;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Big Brother 11 Media Day Results - Unconfirmed Scoop

Happy Saturday, Dishers! :) 19 more days!!

OK, now y'all know how I feel about rumors... Generally speaking, I want nothing to do with them. But... After spending about 16 hours waiting on the results yesterday, and hoping against all hope for a peak inside the new Big Brother 11 house, only to learn around 2:30am eastern that nothing would be revealed until June 29, I'm breaking my own rule!

This just came in to the comment section on the previous post. I'd love to think it's some benevolent soul bequeathing sacred info on the dishers! It could be true. It could be a complete and total fabrication that someone's getting a giggle out of seeing how fast he/she can make a rumor spread... You be the judge!

Here it is:
    Don't ask me how I know this because then I'd have to kill you, lol. I've been sworn to secrecy!

    A staffer from The Insider won the media game. They played all the regular competitions plus a new one that had something to do with the house.

    Spa room and all bedrooms except HOH were locked off. Kitchen table looks like a canopy tree. Whole kitchen/dining area looks like a forest (?) with fake grass from the backyard as "carpet."If you're reading this somewhere other than http://bbdish.blogspot.com, your site owner is a plagiarizing thief.

    Living room has huge rocking chairs that recline. No couch. A huge triangular tank (at least 8 ft. tall) is nestled in the corner and filled with jelly fish. Textured walls sparkle different colors like fiber-optic. It looks "crazy."

    Bathroom looks like a public restroom with urinals along the wall, but they don't work. Green tile floors. Shower doors are completely see-through with only enough curtain to cover one side at a time.
    If you're reading this somewhere other than http://bbdish.blogspot.com, your site owner is a plagiarizing thief.
    Sinks are motion-censored and only give small amounts of water at a time. HG's will have to trigger the sensor "at least 20 times" to even wash their hands. The showers are the same way. Walls are dark orange.

    Upstairs hall is asian-inspired with dragons on the wall and hanging globes. Sofa is like a giant leather bean bag in the shape of a circular couch. If you're reading this somewhere other than http://bbdish.blogspot.com, your site owner is a plagiarizing thief.

    Backyard has a fountain. NO washer but there is a dryer. There's also a picnic table. New mural looks like a forest.

    I don't think this house sounds modern or green at all, except for the bathroom. Maybe the bedrooms?? lol

    June 20, 2009 8:23 AM
I can't wait to hear what you all think in the comments section!! :)

Truth or rumor, it just makes me all the more excited for the start of Big Brother 11. Bring on the live feeds!!! :)


Watch Big Brother 9 24/7






Permalink







25 Comments:

Blogger spyke6666 said...

Hi Carolyn, I'm posting it here instead of on Facebook, LOL
I have to say I think it's total B.S.
It just doesn't sound like a good setup for the house, or maybe it just hasn't been fully setup yet. I don't know, it just doesn't sound right to me.
Arlene

June 20, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Thanks, Arlene!! :) I appreciate it! :) For the folks who don't have fb, the post was looking awfully neglected!

June 20, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

If you'd like to see how more dishers are reacting to this news, please join us over on http://www.facebook.com/bbdish :)

June 20, 2009 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger Heidi Petrelli said...

If that is the house,it sounds rather confused. Is it green? Is is modern? Are the fake urinals a symbol or clue for something?
Are they mixing Alice in Wonderland with the Jetsons?
I don't know what I believe about this one.

June 20, 2009 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger patti said...

Okay, are you sure the person who wrote that description didn't dream it? Sounds like someone describing something they saw in a dream to me! I will be very surprised if it is true, but we'll know soon.........:)

Hugs!

June 20, 2009 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm thinking, if it's true, the fountain's gonna become the washing machine.

June 20, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Anonymous SingitChristine said...

Carolyn, I'm so excited and can't wait for a new season. I'm following you EVERYWHERE now! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to start visiting this page every hour!!!

Glad to be back,
SingitChristine

June 20, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger David B said...

I am not to hip on #fb, more of a Twitter type, the description is IMO half half. Probably mostly right with a touch of not surety thrown in.

June 20, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

I've been wanting them to return to less modern conveniences ... ie, no washing machine. Wasn't BB2 the last time they had to use an old fashioned washboard? Having to handwash clothes provides another vehicle for smalltalk and plotting. Not having a washing machine also cuts down on the background noise for the audio guys.

Having a dryer does keep the backyard less cluttered, by not having a clothesline for items to dry.

June 20, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Carolyn,

I do read all your FB posts, just haven't commented much.

Your updates are much appreciated !!!

June 20, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Natalie said...

or the Fountain can be where they end up taking showers if it takes them forever to start them :)

June 20, 2009 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Monika Fabian said...

On the media game, if this tipster is telling the truth the I'd bet on my puppy that Ross Mathews (http://www.theinsider.com/obsessions/Inside_Dish_with_Ross_Mathews) won the game.

June 20, 2009 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

LOL It would be just like BB to do a twisted version of a "green" house. I actually think the sensors on the water would be funny but as we know everything in that house breaks really fast. If the info is true, there's gonna be tons of lockdowns while sensors get fixed all the time I'm thinking.
I'm having a hard time imagining all those chairs in the living room. Seems like that would be awkward to arrange for live shows at the beginning of the season. Couches make more sense.
It's kinda fun to have something innocent to speculate about though.
Carolyn, didn't Marcellas tweet that he had been at the house? Maybe you can get a bit of a confirmation/denial from him?

June 20, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Well lookie there!! :)

hiiiii!!!!

:) Welcome home!!!!

June 20, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I personally would love a jungle/aqua/nature themed house!
I dream of it looking something like the "Rain forest Cafe" restaurant and this description is leaning that way, with the fiber optics and all!
Part of me is hoping it is true, and part of me is hoping they save the idea for when I'm in the house. ;)

And seriously....the jellyfish aquarium? Neat.

June 20, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Sounds interesting but I'm with you, Carolyn. It could all be rumor!

June 20, 2009 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

But if there is a fountain I'm thinking maybe they will have to wash clothes there & earn a washing machine.

June 20, 2009 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I feel the need for a massive group hug :) It's sooooo nice to see everyone.

{{{{{{{{Spyke, HeidiP, Patti, SingItChristine, DavidB, Shamrock, Natalie, MoNYC, Cris, Ilissa, CFitz!!! and GayTor - cuz we all know he'll show up around 3am, right??}}}}}}}}}

June 20, 2009 at 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - what if the twist has something to do with the poor economy? Alsion Grodner said the twist was 'relatable' and the lack of a washer (possibly) and water restrictions (if the rumours are true - may represent having to do with less to get by.

June 21, 2009 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The house doesn't sound very green to me. Sounds like a mish mash the Producers cooked up after a night of drinking. No washing machine, but there is a dryer?? It makes more sense to have a Energy/Water saving washer and no dryer. Make them hang their clothes out to air dry. It'll be interesting to see how the houseguests react to the low flow taps and shower.

June 22, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Anonymous Chappygirl said...

I hope the "rumor" is true. I think it sounds great! Can you imagine what a pain it would be for the houseguests to have to hand wash their own clothes. Or, to have to shower using motion sensors...I think it sounds like a lot of fun to watch! Hahahah...sounds pretty sadistic on my part doesn't it? Oh well!!!! :)

June 22, 2009 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Elphaba Thropp said...

Sorry to but in, I'm new to the comments but have been reading and promoting the site for ages. :) I just wanted to say that I hope the house description isn't correct, it doesn't sound like a good BB house at all. I also want to say that I can't freakin wait to see the actual house, I almost wish I could just sleep until July 8th. lol

June 22, 2009 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Hello All! I think I am in the newest post. I am not sure what to do here - I hate to switch around from site to site for news. Which one will be the most current, with comments and all? Here (which I prefer), FB or Twitter or even MySpace?

I hope that BB goes back to the old fashioned way of doing things, i.e. no washer or dryer - less background noise for us!

Hugs to all!

June 23, 2009 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi :) SOrry for the delay in publishing - I'm actually on a family vacation up in Maine right now. I'll return 6/28.

I woke up extra early, so I wanted to pop in, publish comments and say hi...

Hi!!!

Rona - Hi!!! :) The blog is *always* the best source. Once season begins, allt he social networking sites will purely be fore alerting people to get to the blog. :)

Elphaba - Thank you! :) Welcome to the comments section! I'm so glad you decided to join us on this side... ;)

Hi Chappygirl, Hi Leanto, Hi Anon! :)

OK.. off cycling up some rainy mountain i go. ;)

June 23, 2009 at 3:50 AM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Hi Carolyn,
It is so nice to see everyone checking in. It took me awhile because I was in the middle of a move.
Just wanted to say hi and now will go order my feeds for the summer.

June 25, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below