;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dick & Janelle to do He Said/She Said

Good Evening, Big Brother lovers! Happy Sunday!!

I have excellent news for BB8 Dick and BB6/7 Janelle fans!!!

I heard from Dick just a few minutes ago, and here's the scoop, straight from the Evel one's mouth, or keyboard, as it were:
    I will be doing my weekly webcast for Real Player again this year.

    RealPlayer Superpass has given me my own tab in their browser, which will closely link my website and my myspace, etc... They have been great to work with, and our relationship is solid.

    I have some fun guests lined up, and we will be out on locations more this season. We will also have more past houseguests....

    The viewers were out in huge numbers for the show last year, and I don't see any reason why that would change.

    I will also be doing a weekly webcast with Janelle to fill the void left by the Cancellation of Housecalls.

    It will be a call in show that will talk about the feeds and anything and everything else going on in the house and being talked about on the internet.

    I will be in studio while Janelle will be in NYC, but will be as good as sitting next to me co-hosting the show (well, as good as for you people, but I am getting jipped.)

    We will also be doing a "He said, She said" type blog or column.

    Where one week I will start off by writing my summary/thoughts/opinion on the happenings of the week in the Big Brother house. I will send it to Janelle where she will then write her opinion/feelings/thoughts about MY writings. It will come back to me, where I will write my thoughts on her response, then back to her.

    The next week she will start.
    I will respond.
    She will respond to my response.
    I will respond and wrap it for the week.

    Ok, did you follow that? lol...

    Basically we both comment twice.
    We will take turns starting it off every week.

    I had a very long, fun talk with Janelle just a few days ago and we were batting ideas back and forth, and thought it would be a lot of fun to do these two things together (although I had a couple more things I'd like to do with her.)

    I have spoken with some people about both, the call in show with Janelle and the blob/column with Janelle and are talking to them now, but I will be speaking with more people about finding the appropriate home for each.

    I am looking for sponsors for the Real Player show. The more money brought in means that we will be able to do more things with the show.

    I am also working on a type of wrap party at season's end
    in Vegas......
    This is gonna be f'ing nuts!
    And the fans are all invited!

    We are talking with a few different hotels in Vegas and they all have been great and really would like us to do our little shin dig at their place.

    We are looking for sponsors to cover the cost of rooms, meals, flying in, and any other related costs to bring in as many past Houseguests as want to come out and be a part of it.

    In addition to the party, there will be different events that will be available for the fans to attend. So, there will be different priced packages the fans can buy.

    Some of the ideas we are bouncing around are, one or two of the Vegas Shows (with Houseguests tba)
    Barry Manilow (who is a fan of BB)
    Penn & Teller (who are fans of BB)
    Chris Angel

    Other ideas for the fan packages also include things like..
    A pool party hosted by several HG's
    Dinner with your favorite HG.
    And I am still looking for others and which shows will be in town when we will be there.

    We will be choosing a travel agency sometime soon and the fans can book though them in order to get the discounted rates on the flights and hotels etc...

    And part of the money raised after covering all of our costs for the shin dig, will be given to a charity we choose. I am looking for which charity I would like to be associated with for this event. I am looking especially for those that help runaway kids or


    So, yeah.....
    There is a ton I am working on.

    But as of right now.
    Real Player and the show I do for them is solid.
    I am still shopping the show and blog with Janelle.


Are ya excited?? I am! :)






Permalink







17 Comments:

Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Sounds like fun & lots of plans in the works...

June 7, 2009 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

In case you're wondering, this is *not* the juicy tidbit I was referring to the other day on twitter.

June 7, 2009 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Ohhh sounds like soo much fun information to digest. I would love an ED/Janie combo blog every week after evictions. I think that would be absolutely awesome!!

Carolyn, juicy info?? Sorry, I'm not following Twitter and just found out about this now. Is it really juicy I hope!? I need to get a Blackberry type phone so I can get into Twitter, lol. How's ure new phone working for ya Carolyn?

Oh well, less than 5 weeks away!

~ Ryan ~

June 7, 2009 at 5:30 PM  
Anonymous LindsayLuvsBB said...

This is sooooo exciting! I love that since it is on realplayer they can talk about the feeds, I loved Housecalls, but they could only talk about the show. This will be a lot more... candid should I say!

Evel Dick and Janelle are 2 of my favorite Big Brother house guests so this is very awesome news!!!!!

June 7, 2009 at 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean there is MORE Carolyn?? I can hardly wait!!!

June 7, 2009 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Not that I can afford a trip to Vegas this summer but wouldn't it be a great way for all the BBDishers to get together and meet. (I might spell that differently for Ry, Mike, Cliff, and Blue, to name a few. :-p~ ..Did you expect me to keep this completely clean?)

And not to change the subject but any news on the possibility of BB Video postings for this season? Crossing my appendages. :-o

:o)

June 8, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Wow! You really are expanding! Ok well your plans are, not you! Unfortunately all I can participate in is the normal ol' blog here! But the rest of it sounds like so much fun!

June 8, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Lisa A. said...

Oh wow! So much going on in Evel's head! I hope it all comes to fruition (one of my favorite words)! I too am crossing my appendages!

June 8, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Kendall7 said...

they should call it See Dick and Jane Blog...remember those books! Ha Ha

June 8, 2009 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

CFitz Most definitely! :)

Ry - I'm loving the Dick & Jane potential...

There's some nice juicy stuff - I'm just biting my tongue waiting for permission to spill the beans.

Loving the new phone, though I felt like a complete spaz on it the 1st couple days.

LindsayLuvsBB - *Exactly*!!!! That's what always drove me bonkers about HC. It was kinda torturous for the Feeders.

Anon@6:17pm on 6-7 There's always more. ;)
Kendall - That is *perfect*!! That's how he should be shopping this.

See Dick and Jane do...

June 8, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

GayTor Ya know... I like your thinking! :) Vegas huh? Hmmm... It would be a great way for all the dishers to finally get together though. :) hm hm hm... (can you hear the wheels turning in my head?)

Re videos, Don't cut off your circulation, darlin'. ;) But... there will be some very good news on that front. I promise.

Melanie!! This is where all the action's gonna be once the season starts! You're not missin' a thing! ;)

Lisa Me toooo!!

June 8, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

OH it's so good to be home....how many more days till BB??

June 9, 2009 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Patty!!! :) It's good to see you home! :) Just 40 more days now!!!

June 9, 2009 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Oh this is such a great post Love ED and Janney. So much to get excited about: ED's Real Player video blog returns, Janelle and ED blogging together/hosting,some juicy news that is still to come, possible feeds on the site again,Carolyn's wheels turning about a disher's gathering in Vegas.


Please make it all come trueeeee!

June 9, 2009 at 2:56 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Good news in regards to videos?? Does that mean we could have videos of the live feeds on the site again!? I know I shouldn't be asking since you can't say yes, but a good nod and a wink would suffice! I hate to be greedy, but I can't wait for the new juicy news! So many excited exclamation points!! lol

~ Ryan ~

June 9, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Gaytor wrote: "(I might spell that differently for Ry, Mike, Cliff, and Blue, to name a few. :-p~ ..Did you expect me to keep this completely clean?)"

We keep hoping, but it never happens.

I would be up to heading to Vegas!!!I can come up with the money to go!!! (just keep me away from Gaytor if we come anywhere near a wedding a chapel!!!) hehehe

All I would ask is that Caro use her inimitable connections to bring NPH there, as well. *grin* *bigger grin*

June 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

House Calls has been cancelled???????

June 11, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below