;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Morning Big Brother EBay Roundup!

Good Morning, Big Brother lovers! :) Happy Monday!

To everyone celebrating Rosh HaShanah today, Happy New Year!

I just went to take a quick peek at the active BB ebay auctions, and the list has grown considerably in the past couple days... and not just BB10 folks, though they would certainly be enough.

BB6 & All-Stars Kaysar is auctioning off the Hookah every all-star wrapped their lips around...

Talk about a BB collector's item!

Sheesh!

In addition to this one of a kind ultimate BB collectible, we have a nice selection of BB10 bags:
As well as BB10 hats & bandannas:
In addition to these, there are several items of clothing up for grabs, as well as a host of auctions from BB9 Natalie and a couple of offerings from BB8 Jen. Click here to check out all the auctions at once.

Have a super Monday!! :) See ya back here for Survivor on Thursday night, or sooner... Ya just never know! ;)






Permalink







11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not looking too good for Ollie's hats! I wonder if they'll get more than the 1 bid they already have :)

The Renegade gear is a hot item though!

September 29, 2008 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang...
Dan is rolling in the money.
Good for him. I can not believe what some one will pay for something.

September 29, 2008 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

Good day to everyone! Wow, Carolyn, that hookah is beautiful! Unfortunately I wasn't watching BB yet, I have to ask: What did they smoke in it? LOL, I'm sure BB didn't get them pot, it must have been some exotic tobacco ;-)

September 29, 2008 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

La Shana Tova to all of the tribe! Happy and Healthy New Year...and a safe a prosperous future for all...

~ hockeymom ~

September 29, 2008 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

Carolyn posted...

To everyone celebrating Rosh HaShanah today, Happy New Year!

I'm all for celebrating, even if it's not my faith. So I'm blowing party horns and all that jazz.

Happy 5768!!! I'm all about the food too.

Rosh Hashanah is characterized by the blowing of the shofar. I'm not going to go there out of respect but I'm reading that phonetically... chauffeur. :p~

The food is great too. Apples and honey, etc... everything but tongue.

Shana Tova Umetukah to all.

Party on dudes and dudettes!!!

:o)

September 29, 2008 at 12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one's bidding on Ollie's hats. LOL!!

September 29, 2008 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

jluvs :) mostly cherry tobacco, naughty girl ;)

cindy - if you go on cbs.com, th efull episodes of everything you've missed are still available. :)

hockeymom - :) L'Shana Tovah to you! :)

GayTor :) hehe. THanks honey. I'm impressed!

Melanie - I was thinking that too... twins...

Nancy :) Ditto!

Jenn :) Hiya! :) I know, right? I always feel badly for the HGs who's stuff doesn't garner much attention. Yeah, I know.. I'm a sap.

September 29, 2008 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Carolyn,
I just got my mugs today!!! YIPEE!!

They look fabulous and I'm taking one to work, stress hasn't gone away at all, in fact it's getting worse. I'm thinking if I take one BB mug there, I'll remember to relax and breathe once and a while. I hope you and all of the gamg are doing well. Miss you tons!! :)

September 29, 2008 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Julie! :)

Yayy! I'm so glad you got your mugs. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality too!

Big Hugs!! :)

...and I'm off to go do voter reg! ;) meep, meep!

September 30, 2008 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger GaYToR said...

It's da GaYToR! Checking in because I know I won't be here for Survivor and probably not for TAR this week. :( But birthdays and high school friends have to come first, not to mention a 17 hour primary election day on Saturday.

SIGH! I'm already tired but I can't complain knowing Carolyn never EVER slows down. (Even if she is a bit younger! :p~ )

I did want to tell everyone I won't be going to prison. I finally got to traffic court yesterday (Tuesday) and got most of the charges thrown out. YaY! If I hadn't been such a procrastinator I would be $111 richer today but nooooo... I had to wait until it was past due and contempt charges ($111) was added to the case. DAMN IT! Not my fault that my court date was while we were evacuated for Gustav, and I really tried to get to court, but there were circumstances, such as the judge was only in from 9 to 1 and I don't do mornings. I want to protest in front of the court and appeal!

Anywho, I'll be checking in late Thursday night to see what everyone has to say about Survivor, as I watch on TiVo. And well, by Sunday night I may be horizontal before I can even get to the computer and it might have to wait until Monday. Hope Toni and Dallas come in #1 in TAR. And we get to see more of "little" Marcus on Survivor. :p~

:o)

October 1, 2008 at 4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I'm indebted to you for registering all those Dems, er...I mean voters. Way to go!

By the time I get to comment tonight on the west coast, all you Survivor watchers will probably be in bed. Oh well...

Too bad for Ollie, but I would not buy something with April cooties on it either...

Go Crystal, Matty, and Bob!!!

October 2, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below