;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, June 29, 2009

1st Big Brother 11 Image Revealed


In keeping with the green theme, it looks as though Big Brother host, Julie Chen, is standing before a wall made of repurposed plastic bottles, cardboard and such.

Many more pics to come very, very soon.






Permalink







8 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

...and goodnight! :) more to come in the morning.

June 29, 2009 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I love the pic of Julie Chen! Her hair is adorable!!! She's so beautiful. :)

Also loving the "green" theme to the house so far.....glad that 'rumor' was true!!!! I'm a big time recycler!!!!

Illisa, glad you got excited from my checklist!!! hehehe It's almost complete!!! Just gotta find a 3-month-long babysitter for my baby...'LilBlueBits Gaytor', since my babydaddy, Gaytor Sr., won't take her!(He'll get his DNA results when he pays his back-support!) LOL!!

Really looking forward to more pics and juicy gossip!!!(I hope Ry's info about the hunk pans out!)

Blue

June 29, 2009 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger Ry said...

Oh jeez, it does have a "green" look to it. This is so exciting!

Can I ask for time to stop while I'm at work?? I don't wanna miss a thing while I'm working, lol. Oh well, have a good day everyone and see ya bak here in the afternoon!

~ Ryan ~

June 29, 2009 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

It looks like the corner wall by the steps in the house!

June 29, 2009 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger David B said...

Now it's getting more Real to me!

June 29, 2009 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

Good Morning Carolyn and all BB Fans, I am soooo excited 20 more mins till all the media articles come out.can't wait to read all the bio's on the HG, I like reading everyones first impressions.

June 29, 2009 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

Carolyn: Here is a link to the video of the media group on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/bsideblog#play/all/

June 29, 2009 at 6:32 AM  
Anonymous chris said...

I can't wait for Chima to be out the door. she needs to get over herself!

August 8, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below