;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Major Improvements to the Big Brother 11 Live Feeds

Good Evening Big Brother Lovers! Happy Tuesday & Happy 30 days til the Premiere of Big Brother 11. Can you stand it?!

30 days from now, we'll all be here getting to know all the new BB11 Houseguests on the Premiere Show. Then, a little while after that, the live feeds'll spark up, and we'll start to learn who they really are... or, who they are under incredible pressure, claustrophobia and paranoia, anyhow. ;)

Of course, while the premiere is on, many of you will already have staked out your spots in your favorite live feed chat rooms, waiting for that magic moment when after sooo many months, the live feeds come back on, and in an instant, we're miles ahead of the tv only audience, and we learn who's up on the block, and maybe even who won the 1st PoV! And we'll be here with you, watching every juicy moment!

Speaking of juicy, I made a promise a couple days ago about some new info, and I just got the go ahead to reveal some of it. ;)

First up, yes! We we will have the early bird deal available for you again, right here on BBDish. Pretty soon, actually. OK.. now on the the big stuff...

Feeders!! Hold on to your hats. The fine folks at real have made some really cool improvements to the live feeds interface. You're gonna love it! I already do.

Don't even think about copying and pasting this elsewhere. One or two lines and a link, that's all we ask.

OK, Here's what I know so far... My favorite improvement is gonna be called either the Calendar or the Flashback or the Time Machine, and while you may already be getting the gist of it just from the name, allow me to explain how it's gonna work.

Let's say some HG's head explodes while you're at work, you'll be able to plug in the time it happened, and go back to view it. Let's say the HoH reveal is taking too long, and you've just got to go to sleep. No problem. Just plug in the time you want, or the time your ever loving dishchicks have told you to look for, and poof, there you are.

Let's say you're reading the overnight report, and while we've posted screencaps of HGx and HGy getting busy or getting caught coming out of the shower or having a big fight, pics just aren't enough for you. You want to see how it all happened! Now you can, right there within the Big Brother Interface on Superpass. If you're reading this anywhere but http://bbdish.blogspot.com, it's been plagiarized & stolen. Come to the source!

Here's the mock up of what it's going to look like:




So, per the instructions, you pick a month and day, select an hour to view, select a camera and click submit. Easy, peasy, done!

Pretty cool, right?! 3 cheers for whatever they're gonna call this feature. I think they're leaning toward Flashback, but I dig the Time Machine.

My immediate questions are these:
1. Once I've chosen an hour to view, can I then fast forward it to get to the part I want?
2. Can I pause and rewind within this feature?
3. Will every moment of every day and every feed be available from start to finish, or is there a time limit of 1 month for archiving?

Actually, my 3rd question has already been answered. Not only will every moment of BB11 be available, every moment of Big Brother 10 will be too!

Extremely cool!

Anyhow, moving right along, the presentation of the rooms has also been upgraded. No longer will you have to go to quad to see what's going on everywhere, or flip from feed to feed. Check this out!


Instead of it saying 1, 2, 3, 4, Quad, there are actual pictures of each feed, all in a row, so you can tell who is where and where you want to be! Sweeeeeet!!

I've been advised that the small feeds will be security camera-esque in presentation quality, but.. who cares? They'll get us where we need to be without flip flopping around!

As you can see, the Quad Cam is still available as an option too!



In the pic above, take notice that along the bottom are a line up of videos. To my understanding, this is where key moments of the season will go, accessible all the time and changing frequently. Big Fights, Funny Escapades, Burlesque Shows??

Who knows what this season will bring?! The sure thing is this: BB11's gonna rock, and Real just made it even better.












Permalink







32 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

YEHAW!! AM I the first to read this and comment. WTG Caro. You always have the best juice.

:o)

June 9, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger doncey said...

This looks awesome! About time they made these improvments.. Thanks for the heads up.... *huge grin*

June 9, 2009 at 5:46 PM  
Anonymous tr22 said...

This has made my day! These 30 days CAN NOT go by fast enough.

June 9, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

Wowwww!! That's awesome! Makes me really glad I have the feeds now, lol. Man, if I didn't have the feeds, I would go take advantage of the GREAT deal that Carolyn will have up soon and get it immediately!
HINT.....HINT....

That's really great tho, cause I always wanna see what happens but since I don't have the feeds up all the time, I can't. Carolyn, does this mean that we can have our live feeds off, sign in and then go catch something that played 2 weeks ago?? If so, that's awesome!

Ahh, that bit of info just helped calm down my urge for Big Brother. Why we gotta wait so many more days!?

Thank you again Carolyn for all that you do and ure undying devotion to us fellow Dishers. Love ya!

~ Ryan ~

June 9, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger David B said...

sounds nice

June 9, 2009 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger *Sam* said...

OH! Very nice!

June 9, 2009 at 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Lilbets said...

WOW!!! When you said BIG news, you weren't kidding!!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks for always keeping us in the know, Carolyn! xo

June 9, 2009 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Resa said...

Oh wow this is super awesome news!!! YAY! I've been a follower of your site for a few seasons now, thank you for all you do and all time you put into it and all the info you provide. :) This new info has me even more excited about BB11 starting. It just can't get here fast enough!

June 9, 2009 at 6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is killing me! I had to cancel RealPlayer, booming economy and all lol. WHY!!!!!

June 9, 2009 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a great improvement to the REAL viewing experience.

June 9, 2009 at 6:24 PM  
Anonymous LindsayLuvsBB said...

This is soooooooooo sooooooooo soooooooooooooooo awesome!!!! I live for the feeds when BB is on and the new and improve feeds are the best news yet!!!!

I have also booked 2 weeks off work starting July 9 for my Big Brother holidays!!!! he he

I am so excited... 30 more days!!!!!!!!!

June 9, 2009 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger PhilipAlanPhoto said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

June 9, 2009 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

SOLD! OMG, I am so gonna get the feeds this season since I cxld Showtime.

Carolyn, you are awesome to get us this info so quickly & continuing to keep updated.

GAYTOR....HOW THE HECK ARE YOU? It's good to see a familar name! (may not remember me but I was previously known as MsFitz...)

Counting down!!!

June 9, 2009 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. It's official, season has begun. I just got a tweet from someone saying they tried posting a link to this on jokers and got banned for it.

hehehe.

June 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Ry said...

If I may be a bit harsh, but typical douschey Joker's...

Apologies in advance if that's offensive to anyone.

~ Ryan ~

June 9, 2009 at 6:41 PM  
Blogger indigoprince said...

Now this is news worth waiting for. Superpass is going to be such an improvement with these changes. I am so anxious to take advantage of the early bird special and try out all the new goodies. As usual you always come through with the latest and greatest.

Thanks Carolyn

June 9, 2009 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Jeannie said...

Oh my gosh your the best, thankyou so much for this info woohooo can't wait. Real looks fantabulous and will be great for me now that I'm working.

June 9, 2009 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Pretty cool feed improvements... I hope they make it so you can simply link to an exact moment. Then people can click on the link and be exactly where you want them.

June 9, 2009 at 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just cheched out Jokers and he gave BB dish credit for his info!

June 9, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Sooo Cool! I am so excited, I will be there with all of you, again! I will be getting my feeds again just before it all starts up! See you there.

Rona

June 9, 2009 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Quirkydude said...

What is this Big Brother show I hear so much about??? :)

June 10, 2009 at 3:21 AM  
Blogger ~♥ஐ♥~ Patty ~♥ஐ♥~ said...

What sweet news, can't wait to get my feeds of course though here...

June 10, 2009 at 6:51 AM  
Blogger Simply Sam said...

I am so excited! Thanks for the updates! ☺ ☺ ☺

June 10, 2009 at 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Lisa A. said...

Looks cool...but I'm actually just gunna depend on the awesome recaps and pics intead of getting the feeds (I work for the government and everything is blocked here and since I spend most of my day here...I just don't find it worthwhile to buy).

I am so glad it's only a month away!! BB10 feels like FOREVER ago!! Keep up the GREAT work Carolyn...you are a goddess!

Your loyal dish reader,
Lisa A.

June 10, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Caro -

That's awesome, thanks for the update!!

June 10, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous bigwigg22 said...

The live feeds and this season is gonna be awesome with all the improvments. I can't wait!!
Keep up the good work Carolyn

June 10, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Carolyn scoops EVERYONE!!!!! LOL

The changes sound fantabulawesome!!!(spell check didn't recognize my divine word!!! ;( poo!

I'm getting more excited by the day!!
I've told my two nieces that their Uncle David will not be available to play for the next few months, and the eldest Olivia (who will be 6 in August) just asked...."Do I still get my birthday present?"!!!
*rolls eyes* *big grin* She's a girl with priorities, I tells ya!!!
Just like her Auntie David!! (I mean Uncle)

Looking forward to getting lost in the best darn show on tv and hanging out with the best darn bloggers/posters on the entire world wide web!!!!

(and our water balloon and pie throwing fights............already got mine ready for gaytor and RepX and Caro and Ry and many many many many others!!!!)heheheheh

Love, blue

June 10, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaay! I'm soooo excited about the new season! I am already checking this page 5 times a day (that number to go up to about 30-40 times a day once the season starts). I stumbled upon your website half way through season 9 (my first season of BB) and I am now officially hooked! Looking forward to spending another season with my BB family. Maybe this year I'll even create an identity for leaving comments:)!

June 11, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Anonymous charlie said...

Its been a year? wow!

June 11, 2009 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Rubyrooo said...

That is terrible news! I was trying so hard to stay away from the live feeds this year. The feeds are way to addicting. Guess I don't stand a chance!

Thanks for the fantastic update

June 12, 2009 at 2:45 AM  
Blogger cakegirl68 said...

Wow!
Realplayer has def. come up with some great "upgrades"!
I am sooo excited that I can hardly stand it! Hurry up July!!

June 13, 2009 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Krista in AZ said...

I'm a little behind with commenting on this post, but WoooHooo, I got a new iMac so I am READY to watch the feeds and join BBDish for Season 11! My old computer couldn't handle the live streaming very well, and internet was much slower...

Bummer, the BBDish background colors/circles don't look quite as pretty on this new monitor. Maybe I'll have to make some adjustments!

June 17, 2009 at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below