;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Afternoon with the Big Brother 11 Final Three

12:44pm BBT
Kevin and Natalie are still sleeping. Jordan's done a few loads of laundry, folded every towel in a 300 yard radius, washed every dish, put them all away, had a little soak time in the pool, and some sun time in the hammock.. Now she's moved on to cookie dough. A little indulgence, and she's back to tidying...



12:50pm BBT
Following the cookie dough snack, Jordan gets her track shoes on and returns to the backyard for some exercise. Time to do laps around the yard... Much like in the pool, every so often, Jordan has a huge smile overtake her.

1:07pm BBT
Jordan's still walkin' and Kevin and Natalie are still sleeping. I'll let you know when something significant happens....

2pm BBT
Jordan's just done yet another load of laundry. She lays down in the Pool Room, perhaps to nap. Kevin and Natalie have yet to surface once today.



2:40pm BBT
Natalie has arisen... Straight to the bathroom she goes. After a couple minutes in there, she goes into the pool room and wakes Jordan up to tell her how late it is. Jordan says she's quite aware, and that she'd been up for hours, done a zillion chores, swam, worked out, etc, and now she's taking a nap.

2:46pm BBT
Natalie then returns to the Haves Room, where Kevin is sleeping, turns on the lights and gets back into bed herself, willing Kevin to wake so she can pester him to keep her. After 4 minutes of silence, Natalie says, "What the hell is that noise?" in a further effort to wake Kevin, as she is either incapable of spending time alone with herself, or unwilling to waste a minute when she could be campaigning/harrassing..


2:52pm BBT
Kevin acquiesces and engages in Natalie's conversation about the noises upstairs... Satisfied to have awoken him from his peaceful slumber, Natalie closes her eyes. Kevin is now awake...


2:56pm BBT
Jordan can't sleep with all the pounding, so she comes in the Haves Room to chat for a moment, then heads back out to her laundry... Kevin makes his way into the Storage Room for fresh batteries, then over to the bathroom.

***Wow... I truly cannot imagine that being the order of my priorities after a 12 hour sleep.

3:10pm BBT
Haves Room
Kevin and Natalie

It didn't take long... They're already slamming Jeff and Jordan. Natalie says Jeff should be grateful to Jordan for paying attention to him, because without the Showmance, America would never have given him the Coup d'Etat. Talk turns to seasons with America's voting situations, and Natalie says this is a very bad season for that... Of course, she uses this to put the fear of taking Jordan into Kevin.

Natalie: Like she just beat me? America's loving that right now. It's so scary, because it's not even like it's a fair shot. Hands down, she'll get it.

***You can thank your sainted Chima for America's vote.

Kevin: Now, when I want to talk, I can't even do it, because I'm worried about that...
Natalie: I'm sure they've already made their minds up.
Kevin: No, that's how Keesha got America's favorite, because they edited it, so she was like, poor Keesha.

3:16pm BBT
Kevin's had enough. He excuses himself to "go check the weather." As that means he's going outside where Jordan is, Natalie follows him and fixes herself a bowl of cereal at the kitchen counter, keeping a close eye on the both of them outside.

CUT TO:
3:18pm BBT
Backyard
Kevin & Jordan

Jordan: Big Brother, can you please take us on a field trip? Blind fold us and take us somewhere... even just on a drive?

Chatter along this line for the moment... then on to speculating about timing of the finale. It's all a little too much for Natalie to take. She comes outside to put a stop to whatever eveil scheming is taking place in her absence...

Kevin: Don't they usually do a premiere of Amazing Race right after Big Brother?
Jordan: I don't know.
Kevin: I wanna say they do that.

***Nope, Survivor.

Kevin goes inside. Natalie sits silently until Jordan speaks to her. She tells her about her field trip idea. Natalie asks why there are towels laid out everywhere. Jordan explains how many loads she's done...

3:24pm BBT
Around the house...
  • Natalie eats her cereal, sitting on the backyard couch.
  • Kevin prepares himself something to eat, in the kitchen.
  • Jordan's all about the laundry.
Natalie: It's like, what're we supposed to do?
Jordan: Nothing. At all. I think I'm gonna fix something to eat.

Jordan goes inside, leaving Natalie on the couch in the backyard, nervous to be letting Kevin and Jordan having any alone time again. They chat briefly about Jordan's theory on all the building noises today - She thinks they're constructing a larger set for the finale audience... Kevin says he thinks she's right, then heads back outside to Natalie on the couch.

3:28pm BBT
Backyard
Kevin & Natalie
Kevin shares Jordan's thoughts on the construction... then to game.

Natalie: I'm excited to have my dad and my boyfriend here... Normally, it sounds like the jury people don't arrive til the next night... The first night you stay in a room, then the next night they take you.
Kevin: You know they're talking scenarios now...
Natalie: I guarantee they're expecting Jordan to walk in tonight. Cuz it's you, me n Jordan. They're expecting Jordan.

3:31pm BBT
Jordan takes a seat at the dining table to eat her meal... Interesting.

3:31pm BBT
Kevin: Well, this is perfect cuz, I need Michele's vote, ya know, and this gives her more time to settle in.
Natalie: If Jordan's not in it, you for sure have Michele's vote. As long as Jordan's not in it. They asked me, you're not even gonna try for Michele's vote? I was like, no... I can't stand Michele. I know her and I are a lost cause. I wont even try to sit there and in the 2 minutes I have try to get her vote.. I don't think I was wrong. She was wrong. She's a bitch. I even said it in my message. Most people are gonna say, I'm sorry to see you go... No, I'm not sorry to see you go. Evil's gone from the house. (on an don and on) They were like, "wow, you covered everything. We don't even need a 2nd take of that." So yeah, as long as Jordan's not in it, you've got her vote.
Kevin: Man, I wish I hadn't talked so much sh-t about Jordan. Liek even while we were on the log...
Natalie: What does it matter?
Kevin: If she wins! (the 3rd comp)
Natalie: Yeah, you're right, if she wins, she'll probably win the whole thing.

Kevin: I anticipated that I'd have to play different phases, but I never anticipated the jury phase and the america's vote phase.
Natalie: I wouldn't really change anything. I mean, I got this far.
Kevin: What I did change was when people were leaving, smoothing it over with them.
Natalie: Not me.
Kevin: Well, you did with Russell and with Jeff. But I didn't think about what packages they would see.

Jordan comes back out to check on the laundry. Talk turns to chatter about how high up they were for the endurance comp.

Natalie: That was really awesome that they didn't wake us up.

Inane Chatter continues another 5 minutes while Jordan's outside... Oddly, Jordan's entrance into the house doesn't send Natalie reeling straight back into the top 10 reasons why it would be stupid for Kevin to take Jordan to the final 2...

It takes Natalie a full 90 seconds.

Natalie: And everybody loves Jessica Simpson.
Kevin: I love Jessica Simpson. She's a trailer park version of Jessica Simpson.

Natalie complains that Jeff was in every single part of the guidded reminiscing last night, and Kevin makes the connection that Jordan must've been in it too.

Kevin: I guess we got got, because Showmance is a strategy.
Natalie: Guarantee he'll get called back for another season. Him, Ronnie.. Maybe Casey.
Kevin: I think you would.
Natalie: Are you kidding? They hate me.
Kevin: I think you, Casey... (time check - 3:48pm BBT)

3:49pm BBT
Kevin: The only time I think a relaity show does this, 3 to the end, is when it's a landslide..
Natalie: What do you mean, a landslide? (fishies) Who knows what the b-tch (Michele??) woulda done?
Kevin: (makes a speech for us) It feels good though, because I single handedly took out 2 big players - Jeff and Michele - and I played a role in getting out Russell... I played a hand in getting out Ronnie and Jessie too...

3:53pm BBT

Kevin: How come Michele wasn't like, you got got motherf'er?
Natalie: Cuz that's how she is. She's a dumb b-tch.
Kevin: Unless.. We didn't know how strong she was.. Do you think she threw the first comp?
Natalie: You don't throw a comp by falling first. You fall in the middle of the pact. (sic)

Talk turns to NBK... Kevin's pumping Natalie for info now...

The time is now 4pm BBT. Jordan's having a nap in the Green Room. Natalie's making my ears bleed.

4:05pm BBT
Backyard Couch
Natalie & Kevin, cont'd.

Kevin: When you talk about pure evil in this game, it was Ronnie. He did things just to f-ck with people. Michele was just indecisive.

Natalie pushes the Michele's evil angle from every direction possible. Kevin's not buying it. He doesn't have to buy any of her sh-t anymore. It's quite refreshing... :) Spark em up!

4:22pm BBT
Kevin and Natalie decide to play some pool. They both continue giving BB material to use for the reminiscing sequence. Jordan's still solo in the green room.

Kevin: So now that we're basically done, which of the comps was your fave?
Natalie: I liked the cans. How about you?
Kevin: The one that sticks out in my mind is Otev.
Natalie: Yeah, I liked Otev too.

4:33pm
A helicopter flies over the house... Still playing pool.

Kevin: Hey, Big Brother? How about a helicopter ride.
Natalie: Dude, there's 4 days. We're not going anywhere.
Kevin: Big Brother, seriously. Helicopter ride? Me love you longtime. A helicopter tour of L.A. would be amaaaazing.
BB: Kevin, stop that.
Kevin and Natalie laugh.
Kevin: A brother can dream...
BB: (Elvis) Thankyouverymuch.

Natalie: What they should've said, instead of Kevin, Stop That, is Kevin, Shut up.
Kevin: Kevin, excellent idea.
Natalie: Kevin, you have been evicted.
Kevin: (re pool) How did I hit it that soft? Now I have nothing.

4:44pm BBT

Kevin is calling Natalie out on all of her inconsistencies... No longer caving to her every whim. It's quite an enjoyable scene and it started about 4:40pm BBT on Feeds 1 & 2. Here's how it ends up...

Natalie: On Tuesday, you better take my ass, that's all I'm saying.
Kevin: On Tuesday, you better hope I win.

***Planning to throw it to Jordan, there, Kev?

Kevin laughs. Natalie attempts a recovery.

Natalie: Even if we weren't aligned, we would still need to take each other, for either of us to have a choice.

Kevin continues about Natalie's lying about her relationship with Russell... It feels like he's bracing her to get dumped. Vulnerability becomes her...

4:51pm BBT
Kevin continues challenging Natalie on all of her inconsistencies - now we've moved on to Pandora's Box... She denies them all. It's getting heated on her end. Natalie's talking faster and faster, louder and louder. Kevin's quite calm.





Watch Big Brother 11 24/7






Permalink







89 Comments:

Blogger olemma said...

Hi Carolyn!

Seeing Jordan smile makes me smile. She has every reason to be proud of herself - she did so great in the competition last night. Sending her Gucci luck to win the final HOH!!

September 11, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Olemma :)

Hi Everyone! I've got to run my mother somewhere real quick. brb!

September 11, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'll be back to publish more shortly... just gotta run my mother over to a friend of hers' place real quick...

My 70 year old (25 year breast cancer survivor) mother is a dragon boat racer, and they're having a fundraiser tomorrow that she needs to go help organize...

Good stuff! :)

BRB

September 11, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Hello Carolyn!!
Who do you all think will win the 500K if the final two is Kevin and Jordon? I think the only way for Jordon to win the 500K is to take Natalie...your thoughts???

September 11, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

Hi Carolyn & BB Lovers,

has Natalie finally stopped whining/justifying why she lost?

I'm sure this has been said before but I'm thrilled that Jordan won. She came through when she REALLY needed it.
I'm at work and I risk getting caught but I am still so excited about last night that when I see Jordan's picture and I get a warm and fuzzy feeling. I just had to tell someone. No one here is into BB. (There's no accounting for taste!) Take care, everyone.

September 11, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Gigi Mtl said...

God love your mom...it is probably what keeps her healthy.

Montreal just had the Dragon Boat Races and raised mucho money. Yay!

BTW, Carolyn, you seem like a good daughter!

September 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

Could anyone with the live feeds tell me what's up? Do you think if Kevin wins the HOH he will take Jordan with him to the final 2? I'm not sure if he is just getting a favorable edit to appease us.

Next year I promise I'm getting the live feeds. LOL

September 11, 2009 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She has GOT to be bored to tears!

September 11, 2009 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I could be wrong I am most of the time but if Jordon won the next HOH and maybe if she didnt the jury might give her the big prize, I mean think about it, she made it to F3, one 2 HOH's 1 POV, had Jeff to lean on until he was gone and then played for herself. Everybody in jury likes Jordon, and she really has no blood on her hands beside Lydia, (hopefully Natalie) and she hasnt lied and backstabbed as much as everyone else. I think she stands a good chance of winning.

September 11, 2009 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Ladihawke said...

Hi all! I can't stop smiling myself every time I think about Jordan winning last night and Natalie's whinning about how she lost because one went in the wrong hole so it threw everything off! Why didn't she just skip one and go on?

I'm hoping and praying that Jordan can beat Kevan also so that she can be in final two. Kevan keeps saying that he won't take Natalie, but I don't trust him at all. My son said that his blog or tweet of whatever when he was HOH was full of ugly remarks about Jordan, so that did it for me. It is going to be a looong time until Tuesday!

September 11, 2009 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Jim H said...

There was no overnight report but I watched the HGs after the live show and it appears that tensions are rising between Nat and Kevin. As with all Final 3, everyone is cutting a deal with the other. Jordan is in the middle. Kevin is re-assessing Jordan as a Final 2 because he thinks she'll make an argument that she was competitive. Jordan has been trying to convince Kevin on the "all things being equal" approach that it would pretty much be a toss-up even if America votes for her.

Natalie is downplaying her abilities now and claiming she sucks at competitions and therefore anyone who took her to Final 2 would have an easy win. I doubt that's what she'll say to the Jury. To give her her due the LML was her idea - Kevin was the henchman. She only messed up in her lying with the PB I think. I don't know if the Jury will commend her for her lying strategy but the girl got game and she knows it.

Kevin is hardly in a position to argue that he's an easy lose but he did try to argue that America's Vote would note favor him because he (like Chima) is claiming that America Votes is "middle America" and they wouldn't like an "evil gay guy". On the other hand, he argues that Natalie's engagement will make her a shoo-in for America's Vote (as if!).

Anyone, it's been more interesting than I would have thought. Quite an interesting dynamic.

Jordan's body language is entirely comfortable around Kevin. She's guarded around Natalie. Kevin is the same way around Natalie. I think these two will take each other and Natalie really has to continue to play herself up as a loser. This is where she may start floundering in her lies because Kevin is going to try to catch her in a lie that won't incriminate him in front of Jordan.

Goodtimes.

September 11, 2009 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger nolegs41 said...

I'm hoping and praying that Jordan can beat Kevan also so that she can be in final two. Kevan keeps saying that he won't take Natalie, but I don't trust him at all. My son said that his blog or tweet of whatever when he was HOH was full of ugly remarks about Jordan, so that did it for me. It is going to be a looong time until Tuesday!


This is what I'm worried about too.

September 11, 2009 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

This is totally off topic but I had to share this picture with you.
My cousin was carried to his final resting place today in this beautiful carriage.

September 11, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carolyn,

Is your Mom a BB fan?

My son-in-law is going to try again next year to be a HG. Maybe this time he will make it. He thinks he is so funny. Laughs at his own jokes..so we will see.

September 11, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

It's beautiful, Michelle. I'm so sorry.

September 11, 2009 at 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michelle I am so sorry for your loss. That is a beautiful picture.

September 11, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Lisa Mason said...

Hi Carolyn! So glad Jordan is still in that house. She is the only one left worth watching. I have been voting on cbs.com for america's vote. I hope Kevfin reveals the LML to Jordan and then if Jordan wins the final round takes him to the end.

September 11, 2009 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Is it me or does Jordo look nekkid in that picture?

September 11, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi ajs221 :) I really don't know. I have this awful fear of Jeff not voting for Jordan...

Hi GiGI! :) Yes, she hasn't whined for at least 12 hours now... then again, she's been asleep. ;p
Thanks re mom... :)

Hi NoLegs :) Nothing's up at the moment. I do think Kevin's leaning toward taking Jordan now, and I'm hopeful Jordan's leaning toward taking Kevin, although I don't know that I should be...

Hi c305010 :)- yup!

Hi Vicki! :) - Stranger things have happened. :)


**I dunno.. I think if Kevin makes it, he'll win the big $.


Hi LadiHawke :) That was pretty darn wonderful, wasn't it! :)

Hi JimH :) Yeah, the after midnight stuff, which is generally what the overnight consists of, was all sex talk and not game at all, since all 3 were together all the time...

Plus - I never to an overnight on the morning of 9-11. It just seems disrespectful to me.

September 11, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Happy Friday Afternoon!

Just checking in, I have my granddaughter today so I can't sit glued to my laptop, she is not as understanding as my adult children!

Seeing Jordan smile that little Chesire Cat smile makes me smile, too! She really has a shot at this! Kevin has only been a bundle of nerves since they announced that they will be doing the third part live! Jordan is going to go to the final 2 and she will decide who she is going to take! I am so excited!

I will probably check back in later, but I won't be able to read all the comments :-(

September 11, 2009 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger loved1 said...

I cannot believe these people are still sleeping...lol I got up, dressed, went to work, came home, took a nap, and they are still in bed...sheesh BB needs to make them get up and do something, except Jordan, she already cleaned their messes and then some.

Afternoon all ... what a day for remembering....I never seem to get through this day without some tears.

September 11, 2009 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Julius said...

Carolyn,

I am a 48 year old separated man. Please spare me the pictures of Jordan getting SO much sun!!! LOL!!!

September 11, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle in Indiana said...

Thank you Carolyn and Pamela.

September 11, 2009 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

I thank you with all my heart, for those photos of Jordan :)

September 11, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you get Natalie to shut-up?

Have Jorden win the 3nd round of the final hoh comp.

She is now eating crowe becasue she thought Jorden could never come close to beating her.
I guess Nat counted her chickens before they hatched.
It would be good if Kevin made a deal with Jorden and then threw part 3 to her. Then his hands are clean and Natalie goes home.

September 11, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Hi Carolyn!
Hi All my BB Addict buddies!
Today's not been an easy day but I am loving all of you! ♥♥

Julius - LMAO!

That pic of Jordan in the pool does look like she has taken up skinny dipping!

I am still sooo proud of Jordan. And, I'm loving that she is throwing out a smile every once in a while. And, the refreshing thing about her smile is it isn't a sneering smile like Nat's.

I'm loving watching Natalie sweat. I think it's great. Karma, baby, karma! Last thing I heard her say last night & I had to turn off the feeds. To Jordan...if Kevin tells you anything it's a lie. Jordan... uh-huh. She is going to drive them crazy by Tuesday. Kevin even said last night, please don't do this for the next 5 days.

I really hope neither one of them takes Natalie. I will love it so much to see her face plus I do not want her to win any $$$. Evil should not pay. Yeah, Kevin has been mean but most of the game he was pretty fair & there are times he has had some clarity & called Natalie out on things she has said. And, Jordan has done her share of talking smack too. No one is innocent in that house & as they have come to realize being in the house can bring out a side of a person that they themselves didn't even know existed.

Oh, after seeing Jeff last night I just miss him. It seemed like it had been forever since we saw him last.

September 11, 2009 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

Carolyn I was thinking the same thing about Jeff, I sadi to my husband lsat night that I wondered if Jeff would vote for Jordan and he said yes of course but I am thinking maybe not. Jeff may just vote strategicly but then if you do look at it Jordan did make it to final 3 and she won the second comp and she has won stuff and she is playing the game in her own way. I really hope Jeff gives her his vote.

I know you said you thinkKevin will win the big bucks but do you think that if Nat and Jordan were side by side Jordo would in. I would think so.

September 11, 2009 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, Why do you feel that Jeff will not vote for Jordan?

September 11, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

carolyn - your mama sounds like the BOMB

September 11, 2009 at 3:23 PM  
Blogger Brook said...

i'm so sorry you lost your cousin, michelle. what a lovely way to be carried to your resting place...

September 11, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Sainted Chima...that is so good Carolyn.

Everyone is so paranoid and it is only going to get worse.Natalie will be nonstop talking. She will be in Jordan and Kevin's ear for 5 days...This could be fun..

September 11, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger Marcia said...

I got the people at work to watch by promising to watch 'Real World' now they are addicted!!We have the most animated discussions and got a bunch of 'strangers' interested in BB.We are hands down rabid Kevin/Jordan fans!!!

September 11, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger jane said...

For what it's worth, I think if Kevin goes to the end he will win. The jury has the perception that he played a better game than Jordan. Personally I'm not so sure.

I think Kevin did a whole lot of riding on coattails. Natalie orchestrated all the sleaze in the last few weeks. Natalie orchestrated a lot the whole game. Of those two it's a tough call.

Jordan is such a unique situation though, because though her "game" wasn't particularly strategic or high powered, she managed to stay out of harms way and get what she wanted the entire time. Is that because people thought she was sweet and dumb? Were they afraid of Jeff? Yeah, probably, but so what? No one thought in a million years she would make it, and then pull out a comp.

My choice of winners would be, in order, Michele, Russell, then Jeff.

With these final three, I think they are about equal. They all managed to get to the end, in their own ways. So if they are all "equal," Jordan is at least less horrible. It will change her life the most. It will transform her. So although that is not my favorite way of choosing, I guess I have to go with her.

I guess.

I still think Kevin will win, unless she pulls it out Tuesday, then she could have it, just for the end sweep.

September 11, 2009 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Detox Skin Intervention said...

and by the way might I say that the highlight of my night was seeing Jeff, my goodness he is beautiful. I really think CBS should create a show just for him, maybe the jeff and jordo show. How about next season being an all star season and bring Jeff, russell, Eric bb8, ED back, that would make for a good show but for sure Jeff

September 11, 2009 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Hi gang, anything new? this morning I got up turned on my tevo BBAD, and after listening for a total of 30 seconds I erased it.
Natalie drives me up a wall, always saying shoulda woulda coulda and never humble enough to err, and Jordon, The girl cant speak in a complete sentence.
My only ill feeling has or was Kevin exposing his underbelly of being mean and evil. when the good angel is on his shoulder he is so kind. He definetly needs to stay away from ppl like Nate.
again thank you Carolyn and Genie for all that you do, and for a place thats is comfortable to share thoughts.

September 11, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

FIY: The BB12 application is officially up!!

September 11, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi everyone!!! :)

Natalie's making my ears bleed. TIme to say hello! :)

September 11, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Evening Carolyn, Genie, fellow BB addicts

Jordan has surely been a busy bee today.

Natalie that is a load of poop. Chima was so coming after Michele, because of you. Just because Michele was smarter than the both of you. Now you're butt hurt.

September 11, 2009 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger Ilissa said...

Hiiii Carolyn!
I know what you mean. I tried to fall asleep to the HG's "fixed" story time last night, but it was all Natalie Natalie Natalie. It was a nightmare.

September 11, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Stephanie :) I loved the smiles from her too! :)

Hi Loved1! :) Hugs!!

Julius - LOL re pics of Jordan.

Hi ilissa! :) pleasure, dear.

Hi SheriAnn :) Ummm.. I'll spring for a muzzle. How's that?

Hi MsFitz!! :) Smooooch!! :) I love watching her sweat too. Just wish she'd do it a little more quietly.

Hey Heather! :) I don't know.. It's so hard to call this season....

D - Just a bad feeling I get...

Brook :) Thank you! She is the bomb!

Pamela - hehehe! thank you!

Marcia - Sweet!! :) New addicts! Next year, hook em on the feeds! :)

Jane - I think so too, and I fear it's because he possesses a penis, pure and simple. That and Jordan's airhead rep...

Tallen - Yes, plenty new.. Have a look at the post. I've been typing for quite while now.

ilissa - Thanks for the heads up!

September 11, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi MIchigan Man!! :)

September 11, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

This thought just occured to me, Natalie, when all is said and done. She reads all the ppl of America truly dislike her. You know how she always yells out "AMERICA", Hopefully it will be a humbling experience to her, were she can reflect on the person she is..NAH I doubt it LOL jus a thought

September 11, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Carolyn reading your post is so much more enjoyable than enduring the pain it takes to listen live, THANK YOU THANK YOU.
your mom rows on a dragon boat! thats great...kudos for her, we C patients stick together..

September 11, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger lacey said...

Evening all....

Natalie is just sooooo annoying. I watched Chelsie today, and they said that they received tips that Nat used a hair rubber band to keep her hand around the chain, (on the log) but I checked in the Flashback, and I didn't see anything. Besides, its not like she won.

I love the way she told Kevin that this is mine to win, so just know what a big sacrifice this is.(jumping off the log)

The way the two of them are talking, I don't think Kevin will take Jordan if he wins. But I have alot of faith in Jordan. She should do well in this last comp. She spent time with all the HGs and Kevin didn't. Today they were talking, and she knew where all 12 of the HGs lived.

She should do better than Kevin when it comes to knowing what they might say. (I hope) I think she stands a better chance with Nat then with Kevin. Much as i hate to see Nat in the F2. But it would be nice to see her squirm with all the questions.

**lacey**

September 11, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger *^*^*MsFitzTX*^*^*^ said...

Carolyn - LOL! Yeah, I would rather watch Jordan sleep. I can see Nat's mouth moving & don't want to hear it. I think Kevin might end up w/ sympathy votes for dealing w/ her these last 5 days. haha! I bet for days after he gets home he will still hear that voice.

September 11, 2009 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger ronap said...

Boring day in the house - and it seems Nat is still taking credit for anything and everything in that house! I just cannot stand to listen to her. I was just on there for about 20 minutes, and everything is about her. Kevin is just "hmmm, hmmm". LOL.

Carolyn that is cool about your mom. I didn't know what kind a dragon boat was, so I looked it up - what a fun thing to do!

September 11, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger lacey said...

I wish Natalie would change her clothes and shower once in awhile. SHe slept in those clothes.

**lacey**

September 11, 2009 at 4:30 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Fellows Photography said...

Oooo I feel so bad for Jordan. How can they do this to her? She did nothing to them but be floated by them so they could use her to win the endurance comps. I am so proud of Jordan for winning Part #2!~

Weren't they all talking about cleaning the whole house last night by the hot tube? Why did Jordan do it all? Pour honey, I wanna give her a hug right now. She is a sweetie and doesn't deserve to be around them. Carolyn who would you like to win BB11? I want Jordo ;-p I know she hasn't played the game all that much and was given an HOH by her hun bun Jeff, and won 1 veto but she is trying and you can see it. Pour honey bunchkins lol

September 11, 2009 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Lacey! :)

Hey RonaP! :) Very fun, right??

MsFitz - lol re sympathy votes for kev dealing with her.

Tallen - Thanks :)

Gerri :) Thank you! Will do! ( i have fans?! - hehe)

September 11, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

by the way, if you haven't added your question to the Backyard Interview Questions post, please do!!!! :)

September 11, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger thomascod said...

Hi all you great bloggers,

I had the same idea that sherianne said in a previous blog, that it might be in Kevin's best interest to throw part 3 to Jordan, with her giving him her promise to take him to final 2.That way Kevin could say that was out of his hands when Jordan won part 3.

If Jordan made a promise to Kevin, I am quite sure she would keep her word. The question for Jordin in that scenario, is who does she stand the best chance of winning the jury vote with.

I'm not as sure of Kevins word, as I am with Jordan's, I am quite sure that she has more integrity than either Kevin or Nat, when it comes to promises.

September 11, 2009 at 4:37 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Jordan: Big Brother, can you please take us on a field trip? Blind fold us and take us somewhere... even just on a drive?

Jordan is right, these characters are hostages now. Why? The producers got their quotes, their Tuesday set up, give the players a break.
The current setting is horrible, surely torture for everyone involved, players and crew with Natalie's constant negativity.
Take them to the beach late at night. Rent out a pizza joint for a couple of hours after midnight.
Drive through at McDonald's or somewhere creative with a sponsor like Taco Bell or Wendy's.

The result of this sequestration/kidnapping scenario (yeah I know they are being paid) is I am starting to like Jordan. Through this she boring redundant spell she remains positive.

I did not care for the needy, cuddly hanger on as Jeff's squeeze toy. That Jordan was not strong or much of a player.
Now that she is rid of him I see a nice girl, a graceful winner and if she is in a position to win she will, by a landslide.

September 11, 2009 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

JenniferLaLa :) Hi! Out of these 3? Jordan!

Hi ThomasCod :) Jordan's promised both of them, but her talks with Kevin seem more sincere to me...

September 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Mike :)

Nicely stated!!

September 11, 2009 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Getting gooood! :)

Loving that Kevin's just done with caving to her every whim!

September 11, 2009 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger lacey said...

The problem with Jordan keeping her word, is that she has given both of them her word. All three of them have given their word to each HG. I have no idea who is going to pick who. But I do not think anyone is going to throw it and then trust someone to take them. Not on this one....too important.

All I know is that if Jordan wins and picks Kevin, she could lose:
Jeff votes Jordan
Michelle votes Jordan
Jessie and Russell votes Kevin
Lydia and Natalie votes Kevin

But the other way around, she could win....all depends on who stabs Natalie in the back.

**lacey**

September 11, 2009 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

I use to wonder where they were sequestered in the JH, I do think it is out inPalm Springs, the mountians in the background look at to familar. And it looks hot.
Carolyn, do you know the amt of $ their stipends are? If one contestant won nutting for his time on BB how much would they take home for just LOL being the biggest loser.
I know on your earnings of what you win, its like 48% of the gross, includes TV's Trip or whatever. Did jessie got to the jury house last yr?

September 11, 2009 at 4:49 PM  
Blogger Marie-Andree said...

Hi Carolyn,
I was just listening to the feeds and Natalie told Kevin that if he didn't take her he would look like the biggest douche bag to America.
Hmmm I think America would think that it was about time.

September 11, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

I love Kevin and how he has been giving Natalie the third degree for days now. The more she lies the more it will be used against her.

September 11, 2009 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Tallen - No, Jessie didn't make it to jury last time. Their stipend is 750/week. 1st and 2d place get winnings only, no stipend.

September 11, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Its Jordons to loose, and lord knows it wont be the 1st time she shoots herself in the foot, She reminds me of the Gomer Pyle of BB

September 11, 2009 at 4:52 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

thomascod
Jordan has more integrity than Kevin and Nat put together and doubled!

September 11, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

thx Carolyn..
IM trying to off the top of my head think of whom won what.
Michele won a nice tv and some cash for her playing the pandoras box +clothes
Jeff won a trip to the islands and 3k for pandoras box
Russell won 20K?
Natalie won a TV?
Jess won 1K ?
Kevin won 600 pandoras box + clothes and what 2K
natalie ?? clothes and a twistie?
Jordon Clothes and?
help me out here can anyone think of other prizes?
Remember Richard Hatch...goin to prison for tax evasion and now hes broke broke LOL I see Natalie goin to jail to thinking she dosnet have to pay taxes..I know I know Im blabbing on

September 11, 2009 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Carolyn
I am wondering if Nat will still be alive by Tuesday!
I'd want to kill her after the non stop campaigning!Just her constant negativity!

This is a joke not a real threat or suggestion.

September 11, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Tallen, Jordan the Gomer Pyle of BB? LOL

It is her innocence that makes her endearing.
Question; if Jordan is Gomer Pyle who is Natalie?

Carolyn, thanks for the compliment even though my comment included typos.

September 11, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn, do you think he's kind of mad of helping her this far? Is that why you are feeling he may not vote for her?

September 11, 2009 at 5:06 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

D - I can't put my finger on it. I really can't. It's just a feeling I can't make go away. I hope I'm wrong.

September 11, 2009 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Rosaritoe!! :)

September 11, 2009 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Nat is Sgt.Carter without the soft vunerable inside.

September 11, 2009 at 5:12 PM  
Blogger ajs221 said...

Sheriann-I think Kevin needs to make that deal with Jordon...otherwise, if he decides to take Jordon, Natalie will definitely vote for Jordon...that makes Jessie, Lydia and Russel for Kevin and Jeff, Michelle, Natalie and America for Jordon. I do not like Natalie at all and it would be totally out of character, but I would love to see Jordon say...after Kevin throws the comp..Kevin you got got...you're evicted. That would give Jordon the win for sure and that's what I want...Jordon to win the 500K, even if it means giving Natalie 50.
Carolyn, I really think Jeff would stay loyal to Jordon...oh and just a point to some of the other dishers, Jordon had to beat everyone else in order for Jeff to throw her the HOH...so it's not like she didn't work hard to get to second place...as I recall she got several hole in ones.

September 11, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Fellows Photography said...

Aww that's awesome Carolyn. This is what I thought. If Jordan goes to F2 with Kevin she will not win because this is what I got, this is just a thought...

Jordan & Kevin

Jeff`Jordo
Michele`Jordo
America`Jordo
Lydia`Kevin
Russell` Kevin ??
Jessie`Kevin ??
Natalie if kicked out by Jordo her vote to Kevin but if kicked out by Kevin her vote will go to Jordo. So this is an iffy here because I am unsure of what Russell & Jessie's vote is.

Jordan & Natalie

Jeff`Jordo
Michele`Jordo
America`Jordo
Lydia`Jordo
Russell`Jordo ??
Jessie` Natalie
If Kevin is kicked out by Jordo his vote to Natalie. I am unsure of Russell's vote is here??

So I think it would be better if Jordan won Part#3 to take Natalie to F2 because I know for sure she would win. Don't you all think?

September 11, 2009 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Fellows Photography said...

I would hate to see her even win 50k though but if that is what it takes for Jordan to win then woo hoo!! I would hate to see Jordan lose to Kevin!

September 11, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger jane said...

Carolyn, I also think Jeff may not vote for Jordan. It depends if she pulls off the last comp. From my perspective it's simple. He, like most of them who vote, believe in voting for the "best player." He feels like Jordan helped him be his best, but like a giving woman, not a strong competitor.

He pays lip service to 50/50 because he likes her and doesn't want to come off like a pig. He doesn't believe it. He thinks he did the work and she was support staff. It wouldn't be manly to vote for anyone but the best player.

He'll vote for Kevin. Unless Jordan gives him the material with the final comp, and maybe if she can make a good argument why she played well herself, so he doesn't look like a yo yo, for a girl.

September 11, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Tallen said...

Mike ...well LOL Natalie we established that she is Gollum
"my precious" lil werid creature in the hobbit

September 11, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

Carolyn
Jeff did say when Julie asked him if he'd take Jordan to Hawaii he would wait and see if she won some $.So hopefully he'll vote for her when she IS at F2.

September 11, 2009 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger Julius said...

Mike asked: "if Jordan is Gomer Pyle who is Natalie?"

Let's see...The Wicked Witch of the West, who hates water...Cruella DeVille...The Emperor from Star Wars...the turd I stepped in while mowing the lawn...

Other nominations???

September 11, 2009 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

LOL Jordan gets tired of hearing about Saint Ronnie from Nat so she goes into the other room a slams the door.

September 11, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger NinjaGirl said...

Hey Everyone,

Hope you are all Gucci tonight. I think it's so funny that Jordan just had to leave the red room & go lay down in the Pool room cuz her ears were bleeding. LMAO

On a serious note: Sunny, your video tribute to 9/11 was amazing.
We will never forget.

September 11, 2009 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

For anyone who would like to see the proof of Natalie's cheating during the Endurance comp, check out the new top post. ;)

September 11, 2009 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger jluvsturtles said...

OH thank you thank you for giving us a report, I lost a best friend last night to a heart attack and I really needed a distraction.
I see that your mom is a cancer survivor, and I am absolutely in awe of her! She sounds freakin awesome!!!

September 11, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Jluvs!!!! Huggggssss!!!!

September 11, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey GucciNinjaGirl :)

hehehe loving it!!

September 11, 2009 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger JulieB said...

Hi everyone!

Carolyn! That video is too freaking funny!! :)

September 11, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jluvsturtles, I am so sorry about your friend. It is hard loosing someone you care so much about.

I am soory.

September 11, 2009 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger Ragz said...

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for the updates.. I put a little something in the tip jar.

Margie

September 11, 2009 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Ragz - THank you very much!


Hi JulieB! :)

September 11, 2009 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger M Renwick =D said...

There is noooooooooooooooo doubt that if jordon makes it to the f2 that jeff will vote for her!!!

September 11, 2009 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Jim H said...

Kevin is doing the armless thing again... I think he does this when he's hiding something from everyone.

September 11, 2009 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger barbiegirl51 said...

I hope this gets posted real soon:

Tonight on the feeds, Kevin was talking to Jordan, while Natalie was in the DR, about telling Natalie sometime this weekend or Monday, that he is not taking her to the final two. Keep your feeds on everybody if you want to see Nat's head explode!!!!

September 11, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below