;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Big Brother 12: A little Vegas, a lotta eBay

Happy Tuesday, BB Lovers!! :0)

I'm just about recovered from the Reality Vegas Bash... My voice, however, *still* sounds like I'm the love child of Brenda Vacarro and Bonnie Raitt.

The bash was a complete blast, and I'm so glad I went. I'll be writing much more about it very soon. I promise. There's just so much to share, I think I'm gonna have to make it into a few separate posts.

Long story very, very short: the HGs I met couldn't have been sweeter... Same goes for the Survivor, Road Rules and TAR alumni.

But first...

The Big Brother 12 HGs and the Props department have been doing quite a lot of listing on eBay, and I wanted to make sure you're aware of the auctions! :0)

Many of them end within the next 24-30 hours... Kristen's 2nd Hippietard ends even sooner! So, without further ado, here are the goodies up for bidding!

Kristen's 2nd Hippietard - Ends Sept 28th at 11:30am EDT

Enzo's Penguin Suit: Enzo had 2 suits. He kept one and BB kept one. Here's the suit Enzo took home with him:

Britney's BB Bag - Quite the coveted item!! So far, the bidding is still in the realm of sanity on this one...

Matt's Onesie Footie PJs - For everyone who said they wanted to bid on these during the season, here's your chance!!

Ragan Sock Puppet - Ragan's auctioning off his sock puppet, as well as a couple of autographed pics of himself and Matt: Autographed Pic.

Cinco de Mayo Comp Bandanas - In addition to his Captain Kosher TShirts and a doo rag Enzo made him, Andrew's auctioning off a collection of bandanas from the Cinco de Mayo Comp: Cinco de Mayo Comp Bandanas.

Britney's got quite a few auctions going. Here's a couple to get you started:

Last but not least, the BB prop department has 10 items up for bidding. I'm hoping they'll list more, but this could be it... Here are just a few of the items up for grabs:
OK, that's all for now! Happy Bidding!!

***Blogger gone cycling! Which is pretty much what I've been doing since 90 minutes after I returned home. I kid you not. lol. I've logged some crazy mileage in the past 6 days.






Permalink







9 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Hey Caro!

I was lead to believe Enzo is selling his suit. Here is the link. He is even throwing in a 10 minute phone call!

http://item.ebay.com/300473562007

September 28, 2010 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning Carolyn,

Thanks for links on ebay..I may bid on 2 things..

also will hit cookie (tip) jar on the 3rd..

miss you and everyone..

have a great day!!!!

Can't wait to read about your trip..

oxox((((HUGS))))

September 28, 2010 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you couldn't get special miles for all your mileage...like a pound a mile..I would be on my bike 24/7 if I could do that...oh well, I can dream....

September 28, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Grrr - I just got 503d!

Hi Toni!! (((Hugs!!!))) :) Thanks so much for the heads up! I just added Enzo's to the post.. and a nice pic of us from Vegas.

Hi Pam!! ((Hugs!!)) Good Morning, Lovely Pam! I'm curious - which things caught your attn? Miss you too! Thanks very much re the cookie/tip jar! Re Mileage for my mileage - wouldn't that be nice! A pound a mile??? At the rate I've been going this week, I'd way well into the negative by now. I've been averaging 40 miles a day.. Sunday I did over 50..

September 28, 2010 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger Debee said...

Caro, do you ride in bike marathons? I'm impressed with your mileage! I don't do bikes (no where really safe to ride them around here), but your example definitely plays a part in my desire to become more fit...the elliptical is still a challenge for me, but I'm starting to walk now that that the temperatures and humidity are bearable (actually BEAUTIFUL) here in Houston. Will just keep plugging away at getting accustomed to the elliptical. It's quite the workout! LOL

Anyway, thanks for the ebay links! There are a few things I'd like to have, but those bids are so out of my price range! LOL The HoH chandelier would be a fun item to have! No idea where I'd put it, if I could afford it though...

September 28, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger rosaritoe said...

How exciting for you.
Your photos look great.

Miss everyone here.

Thanks for lettin us in on your fun.

September 28, 2010 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Patti Z said...

Hi, Carolyn.
I have been wondering what happened to you since I don't do the twitter and facebook thing. Glad to hear you had a good time and that we're going to hear all about your Vegas trip. BTW, you and Andrew would make a very cute couple!

September 28, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
Blogger Debee said...

I have a question about where to post questions for Caro to ask BB12 HGs when she interviews them. I may already be too late, but if not, can anyone point me to the post where she was collecting these type of questions?

September 28, 2010 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

I can't believe the Penguin suit from the props department is higher than Enzo's penguin suit with a 10-minute phone call. What's up with that?

September 28, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below