;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, July 6, 2009

BBDish Exclusive Interview with BB11 HG Lydia Tavera's friend Joe Dexter

Based upon your 1st impression votes for Lydia as the fan favorite, bbdish proudly presents the first of what will become many friends and family interviews this season! Dishers, meet Joe Dexter of the group "Orange", a dear friend of Lydia's! I'm listening to his music as I edit, and it's really quite nice!

Anyhow, I just got off the phone with him, and I have to tell you, he has the nicest voice, and I'm not one to go to jelly over a British accent.

As with all interviews (and everything else) on BBDish, copying and pasting elsewhere is not permitted, but linking directly is more than welcome. Here's the direct url: http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2009/07/bbdish-exclusive-interview-with-bb11-hg.html


BBDishCarolyn
: Hi Joe. :) Thanks so much for taking the time to talk with me, and all the folks on bbdish. Your friend Lydia is already the overwhelming fan favorite, and they haven't aired a single episode yet. Does that surprise you at all?

JoeD: Not at all! Lydia is a wonderful girl and is clearly the stand out cast member. I think she's got a great chance of going really far!

Carolyn: What is your relationship to Lydia?

Joe: We are both wizards and secret rock stars ;)

Carolyn: hehe. Is there any romance between secret wizards and rock stars?

Joe: I won't say there is, but I wouldn't say that there isn't either.

Carolyn: The internet's been all abuzz wondering which star she used to nanny for. Can you enlighten us?

Joe: It's really not my place to tell, I think it'll most likely come up while she's in the house though. But I'll tell you this, it is pretty damn cool!

Carolyn: Well, what everyone's been guessing is Brad and Angelina... Extremely cool girl, extremely cool couple...

Joe: Well life is a journey and some things should remain a mystery... Untill it's on TV

Carolyn: Are you familiar with the game of Big Brother? A fan?

Joe: Being from England, I've watched the British version a lot through the years. I've actually never watched the American take on the show yet, but I'm really excited to see it now and watch Lydia win the heart of America.

Carolyn: Oh!!! Well, it's quite a bit different over here. Among other things, the HGs vote eachother out, not the public, and they are most definitely allowed to discuss nominations and such. It definitely makes for a different dynamic in the house.

Joe: Freaky Deaky! I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. hehe

Carolyn: Are you planning on getting the Live Feeds so you can keep a close eye on what's happening in the house?

Joe: I didn't know they did that! I certainly will be now haha. Watch out Lydia!

Carolyn: haha! They sure do! It's really the only way to watch Big Brother here in the states - if you want the whole truth and nothing but the truth. At the moment, they're running a special where you can get the whole season (3 months) for 29.99 total from this link: http://tinyurl.com/mbdcmu Just make sure to sign up before July 8th. After then, it goes up a bit.

Joe: oo lala! Thanks for letting me know haha

Carolyn: What would you say are Lydia's strengths coming into a social game like this?

Joe: She's utterly charming and has a way with people that makes it so you cant help but love her. She has a big heart too: if someone she knows is hurting, then she'll do everything she can to help. I think that really goes a long way, and it's a trait that I greatly admire.

Carolyn: And what might be her 1 weakness? Apart from spiders! ;)

Joe: Aragog!!!

Carolyn: I said apart from spiders!! :)

Joe: ok ok you got me, Mario party...

Carolyn: (scratching head) Thank you so much for talking with us! Hopefully, we'll be able to catch up again as the season progresses!

Joe: Yes, anytime! Thank you for asking me. Im happy to help.

If you'd like to hear more from Joe and his L.A. pop punk band ORANGE, check him out at myspace.com/orange. Also, you'll be interested to know that Orange's new album "Phoenix" is coming out September 15th on Hellcat Records. :)

Sign me up! :)








Permalink







20 Comments:

Blogger Ry said...

Carolyn, thank you for an inside look at one of our hamster's lives, lol! I love these personal interviews and this one was no different. Thanx for all that you do Carolyn, and I can't wait to see what else leaks from the house over the next few days!

~ Ryan ~

July 6, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Oh, thanks for the interview Carolyn! My impression of Lydia was 'spot on'. lol

Envy be gone (like that was warranted anyway) - you rock girl!

July 6, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger David B said...

Thanks for the interview. the first of many season11 no doubt, eh?

July 6, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you Carolyn you rock this was
great!

July 6, 2009 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger kevin said...

wow. you are a force of nature C. kudos on the get

July 6, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Spontaneous toe tapping from the song too! Not bad at all!

July 6, 2009 at 4:19 PM  
Anonymous JudyP said...

New i liked that girl

July 6, 2009 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Great interview. Lydia has been on my short list already.

British accent? No swooning?

I'll do the next interview with him. I love it. The only foreign language I can both understand and speak.

:o)

July 6, 2009 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger piper said...

Thank you Carolyn. Love your devotion girl! You are absolutely the best.

July 6, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

No swooning Carolyn?!?!?!

Pick me next time, I can swoon enough for us both LOL

Have I mentioned how much I'm loving all this pre show stuff this year. It seems to me much bigger this go round.

July 6, 2009 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

Cool interview, Caro! Thank you!

July 6, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Thanks so much Carolyn for the interview, that was great, I too would like for Lydia go far in the game, I knew once i seen her interview that she was gonna be my fave girl (I loved James too on BB 9 he was my fave) so its no different that Lydia would be my fave too, can't wait to hear who she was a nanny for. Keep these great interviews with friends family members coming!!!

♥♥♥♥♥ ya Carolyn

oh one more thing on the main page isnt there a way to tag the Hg's pic's?? I'm still having a lil bit brain farts on the names LOL

July 6, 2009 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Meliza said...

Michelle Costa is logged on to My Space right now!

July 6, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Becca said...

I had posted about something regarding AG and twitter and I don't see it posted. I was honestly curious if anyone knew if that is her twitter and if the HOHs will be able to tweet. I know it's peer speculation. I can't wait until it starts so no more rumors! ha

Anybody know??

July 6, 2009 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks very much, everyone :)

Becca - I got it. I'm awaiting confirmation from that twitter account before I actually publicize it. Anyone can *claim* to be who they say they are.

July 6, 2009 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger mikeinbama said...

Dang-it Carolyn,....hahahaha, Earlier today, I really wasn't feeling this new cast of BB11, but now I'm excited.

Thanks for all the hard work you do for the fans of BB. Between your site and twitter, I don't know where to follow everyones comments. When the show starts and everyone is viewing the live feeds, I'm going to go crazy trying to keep up with everyones comments between here and twitter. What is going to be the protocol?

July 6, 2009 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Good job, Carolyn! Sounds like a fun person! I do like Lydia. I have same ??? as Patty. Is there a way to put HG names on the front page w/ their pics?

July 6, 2009 at 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Becca said...

Oh,okay. I understand. That's so dumb people open accounts acting as other people @_@

thanks again for the great site :)

July 6, 2009 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Patty & Ms Fitz - Coming tomorrow :)

Bama :) The blog will be the place to be, unless you're cruel. ;) Then tweet away. lol.

July 6, 2009 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Thanks Carolyn, I knew you would come though...




((((♥♥♥ Caro ♥♥♥))))

July 6, 2009 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below