;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Real's Contribution to the HouseCalls Void

And now a word from Missy & Chelsia, who are both interning at real for the BB11 season:

Join us for the Big Brother Express Lunch Call-In-Talk Show!

It's every Thursday & Friday at Noon BBT, and it's exclusive To Superpass Subcribers!

We'll talk BB HG's, Game Play & Feeds, and we'll be having Special HGs Call In & Super Fun Contests!

***And on Premiere Day, Thursday, July 9th, just when you think you can't stand waiting another minute, there will be a Special 1 Hour Show at Noon BBT. We'll get through the final waiting moments together!

We're Looking Forward To Sharing This Season Of BB With You, The Fans.






Permalink







10 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

And just in time. I finished my new RP purchase and DL minutes ago.

Had to get it done before the severe thunderstorm moving this way knocked my power out.

I'm ready to go now. Bring on July 9th. 7 days away is 7 days too many.

:o)

July 2, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey GayTor :) Yayy, you! :) Stay safe in the storm, my love. Turn *off* the puter and unhook the modem. Can't have you frying right before season starts!

July 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to seem stupid, but who is Missy? And what do you mean they are interning at Real? They will be hosting their own show on Real.com?

July 2, 2009 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Missy is a Big Brother Superfan. :)

Chelsia, whom I will miss dearly blogging here on bbdish for the summer, is interning at real, and one of the things she's doing is co-hosting this show with Missy on real, exclusively for live feed subscribers.

July 2, 2009 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Yea Yeah I cant wait for their preview of BB talk show...

July 2, 2009 at 7:15 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

yickes I just reread the post, waaaa waaaaa I will be at work when they will do their talk show?? I wonder if Real will post the show on the feeds, do you know Carolyn?

July 2, 2009 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'll ask! :)

July 2, 2009 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger iNickey said...

Do you know if we will be able to watch it after it airs? Unfortunately, I hafta work at the park during those times =(

July 3, 2009 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger DisneyMom said...

I've "seen" Missy around on myspace. She is so sweet. So glad she's doing this.

July 4, 2009 at 7:22 AM  
Anonymous MissyZ said...

Hi Carolyn! Great post you made, Im a huge fan of your site. I do come here everyday! Everyone needs to know I am a FAN of BB. Im also a feed watcher...Im A SUPERFAN. I have been around the net for the last 3 seasons of BB, I have held over 30 BB guest chats as well as myspace & forum pages--recently fb too. Im very excited to have the opportunity to take a adventure with the new call in audio show every thur & fri on superpass @ 12:00 p.s.t. Having Chelsia and myself, (superfan & bb alumni) You can't even begin to know how much fun the call in show will be. I know Carolyn you will be very busy, keeping up with your amazing site! But here is a invite to you and all of your supporters. Give us a call. Were going to FEED your hunger! Having all that said, I want everyone to know this is a wonderful opportunity for myself and its because Im a BBFAN! But most important to me its because of all the BB fans, I do this for you. AngelRiches, Thanks for you comment here on Carolyns Page! Im very appreciative of your words.

July 5, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below