;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Overnight Report

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers! Happy Wednesday! Today in the BB10 house: HoH pics and blogging... and the last full day of togetherness for the Fab 4. Here's hoping they make it a good one. :)

Tuesday night on the live feeds was another pillow-fighting, bra hanging, spider feeding, icing eating, laugh their butts off kind of night. Even Jerry got in on the pillow fight and dog piled on top of Memphis... who was on top of Renny... who was under Dan..

I'm gonna get the overnight together for ya now. Please check back for it around 7:15am BBT.
    ***It's complete now. :)

In the meantime, please check out DishCaps. Dawn and Kim have tons of gorgeous new pics up.. for your viewing pleasure. :)

BB10 Angie and BB10 Steven have new listings on ebay for you to check out... BB8 Zach & Jenius fans will be happy to see them back on ebay. Here are their direct ebay links: BB8 Jen, BB8 Zach. By the way, Jen offers Nick as a participant in her auctions.. If you prefer to see everything all at once, here's the link for that: BB related ebay auctions.


And now... the Overnight Report:

10:15pm BBT
The boys are outside looking for bugs to feed Ted the Spider.

Dan: Word got 'round in the moth community to stay away from here...

Keesha & Renny are in the kitchen talking... while Keesha eats icing and bits of cake.

Keesha: Why couldn't you have won that Power of Veto Competition?
Renny: 'Cause I suck... I've won one Head of Household... That's All I've done.
Keesha: You've done awesome.
Renny: I just wish I could've made it further in the game... but I didn't...

CUT TO:
10:40pm BBT
Hippie Room
Everyone
Keesha finds Memphis and Dan's handiwork - her bras are hanging all over the room...





Renny puts one on her head and sings...

Renny: (sings) On the good ship lollipop...
Jerry: It's no wonder we can't get more alcohol.



CUT TO:
10:50pm BBT
Hippie Room
Everyone
Pillow Fight & Pile On!



Jerry piling on Memphis pretty much rang out as "Awkward!!" for everyone assembled.. and the gigglefest broke up soon after.

CUT TO:
11:12pm BBT
Backyard - Couch
Memphis & Dan

Memphis: Jerry's pissing me off... He still talks about people. I thought we were past that in the game.
Dan: It's all he's got. That's his only shot.

Talk turns to Jerry in the final 3 comps, in the event he makes it there.

Memphis: I mean, do you think he has a shot in hell? Unless they change it up for him.

Talk becomes chatter as Memphis wonders what his love, Ashley, is up to right now.

Dan: I can't wait to see what she looks like.
Memphis: I hope she's not struggling...


CUT TO:
11:20pm BBT

Renny & Keesha are in the Bathroom, chatting.
Memphis & Dan are still outside on the couch.

Memphis and Dan agree - they can't stand when the DR folks ask them to list the benefits of keeping each person...

Dan: The producers really try to make it seem like it's totally up in the air... always asking, "What is the benefit of keeping ____?" They're just trying to make a good show. The people who watch the live feeds will know...
    ***Truer words were never spoken.
BB: Dan, Memphis, You are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions.

Talk moves on to Keesha...

Dan: Keesha is more than capable of winning competitions.
Memphis: I know... but I think we can beat her in the physical stuff...

Memphis wishes he had a better understanding of the time-frame for the last couple weeks. Dan has an aha moment, and tells Memphis they forgot to figure in jury house footage when they were thinking about how all the upcoming episodes would play out.

Talk naturally turns to the jury house...

Dan: Dude.. Libra's been there for a while now.
Memphis: She's probably going crazy.
Dan: I wonder if anyone's walked out. (laughs) Just think of that place... Libra, April, Ollie, Michelle... Can you imagine?
Memphis: April and Ollie are probably busy.
Dan: So does that mean Libra and Michelle are talking?
Memphis: (laughs) I could see Libra trying to talk to Michelle.. and Michelle not talking to her at all.
Dan: Michelle's probably talking about how she got screwed.

CUT TO:
11:30pm BBT
Outside - Couch
Dan & Memphis, then Keesha and Renny

Dan: College football's in full swing by now. We've missed so much in the last 3 months! It's like we've had amnesia for 3 months.

Talk turns to their girlfriends...

Keesha comes outside to join them.

Keesha: That lil' burst of energy we had made us all tired... I wonder where Jerry is.
Memphis: I saw him go upstairs.

Talk turns to world events. The war and how long it's gone on... September 11th... watching the planes crash into the World Trade Center...

At 11:45pm BBT, Renny comes outside with a snack. They chat another few minutes then Memphis heads inside for a shower. Jerry's pacing the HoH landing. He and Memphis exchange goodnights. Jerry goes to bed. Memphis goes to the bathroom. Dan & Keesha file in to try Renny's treats.

CUT TO:
11:50pm - Midnight BBT

Bathroom - Memphis & Dan. Memphis is shaving before he showers. Dan's getting in the shower.
Hippie Room - Keesha & Renny are getting into their beds.

Renny: I don't want any shenanigans tonight.
Keesha: Me neither... I'm turning into a lush. They give us alcohol every night.
Renny: They need to!

Talk turns to Dan.

Renny: I don't get Dan. He can't take a shower next to a women, but he'll take one next to a man?
Keesha: Did he get in while Memphis was showering?
    ***Nope.

Keesha: Dan is just.. Dan. He's a little strange.

Keesha takes a trip down BB10 memory lane... She recalls aloud how there was a time when everyone was against her, but Renny and Memphis were always nice to her.

Renny: You've been close to Memphis for a long time.
Keesha: Yeah.
Renny: His ass woulda' been long gone, if it weren't for you.
    ***translation: and I'd still be safe this week. It's there, but it's not bitter.
Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Memphis is trying to rid the word "dude" from his vocabulary. He blames Dan for its presence there, saying he never used to say dude before he came in the house.

CUT TO:
12:05am BBT

Memphis is showering.

Dan pops into the Hippie Room to say goodnight to the ladies. He asks Keesha and Renny if they'll wake him at a reasonable hour tomorrow. They say they will...

Dan heads into the the 80s room, gets into bed and reads his letter from home...

10 minutes later at 12:15am BBT, Memphis comes in to the Hippie Room, fresh from his shower, and climbs into bed. They all tell each other goodnight... and that's that!


This concludes the overnight report.






Permalink







44 Comments:

Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Good Morning Carolyn,
I'll be sad to see Renny go however it did have to happen at sometime. I feel that Renny's mistake is how she handled her HoH. She made her group nervous. Heck she was makeing all of us nervous.
At least on Thursday we get to see the jury house that Jerry claims to control.

September 3, 2008 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger piper said...

Good Morning dear Carolyn.

Good Morning everyone.

September 3, 2008 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Good morning one and all,

<<<<---Hands Carolyn steaming cup of virtual cuban coffee.---<<<<

On top of Renny, who was on top of Dan???

Wowza ... Did I miss out last night! Tell me more, tell me more. lol

;)

September 3, 2008 at 6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all my fellow addicts,

Here is to a very sad day in Big Brother land the last day with our FAB 4!!! I really do hope they live it up and have fun together. I will be watching the live feeds and hoping they make the most of it!!!

September 3, 2008 at 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i so want to see jury house footage!!! i can hardly wait to see what they say about getting michelle ollie and april out, one by one! it was great!

September 3, 2008 at 7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see jury house footage, seeing april, ollie and michelle's reactions that they each got picked off one right after another will be great!
karenhs

September 3, 2008 at 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEEEE.....Carolyn, you still here! We have been w/out power simce 9:30 monday nite & I was having BB & Dish withdrawals!! It's taken me a bit but I think I've caught up! I was so excited to see the blog w/JJ. Keesha is one of my fave. Would love so see her & Dan F2.

Hope all made it thru the storms & are getting back to there homes. We have about 60,000 evac's here & they are all chomping at the bit to get home. Don't blame them.

I really hate to see Renny going home & I think it gonna be the most heartbreaking & emotional goodbye in BB history. Seems like Renny & Keesha have really made a good friendship in the house. :(

Hope everyone has a good day & the sun smiles down on ya!!

September 3, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning DebInNY! Thanks! :)

Andrea :) Good Morning! :)

Piper :) G'Morning, m'dear :)

lol, N2 - Good morning! :)

Good Morning DROCK! :) I hope so too!

G'Morning! :)

September 3, 2008 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good Morning, KarenHS :)

HanHay'sMom!! :) Welcome back! We missed you.

September 3, 2008 at 7:36 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Mel - regarding final 4 pov - i don't know which post you commented on, but just to clear that up for you.

There most definitely is and always has been a pov at final 4.

It's the most powerful pov of the season... and the final pov of the season.

September 3, 2008 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

morning carolyn
well lets see what the fishys did last night and how they decied to play the game today lol

go rennygades woohooo

September 3, 2008 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger ǝuoʎuɐzǝɥʇ said...

Morning Dishy Peeps. Did everyone sleep ok last night? Any good dreams?

My sister used to do that to my bras. I'd come in from work or wherever and she would have them hanging all over the place. Used to annoy the living snot out of me.

I'm awake, not to coherent. Need more Diet Coke. (I sing that everytime I type it, btw.)

September 3, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Just thinking back to the night of the PoV comp and wishing that Renny and Keesha had stopped drinking wine when they were told that they were having it that night. Perhaps it wouldn't of made a differance in the outcome but why take the chance.
I thought that Renny looked very confused and Keesha seemed to walk at a slow pace when she should of been running.

September 3, 2008 at 7:48 AM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Good morning Sunshiny Carolyn and Dishchicks. I am able to sneak a few moments in this morning. Thank goodness!! My day just doesn't feel right not starting off here.

Good morning my best friends Blue and Gaytor!! :) HUGS

Good morning my BB addict buddies! :) I hope you have a super duper day!

Noni - I LOVE chocolate peanut butter balls. I think I have that same recipe. I could just eat the PB part, nevermind the chocolate!!

Well I'll try to stay up to date today and for sure will see you all when I get home from work. (darn job getting in the way) LOL

I sure am going to miss the anticts of the Fab4 once Renny is gone, it should be a fun night in the house tonight, I hope.

September 3, 2008 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Bailey said...

Good Morning Carolyn and the Gang!

I can't believe the finale is 2 weeks from tonight. This season has FLOWN by.

It's funny how your opinions change on the hg's. I started off not liking Dan. I didn't like how he was in his intereviews and his first few weeks in the house, but now I adore him.

I didn't think that I would dislike Jerry. It's too bad he wasn't the sweet old pepaw that they tried to portray him as.

One thing never changed, I liked Renny from the moment I saw her. And I always liked Keesha as well. Although, her reign as HOH didn't do much for me.

September 3, 2008 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Tiffany :)

Good morning, Zany :)

JulieB, Good Morning!

Bailey - Good Morning to you!

September 3, 2008 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Those "boys" are a hoot hanging up Keesha's bras everywhere. Too funny!

I can see Renny with a brightly colored wonder contraption on her head belting out a broadway tune.

Thanks for covering all the good stuff I miss.

;)

September 3, 2008 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger baknaz said...

Good morning Carolyn!!

How are you on this fine day??

September 3, 2008 at 8:34 AM  
Blogger CakeGirl5 said...

Good Morning Carolyn and All!

***Ggggrrrr*** I have been having nuthin but probs with my wireless connection all mornin!! ***Ggrrr***

I called the company and updated some stuff, so MAYBE I will be able to watch feeds today - sure hope so dangit it's the last day for the FAB4!!! :(

September 3, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php?topic=15705.0

scroll down to see pics of memphis gf and pics when he was younger

September 3, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love renny, but i think next week will be a little better - renny won't be there stirring keesha up against dan & memphis all the time. it will be interesting to see their interactions without renny around.

September 3, 2008 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Good Morning (for another 10 minutes! LOL) Carolyn and fellow Dishers!!

So they went right to bed last night??

I'm thinking Jerry is feeling a bit left out. Good for him boo hoo poor old man... Yeah right...

Anyway.....

September 3, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Good Morning ♫♫ Carolyn ♫♫

Andrea, Morning ♫

Piper, Morning ♫

N2, Morning ♫

Drock, Morning ♫

Hanhay's mom, Morning ♫

Tiffany, Morning ♫

Bailey, Morning ♫

Julieb, Morning ♫

Zanyone Morning ♫

Now, of course that I spent all that time doing that, there are more folks here to say goodmorning to. Anons I can't say goodmorning if you don't use a name, awwwww.... pick one.

September 3, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gooood morning, Baknaz :)

Good Morning, CakeGirl :)

Good Morning, jen!

Good Morning, Melanie :)

Good Morning, Noni!! :)

September 3, 2008 at 8:57 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

n2, coffee.... that's what I need brb, gotta put a fresh pot on....

Are the chickens stirring yet? I get so afraid to turn them on that it will be 4 feeds of Jeery. Isn't there any way to switch him and Renny? BB needs to invent a new comp to do that, or maybe sound the siren after Renny leaves, bring her back, and tell hgs immediate eviction vote, noone is safe, byebye Jeery!

September 3, 2008 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Noni :) you're musically delicious :)

Baknaz :) I'm good, thanks.. How're you doing?

CakeGirl - fingers crossed for ya!

September 3, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Julieb sounds like you are off to a better day today! :o)

September 3, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

G'morning everyone! Signed back into my 'usual' blogger account now. LOL

Noni -- will your recipe for chocolate covered peanut butter balls show up on your food blog soon? *hint hint with a little begging mixed in for good measure* ;p

Bailey, that is exactly how I felt about Dan in the beginning, too. I thought I was gonna hate the guy -- but he is a sweetheart and I love him.

I also wasn't sure if I was going to like Memphis, but he has certainly grown on my these past few weeks (but that licking thing he does with his mouth annoys the crap out of me! Anyone else? I just want to yell at him to put his damned tongue back in his mouth! LOL)

Jerry -- ugh! Yeah, I really wanted to love him in the beginning, but he is just not the sweet, wise and cuddly grandpa that I thought he was. He's just a mean old man -- the one in the neighborhood whose house little kids are afraid to walk past on their way home from school because he is liable to yell at them because their roughhousing put them on his lawn for about 5 seconds...ugh! So wish he was leaving this week instead of Renny.

September 3, 2008 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Boomer said...

Doh! I've done it again -- mixed up bloggers. Sorry, ladies, I haven't had near enough Diet Dr Pepper for all the brain cells to fire (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it).

It is Zany who has the food blog not Noni. However, I would still be interested in your recipe Noni. :D

September 3, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

it's funny.. i'm going through all the pics on DishCaps... looking for a new caption this... It's such a stroll down memory lane...

September 3, 2008 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Renny, we will miss ya, and Keesha I'm rooting for ya for the win!!

September 3, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger elle said...

Good morning everyone! I think we should create a petition that asks BB to finish before school begins as I am trying to study and follow BB at the same time and finding it quite difficult. Have a great day and I hope to catch up over the weekend!

September 3, 2008 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

awe Noni your singing out are names is so cute.
You are our Renny and that is said with love and respect.
You are always so busy writing us poems and giving us advice and sometimes getting yourself in trouble ( I'm referring to the pool incident.) gave us all a scare.
You also can get riled up like the night that you wanted to go through the screen to get at Jerry.
You make us laugh and are never dull. We love you Noni aka Renny

September 3, 2008 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

Good Morning All! I feel like I haven't been on much lately! I've been working from home the past couple weeks so I've been able to watch the live feeds a lot more, yay!

How is everyone?

Go Keesha!! (I want her and Dan in F2!)

I have to say though, I'm sad Renny is going. She was so much fun. :(

September 3, 2008 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Psst!! New Top Post!

September 3, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Good morning everyone!

I've been so behind with everything the last few days but i think i might be caught up.

I had a good chuckle when i watched last nights show this morning and Jerry falling in the pool.....then the nice me kicked in and i hope he didn't get hurt badly.

Renny sure is losing it this last week. She has gone from being the funny and silly lady of the house to being the paranoid crazy lady.

I have to say I'm really not liking Dan much lately. He is coming across as really arrogant and i know his weird behaviour is part of his game play but it strikes me as really over done. Thanking Memphis for pointing it out to him and telling him to cool it.

I really don't have a fav to win but i am really looking forward to who does win.

Hope everyone is safe from the hurricanes :0)

September 3, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Carolyn, as I said last night my lastest Rhyme on the Fab4 has taken on a life of it's own. Would you prefer I send it as 2 separate ones? Can send first part and then second as soon as end finished. 1st starts just before Michelle's eviction and till f4 celebrate after Ollie leaves(so much happened), 2nd starts with Jerrys HOH comp. Its up to you.As one it is 30 plus verses.

September 3, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

Da**it, Made coffee, had no creamer. Ran out to get some at WAWA, picked up a small Philly cheeses for lunch. Just opened it, NO CHEESE! This day had better improve!

September 3, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Morning, Nelli J :)

Morning, Kitty! You have to go check out the interview with JJ ;) Keesha's boyfriend.. I posted it yesterday.

Morning, WendyLady :)

Noni - Holy Cow! Let's do it as a 2 parter. :)

September 3, 2008 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Carolyn & Everyone!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

:)

September 3, 2008 at 9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hate to see Renny go but glad she doesn't become this years Sheila to go out F3 at least (Keesha might). I think it so wrong Renny's leaving is because Jerry wanted to test the Memphis/Dan alliance and hope that is what sends him out next. Just wrong Jerry's still there period ! Never ..Never again put such a rude mouth old man in the house and make him look nice on t.v. the feeds show different.

September 3, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Noni in NJ said...

♫♫ Just postin away in the previous post ♫♫.....(to the toune of Margaritaville)

I was on my second comment there before realized you were all over here, as usual. Carolyn left you message there about rhymes, what to do?

September 3, 2008 at 9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning ,dear Caro a fellow BB lovers!

I love the pillow fights. It's the perfect therapy to help ease the tension,boredom, and pent up emotions they all must be feeling.

The pileup was fun, too...but when Jerry pounced on top, I actually felt a collective shudder from the live feed audience.

I wonder (if it were aired) if the TV onlies would react the same way...or would they think it was cute? Is being pounced on by Grampa ever okay...even on BB?

Speaking of "live feeds", it seems the boys have given the term a whole new meaning. First the spider does a "webcast", then the boys do the "live feeds". he he ;-)

Andrea-
Renny DID make everyone nervous during her HOH, but I think what hurt her game most was never trusting Memphis or Dan...especially Memphis.I never saw that there was any real basis for it...

...but I've noticed that Renny is easily offended by anything she considers ill mannered, or ungentlemanly.I think she considers Memphis' style rude.Maybe it's her southern gentility.

I will miss her, and I think she'll have a lifelong friend in Keesha.The affection between them is obvious...and touching.


Love to all.

Lila ~*~(from NY)









Love to all.

September 3, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'Morning, Lila :)

Good morning, DiDi :)


COme on up to the new top post, and make up a caption! ;)

September 3, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below