;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chelsia & Missy Doing "Big Brother Express Lunch" on Real Superpass Big Brother Live Feeds

Happy Thursday, BB Lovers! With exactly 3 weeks left til the premiere of Big Brother 11, the news is coming fast and furious! In addition to the Early Bird Special announcement here on BBDish yesterday, we've got more great news for you.. and the 2 actually tie in together, but I'll tell you more about that at the end!

OK... I've had my suspicions about this since about a nanosecond after Chelsia announced she'd be doing an internship at real... I mean, really, it'd be kinda silly to have a former house guest roaming the halls up there and *not* put her in front of a camera, right?! Well, now it's official!

Realplayer Superpass is filling the void left by the cancellation of Housecalls and putting together a new show called "Big Brother Express Lunch." This will be a Call In Talk Show and it'll feature our longtime BBDish friend Missy, alongside our very own Chelsia from BB9!!

To start, "BB Express Lunch" will air every Thursday and Friday from 12:00pm - 12:30pm BBT on Superpass, and in addition to taking your calls, they'll be having special guests and.. drumroll please... since they'll be on the feeds, they can actually talk about the feeds!!!!

♫♪Hallelujah!

OK.. now here's a really cool part! Real's having a little contest between all the sites... By signing up for the Early Bird Special from the links here on BBDish, you can help us *all* win an exclusive one hour chat with Chelsia and Missy right here on BBDish!

Dishers, simply put, you rock. You are far and away the best BB Fans ever, and I have complete confidence in you that we will emerge victorious! :)



Watch Big Brother 9 24/7






Permalink







10 Comments:

Blogger mikeinbama said...

Hi Carolyn, I will be signing up in the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to BB11.

June 18, 2009 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Bama!! :) Thanks honey! :) Me too!!!!

June 18, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Even more good news! Thanks Carolyn!

Is there a deadline for signing up to help with the contest? There are other BB sites????? lol

Hopefully with the response to the new Real show, they will expand to even more days or at least an hour show, since it will include feed talk?!?!?!? This sounds even better than House Calls.

Thanks again Carolyn! I didn't think I could get more excited, but ............ 3 long weeks!

June 18, 2009 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger patti said...

I am *SO* going to do this! BBDish is far and away the best BB site anywhere! Caro, you rock!

HUGS!!!

June 18, 2009 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Marci :) hehehe - yes, lol, I've heard a rumor there are. ;) mind you, it's *just* a rumor. hehe.

There is a deadline - July 8th at 11:59pm - it doesn't say which time zone.

I'm so psyched for this too! And yes, I believe they will expand it if/when i gets a great response from the fans.


Hey Patti :) Thank you!!! We are only as good as you all make us!! Fortunately, since y'all completely rock, we're in luck!

HUGS!!!

June 18, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm stepping out for a few hours... I'll publish more comments when I return. :)

June 18, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

OMG I can't wait!!!

June 18, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Izzy said...

Hey Carolyn and All: This site's gotta win!! Just signed up - can't wait! I'll be out of state for most of July so I'll sign up my daughters when I get there as early b-day presents.

June 18, 2009 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CFitz - Heyy! :) Me neither!!

Izzy I love your attitude!! Thanks so much for the signups!!! :)

June 18, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

What a way to start my evening. A Mike Tush sighting always makes me spring into action. ( :-o I couldn't resist a tiny naughty bit.)

Glad that deadline is after my next check on 7/3/09. I'll be getting the feeds via right here on that day.

Greetings, love and hugs to all. I can hardly wait for the show to start and we have the biggest family reunion ever.

:o)

June 18, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below