean feel around the room?" I was cracking up so hard at that, funny stuff. And also when Jesse told Craig "I'm HOH" and Craig said, "Sound like ho to me."

July 22, 2008 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger ddugo said...

It was pretty funny! I didn't get why April seemed so upset in the BB house after the taping, saying "my daddy is going to watch that" Ummmm isn't there a saying for that
"Open mouth insert foot"!!!!
What also seemed pretty cool to me was Julie seemed very protective of her little house pets! She would pop up with their names when Craig called them out and she really explained who they were well. I enjoyed it :)

July 23, 2008 at 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below