;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Do You Want to Be on Big Brother 11?

Good Morning, Big Brother Lovers.  Happy Wednesday & Happy Earth Day!!  

If you've got a burning desire to be on Big Brother 11, and you weren't able to make it to any of the open casting calls, there's still a little time left to make your tape and get it in!  

The deadline for Tape Applications for BB11 is May 4, 2009.  Maximum tape length is 2 minutes, so keep it brief!!  They wont look at it if it's longer.   

I just read through the rules, and they don't specify if May 4th is a postmark date or a received by date, so to be on the safe side, I'd go with received by! 

Here are the 2 links you need to get going: Application and Eligibility Requirements.

Good luck!! 






Permalink







13 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

If I had the right bikini body, I'd audition in a heartbeat! LOL

April 22, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

50s bikini, 70s bikini or thong? ;p

April 22, 2009 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. maybe one of those crochet jobbies.

April 22, 2009 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

LMAO! NO bikini! Ya know, I have never been a bikini wearer, even when I had it going on back in the day! My fave suit ever was a white OP one piece, lol. OP was the shiznit back then! LOVE 50's style anything though!

April 22, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Now YOU on the other hand could totally do it! But then who would we have to visit everyday ALL day during the season?? We'd be LOST!!

April 22, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Hmmmm. What would I take? Some men's trunks for those rare days when I'm not wearing a wig for sure.

Guess I'd go with a one piece. I don't think a thong bikini would keep me from going on the block for very long. Probably a penalty nomination from Big Brother.

:0)
GaYToR

April 22, 2009 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jluvs - me? hell no!

gaytor - hi honey!!

April 23, 2009 at 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Third time applying.. hopefully third time's the charm!

April 24, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Hi Gaytor! :-)

And of course, a lovely day to you, lovely Caro! :-)

I have to admit, since being on FB, I haven't been faithful to the blog, but when you wrote Bad Boy on your comment, I felt guilty! LOL so here I am!
xoxoxo

April 25, 2009 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

I don't think i would last 5 mins in that house....i've never even had a roommate and i'm not the greatest people-person.

April 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol, jluvs - there hasn't exactly been a ton going on for the past few months. ;)

WendyLady - Hiya!!! I hear that!

April 25, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

not now.....BUT THERE WILL BE SOON! yeeehaawwwww!

April 26, 2009 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

GaYToR.....thong.....penalty nomination..... We may just be on the trial for a new and improved version of the skin-tight jumpsuit!!

~ Ryan ~

April 26, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below