;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Big Brother Hostess Julie Chen has Big News... And it's getting bigger all the time! ;)

Well dishers, we'll be getting a little hostie bonus on Big Brother 11 this summer: Julie Chen and CBS CEO hubby, Les Moonves, are expecting a baby!! :)  

Is it too soon for a nickname?  Mmm..  I think not.  Let us be the first to say, Congrats on the BabyBot!!

Julie made the announcement this morning during the Early Show, saying, "It wasn't a big Sunday at the buffet table.  I'm starting to show now, and my due date is October 4th!  So, fingers crossed, and... I'm not taking maternity leave from Big Brother."

We're very happy to hear it!  

Gotta wonder how this will effect the BB11 HGs interaction with Julie... I expect lots of oohing and ahhing... Plus, it'll just be nice for them to connect with an absolute confirmation of life and normalcy outside the house!









Permalink







14 Comments:

Blogger jluvsturtles said...

OOOHH I can't wait!!!

April 21, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Beth (and Eric) said...

How exciting! That's the same day that I'm due!! ;)

April 21, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Thats some great news and something interesting to watch as the news season progresses!

April 21, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Thanks for the "dish!"

April 21, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree with you more about "Plus, it'll just be nice for them to connect with an absolute confirmation of life and normalcy outside the house!"How cool is that!?!
Very!

;)

April 21, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous patti said...

I just heard her announcement on ET and came here to see if you'd heard, and of course you had! :)
How wonderful for her and her hubby! She was just beaming!

Awwwww.........

April 21, 2009 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I'm sure she'll get a lot of ohhhhs and ahhhhs from the female houseguest.

April 22, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Erica T. said...

Eek! My birthday is October 3. That means there is hope the Baby Bot will be born on my birthday! yay!

April 22, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

Hmmmm, maybe the new house decor will be a nursery? LOL

Congrats to Julie and hubby! An interesting 'twist' to the season already! LOL

April 22, 2009 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JLuvs - me too! :)

Bethyyyy - That's so cool. :) I'm so happy for you!!!

WendyLady33 - exactly :)

Lee - a pleasure.. as always :)

N2Reality - ♥'n you

Patti - There but for the grace of some wonderful dishfolk go I. ;)

Melanie - Right? And I'm guessing the males of the species will tamper down the hitting on her.

Erica - Let's hear it for the Libras in the house!! (me too!)

Debi - I am sooo all over that idea... They've gotta pay homage to the baby somehow... Maybe the Diary Room?

April 22, 2009 at 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Ron said...

Hi Carolyn,

I heard on one of my local radio stations in the Twin Cities, MN that Julie was not going to be hosting this coming season. The KQRS morning show has Mike Evans from Hollywood on everyday during the week. At night, the station plays excerpts from the morning show and this was what I heard. Mike Evans was saying that they are in the process of finding Julie's replacement. One possibility he was tossing out was Rosie O'Donnell. If you go to 92KQRS.com, they have a link under the Morning Show so that you & everyone else can hear what was said. Look under Listen then choose Part 1 for 4/22/09. It will be close to the end of Part 1. They cut out commercials & music so it should go some what faster. Please let us know what you think after you hear this for yourself and do whatever checking from your own sources to see who was right or not. Thanks.

April 22, 2009 at 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Ron said...

Hi Carolyn,

The KQRS website changed recently. If you click Morning Show, look for Rebroadcast. I didn't realize that the show is now in 3 parts. It used to be in 2 parts. All I can say is start with Part 1 then start with Part 2. Mike Evans comes on around 6:30 AM Central Time give or take a few minutes. I hope that hasn't changed. I haven't listened to the Morning Show in a while so anything is possible. Sorry about that. You also need Windows Media Player while you hear the show.

April 22, 2009 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey Ron :)

Thanks for the heads up.

I'd be surprised if they weren't looking for a just in case replacement, since babies do have a habit of coming a little early sometimes, but Julie herself has been quoted all over town saying she's not taking maternity leave. :)

As for Rosie, it makes sense, since she's a fan... Her or Neil Patrick Harris... Those 2 make the most sense to me.

April 23, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

More info on Julie:

Said Chen, "I e-mailed my boss over there this weekend and I said, 'Don't worry. I can still do the show!"' (She kidded that the headlines could read, "'Big Brother Gives Birth. Medical Miracle!'")

April 23, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below