;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Big Brother 11 Finalists Have been Called

First off, Congrats to everyone who got the call!!!

For those of you who didn't get the call, take heart, you get to retain your privacy this summer, and... we wont have to miss you and wish you were here with us all summer! And... you won the privilege of not losing your mind in front of a few million people, whilst living in the Big Brother 11 asylum for nearly 90 days with people plotting your demise every moment of the day.

This just in via twitter:
    @BB11Cast Finalist calls have been made. Thanks to all who applied in person or via home tape for the upcoming season of Big Brother.


Join us on twitter too, while you're at it! @theREALbbdish

Ok, finalists, listen up! If you're walking into the Big Brother 11 House having only ever watched BB on tv, you ain't seen nothin'!! ;)

We see you when you're sleeping,
We know when you're awake,
We know when you've been bad or good...
So be bad for goodness sake! ;)

We know when you don't wash your hands.
We know when you get busy.
We know when you forget to cover up getting out of the shower.

We know everything!!

How do we know? We watch the live feeds!

At under 50 cents a day, they're the cheapest entertainment on the planet, but you're always welcome to cheapen them further. ;)

There.. you've been warned. No acting all surprised when you get out of the house now!






Permalink







23 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I am ready!

May 20, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

me too! :)

i'll bbl to publish more comments.

May 20, 2009 at 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not happy with the way they give east coast the advantage when it comes to casting calls. They should just call it BB in the east coast!

Ok enough ranting! I still am happier than every to watch BB again!

Virg-NM

May 20, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Wow! that would kinda make me want to evict myself. Lol

May 20, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger ReporterX said...

and its my job to catch them doing all they do..

I promise I will catch ya and cap ya. (take your pretty lil picture and post it here for debate..LOL)

May 20, 2009 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Emily said...

woohoo!

May 20, 2009 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle Clayton said...

Great post! Have you heard from any of the chosen? Good way to warn them and very clever!

See you over on Twitter in a bit...

Love ya!

Thank you ReporterX for your hard word and dedication to all of the nuaghty pics and posts! :)

May 20, 2009 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Seriously, don't pull a Natalie and flat out deny everything...it don't work!!

Is it bad that I still use her as a reference when her season ended quite a bit ago??

Oh well, if you can read this finalist, make sure you call Carolyn and the Dish out some night!!

~ Ryan ~

Less than 2 months!

May 20, 2009 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

And while we are commenting, does anyone think there could be a mighty twist coming up? I don't remember the exact wording, but it does not seem like it'll be the whole "the twist is that there is none" this season. Anyone wanna start speculating? lol

~ Ryan ~

May 20, 2009 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!! Superb warning Carolyn and ReporterX. I LOVE it!

And yes apparently I'm getting MORE freaking snow AND rain on Thursday! We start the day around what is 41F, we MIGHT reach 50F.

May 20, 2009 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Danyelle said...

YAY!! I can't wait for a new season!!

May 20, 2009 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

OK X, and any pics that can't be posted (you know the kind I mean) can be sent directly to me.

I'm already getting antsy, but I won't fracture a quote from American Pie and finish that thought. I never played the flute anyway. At least not the band instrument.

I've missed ya!

:o)
GaYToR

May 20, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

ReporterX said...
"....and post it here for debate..LOL)"
And everyone knows I am a master debater. :-p~

:0)

May 20, 2009 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :) I got home later than expected. Soooo happy to see you all!!! :)

May 20, 2009 at 9:13 PM  
Anonymous DebinNY said...

Can't wait!

May 21, 2009 at 4:09 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Ry wrote:

"And while we are commenting, does anyone think there could be a mighty twist coming up? I don't remember the exact wording, but it does not seem like it'll be the whole "the twist is that there is none" this season. Anyone wanna start speculating? lol"

Ooooo!!!! I hadn't thought of that. There WILL be a twist again this season, more than likely!! Wonder what it will be.

I predict.......ummmm;......okay, I'm not good at this. I got nothing.

Hello, Everyone!!! *waves*

And Gaytor: master debater?? *shakes head* Carolyn, can't you put him in time out?

Anyway: Come on, Season 11!!

w00t w00t!!!

Love, Blue

May 21, 2009 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger Corey said...

Hey guys! It is almost that time of year again! I for one am looking forward to another summer of backstabbing, lies, and betrayal! Here's to Big Brother! Cheers!

May 21, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Brother Mouzone said...

I'd like to announce that I wasn't chosen as a BB11 Finalist. (Granted, I didn't apply, but still . . . )

So what's this RT stuff on Twitter? I'm not hip to that stuff.

May 21, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I've missed you all.
Look forward to the fun and games, glad to see names I recognize
wooohooo
rosaritoe

May 21, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

I've missed you all.
Look forward to the fun and games, glad to see names I recognize
wooohooo
rosaritoe

May 21, 2009 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

I loved that poem. It reminded me that Christmas was coming. Well it almost feels like Christmas since Big Brother is on it's way! Every time I see the advertisement for Big Brother I hoop and holler because it's coming. It's coming :)

May 21, 2009 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

RT = ReTweet :) ie, please tweet this, so we make an impact.

May 21, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Hey All! I am excited about the new season - These people!!! You know they will act all surprised about everything that happens - and we get to see it!! HEEHEE!

May 26, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below