;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, May 8, 2009

Big Brother Rainbow Reunion Uncensored, Volume 1

Happy Friday, BB Lovers!! :) 


The eBay offers keep on comin'! lol. I just checked the All BB eBay Auctions link, and in addition to the items I mentioned earlier this week, now there's a duffel from BB8, a Janie prop from BB6 and one of the lolly pops from BB10.

Now, on to the real reason for this post!!

As you know, there was a BB Reunion in Rainbow, Oregon this past week, and we had our very own undercover, behind the scenes reporter there in the form of the one and only, ever so lusciously lipped BB9 Alex and his ever trusty laptop webcam!  

Think..  what would happen if a) BB didn't limit the alcohol in the house and b) there was no pressure of elimination...

Before we even watch the clips, I have to extend a huge thank you to Alex for offering to do this..  and for coming through on it, even when he was bouncing from activity to activity up there!!  Mad props to James and Kail for bringing everyone together again too!  And last, but certainly not least, a big thank you to Alex's buddy Johnny for editing the footage!

This first video features an off the wall, rather colorful interview of sorts with BB6 & AllStars Howie, as well as cameos from Michelle and Cowboy's tushies, Parker's middle finger, and Brian dumping a drunk girl in Alex's bed...

If you're at work, or if there are children present, you may want to wait to watch it. ;) Otherwise... Enjoy! :)

Funny quotes I can publish without offending ;) :

"Oh Alex, you were so sexy on your 10 days on Big Brother.... You were so much sexier than Brian on his 3 hours of Big Brother."
 




BBDISH :Rainbow Reunion Uncensored, Vol 1
***Not Safe for Work***


Alex and Michelle - Short, Cute 'n Silly






Permalink







10 Comments:

Blogger ReporterX said...

Great video Alex! Thanks! Nice to see everyone outside the show.
Wonder who the drunk girl was?

Hi everyone!! Miss me?
I missed you! Kisses!!

May 8, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow

May 8, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, its time to get back into BB mode, seems like forever . . . have not decided on live feeds or not this year, some things I just don't wanna see!!

May 8, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Blue said...

Awesome Vids!!! Just makes me crave the start date of BB11, though!!! *pout* Patience may be a virtue, but virtues aren't my best friends. ☺

Hiya, RepX!!!!! ♥♥♥xoxo♥♥♥

Missed you!!

May 8, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

Even w/my volume on max I can't understand a word Howie says...but then maybe that's a good thing. LOL

May 9, 2009 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol, i had to listen a couple times too...

May 9, 2009 at 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great couple of vids, but it makes me cry inside. I've hung out with some of these people and want so bad to have my shot, but didn't even make semis once again this season. I might have to cut off a testicle to get on this show. I want to hang, I want to have stories, I want to be the next big thing. I will get there. This will be my destiny, mark my words. Ok, I'm drunk, but still, I've tried and tried and tried and will try again. You'll see.. you'll see..

May 10, 2009 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Anon- Relax there. ;) Ya know what they say about drunk dialing/texting/blog commenting... Nothing good can come from it, and you might get a disease.. or lose a testicle. ;p

May 11, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger bigwigg said...

Glad your back Carolyn. I missed you!

May 12, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Big :) It feels great to be back! Tonight's been a hoot on twitter and fb... We've started a revolution. ;)

I'll blog about it soon.

May 12, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below